A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open it and it's an Apple Watch. I Love It. She goes on to tell me all about it. She points out that I can wear it swimming and it will track my laps etc. I already know all this, but I let her tell me.

I give her a hug, and she whispers in my ear with a lusty tone. "And if you are a good boy you might get another present tonight." It's been a while. I feel my dick twitch just from that.

Karen insists we drive ourselves. After all, we have plans to meet friends tonight. We are driving along following her parents. "We have plans tonight?" I ask.

She takes my hand and holds it as she softly rubs her finger along the back of my hand. "Yes we have plans. I plan on leaving a little early, and taking you to my room and making love to my fiancé. Unless you don't want to?" She asks with a smile.

"Nope. I have No Problem with that at all." I say with a big smile.

We get to her aunt's house and every woman is anxious to see the ring, and then they oh and ah over the matching necklace, Uncle Ray is decent to me, and dinner was good. All in all it was a good day. Karen squeezes my hand and announces we have to leave to meet some friends. I don't want Mr & Mrs B getting home too early. "Ezzie, could you make Mr & Mrs B stay late. They will insist on helping Auntie Anna clean up."

"Of course Ben." Says Ezzie.

We arrive at Karen's house and she instructs me to stay downstairs until she calls me. A few minutes later she calls me. I go to the stairs and look up. Karen is standing there in a short robe that is barely long enough showing all of her sexy legs. The top is tied but pulled open to the belt showing tons of cleavage, and her new necklace, but still covering her. God she is beautiful. "Would you like to come upstairs and unwrap one last present?" She asks.

I start taking the stairs two at a time. "Absolutely." She turns and walks into her room. I am right behind her as I step into the room and reach around her holding a boob in each hand.

"Not so fast Benjamin." She says as she holds my hands. "I want you to sit on the bed." I resist her pulling my hands away. She turns and looks at me. "Please Ben." I relent and sit. She straddles my knee. She holds my face in her hands. "You know I love you with all my heart right? That my heart is yours?" She asks.

"Of course I do." I say. "As mine is yours."

"Well I wanted to really show you how I feel." She takes my hand and puts the belt of the robe in it. "Pull on the bow and open your last present." I tug on the bow, and push the robe off her shoulders. My eyes go a little wide. There it is. My signature tattooed over her heart. I run my fingers along her tattooed skin. I reach forward and kiss first the tatoo, and then her lips. It's a long soft loving kiss, that curls my toes.

We break the kiss, and I look at her. "You know my heart has always been your right?" She just smiles and nods her head. "And do you realize you stole my thunder?" I ask as I pull off my polo.

Her eyes go wide and her hand goes to her mouth. She reaches out and runs her fingers along my tattoo. "Oh Ben!" She says. I pull her face to mine and kiss her hard.

I nudge her off my leg, and reach for my belt. "Get on the bed." I say.

She lets the robe fall and climbs onto the bed and lays on her back. She watches me kick off my pants, and climb on the bed between her legs. There is no foreplay. I am rock hard and I am sure she is wet. I rub up and down between her lips, and her moisture seeps out. I push right into her. She gasps and I moan. She pulls my face down to hers and we kiss as I stroke slowly in and out of her.

She holds my cheek in her hand and caresses it. "Hard Ben, please. Please fuck me hard and make me cum." She wraps her legs around me, and I fuck her hard. I end up pushing her up the bed after a couple of minutes. One pillow pushes perfectly behind her head to keep her from bumping against the headboard. The other falls over her face that she tosses aside. Her heels are digging into my ass pulling me into her. "Yes. Yes. YES." She moans out as she holds me inside her with her legs as her pussy spasms around me squeezing me tight. She relaxes her legs and pushes at my chest rolling me off her. She is all flushed. She really enjoyed that one. She straddles my legs after a moment, and slowly strokes me. "Would you like a little more?" She asks.

"Climb aboard, and I will show you how much more I want." I say. She smiles and shifts forward sliding my hard on back inside her pussy. I pull her down so I am hugging her neck, her diamond hanging down off her neck as I fuck up into her. She moans in pleasure as she kisses my neck. As I slow down humping up onto her she crawls off me, and gets on her hands and knees at the foot of the bed, and wiggles her ass at me.

I scramble to change positions and kneel behind her. I shove right into her. She grunts at the sudden fucking. I grab her hips and hold her tight as I fuck her. I am giving her a good firm fucking. Our thighs are slapping, and her ass is rippling. I feel her fingers rubbing her clit on and off. I am breathing heavily, and she is gasping. We are both getting close when she starts egging me on. "Come on baby, fuck me. You feel so good inside me. Please baby, shoot your cum inside of me and make me cum." She says between gasping breaths.

I slow down and start slamming into her. She gasps louder and after just a few more strokes I explode inside her. As I am cumming in her I feel her fingers rubbing her clit. Just seconds after me she shudders and groans as she orgasms. We both stay still for a moment, catching our breath. I fall back onto the bed, Karen turns and lays against me. After a moment Karen says "Promise me something."

"Anything." I say.

"When we get married we will have a bigger bed." She sighs. "I am so tired of two people in a single bed."

"I will get my Queen a king sized bed." I say.

Ezzie adds in. "Don't forget your Princess." She giggles sounding very relaxed.

I forget sometimes the euphoria Ezzie feels from sex. "I will never forget you, Ezzie."

Karen is running her finger along her signature on my chest. "I have been wanting to jump you for days, but I didn't want you to see my tattoo. And the entire time you had the same thing." She says.

I play along. "Are you saying you didn't have your period the other day?"

"Nope. Sorry." She giggles. "I so wanted you, but I wanted to keep the tattoo a surprise."

She shrieks as I grab her and tickle her. This ends with me hovering over her. I lean down and kiss her tattoo and then move down to her nipple. She pulls me up and kisses me. "We can't Ben. My parents could be home at any time." She sighs.

I know they won't be, but I can't say Ezzie took care of it. "Ezzie, is Karen horny? Does she want to go again?" I ask.

"Oh she is and does Ben, but she was so embarrassed when her Mom caught her napping after you left that first time. She doesn't want it to happen again, even though she has had sex with them. She is conflicted." Says Ezzie.

I let her roll me off her. She snuggles against me, and pulls my arm around her. "I just want you to hold me." She almost pleads. I just can't say no. I let her pull my arm around her, and snuggle into me. "No falling asleep." She says sternly.

"No ma'am." I say with a smile and just hold her to me. We lay like this for a few minutes. Her breathing has gotten very relaxed. Karen is asleep. I know her parents won't be home for a good hour or so. I set a 30 minute timer on my new Apple Watch and lay back.

I never actually fall asleep. I just lay there holding her to me. She starts moaning. "No." And then Assholes name.

"Ezzie, what is she dreaming about?" I ask.

"She is remembering a time her old boyfriend was very abusive." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, have her see me in her dream, I pull her away from him and hold her in my arms like I am right now. Make her believe no harm will come to her while she feels my arms around her." I say.

"Of course, Ben." Says Ezzie.

In her sleep Karen holds my arms a little tighter and I would swear I hear her say "Love You." I just hold her and curse his name in my head. My timer goes off and Karen jumps. "You let me fall asleep!"

"Yes, but I didn't. I also set a timer on my new watch that a beautiful woman gave me." I say as I kiss her head.

She sits up. "Come we have to get dressed, they could be home at any time." Karen says. I put back on my clothes and she starts putting on sweats.

"I thought we were going out?" I ask.

"No, we are going to the couch and snuggling." She says.

I just smile. "Yes ma'am"

We head downstairs. I sit on the couch and grab the tv remote. She stretches out beside me, half laying against me, and half on me. She doesn't make it through a sitcom, and she is asleep again. She has slumped down and is using my thigh for a pillow. I turn down the volume and channel surf. Christmas night TV is just reruns. I mute the tv and catch up on newsfeeds I really haven't checked since coming home.

Just a few minutes in, and a headline hits me like a ton of bricks. Charges against the asshole are likely to be dropped after the first of the year. One of the witnesses refused to testify. She couldn't relive it over and over again and then be cross examined on the stand. They don't expect the case to be strong enough without her.

FUCK! "Ezzie, does Karen know this?" I ask.

"Yes Ben. She found out the day before yesterday. She didn't think you knew, and didn't want to ruin Christmas." Says Ezzie.

"Oh Honey." I whisper as I stare down at her and softly brush some hair out of her face. "Ezzie, please get his home address from Karen."

"Ben, what are you going to do?" Asks Ezzie.

"Honestly Ezzie I am unsure, but he is going to pay for this. Do you have his address?" I ask.

"Yes Ben." Says Ezzie.

I think of nothing after that except how to make him pay. I sit there holding Karen and thinking of ways to fuck him up. Ezzie stays quiet.

The next day I get up early under the guise of having to do some real estate work and head out. First, I drive into the city. As I am driving through downtown there is a construction project and a local cop doing a detail. "Ezzie, does the cop know of a rough gay bar?"

"Yes Ben. The Rear End on the west side of town is the worst." Says Ezzie.

I look it up and find my way there with GPS. I don't even go in. This place will do nicely. I then head to his house and park outside it. "Ezzie, can you tell who is home?"

"His Mom, Dad, younger sister and him." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, does his family think he did it?" I ask.

"Mom doesn't want to admit it, but she thinks he could have. His sister has seen him hit girlfriends before, but she thinks they did something to deserve it. Dad knows he has a temper." Says Ezzie.

Jesus Christ. They know they live with a rapist. "Ezzie, tomorrow I want Mom and sister to be nervous around him. They can't help but think he will get mad one day and rape them, have Mom insist he move out. Then have Asshole show up at The Rear End at midnight tonight." I say.

"Done Ben." Says Ezzie.

As I drive away Karen calls. Her Mom and Auntie Anna want to take her out for a girls night. "Do you mind?" Asks Karen.

Perfect! "No, not at all Honey. Go have fun." I say.

I go home and try to pass the time. I send an email to Geoff Brown, whom I met at the charity auction. He was going to sell his house, and needs to buy a new one. Let's get this going. It's a standard email. It was nice to meet you, happy to help, give me your address and let's set up an appointment. Thanks to Ezzie he wants to work with me. I check my Gold Star email and someone wants to see one of the two houses Ron gave me.

Surprisingly, about two hours later I get a response from Geoff. Looking to meet after work the next day. On the way there will be Cohen's Old Boy Club. I will stop in there, and with Ezzie I will get a copy of their membership files. Let's see who belongs there and start getting some good stock tips going. As I am thinking about the logistics of doing this electronically, and being careful with my digital footprint. I realize I need a separate device that I only use for this and I leave it off the rest of the time.

Then I realize if I got a new iPad, I could wipe my old one and only use it on free WiFi. So what I should do is go get a new iPad, and well my iPhone is a few years old. That then becomes a new phone for Karen, bundling our phones together and what the hell new iPads, and keyboards for both of us. This is going to be about $4,500 at the Apple Store. Maybe since Geoff is about halfway to BJ & Beth we can meet for dinner. Man, tomorrow is going to be busy.

Karen is excited to see Beth. She is super excited as I surprise her and pull up to an Apple store. It takes a good hour getting the phones setup, and the numbers transferred but the guy is great. He even mentions upgrading to the brand new fancy iPad Pro and there is a promo for free AirPod earbuds. What the hell? Do it. Karen then starts looking at cases. A little over $5,000 later we walk out. I head to the Old Boys Club leaving Karen in the car to play with and set up her new phone. Once Ezzie and I find the right guy he takes my little portable USB hard drive and dumps their entire membership file to it. Thirty minutes later we are on our way to see Geoff.

I am a little early so we stop for a coffee and donut to waste some time. I knock on Geoff's door and he answers. He looks at me and Karen. "I remember you, you're his fiancé." He says with a little tone which I don't like.

"Ezzie, please have him and his wife think it's perfectly fine for Karen to be here." I ask.

"Done, Ben." Says Ezzie.

His tone brightens. "Please, come on in." He says as he stands back and waves us in. The entire meeting doesn't take 30 minutes. I don't care for him, but I will take his money. He is looking for too much, and per Ezzie he knows it. I make him accept a fair price to sell his house, schedule a weekend after the New Year for an Open House, and promise to email him listings tomorrow matching what he is looking for and where. His house should sell for about 2 million, and he wants something a bit smaller for just him and his wife now that he is retired. With any luck both selling and buying will get me about $85,000 in commissions, and if I can get lucky with just one qualified buyer wanting to look at the two listings Ron gave me that could be about twice that at $170,000. Sell both and I am just shy of $250,000. I will take it.

Enough business though. I have my beautiful fiancé with me, and we are meeting friends for dinner. After that I need to get home. I can't make tonight a late night. I have an appointment with Asshole I have to keep at The Rear End.