A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 06

Story Info
Ben & Karen explore and enjoy the summer.
17.8k words
4.82
23.5k
30

Part 6 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

Just as a heads up this chapter contains some thoughts of incest. Mother/Daughter & Mother/Son. They are not full blown adventures just thoughts, but you never know what the future holds for Ben.

As always I appreciate all the comments.

The free publicity from Natalie on the morning news was Awsome. Sorting through literally hundreds of emails, not so much. It literally took me most of a day just to weed out the junk, and stupid shit. Once that was done approximately 320 emails became 40. So for round numbers 90% of the emails from the morning news were junk.

From there 36 were lower priced homes in other areas of the state. I give them to Ron to farm out to his other offices local to them. That left 4. 1.2% of the 320 emails!

They all look decent, and if they aren't already under contract etc it will be great, but one catches my eye. An email from Lisa, she mentions her husband works for the same brokerage firm Beth's boyfriend BJ does. I reach out to BJ by text.

ME - I have a semi work related question. Can you call me when you get a minute?

BJ - will be calling from desk phone

A few seconds later a strange number is calling. "Hi BJ. Well this is BJ right?" I say.

He laughs. "Yes it's me."

"I should remind you, I am calling from a recorded line." He says.

Got It. "I understand BJ. I have hopefully a simple question. I got an email from what I am guessing is a high up executives wife in your firm. I got an email from a Lisa Cohen, she mentions her husband..."

"Dick Cohen?" BJ asks with a little reverence.

"Yes, that's him. So you know him?" I ask

"Um yeah I know of him. He is a big rainmaker in the company. I don't know him personally though." BJ says. "Hey umm listen. Like I said I am at work and I have a conference call I have to get on. Can we catch up some other time? Maybe get a beer like we usually do?"

Like we usually do? He is giving me a brush off to get off the recorded line. "Sure BJ. That would be great." I say.

"Great, I will text you and we can set a time. Talk to you later." And BJ hangs up. That was weird. I am 99% sure he didn't want to say something on the recorded line.

I text him.

ME - Call me tonight

BJ - after 6pm.

I have had enough for today. I send back a pretty generic email to the other three, and play the wait and see game. I close up the laptop and call it a day. I turn and see Mr B's supplier contracts in the folders. Fuck I have been putting this off.

I start pouring over them. Two of them are a little older agreements originally agreed to based on lower sales. Not only does Mr B give them more business the last two years since another supply house closed, but he will be giving them even more with the Reynolds contract I got him.

I look at my watch, it's later than I thought. I text Karen.

ME - If you will give me 20 minutes with your Dad I will come over and take you out to dinner.

Karen - I am going to get a complex. I swear sometimes you want to talk to my Dad more than me.

ME - NEVER!

Karen - It's a good thing I love you

ME - See you soon.

I splash some water on my face, round up the contracts and head out. I tell Mom on the way through the kitchen I am taking Karen out to dinner. I hear an I love you as the screen door closes behind me.

I head over to Karen's. She greets me with a big kiss and hug. "Alright, alright. A father doesn't want to see this." I hear Mr B say as he rounds the corner. He points at me. "You! Let's talk business."

I smile at Karen and mouth. "I love you." And follow Mr B.

We talk about business. I lay out my numbers and ideas. "Sounds good." Says Mr B. "I will send you the contact information I have for them. Call them, set up an appointment and renegotiate the deal."

"Umm, you don't want to be there?" I ask.

"Ben, you don't need me. You are more than capable of doing this. You know your stuff and know the numbers better than I do. Go do it. Make me proud." He says.

"Yes sir I will." I say a bit shocked.

Karen and I head out for dinner. I take her to a restaurant attached to the mall. I am thinking after dinner we will walk around the mall. Since she knows it's coming, I was thinking about stopping at a jeweler and find out her ring size and maybe what style she likes and doesn't.

I enjoy just being with her. Talking to her, looking into her eyes, and listening to her laugh. We are talking about Uncle Ray's Labor Day party. I am glad Uncle Ray has mellowed out some. I think it took Karen yelling at him in the car, but I am glad for it. We are walking around the mall, and approaching a big jeweler.

"Ezzie, could you release Karen from the, no talking to other people about the proposal while we are in the store, and then put it back in place?" I ask.

"I can Ben." Ezzie says.

I would swear Ezzie has a little attitude with me asking her to keep Karen from talking. Ezzie doesn't say in my head, but she doesn't have to. Great, now my magic ring doesn't want to talk to me. I can't win.

Karen looks up, and realizes I am steering us towards the jeweler. "Really?" She squeals.

"Easy Karen. We are just looking, and finding out your ring size and maybe what style you like and don't like." I say.

She squeezes my arm tight to her. "I Love You. I Love You. I Love You."

I smile and walk us into the store. An hour later we walked out. I have learned a couple of things, most importantly Karen's ring size, and that she doesn't like square diamonds. I was a bit of a cheapskate with her in the store. She would look at a slightly bigger nicer one and I would say quietly to her. "Wow, these get expensive."

After a comment like that she would usually turn and look at a slightly smaller version. While I have every intention of buying a slightly bigger ring than what she was originally looking at.

Anyway we leave the store and Karen is floating on cloud nine. Ezzie hasn't said anything to me since earlier. Karen heads to the ladies room. I sit on a bench and say "Out with it Ezzie."

"Out with what Ben? I don't understand what you are asking?" Says Ezzie.

"Oh I think you do Ezzie. You disapprove of me asking you to keep Karen from talking to anyone about me proposing to her."

"Ben, it's not my place to disapprove. I am just here to do as you wish."

I swear I could hear smugness in her voice. "You know for someone that is 700 plus years old, you are acting like a child."

"Sure, turn this on me, make it about me being childish. Let's skip over the part where you are changing the woman you love." She yells in my head.

I sigh. "Ezzie, come on. You know I am not trying to change her."

"I thought you were different Ben, but I guess the temptation of having me on your finger is too great. It's too easy to make everything simple and easy, even if it means changing the woman you love."

"Come on Ezzie, you know why I am doing it."

"No, what I know is I was happy when you agonized over a small white lie about your summer job. What I was happy about was you asking me to warn you about changing Karen. Then like every other man that I have served, you changed the woman you claim to love. If you truly love her. You love her as she is. There is no need to change her." She says.

"If she slips Ezzie...". I don't get to finish my thought.

"What if you slip Ben? Your Mother? Mrs B?"

Just then I see Karen heading over to me on the bench. She pats my face. "Hey, what's wrong? You look upset." Karen says.

I turn to face Karen. "Honey, you know I love your parents. I would never want to disappoint them. Please promise me you won't let it slip that I all but proposed to you, and told you about the talk I had with your Dad."

She hugs me softly. Holding my head against her with one hand and rubbing my back with the other and just hugs me. After a minute she pulls back and looks at me.

"I haven't said the vows yet, but when I said yes to you. I was saying to you, yes I will Love, Honor and Cherish you for as long as I live. I will Honor you Benjamin, and do as you asked I promise." She leans in and kisses me.

We break the kiss and she hugs me again. "Isn't it Love, Honor and Obey?" I ask.

She tightens her grip in my hair, and pulls my head back. With a big smile on her face. "Do you want to live long enough to say those vows?"

I laugh. "Yes."

"And what were those vows?" She asks.

"Um Love, Honor and Umm." Her grip tightens in my hair. "Cherish, Cherish." I say.

She releases my hair and rubs my scalp. "You are so smart." She laughs as we hug. My phone chooses this moment to ring, and I don't care. I just hold Karen to me.

"Ok Ezzie. I won't ask you to make Karen not talk about it." I say in my head. I can feel Ezzie's happiness.

I look at my phone after we are walking again. Oh shit BJ. I stop walking for a minute and text him.

ME - BJ out with Karen last minute. Can I call you in an hour or so?

BJ - NP

"What are you texting BJ about?" Karen asks as she sees his name on my screen.

"Just asking him about someone that works there. I got an email from his wife about selling their house after Natalie gave the world my email." I tell her.

We get to the car. I open the door and let her in. Before I can get the keys in the ignition her hands are grabbing my dick. She leans over towards me and starts undoing my pants. I lift my hips and she pulls them down some.

She smiles up at me. "Now I want to show you how I will express my love for you." She puts her head in my lap and sucks half of me into her mouth. She goes crazy sucking and licking me. She feels me getting excited, and she turns it into a slow lazy blow job. "Nope, not so fast. I want to drag this out. I want you to see stars when you cum. I want you to fill my mouth with your cum".

I moan as I reach down and recline the seat a little more. If she wants to drag this out I will lay back and enjoy it.

She has taken me to the edge twice, and stopped in time. I am getting there again. "Please Karen, don't slow down again. Please let me cum."

She pulls off me and stares up at me. "I won't stop as long as you promise to shoot all of it in my mouth." She sinks her mouth back down, and I just groan.

She is relentless. Bobbing up and down, sucking as she goes. She will not stop. She is twisting and stroking me. She knows she is going to make me cum, and she wants me to cum in her mouth. I can't help but reach down and hold her head down on me and loudly groan. As my stomach clenches, I cum in her mouth with four good shots.

I relax back into the seat and sigh. "Fuck that was good."

Karen climbs up beside me and on my chest. "God it was so Big Ben."

I don't hear her clearly, or I am not thinking clearly. "Honey, you know I am just average."

She laughs. "No silly. I had to swallow twice when you filled my mouth."

"Oh". Is the only answer I have.

She lays against me rubbing my chest. "God I can't wait until we are married and living together and I can do that whenever I want."

"Amen." I say, and Karen slaps my chest giggling.

I drop her off and head home. Mom & Dad are already upstairs so I sit on the couch and call BJ.

After the pleasantries BJ gets right to it. "So the long and short of it is Dick is a dick!" He says

"That bad?" I ask.

"No joke Ben. He is by far the biggest personal broker the company has. Commissions, and performance bonuses alone he makes almost 2 million a year, and that's just what I know of since I compile the numbers at year end." Says BJ. "He has had people fired because he didn't like them. He is not a guy to mess with. If you are on his good side, you are golden. If not, well having him not know you is better than having him not like you." Says BJ.

"So if he likes someone like you?" I ask.

"Well I would be brought onto his team. Which would mean getting on the team that consistently has the highest sales and commissions. Hopefully it would mean getting him to notice me in a good way." Says BJ

"BJ, is he top dog because of volume or skill?" I ask.

"I honestly don't know Ben."

"Do you maybe know someone who could pull the last 12 months of transactions so we can see?" I ask.

"I could, but where are you going with this Ben?" He asks.

"Lets just say I am having the beginnings of an idea, and I may need a skilled investor to help me with it."

I thank BJ for his time and end the call. I then pull up my email and send Mrs Cohen a personal email. I tell her I would be happy to talk to her about listing her home, and if need be help her and her husband find a new one.

The next day I reach out to Mr B's two suppliers and arrange for meetings. I get lucky and schedule them both later that afternoon back to back. The first meeting was at the supplier Mr B does less business with. I went into the meeting with certain numbers in my head. The rep I met with was a nice guy. I had Ezzie find out what he was thinking for numbers. He was actually thinking the same numbers I was to get more business, and willing to offer another 1/2 point if we take delivery of maintenance supplies, (filters etc) a pallet at a time. It's easy to agree and sign.

The second guy, is an asshole.

"Ben, he doesn't want to budge on the old numbers. He wants Mr B to come in and negotiate, he isn't happy Mr B sent some snot nosed college kid." Says Ezzie.

Oh I don't think so. "Ezzie, have him match the previous places offer, and after it's signed have him regret it. Let him know this snot nosed college kid outsmarted him."

"It's done Ben."

Later that day I go to the shop. I catch Mr B helping the guys unload a truck. I tell him about the two meetings. I tell him what a nice guy one was, and what an ass the second guy was."I think he was peeved you sent a kid to negotiate for you."

"I think he will be more upset when he starts losing some of my business. I would rather buy from a place that respects my employees." He says.

I find it funny. "I am an employee now?" I laugh.

He looks at me for a moment, and puts an arm around my shoulder as he walks inside with me. "No worse, you are family Ben."

He catches me off guard with that one. "Wow, Thanks Mr B. That means a lot to me."

Mr B is thrilled with the new agreement. He starts talking about building floor to ceiling shelves to accommodate the bulk supply orders.

He smiles at me. "Come on inside. Let's have a celebratory cigar and drink."

We are sitting there with a very strong scotch, and a cigar. Two guys come in and laugh. "I knew when I smelled the cigar you would have the scotch out." One guy says as he comes in. "Come on, fill those other two glasses up."

Mr B hands out two more glasses. "What are we drinking to?"

Mr B points to me. "Ben here renegotiated new terms with our suppliers. He will be saving us some money."

"Great so we all get a raise?"

Mr B laughs. "Pick one. A raise or a good glass of scotch?"

The quiet guy knocks back the glass, and holds it out for a refill. "Fuck it, good scotch."

We all laugh. The guys leave and Mr B smiles at me. "I have a surprise for you when you get home." Says Mr B.

What? "Ezzie what did he do?"

"He talked to your Dad today and invited your parents up to Ray's new cabin for the weekend over Labor Day. Mr B's sister can't make it, and he thought it would be a good little get away. You and Karen are getting an inflatable mattress in the small office downstairs." Says Ezzie.

I could have had the cabin to myself and now, I am on an inflatable mattress in a 10x10 room. Great! "And am I going to like this surprise?" I ask.

"Probably not, but your Dad and I will." He laughs

Yeah Mom & Dad probably will enjoy it. It's beautiful up there, but I play along. "Great." I playfully moan.

Mom is home and greets me with a big smile and a hug. She looks at me. "So I guess we are having a family to be gathering on Labor Day." She says.

I play dumb. "What are you talking about?"

Her smile gets bigger. "Mr B talked to your Dad today and invited us all up to Uncle Ray's new cabin for the Labor Day weekend. Looks like the in-laws are getting together."

I look surprised and a little put off. "Mom! You can not talk like that. If you slip around Karen.."

She hugs me tight. "I won't Honey, I promise. I am just so happy for you."

I hug her back. "I know Mom."

I retreat to my room and check my real estate emails. What do you know, Lisa Cohen replied. She would like to set up a time to meet.

I reply back anytime works really, and ask for the address for the house to run some comps. Her first email told me the general neighborhood, but no address.

She sends a reply about 15 minutes later with that address, and can I meet tonight at 7:00pm.

I run the address to see it's value. Holy shit this is nicer than Natalie's house. This thing is a small mansion. Holy crap! I reply to the email 7:00pm is great.

I spend the next hour pouring over information. This should easily be 2.5-3 million.

I download lots of comps to show them on my iPad, I have printed and electronic contracts ready to go. Three million is a $150,000 commission. There is no way I am not getting that listing.

I arrive at 6:55pm. I don't want them upset if I am late. On the drive over Ezzie and I go over the game plan. Mr & Mrs will think I am the best agent they have ever dealt with, and they will recommend me to anyone that talks to them about buying or selling a house. They will both think a full 5% commission is more than fair for the personal attention.

This part of it is pretty simple since Ezzie and I have done it before, but I want to lay the groundwork for Mr Cohen, and BJ. I mention knowing BJ. He doesn't recognize his name.

"Ezzie I want Mr Cohen to personally call BJ in work in the AM and offer him a spot on his team. Mr Cohen is going to want to take BJ under his wing and teach him Everything he knows about banking, brokerage & finance. When he thinks of BJ he thinks of him being his protégé."

"No problem Ben."

I walk in and out of their house within an hour, a signed contract, and an Open House this Saturday. Shit at this rate who needs a finance degree. Well, I do so I can open my own brokerage firm some day.

I call Ron and tell him about the new listing. He is Very Excited. I promise to scan and email him the signed contract. I promise to bring the original to the office after I have a signed Offer from the open house to go with it.

I stop at Karen's hoping to catch her before work. She opens the door in shorts and a tee shirt. She is not dressed for work, and she has a Huge Smile on her face. "Got any plans next week?

"I thought we were going to Uncle Ray's at the end of the week?" I say.

"Nope! We are going Sunday." She says.

I look at her. I can see it in her eyes. "Sunday? What about the coffee shop? What's the catch?"

She starts acting like a kid caught in a lie. "Well Umm... Uncle Ray doesn't have the time to finish cleaning out some stuff they left behind. Some construction job at work is way behind. I told him I would, if we could go up early." She says.

"What about your job?" I ask.

"I just quit two weeks early." She says with a smile.

"That's awesome, but are we just throwing out what he doesn't want?" I ask.

"Yes he got a dumpster." Karen says.

"What! He has a dumpster!" I say. "How much shit is he getting rid of?"

"He cleaned upstairs. We just have to clean the downstairs. He ran out of time. We have to go food shopping to stock the kitchen." She comes in close to me. "Five days and four nights all alone with me." She says quietly.

I look down at her. "You play dirty."

She giggles. "You don't want to play dirty with me?" She says and she hugs me.

"I have good news too." I say. "I got another listing."

I can't finish. Karen screams and hugs me. "I have to do an Open House Saturday, I am sure it will sell fast." I say. " Right now I am taking you to dinner to celebrate. Maybe you will put on that flowered sundress I like?"

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers