A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flip the blindfold over her head. Karen blinks and looks up at me. "Jesus, you look so slutty and sexy. I am going to add my cum to all the drool on you. Are you ready?"

Her eyes sparkle as she shakes her head yes. I hold her head in my hands and push into the back of her mouth. Just before she gags I pull back. In and out. As deep as I can go. Her tongue flicking under me as I do.

I pull out at the last moment, and warn her. "Close your eyes." The first two shots come out with such force they land on her cheek and ricochet up over her eyes and onto her forehead. The remaining shots land on her stretched out lips and in her mouth.

I stand there catching my breath. I look up and Karen has one eye opened and one closed. Cum has dripped off her forehead onto her eye. I reach down and undo the buckle and slowly pull the gag out.

She slowly stretches out her jaw and moans. "Oh my god. That was intense." She looks up at me. "Can I get off the floor please Master."

I smile as I think I have one last thing to do. I reach under her armpits and heave her tied body onto the bed. She rolls and lands on her side. I pick up one of the socks I took off and wipe her eye clean, and then grab my phone.

"Before I let you free. I want to give you a reward." I turn the vibrator back on. She gasps and then moans. I play with the settings. "Tell me what you like and I will leave it there until you cum."

She seems to like about 60-70% power, and a certain buzzing pattern. I lock the two in, and lean down towards her face. "You were such a trooper with the gag. This orgasm is your reward.

I sit back and watch her for less than five minutes. Her body is rocking. She is moaning and groaning. Getting louder and louder until she finally yells out as she orgasms.

I stay good to my word. I turn the toy off. I then reach down and unclip all four restraints. She moves her arms and legs and rolls over on the bed. I lay behind her and softly rub her back.

I watch her first lick her lips clean and then use her fingers to scoop the worst of my cum off her face. She licks her fingers clean one final time and pulls my arm I was rubbing her back with around her and snuggles against me.

I hug her to me, and she holds my arm tight to her. "Are you planning on using that again on me?" She asks softly.

"Why do you ask?"

"I feel like I just got a thousand dental x-rays. Can I ask that we put that back in the bag and leave it there until next time?" She asks.

"What did I tell you would happen today?"

She sighs. "No saying no."

"I did say that, but what else did I say I was going to do to you?" I ask.

She thinks for a minute. "Fuck my mouth, ass and pussy?"

"That's right. Did I fuck your mouth?" I ask.

"Did you ever."

"Then yes the gag can go back in the bag. What was number two on the list?" I ask with a smile on my voice.

She sighs. "My ass."

"So I guess your bum will need a butt plug before you get dressed."

"Oh fuck." She moans

"For now let's just lay here holding each other." I say.

"I like that idea." She starts to undo a wrist restraint.

"Did I tell you to take that off?"

"No. I just thought..."

I interrupt her. "They stay on as a reminder today that you are mine, and so I can tie you up at a moment's notice."

She spins around on the bed and kisses me. "Yes Master. Today I am all yours to play with as you see fit." She has a huge smile on her face.

I roll over onto my back and hold my arm out for her to snuggle into me. "Come here my sexy, slutty slave."

She lays against me, and kisses my chest as she relaxes against me. We lay like this for a while until I pat her ass. "Come on, we have a house to clean. Go get washed up, and dressed. No bra though.

She heads to the bathroom, and I head for the backpack. I grab the medium plug and the anal lube. I hear her flush and I head in. "I almost forgot your plug." I say as I walk in.

Karen is leaning against the vanity and doesn't argue. She spreads her legs and pushes her ass out. I toss the gag in the sink. "Wash that off while we are in here."

She turns on the hot water and starts cleaning it. I take a lubed finger and push it in her ass. She lets out the slightest of moans as I finger her ass to lube it up. I pull my finger out, spread some lube on the plug, and nudge it in. This is the medium plug and she takes 3/4 of it no problem. If she can do that she can do it all. I keep steady pressure on it until it pops in her ass.

As the thickest part pushes in she grunts a little. I pat her ass. "Good girl! We will let that stretch you for a bit, then you get the large one." I say as I walk out of the bathroom.

We start tossing out the furniture he doesn't want. A bookcase, an end table, odds and ends like that. I use a sledgehammer Uncle Ray left to break up the bigger items, as Karen carries out some small items. Whenever I get the chance I slap her ass to try and wiggle the plug. It becomes a game. I try to smack her ass, she tries to avoid it.

I head back in to help clean out drawers etc. Karen starts sorting through them. Keep this. Throw out that. We pile up about a dozen or so books to keep from the bookcase, and have about half the contents in the drawers that we started with. She sorts, and I take it to the dumpster.

I come back in and she is bent over looking at something. I just stare at her ass. I head to the bedroom for the large plug. I reach in and had almost forgotten. The big one has a remote. I grab it and put it in my pocket, and I head back to Karen.

She turns when she hears me coming. I grab her by her hips and turn her back around, and pull her shorts down. "Time for an upgrade."

I pull on the plug in her. Little by little, harder and harder, I pull, release, pull, release until it pops out. I then push it in and out so the widest point stretches her. She moans as I push it in and out.

I finally pull it out, squeeze in some fresh lube and push in the big one. She takes it all until she gets to the widest point. She took so much of it so fast I just keep pushing like I did before. As her ass swallows it, she moans out. "Oh god this one is so thick."

I reach down and pull her shorts up. "What else needs to be thrown out." I ask.

"Umm. I Umm. God I don't know. Give me a minute." She says.

I am smiling while I wait for Karen to regain her composure. "Would you like to take a break?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Great, let's go to town and look around. See what's there and get some lunch." I say.

She gives me a look. "I suppose the plug stays in."

"Oh absolutely." I say with a smile. "Because when we get back I am taking it out and fucking your ass."

It's funny watching Karen fidgeting in the car seat. I intentionally find every bump and pothole. I stop at a gas station and they direct me to a local shopping area.

We get there and pull into a bar/restaurant. We sit in a booth and order burgers and fries and two beers. After Karen takes a drink I click the remote for the butt plug.

Karen's eyes go a little wide and she moans. "Please no."

I give her a look with a smile. "Are you saying no on a No saying no day?" I ask as I hold up the remote with my finger on the button.

"No. I was asking please not here. Not in public. Please don't make me orgasm in public." She pleads.

"Orgasm? No, that's not happening here. Tease you and torturing you? Oh yeah that's happening. When we get home. You are getting tied back to the bed. I am just trying to decide in what position." I say.

She looks at me with a questioning look. I open a pdf copy of different positions that was on the website I bought the stuff from, and hand it to her.

Her eyes go a little wide again, as I watch her flip the screen. "I am trying to decide between face down with me on top of you, or you on your back with your arms tied to the bottom, and your legs bent over your head and tied to the top."

Her face looks a little concerned.

"Ezzie, is she ok. Did she not like being restrained?"

"No, she is confused. She Loves making love to you. She loves when it gets a little rough, but she is concerned how she can get excited by being tied up."

"Thank you Ezzie."

I reach out and take the phone and hold Karen's hands in mine. I soften my voice. Karen you know I Love You right."

"Of course." She answers.

"And you Love Me?"

She smiles. "You know I do."

"So why are you concerned with liking be tied up?" I ask. "Can't we try different things and see what we like?"

"Oh my god. How do you read me so easily? How did you know I was thinking that?" She asks.

I laugh it off. "I can read your mind." I squeeze her hands. "Seriously. Talk to me. What are you feeling or thinking?"

She just looks at me. "Ok, let's try this. Did you like being tied to the bed, and unable to move?"

She smiles. I laugh. "Ok that's a yes. Did you like when I tied your wrists and ankles together while you were on your knees?" I ask.

"I did but that ring was A Lot to take. On one hand you were taking me and I Loved it, but that ring was very uncomfortable, but I was turned on knowing you were enjoying just using my mouth. Can we maybe use the ring on only special occasions? I would be fine with you just doing that without the ring." She asks.

"Special occasions it is." I say quickly. "You know what else happens on special occasions?" I click the remote to medium and then high.

Karen gasps, and the waitress comes over with the food. "I am sorry miss I didn't mean to startle you." She says.

She turns and walks away. I click it off and I can see Karen's body slump a little as she relaxes. She looks at me. "That was mean doing that then."

I laugh. "I never saw her coming. It was kind of funny watching you trying to hold it together while she was at the table. I promise it's off while we eat." I hold up my empty hands and pick up my burger. We are both hungry after our busy morning. We polish off our burgers in no time.

We walk around the same town center area. The restaurant, a pizza shop (I grab a takeout menu & they deliver to the cabin) an ice cream shop, and a small general store.

I see a maybe 15-20ft motor boat with a raised seat on the front for fishing and benches in the back. It's used, and not too expensive. It would save a lot of paddling. I stop and look at it.

Karen likes it. She thinks it would be fun to run around the lake on. I walk into the General Store and ask about it. I talk to the manager about it.

I have Ezzie find out his lowest acceptable amount and offer $300 more if he brings it to the house, puts it in the water and fills it with gas. He readily agrees. He has a blank bill of sale ready. He offers to do a manual sale through the store for the price, and can have it delivered by 3pm. I agree to all of that and slide my card.

Karen can't believe I bought the boat. "What our Dad's are getting older, and this is a big lake. Plus we can take it out too." I say.

"We can?" She almost squeals.

"Sure right after I fuck your ass."

She smiles at me. "Then get your slutty slave home Master."

Fuck yes! I step on the gas a little harder, and click the butt plug on high. Karen spasms in the seat and almost screams. "Shit! Oh god. Oh Wow." She is just gasping and writhing in the seat.

It is so AWSOME watching her. She is obviously loving it. I try to watch her and the road. It's an old crappy road that circles around the lake. I have to pay more attention to it than her.

I am pretty sure she just came, but now I have traffic to contend with. I can't watch her. Thank god the cabin is just a few minutes away. I pull up to the house and shut off the ignition.

"Please Master. I don't think I can walk like this." She pleads

I love that she is getting into it. "Strip in the car, and I will shut it off until you are in the house." I say.

She doesn't answer but strips. We can't be seen from the road, and there are no neighbors for probably 50 yards. She is naked in the car. Her nipples are swollen and hard. I shut off the vibe.

"Thank you." She sighs

We walk in the house, and I turn it back on high. Shit she was right. Her legs buckle as she yelps and falls to the floor. I smile at her. "We are back in the house." I click it off. "If you aren't on the bed in 20 seconds you get the other toy in your pussy while I fuck your ass."

She looks up at me and smiles as she stays on the floor, and takes her time getting up and slowly walks to the bedroom.

"Ezzie, does she want to toy while I fuck her."

"Yes Ben. She wants it hard. She wants you to take her again like you did in the grass at Uncle Ray's old place." She says.

God, decisions, decisions. How do I want to tie her down?

"She is torn. She wants to be face down on the bed, but she wants to watch you as you cum."

"Thank you Ezzie. It looks like I will be switching and flipping her over part way through."

I walk up behind her and spank her ass cheek. She yelps. "Get moving."

We get into the bedroom and I push her face first onto the bed. I crawl over her on her back and start strapping her arms down and then her legs.

I stand up and admire my handy work. I grab the vibrator, lube and pull up the app. I rub some lube on the vibrator and push it right in. She is soaked. I didn't need any lube after all.

I start pulling on the plug she moans as I pull a little harder and harder until it pops out. Her ass almost spits it out at me. She gasps as it finally pops out. I squeeze a big blob of lube on her ass, and rub some on me.

I line up and push in before she can close up. I push in her ass balls deep with one firm stroke. "Oh Fuck!" She yells out. I stay deep in her ass, set the vibrator for about 3/4 power and random frequencies, and turn it on. I feel her whole body jump in surprise and she lets out what almost sounds like a growl.

Holy Shit. That toy feels really strange vibrating inside of her, and kind of good. I brace myself on her ass holding her to the bed and start fucking. God I love the way her ass squeezes me. Now add to that the vibrator buzzing against me as I push in and out.

She hasn't stopped writhing under me moaning and grunting as I fuck her ass harder and harder. She looks back at me over her shoulder. "Fuck me Ben. Make me yours like you did under the stars." She smiles at me with an evil smile. "I bet you can't make me say the word?"

"Ezzie, is she serious?"

"Yes Ben she wants you to fuck her as hard as you can. She wants you to take her while she is tied to the bed."

"Ezzie, can you promise me you will listen to her, and if it's too much you will tell me."

"Of course Ben."

I pull off a pillowcase and shove it in her mouth. She stares at me wide eyed. "No safe word for you tonight." I grab her hips and start fucking her as hard as I can.

No more words come out of her mouth. Now it's just constant grunting as I fuck her ass. It's joined by the slapping of skin as I fuck in and out of her ass. Fuck I am close. I was going to flip her, but now I am just cumming in her ass.

I keep fucking her. "Karen I am so close. I am going to fill your ass with cum."

Her only acknowledgement is a muffled "Uh Huh."

I give it a little extra effort. The vibrator is pushing closer to the point of no return faster than I want to admit. I grunt and slam in one last time and stay deep in her ass. Karen groans into the pillowcase shoved in her mouth as I cum in her ass.

I fall forward on her a bit. I slowly pull the impromptu gag out of her mouth. She is breathing heavily. "Oh fuck. Oh Fuck. Oooohhhhhhh!"

I feel her clench down on me as she cums. The vibrator is still buzzing away. Her hips hump a little. "Oh god please take it out."

I bump my hips a little bit while I am still deep in her ass. "Take what out?" I ask.

"Both." She gasps.

"What happened to you brave words earlier? I bet you can't make me say the word." I ask, as I pick up my phone and throw the app up to 100, and start slow steady ass fucking again. Just fucking back and forth in and out. "All you have to do is say the word."

Karen gasps as the toy picks up speed and I started fucking her again, but says nothing.

"Ezzie is she ok? Is she close to cumming?"

"She is getting closer, her bum is sore but she won't say the safe word. As long as you want to fuck her ass she will let you as long as it doesn't start really hurting." Says Ezzie.

God I Love this girl. Let me give her an out. "I think I need a break. I will just put the plug back in you on high until you concede." I say as I pull out of her ass with a pop. She clenches down on me a little bit as I pull out.

"Independence. Independence. Please, I give. Not the plug again, Please." She says quickly. I squeeze a little numbing lube onto her semi open ass and with one finger rub it around her open bum.

"Sshh, it's ok. We are done. You were amazing." I say as I pick up the phone and shut off the vibrator. I drop the phone and reach for the antenna and pull it out of her. As it pulls out of her a big string of goo stays connected and stretched between it and her pussy. It finally drops off the toy and falls back across their thigh.

I lay beside her and wipe the hair from her face. She looks wiped out. I have given her a good ass fucking and she took it like a pro.

"Ezzie please make sure Karen knows I love her more than I have ever loved anyone before."

"She knows this Ben."

Karen's face gets a little emotional. She shakes her wrists. "Please let me loose. I want to hug you."

I reach down and unhook her ankles first, so when her arms are loose she can move her body. I unhook her wrists and she throws her arms around me.

She just hugs me. I hear her sniffle a little. I pull back a bit and look at her. She is crying a little. "Hey, what's wrong? Crying after I just gave you my A game is really doing wonders for my self esteem."

She slaps my arm. "Shut up you jerk. It's a combination of I can't believe how much I love you, I can't believe the fucking you just gave me, and how much I enjoyed it. I am just a little emotional."

"Whew! For a moment I was afraid they were tears of disappointment." I say as I wipe fake sweat from my forehead.

She giggles. "You're an ass!"

I look her in the eyes. "I can be an ass, but I am an ass that loves you like crazy."

She wraps me up again in another hug. "I Love You too."

I see the alarm clock on the nightstand. "And we have a boat being delivered real soon." I hop up and head to the bathroom. I wash up and come out to get my clothes off the floor and get dressed. I look up and Karen is asleep. Since we were on top of the spread I grab a large beach towel and cover her, and I walk out quietly closing the door.

I am sitting outside with a beer when a pickup pulls into the driveway with the boat in tow. He hops out and we walk down to the shore to take a look. He doesn't want to leave tire marks in the grass and dirt.

He offers to take me to the public boat ramp. Get the boat in the water, and he will drive the trailer back here and leave it off to the side out of the way, and I can drive the boat back.

Sounds like a plan. I hop in the truck. 20 minutes later I am pulling the boat up to the dock, and tying it up. The trailer is already here, and Karen is sitting on the deck.

She comes down to the dock smiling. "Why didn't you wake me?"

We stand on the dock and I hold her in my arms. "Hey it's not often a guy can say he wore out a woman. Plus you deserved a small nap after that."

She smiles at me. "That was harder than July 4th." She says.

"Ezzie, did I actually hurt her.?"

"No Ben but she is sore, but she thinks it's a good sore. She did enjoy it." Ezzie says.

I know I didn't, but I ask the same. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

She puts her hand on my chest. "Ben, you would never hurt me. I do think when you pulled out saying you were putting the plug back in it was to get me to say Uncle though."