A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
971 Followers

I can help but smirk. "Oh you brat." She says as she slaps my chest. "I knew it. You just wait until I have you tied to a bed!"

I bend down and give her a long loving kiss. "I can't wait." I say with a smile as I break the kiss

She smiles at me. "Will you take me for a ride?"

"On the boat?" I ask with a smile.

Another slap on the chest. "Yes!"

I untie the boat and we go for a ride. The house cleaning is calling though. We return to the dock and tie it up.

We realize our shopping list is growing. We need more than just the local general store. I pull up the area online and I am surprised to find a real shopping center about 40 minutes from here.

We decide to head out and do a big shopping to stock the place with food, cleaning stuff and other essentials. By the time we get back and the stuff is put away the sun is setting.

I take dinner out to the grill. We eat dinner at a picnic table on the deck. The plates are cleared and we are enjoying a drink after watching the sunset.

I turn and look at Karen. I think it's time for the 3rd round. I stand up and pull her to her feet. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her. I reach down and pull her shirt up. We break the kiss and she steps back lifting her arms for me to pull her shirt off. I reach behind her and pull her to me for another kiss. As we kiss I unclip her bra, and she pulls it down and off.

I reach between us and tease her nipples. As I feel them swell and harden I bend down and suck one and then the other into my mouth. Karen moans and runs her fingers through my hair. I drop to my knees and pull her shorts and panties off. I push them to her ankles and she steps out of them.

I pick her up under her bum and carry her a few steps to the picnic table. I sit her on the edge of it and push her back as I crouch down and kiss her pussy lips.

Karen softly gasps and moans as I softly kiss and lick her all over her pussy top to bottom. I shift and drop to my knees. As I move my face back to her I stick my tongue out and slip it between her lips.

I push in and lick up. I feel her shiver a tick as she moans a little louder. As much as I want to fuck her. I want to tease her and make her cum by going down on her. I keep licking, kissing, and nibbling all around her pussy. I decide to turn up the heat and start sucking her clit into my mouth while I flick my tongue across it.

This she really likes. She gasps loudly when I suck on her clit. When I feel her getting close, I back off and resume gentle kisses and licks to her pussy. She moans in disappointment.

"Please Ben!" She pleads.

"Please what?" I ask as I flick my tongue between her lips.

"I don't care if you tie me to this god damn table, just fuck me please." She pleads.

Tied to the table. Hmmm I hadn't thought of that. I get up and take Karen's hand and put it on her pussy. "Keep the motor running. I will be right back.

As I head inside I realize I can't tie her to the table. No rope or straps long enough. Maybe clip her wrists to her legs, or her arms clipped together holding her legs. No, I don't want her legs closed tight. Hopefully I can put the ankle straps low enough on her legs to clip her wrists to her legs and hold her spread wide. God she will look sexy.

I get back outside and she smiles as she sees the restraints. I put them on her wrists and then legs. Luckily they are big enough to attach a few inches above her ankles and I can clip the wrist to the leg.

By the time I am done she is spread wide open. She looks so fucking sexy. Her legs spread wide, her pussy lips parted and wet Jesus. I so want to just stick my dick in her, but I have a plan. I kneel back down and continue eating her out.

Karen moans before my mouth even gets to her pussy. "Ben you promised to fuck me."

I smile at her from between her legs. "No, you said you didn't care if I tied you to the table. You just wanted me to fuck you. I never answered you. I am going to fuck you. Right after I eat you to orgasm."

I stand up "Have Fun Ezzie!" I take Ezzie off. I reach over to Karen's right hand and put it on her finger. "You are going to get really lucky tonight."

I bend back down and lick and suck her her clit relentlessly. Her panting and gasping gets faster and louder. Her hips start humping up and down. "Oh shit Oh Fuck Please Ben dont stop." she pleads.

I pull my mouth off her "Please don't stop, Who?"

She gets a huge smile on her face. "Please Master, make your slutty slave cum."

I dive back in. I suck her clit into my mouth. I grasp it between my teeth and nibble on it while I flick my tongue across the tip of it.

"Jesus. Fuck." she gasps

I bite harder and tug a little "AAAHHHHHH!" She screams and cums. Her juices are drooling out of her. I lick and lick her lips. I want all of that sweet juice. When I think I have most of it up I stand up and push myself in her. She is still reeling from her orgasm, and yelps out as my hardon invades her. Her closed eyes are wide open all of a sudden. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oh Shit." She says as I fuck her.

I would swear one orgasm just rolled into another. Her pussy has been spasming, and clenching me hard since I started fucking her. She hasn't stopped panting and moaning. I am watching her hands just clench and open. She doesn't know what to do with them. She cant grab the bed sheets like she will lots of times when she is cumming hard. Her head and shoulders keep rolling up, and then dropping back to the table. Her body doesn't know what to do with itself. Her movements are restricted by....CRACK!

Holy shit the picnic table starts to tilt. Karen screams. I stop fucking her for a moment. I unclip her ankles and pick her up. She starts to cuddle into me when I lower us to the grass. I flip her over face down, clip her wrists together behind her back, I clip her ankles together, and pull her up onto her knees. Her head is turned to the left in the grass. I get behind her and resume fucking her hard.

She is grunting with almost every stroke. She was close a moment ago. I want to make her cum from a good hard fucking. I am holding her waist, watching her ass cheeks jiggle as I fuck her. I listen to the slapping of our bodies. I look up and watch Karen's face as I feel her orgasm happen. Her hands are now stretched open wide with her fingers spread, her body gives small spasms, as her pussy clenches me tight. I look at her face. From my vantage point it looks like her eyes are half rolled up in her head, and she lets out one long, loud moan.

As she orgasms I feel her start to fall over. I pull her up straight. "Oh no you don't my sexy little slut. I am not quite done with you." I grab the flesh on her hips/ass cheeks and use it to hold her up and I keep pounding her. She is gasping and moaning with every stroke. She is done. I don't need Ezzie to tell me she is done, but I am not. I keep fucking her hard. Jesus, I am just gliding in and out of her. She is more than soaked. Her pussy feels fucking fantasic, before I know it I am starting to pant and grunt myself. I fuck into her one last time and explode inside of her pussy. God I feel like my guts are trying to shoot out of me I cum so hard.

I loosen my grip on Karen's hips and she falls over onto her side. She looks exhausted & sated at the same time. I sit back on my haunches and catch my breath. As I look at her I see my cum starting to leak down over her thigh. Our eyes meet, she just whispers "Wow!"

I laugh. "I was thinking the same thing. We owe Uncle Ray a picnic table."

She giggles and tries to turn to look. She realizes she can't bound like she is. She just looks at me, asking with the look to be let loose. I crawl over to her, and unclip her wrists. She moves her arms and tries to stretch her shoulders. I reach down, and undo her legs.

I stand up and reach my hand down to help her up. She stands up, but seems unsteady. I scoop her up in my arms and head in. We walk by the picnic table and see one of the side A frame pieces cracked and broken. She covers her eyes with her hand and giggles "Oh My God." as she buries her face in my chest. I walk us into the bedroom and lay her on the bed. She lays back into the soft bed. One by one I gently remove each restraint. I leave her on the bed to go close up. When I come back into the bedroom, Karen is under the covers and holding the covers up for me to join her. She snuggles against me, takes Ezzie off and slides it on my finger. "Every time you give me your lucky ring we have Amazing sex. I mean tonight was just Wow."

I don't ask Ezzie anything. I can feel her overwhelming pleasure as she slips back on my finger. "I am glad you enjoyed it, Ezzie. Goodnight."

We snuggle against one another and drift off. I can't help but think if I am going to share my life with Karen, I should tell her about Ezzie.

ao1701e
ao1701e
971 Followers