A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat spins around, and Bonnie wraps her arms around Kat's thighs pulling Kat to her. I sit on the far end of the couch to catch my breath.

"Ezzie, make them both want to make the other one orgasm first please. Make them attack each other if you will." I say to Ezzie.

They both get more aggressive with each other. Licking and fingering each other with gusto. Pretty soon Bonnie starts moaning and groaning. Looks like Kat made her orgasm first. Bonnie stops orgasming and goes right back to eating Kat. I can see her move her mouth to lick up my cum dripping out of Kat's ass. Shortly after Bonnie orgasms she makes Kat orgasm. Bonnie then takes the licking her clean to the extreme and starts licking Kat's ass. Kat moans in pleasure and surprise, but doesn't move until Bonnie gently pats her ass to signal she is through. Fuck that was cool to watch.

They are both sitting up and almost leaning against each other. Bonnie looks at Kat. "If I had known you were that good at going down on a woman, I would have been crawling into your bed at night a long time ago."

Kat blushes. "My first time with a girl was with Ben and Karen." She says.

"Holy shit, Kat. You are a natural." Sighs Bonnie.

That will be my parting gift to Kat. "Ezzie, can you make Kat and Bonnie have sex every night after the kids are in bed, or any time they are home alone until Kat leaves. They can't fight the urge. They will both get turned on looking at the other. No emotional attachment, just good sex."

"Of course Ben. It's done." Says Ezzie.

"How are the kids doing Ezzie?"

"Oh we are enjoying a wonderful horse drawn carriage ride through the countryside." Says Ezzie.

Kat gets up and stands in front of me. "Since Bonnie is up, I want to take you to my bed and ride you. I want to bump and grind on you." She says with a smile as she holds out her hand. I take her hand and let her pull me up. We take a few steps, and Kat turns to Bonnie. "Aren't you coming?"

Bonnie now has a big smile on her face as she gets up to join us. We walk in the bedroom and Kat guides me to one of the two twin beds in the room. I lay back on the bed close to the wall, Kat straddles me, and pulls Bonnie onto the bed beside me. I reach up and pull Kat's mouth to mine so I can kiss her. She moans as I kiss her passionately. After a moment I pull her body up so I can suck on her nipples. The whole time Bonnie has been watching. "Bonnie, why don't you check and make sure Kat is nice and wet with your tongue." I say.

Bonnie moves on the bed between my legs. "Excellent idea."

Kat looks down at me. "You are evil."

"What? I am simply making sure you enjoy your slow and sensual fuck. Are Bonnie or I not being sensual?" I ask as I move from one nipple to the other.

"No you are being mean." She moans with pleasure.

"No being mean would be saying Bonnie my dick isn't going to be outside of her pussy. Why don't you use two fingers, and give her a nice deep fingering." I say. I feel Kat's body tense up and she groans as I am sure Bonnie just slid two fingers in her pussy. "Mean would be biting on your nipples." Kat gasps as I give her nipples a few good nibbles, back and forth, one to the other. When I gasp. Bonnie has started blowing me.

Kat stares at me and pleads. "Please Ben. Please fuck me. I Need You Inside Me! Please!"

Bonnie pops her mouth off me, and I feel her hand wrap around my dick. "There now you are both ready. Back up Kat." Says Bonnie.

Kat backs up and I can feel my dick head rubbing through Kat's pussy lips. Bonnie holds me steady and Kat sinks down onto me. She sinks all the way down with one steady stroke down, and we both moan. Her hot wet pussy just swallows me. I slowly sink deeper and deeper until we are bumping together. She stays like that for a bit. She then starts rocking and I can feel her soft inner skin wrapping around me and slipping back and forth. Jesus I love having sex.

Bonnie leans down and starts licking my balls. She runs her tongue up my shaft to Kat's pussy, and keeps moving up. I am looking at Kat when her eyes go wide and she gives a little gasp. She smiles and says softly. "She is licking my ass. It feels so nice."

I pull Kat's mouth to mine and give her a soft, deep kiss. As I pull away I ask. "Are we still being mean?"

"No." Kat sighs as she drops her head on my shoulder

I hear a slap after a minute or two and Kat gasps in my ear. Bonnie says. "I know you are close, Kat. You are leaking like a sieve." Kat's hips start rolling more. Back and forth, up and down. "Fuck that cock Kat." I feel Bonnie's hand slip between us and start rubbing Kat's clit as she lays on her side beside me, and looks at both of us.

She is smiling at Kat. "Come on Roomie, or should I say Slut?"

I answer. "She is not your Slut." I reach up and rub her cheek. "She is mine, and I want to watch my Slut cum." Kat's eyes are half closed. She holds my hand to her cheek and starts humping harder. Until finally she gasps in again and again. Louder and louder each time until she flops down onto me with a loud moan. She is shivering against me. She grabs Bonnie's arm and pulls it out from between us. Still just laying against me.

The bed is suddenly crowded. Bonnie moves to let Kat get off me. I look up and she is just staring at my hard on. "Ezzie, what is Bonnie thinking right now?" I ask.

"She is thinking it's been three years since she had sex with a man and she wants to fuck you." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, make her ask me to please fuck her. Kat can be my Slut, and she will be my Whore for the night. If I promise to fuck her." I tell her.

"It's done Ben." Says Ezzie.

Bonnie looks at me. "If I promised to be your Whore for the night and do whatever you want to me would you fuck me?"

I know she wants to have sex. "You want that dick inside you don't you?" I ask.

Bonnie looks from me to my pussy juice soaked hardon, back to me. "Yes." She says.

"Do you like anal?" I ask.

"I have never had a dick in my ass." She says quietly.

"I love it. Promise me five minutes of anal, and I will fuck that pussy filling it with cum." I say.

She doesn't complain about anal. Her worry is unprotected sex. "I am not on the pill. You can't cum inside me." She pleads.

"When was your period?" I ask.

"Oh my god, really? Last week." Sighs Bonnie.

"Good. Odds are you will be fine just after it. Just before it and things get risky. After I cum inside you, you can sit on Kat's face and she will lick you clean. Those are my demands to fuck that hot, wet, horny pussy." I say with a smile.

She sighs and drops her head in defeat. "Fine."

"Remember Bonnie, you can say stop at any time and Everything will stop for the night." I say.

Bonnie looks at me. She knows I am saying back out of the anal, and there will be no fucking her pussy. "I understand." She says.

"Great. Bonnie lay back on the bed. I want you legs up and back, with your ass wide open. I will give Kat 2 minutes to finger and lube your ass. Then I am Fucking Your Ass." I say to Bonnie, as I say to my phone. "Hey Siri, start a 2 minute timer."

The girls jump into action. I sit on the other bed and watch. Kat lubes and slips one finger in Bonnie's ass. Bonnie kind of wrinkles her nose. Just after the timer shows 30 seconds, Kat adds more lube and a finger. She now has two fingers in Bonnie's ass. You can see on Bonnie's face she is feeling that. Slowly in and out, Kat pushes her fingers. With just about 30 seconds left, Kat adds more lube and another finger for three. Bonnie isn't happy with that. She groans the deeper Kat pushes her fingers. With 15 seconds to go I get up and lube up my dick, as I stand beside the bed watching.

The timers dings, I reset it for 5 minutes, and get on the bed, nudging Kat out of the way. Her fingers pop out of Bonnie's ass and within 15 seconds my dick is pushing in. I have never been with anyone but a white woman. The contrast of color is kind of amazing. My white fingers are grabbing her darker skin. Her pussy and ass I am sure are still pink on the inside, but her darker skin gets even darker around her ass and pussy as she gets excited. There is just a moment of resistance and then Bonnie's ass opens up to me. My white dick fucking between her dark ass cheeks. I sink all the way in with one steady stroke until I bottom out. From the moment I popped in her ass there was a small scream, and then an almost crying moan as I sank in. Bonnie's eyes are almost squeezed shut. "Whore, look at me." I say and slap her ass cheek as I do, seeing a dark handprint instead of a pink or red.

Bonnie opens her eyes. I hold up the phone showing the timer and then drop it on the bed where I can see it. "First minute is just me wiggling in your ass to stretch you open." I emphasize that by just shifting my hips side to side. "Then after the first minute." I look down and see we are just past the 1 minute mark. "I will start slow, small strokes."

As I do Bonnie let's out small gasping. "Oh AAHHH. OH AAHHH." As I give her just say 1/4 to ⅓ strokes.

"Each minute it will get harder and faster until I am taking and slamming your ass, just like Slut likes it." I say.

"AAAAHHHH...AAHHHH. Ben, I am not AAHHH.. Kat." Bonnie says.

I spank her ass cheek kind of hard. Bonnie lets out a small scream. I glare at Kat. "What's your name?" I ask.

"Slut."

I just point to Bonnie.

"Whore."

"And Who Am I?" I ask.

"You are Master." Says Kat.

Oops I missed a minute mark. I start fucking a little hard and deeper. Bonnie cries out. "I am...sorry... Master!" She is gasping and crying as she tries to get the words out.

I spank her ass a little harder. She screams again. "After I am through giving you a pain in the ass, I am spanking that ass red."

Kat speaks up. "Master, please don't do that. Whore, can not go into work tomorrow with a bruised ass. She didn't know what she was getting into. She was just very horny like I was that first night. I have always been a good Slut for you. Please show her some mercy."

Oh shit the timer, 45 seconds left. I slam into her ass with hard full strokes. I look at Kat. "Silence her." I grab Bonnie's hips and start fucking her ass for all I am worth. She cries out, but Kat clamps her hand over her mouth and turns Bonnie's face into her boobs. Their eyes meet and Bonnie lets out a muffled cry into Kat's boobs.

I can see Kat stroking Bonnie's hair and trying to sooth her. "You are so close. Hold on. You can do it." Then to my dismay I hear the timer go off. I get one last stroke in, I stop for a moment still deep in her ass, and I slowly pull out. As I pop out I step off the bed and go flop back on the other bed. I look over and Bonnie has her hand over her ass and is rocking back and forth.

"Ezzie, what is Bonnie thinking?" I ask.

"She is in pain, Ben. She can't believe it hurt that bad. She is sure she is never doing it again, and hopes the actual sex will be worth it." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, do what you can to soothe her and help her relax, and in a bit we are going to amp her up and make her so horny she will have no choice but to enjoy it." I think to Ezzie

"Of course, Ben." Says Ezzie.

Just after that I can see Bonnie take a big relaxing breath, and her hands go from clutching her ass to just holding it. "Thank you Ezzie." I think as I relax for a moment.

After I catch my breath I look over and Bonnie & Kat are snuggled together. "Ezzie, let's add to Bonnie and Kat's nightly lesbian sex. They will make each other orgasm orally, once with a toy and once by rubbing their pussies together. Then they will relax and fall asleep in each other's arms. Starting tonight after I leave, that is their new nightly ritual until Kat leaves. Again no emotional involvement just good sex."

"Of course, Ben." Says Ezzie.

I get up and stretch. I walk over to them on the other bed. "Whore you want to get fucked?" I ask.

She looks up at me and smiles. "Yes Master."

"Get on your knees and show me what a good cock sucker you are." I say pointing to the floor. "But Slut is exceptionally good at it. You are going to have to work on it to impress me."

Bonnie doesn't blink. She drops to her knees and sucks me right into her mouth. I have seen fast, sloppy blow jobs in porn, but never received one until today. She doesn't worry about the wet slurping sounds that some girls shy away from. She doesn't care about the drool dripping out of her mouth and all over me and her. She just bobs her head up and down my shaft, slurping, sucking and stroking my dick. She is keeping her hand at the base and stroking me in rhythm with her bobbing. FUCK, she is good. After a good minute she pulls off me and looks up at me. "I think you really liked that, Master." Bonnie says stroking my now rock hard and wet dick.

"I will admit Whore that was very good, but Slut is very good in a whole different way." I turn to Kat. "Slut lay back with your head hanging off the bed." Kat smiles. She knows what's coming. I take Bonnie's hand and rest it on Kat's throat. Kat opens her mouth and I slide all the way in so her mouth is pressed tight against my and start throat fucking Kat.

"HOLY SHIT!" Says Bonnie. She then clamps her hand over her mouth thinking of the kids. After about 30 seconds I pull out. Giving Kat a chance to breathe and push back in. "Wow! You go girl." Bonnie giggles.

I pull out of Kat and turn back to Bonnie's mouth. She goes right back at it. Jesus, she is good at that. I step back and pull Bonnie up off the floor. "Get on the bed. It's time I fuck that pussy." I say.

"Yes Master." She says with a big smile. Kat moves, and Bonnie gets on the bed, propping her head up on two pillows. She sees me watching. "What? I've never been with a white guy. Your white dick in my hand looked sexy. I want to watch that white dick push into my pussy."

"I kind of feel the same, you're my first black girl. Watching your ass cheeks surrounding my dick earlier was very sexy." I say. I am now between her legs and I reach out to rub my thumb up and down her pussy lips flicking her clit. "I can't wait to see these lips wrapped around me." I move forward and replace my thumb with the tip of my dick.

Bonnie sighs. "Please don't tease me. You promised to fuck me. I let you go where no man has gone before, by fucking my poor ass." I don't answer, instead I push myself into her as she asked. She moans as I push in. "Ohhhhh!" She puts her hand up to my chest for me to stop. I hold still with about 1/2 of me in her. "God I have missed this." She starts rubbing her hands up and down my chest and nods at me. I start small strokes in and out of her pussy. Her eyes close and her mouth hangs open. Kat is beside us just watching and smiling.

"Ezzie, make Kat reach out to hug, kiss and play with Bonnie's nipples." I think as I start a gentle fucking. Bonnie is so tight. At first it almost felt like she was trying to push me out. The soft flesh inside of her pussy is gripping me like a tight, hot, wet, soft glove. I swear I feel her getting wetter and wetter. She grabs my arms tight and just moans with an orgasm after just a little fucking. I look down and I can't believe my eyes. My dick and her pussy are covered in a white cream.

Well if she is creaming up like this, she is certainly well lubed and can take a more vigorous fucking. I lift her thighs up and push them back so she is basically bent in half under me. I shift my body weight and start fucking harder down into her.

She looks up with her eyes wide open. "Please don't stop. I want more. I need more. Please Master." She says breathing heavily as I fuck her. I am fucking down into her hard. The flesh on her thighs are jiggling as my body slaps against her. With her bent in half like this Kat can't really play with Bonnie like she was so she reaches down and starts rubbing Bonnie's clit. I bang her fast and then slow down. I go soft and then fuck her harder. I alternate back and forth slow and fast, hard and soft. Just a few minutes of this and Bonnie is orgasming again. Her hand slaps against her mouth and I hear a loud muffled "FUUUUCCKKKK!" As her pussy tries to squeeze me out again.

She finally relaxes some. I have been just slowly stroking in and out while her orgasm washed over her. It was super sexy just watching her face as she orgasmed. She finally seems to focus on me. "That last bit of hard and fast really did it. I liked that." She says with a smile.

"You like it hard? I will give it to you hard. I will take that pussy and make it mine. All you have to do is get on your hands and knees. I will give you a hard fucking you wont soon forget." I say.

Bonnie is just staring at me wide eyed. Kat speaks up. "Whore, it is a hard almost brutal fucking he is talking about. He can fuck really hard."

"Slut is correct. If I start, I will not stop until I have sprayed my cum inside of you." I say as I hold myself over Bonnie. Looking down into her eyes.

I can see Bonnie's face flinch a tad at the idea of me cumming inside her. It still worries her, but I don't care. "Ezzie, make her think of going to the pharmacy to get Plan B."

"She was already thinking about it, Ben." Says Ezzie.

Bonnie just smiles at me and pats my chest, signaling me to get off her. I move off her and stand up to stretch. As I do I see Bonnie straighten her legs, roll over and get onto her hands and knees backing up to the edge of the bed. As she reaches the edge she takes Kat's hand and pulls her down onto the bed in front of her. She is looking to Kat for moral support if you will. She and Kat hug. Kat looks at me and nods yes to me.

I step forward and tap the inside of Bonnie's thigh for her to spread her legs a little more. I pull my hand back and look at the little bit of goo and cream on my hand. I reach out and hold Bonnie's ass cheeks spread apart. Her pussy is so dark and swollen now. Her lips are parted and she is covered in her cream. Her skin from her pussy to 3/4 down to her knees is a mixture of shiny wet and gooey cream. The white cream really stands out against her dark skin and just turns me on a little more. I step up behind her and slip myself into her wet and swollen pussy. She lets out a pleasurable moan as I slide all the way back in. Once I am in I start fucking her again. Build speed and force as I go. Before too long I am slamming into her. She is grunting and gasping with every stroke. I have a good hold onto her hips, as I slam into her. I will give Bonnie credit, she takes it and never complains. At times her grunts are questionable. I am not sure if they are pleasure or pain, but my orgasm is coming and I don't care. I haven't pulled back to take a good look but Bonnie must be a creamy mess. With all the obscenely wet, slapping noises as we fuck, her cream has managed to splash up onto her ass at times. There was once I think she orgasmed, but again the noises she made and the amount of cream already all over both of us it was hard to tell. Plus I am on a mission to take this pussy. I am not stopping until I cum.

This is it. I can feel my orgasm building. I slow a bit, and start really slamming hard and deep. Her grunts change and get a bit deeper with them. I don't get a dozen strokes like this when I jam in, and pull her to me hard. I hold her tight to me and groan as I cum inside of her. I hold her like that as I catch my breath and then let go. As I let her hips go she moans and drops to the bed. Still hugging Kat and her body is curled up so she doesn't fall off the bed. I step back again to the other bed. As I do I look at Bonnie. She is a white gooey mess. I look down at myself and I am just as bad. "Ezzie, have Kat come over to me and lick me clean please."

As Ezzie says. "Done." Kat is crawling out from under Bonnie. She kneels on the floor in front of me and starts licking and sucking Bonnie's cream off me. She has me as clean as a whistle and I stand up. I pull Kat to her feet and give her a warm hug.