A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

She puts on the dress and we head out for Chinese. A Poo Poo platter, extra chicken fingers and 3 Scorpion Bowls later. We are stuffed and Karen is very happy.

She doesn't want to go home. She wants to go to the bar. She leans into me in the car. "Buy me another drink and you might get lucky."

"I might? What if I buy you two drinks?" I ask.

She pulls me to her and kisses me hard. "Oh you will definitely get lucky then."

Fuck it. To the bar we go. It's late by the time we head home. We aren't in the car for 2 minutes. "I have to pee." She says.

Ugh. I take her home. The house is dark as I walk her in. She walks into the downstairs bath and I go sit on the couch. "Ezzie, are Mr & Mrs B asleep."

"They are Ben."

"Ezzie, will you tell me the minute they wake up, if they do?"

"I will Ben."

"Thank you Ezzie."

Karen comes into the room smiling at me. She stands in front of me and holds my head to her chest. "I am horny." She whispers as she rubs my hair. I reach up and pull the shoulder straps off her arms and down until her dress is under her boobs. I turn my head and nibble and suck on her nearest nipple. As I am teasing her nipple I reach under her dress for her ass.

She has no underwear on. I look up at her and smile. "When did you lose your underwear?" I ask.

She giggles. "I figured without the bra I should just go commando for you."

"How did I ever miss that?" I ask.

Still giggling. "I think you were too busy watching the girls jiggle under my dress."

"I do love the girls." I say as I turn to her other nipple and bite a bit hard. Karen moans kind of loud. "Ssshhh. Do you want to wake your parents up."

"God that feels nice." She moans.

I push her back and stand up. I move her to the arm of the sofa, and bend her over it. I nudge her head down into a pillow. "Moan into the pillow." I crouch behind her, lift up her dress, spread her cheeks and lick.

She moans into the pillow as she spreads her thighs and pushes her butt up a bit for me to get a better angle at licking her pussy.

I lick and suck her like a man possessed. Every now and then to change it up I go too high and lick and poke my tongue in her ass. With the first lick of her ass. She gasps out a little loud away from the pillow. "I pinch her ass. "Karen, make a choice. Have me eat you to orgasm and moan into the pillow, or you can blow me and I can leave. We can't wake up your parents."

She stuffs the pillow in her mouth. I stick my tongue between her pussy lips. God I want to make her cum. I want to taste her juices in my mouth.

My tongue is feeling worn out when she gets a little wetter and I feel her stiffening as she moans into the pillow, and orgasms.

I waste no time. I stand up, drop my pants and push into her. Her moans deepen into a groan, and I would swear she tries to pull away. I hold her against the arm of the couch and start fucking her. She keeps her face buried in the pillow. What the pillow can't muffle is the wet fucking and slapping sounds being made as I fuck her.

I am not pretending to do anything but fuck her. I want to cum and to send her to bed with my cum inside of her. She keeps groaning into the pillow only now instead of trying to pull away she trying to hump back as I fuck her. She isn't having much luck since I am holding her down with my body weight on my arms. I release some pressure on her hips so she can push back against me.

God her pussy feels so nice. I can feel her gripping me as I fuck her. There is no way I am lasting long.

Karen pulls her face from the pillow. "Please." She begs quietly. "Cum with me. I am so close. Please don't stop." She pulls the pillow back to her mouth and groans as my answer is to just fuck her harder.

I watch her ass cheeks ripple as I fuck her. I feel her pussy squeeze me. I listen to her juices making the slapping skin louder. I pull her hips to me as I push in one last time with a groan, and cum inside of her.

I stay buried inside her. She gives little shivers around me as we both catch our breath. "Ben, I have to get up." Karen says. I step back and help her up. She spins around and hugs me. I look down and see her head against me sideways. I can see and feel her boobs squished against me as she hugs me. She stays like that for a moment. "I could hug you and listen to your heart beating in my ear every night for the rest of my life."

"Well that's kind of the plan." I say.

"So I can sleep with you tonight?" She asks.

"I wish. Your Father would Kill Me if he found me in your bed in the morning." I say.

She giggles. "God he would lose his mind."

I smooth her dress down, and pull up the straps. She just smiles and watches as I help her dress. "I don't want you to go. I want to cuddle with you." She says as she holds my hands tight.

"Karen, I can not go up to your room." I tell her.

"No. Right here on the couch. Fully dressed. I want to fall asleep in your arms. Please!" She pleads with me.

I walk to my pants, and start putting them on. "Jesus I just can't say no to you."

Karen is absolutely glowing she is so happy. I sit back on the chaise part of the couch and she snuggles in beside me. I reach over and pull a small throw blanket over Karen's legs. "I am not cold." She says.

"I don't want you flashing your Mom or Dad if they see us like this. Again, he will kill me, because you went commando." I say.

She rests her head against me with a sigh. In just a few minutes she is asleep. I lay there stroking her hair softly as she sleeps. I try not to nod off. I really don't want her parents finding us asleep together like this. I sit there for probably twenty minutes or so, when Ezzie speaks up.

"Mrs B is awake and coming downstairs."

"Thank you Ezzie." I say as I hear the floorboards squeak, and then the stairs. Mrs B walks in wearing a bathrobe and she smiles as she sees me awake holding Karen.

"You two are so cute." She says quietly. "Give me your phone."

"What?" I ask.

She holds her hand out. "Your phone. I want to take a picture."

I hand her my phone and smile. After she clicks the picture. "Umm she might be a little drunk." I say.

Mrs B looks at me. "A little drunk, or threw up and passed out drunk?"

"Oh no ma'am. Just tipsy and sleepy." I say.

"Ok. Let's get sleeping beauty to bed." She leans over and shakes Karen's arm. "Sweetie, wake up."

"Go away Mom." Karen mumbles.

Mrs B gets a little firmer. "Karen Wake Up."

Karen opens her eyes. She smiles at me, and then sees her Mom. "Hi Mom."

"Hi yourself. Time to get up and go to bed. Ben needs to go home." Mrs B says.

"Mmmoooommm nnooooo." Whines Karen.

"Now young lady. Get up before your Dad wakes up."

Karen sighs. "Fine." She kisses my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say.

Mrs B takes Karen by the arm, and I get up. "Ben, make sure you lock the door on the way out." Mrs B tells me.

"Yes ma'am." I say as I walk towards the door

I wake the next morning to a ringing phone. It's BJ. I look at the clock. Isn't he at work? "Hello."

"What did you do Ben?" He asks

I am just waking up. "What are you talking about?"

"Cohen called me." He says.

"Oh yeah Cohen. And?" I ask.

"Ben, what the fuck? How?" He asks.

I laugh. "Do you not want it?"

"Of course I will take it, but how did you do it?" He asks.

"Shouldn't you be working right now?" I ask dodging the question.

"I am in my car with my stuff in a box driving to Cohen's office. He is in a different building. Now stop dodging my question. How did you do this Ben & why?" He asks.

"How is simple. He liked me, I am a people person. I told him I knew you and you knew your stuff." I say.

"Ok so now why Ben? No offense but you barely know me." He says.

I laugh. "Think of the Six Degrees of Separation with Kevin Bacon. I like Karen, Karen likes Beth, Beth likes you, and I did like you when we met. I know Beth certainly does. Beth is Karen's best friend, so I slipped in a good word for you."

"All I can say is Thank You. I am buying dinner Saturday night. I will have Beth set it up with Karen. I am pulling up to the new office and I have to go." He says.

"No problem, BJ. Good Luck."

I get up and stretch. As my Grandfather used to say. I need to shit, shower & shave. I head to the bathroom.

I am dressed and head downstairs for coffee. My Mom is there. "Good morning sleepyhead. You had a late night." She says with a smile. "Let me see the picture."

"Seriously! You two have already been talking?" I ask.

My Mom just holds out her hand for my phone. I pull up the photo and pass it to her. "Oh you two are so cute."

"Oh Jesus." I moan.

I take my phone and send her the photo. She smiles at me. "I am sending it to Mrs B now."

Oh god. I text the photo to Karen.

ME - Our Mom's are already at it

Karen - Aww we are cute. Not to mention I love falling asleep against you.

ME - I love you against me period

Karen - (Lots of heart emojis)

ME - Off to do the yard work my Dad figures I can do since I don't have a real job.

Karen - Maybe I will stop by later and watch you work.

ME - In my favorite string bikini?

Karen - um with your Mom home how about shorts and a tank top

ME - party pooper

About two hours later after doing the front lawn and bushes. I move to the back, and Karen shows up with a Gatorade for me and iced coffee for her and Mom. I go to hug her and Karen backs up. "Eewww no. You are a sweaty mess. I kinda like the look, but it's look don't touch. I am bringing your Mom her coffee." And Karen walks in the house.

Shut down just like that. Not even a kiss. I swig the Gatorade and go back to work. I look up a bit later. Karen and Mom are on the deck drinking their coffee and watching me. I never noticed with my music going in my ears.

"Ezzie, what are they talking about?" I ask.

"Karen just told your Mom she likes the look of a hot sweaty guy, but doesn't want to touch a sweaty guy. You Mom is agreeing and telling her how much you look like you Dad, and how you remind her of your Dad doing the yard work when they first bought the house. Your Mom is remembering how hot you Dad was." Ezzie says

"Ezzie, someday you and I need to sit down and discuss what TMI is."

"What TMI is....oh I see...well you asked me didn't you?" She says.

I just laugh in my head. "Thank you Ezzie."

I finish up about 30 minutes later and I put away the mower and clippers. I walk to the deck. I go to sit and my Mom barks out. "Don't you dare."

I stop. "What?" I ask.

My Mom gives me that Mom look. "You are hot, sweaty and grimy. You are not sitting on my new cushions. Go shower."

I smile as I think of Karen joining me. I swear my Mom just read my mind. "And no Karen isn't helping you. Go take a cold shower before I hose you off."

"MOM!" I yell.

"Mrs C." Gasps Karen.

"What? You think I wasn't young once? You think I don't see you two looking at each other? Do you expect me to believe you two slept in separate beds when you went away overnight?" Mom says with a smile.

"Jesus, Mom please stop. I am going. I am going. Just stop. Please!" I walk into the house with my hands raised in surrender.

I take a shower, order two pizzas and take a six pack of beers out to the deck to join my Mom and Karen.

As I sit I realize I haven't told my Mom about the new listing I got. I tell her and she jumps up and hugs me. She is so proud of me.

We sit and talk about Labor Day at Uncle Ray's. I show my Mom the pictures from the listing. The doorbell rings and my Mom jumps. "Relax Mom. It's the pizza I ordered."

"You ordered pizza and didn't ask us if we wanted anything." Says Mom.

"That's right. Imagine that I ordered pizza without my Mommy's permission, and I ordered my Mommy and my girlfriend their favorite salads too." I say with a smile as I head to the door.

I head back through the kitchen and Karen is there. I have the pizza and salad in my hands so I can't stop her. She grabs me through my shorts, and rubs me. I grow quickly in her hand. She lets go of me and giggles "Good now we are both horny." She says as she walks out to the deck with plates, silverware and an extra wiggle.

"You bitch." I mutter with a smile. Two can play at that game. "Ezzie, while we are eating lunch today. Every time Beth is mentioned I want Karen to imagine having lesbian sex. Every time Uncle Ray's cabin is mentioned have her imagine me fucking her ass."

"Done Ben." Says Ezzie.

We sit down and start eating. "Karen, BJ said he wanted to meet for dinner Saturday night. Did Beth reach out to you?"

Karen pauses for just a moment. "Um no." She says as she takes a drink.

"I will send a text in the group chat. So you and Beth can figure out where we are going." I say.

The lunch continues. I talk about dinner tomorrow night, and my Mom asks about the cabin. I bet Karen is a lot hornier than me right now. It's cruel but funny watching her squirm in her seat.

Lunch is done and my Mom walks in the house with the trash. I see Karen's eyes follow her. "Ezzie, what is Karen thinking?"

"She is imagining leaning against you while your Mom licks her." Says Ezzie.

"Oh my god. She thinks of that. I teased her with that back at the lake earlier this summer." I think.

"Yes Ben, she thinks of it from time to time." Says Ezzie.

I hold Karen's hand in mine. "Oh my god. You are imagining having sex with my Mom." I whisper to her.

Her eyes go wide and she looks at me. "Ezzie, make her tell the truth please."

"Done Ben."

"Remember Karen. No lies between us." I say.

Just then my Mom comes back out with her purse. "I have to run a Quick errand." She stresses the quick. "You two behave." She kisses my cheek, and heads to her car.

"Ezzie, where is Mom going?"

"To the market for a few things she needs for dinner."

I look at Karen and raise my eyes at her. "God. Fine. Yes ever since you told me of seeing your Mom with Barbara, well... I think of her sometimes. She is a beautiful woman."

"Both our Moms are." I say.

Karen's eyes go wide. "Oh my God! Have you thought of my Mom?"

Well I told her I want no secrets between us. "I have in the past."

Karen looks at me. "No secrets right?"

"Of course." I say.

"Would you be mad if I said I didn't want to be with BJ again?" She asks quietly.

"What? No! I thought you enjoyed it?" I say surprised.

"I enjoyed the physical part, the feeling full, but I kept thinking after it was another man. I don't want another man. I want only you. We can try it again sometime with toys. Are you mad?"

I push my chair back and hold my arms open for her to come sit on my lap. I hold her to me and hug her. "Why did you wait so long to say something?" I ask.

"I kept bouncing it around in my head. I didn't want to disappoint you. If you liked it, we can do it again. I will do it for you." She says as she is snuggled against me.

"Now you have me worried Karen. I love that you want to do things for me, but I want you to like it too. Do you feel that way about when you have played with Beth?" I ask.

She smiles up at me. "Oh no. Beth and I have talked. We both liked that a lot. We have joked we may only need one bed next semester."

I smile back at her. "Jesus there is a thought I won't get out of my head anytime soon. What about when I fucked your bum?"

"Oh god, I have to be ready, but no I liked that. I really felt like you were taking me. It turned me on a lot."

"When I have been rough?"

She pats my cheek. "Ben, you would never hurt me. If you ever get too rough I will let you know. I have loved our soft love making and our hard sex."

I decide to push it a little. "What if I tied you down, blindfolded you and had my way with you?"

She pulls her head back and stares at me. "Seriously?"

"You only live once." I say with a smile.

"What if I want to tie you down?" She asks with a glitter in her eyes.

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander. It doesn't hurt to try right?" I ask.

She kisses me hard. "I am so turned on right now."

"A big part of me wants to take you to my room and lock the door. I could deal with my Mom's looks, but I don't think you would like it." I tell her.

"Oh god. I think that would be worse than when my Mom found me."

I hug her. As I hold her I slip my hand in her shorts. Karen doesn't argue. She stares at me with lust in her eyes and spreads her legs. I press the palm of my hand down on her clit and rub my fingers along her lips. She is wet. She reaches up and puts her hand behind my head. "Please use your fingers."

My answer is to curl my two middle fingers into her. She just sighs. "Oh. Oh. I don't want you to ever stop."

I continue to push my fingers in and out and tease her. "So when my Mom comes home you want me to keep fingering you?"

She thinks she is out doing me. "No, I want her to take over." She says with a big smile.

"So if you get to have sex with my Mom, do I get to have sex with your Mom?" I ask.

"You want to fuck my Mom? Really?" She asks.

"Ezzie please make Karen vividly imagine what I am telling her."

"I will Ben." Ezzie tells me.

"Imagine you're naked on your couch. My Mom is between your legs eating you out." I say.

"Oh god you are mean." She sighs.

"You are laying there with your eyes closed enjoying my Mom's tongue on you when I call your name. You open your eyes and see me bending your naked Mom over the other arm of the couch. You watch as I hold her hips and push into her from behind." I say.

"Don't you dare stop. I swear I can see it happening." Karen says.

Well she isn't complaining. "You watch your Mom's face as I fuck her. The lust on her face, her eyes a little wide and her mouth open as she moans and sighs." Karen has her fingers in my hair. Her eyes are closed. Her hips are humping.

"Please,harder. I am so close." She begs.

I push harder on her clit and try to finger her a little faster. "What are you seeing Karen? Tell me. Cum for me."

"Oh god. Your Mom is licking me while she reaches up and pulls on my nipples. I am watching you fuck my Mom. Her boobs are shaking and she looks like she is about to cum."

I pivot my hand so now I am just fingering her. Again a little faster and harder than I was when I was pressing on her clit. "Like you are about to cum for me?"

She humps and moans for just a few seconds and then grabs my wrist and holds it still against her. I feel her pussy quiver and grip my fingers as she cums. She goes limp against me and gently pulls my hand out of her shorts.

"I can't believe I was seeing it so clearly in my head. Your Mom's hair was spread out as she went down on me. Her fingers were teasing my nipples. My Mom was definitely enjoying you fucking her, and the whole time you were just watching me. God you had me so worked up." Karen says.

Just then we hear Mom's car in the driveway. Karen almost falls off me as she heads inside to go to the bathroom. I pick up my beer, and as I take a drink I smell Karen's juices on my hand. I quickly pour beer on my hand to rinse it off. I put down the bottle and open a new one.

Mom comes along and looks at the spilled beer. "What did you do?" She asks.

"I knocked it over. No biggie." I say.

Karen comes walking out. My Mom looks at her as she walks in. She hooks her thumb at me. "My son is a slob."

The open house is slow. I get one honest person that's interested and can afford it. Thanks to Ezzie, they leave me a signed offer. $2,900,000 x 5% - $5000 for Ron, I will have a $140,000 commission! I am dancing when I leave there. I drive to the office and leave the paperwork with Ron. He is amazed how fast I can turn a listing.

I hop in the car and head to Karen's. I pick her up, and we head to the restaurant. As we walk into the restaurant, BJ & Beth are at the bar. The girls start chatting and Bj talks quietly to me.

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers