A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hold her by the shoulders as I push her back, and look done at her. "Kat, what time will you be home with the truck?" I ask.

She looks at me a little concerned. "Ben, you are going home the day before I can't ask you not to go home." She says.

"And you aren't and I am not staying longer. I have two roommates that will be here, and they owe me a favor. They will be showing up. No saying no. They will be here." I say.

She looks at me. "Your roommates? The same roommates from when I Umm, came to your place? Do you think they will recognize me?"

"Kat you had a full face mask on, except for your mouth your entire face was covered." I say.

"What if they recognize my voice? Or suspect it's me?" She asks nervously.

I tilt her chin up to me. "Kat, did you enjoy that night?" She just nods her head yes. "Are you worried something will happen, or disappointed something might not?" I ask. I think to Ezzie. "Ezzie, what is she thinking?"

"She is torn. It was a fun night for her, she wouldn't mind a repeat, but she is unsure how Bonnie would react." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, is there someone Kat could ask to take the kids while they pack?" I ask.

"She has already arranged for a Mom a few houses down to take both kids for a few hours for a play date, so they can pack the truck without them under foot." Says Ezzie.

"Perfect. Let's leave it like this. After everything is packed, they will order pizza. Kat will have a case of beer in the fridge, and after pizza and beer both women will think they should reward these nice guys with a blowjob. After each guy has cum, and the two of them have swallowed the guys cum. The women will reserve the right to call it a night there, or to take things further. Whatever the ladies want to do." I say to Ezzie.

Just a moment later. "All set Ben."

"Both maybe." She says with a smile.

"I promise you Kat, they will be perfect gentlemen unless you want them not to be." I say.

She just looks up at me and smiles. "Thank you, Ben. You have been a good friend." She pulls me into a tight hug. I finish getting dressed and walk out the door.

I get back to my place and the guys are playing X-Box. "Hey guys do you remeber my friend that was chained in that door frame while we played cards?"

"Hell yeah!" They laugh.

"She is moving the day after I leave, so I can't help, but if you went over and introduced yourselves as my roommates, and you told her you owed me a favor so you are there to help her load the U-Haul. If you all behave, I am sure she would buy pizza and beer." I say.

"Oh yippe. Bust our asses for pizza and beer?" Matt says.

"Ezzie, make them all agree after this. Oh and Ezzie, have them agree to clean out my room after I leave." I think to Ezzie. "Guys I am sure, if you work hard and aren't assholes while you are there you will be rewarded. I am pretty sure she and probably her roommate will blow you, and maybe more." I say.

Joe speaks up. "A blowjob, and maybe more to move some boxes? Sign me up." They all agree after that. I get up the next day. Take my last final. I come back and pack my few things that I care about keeping, and I leave the rest. A few boxes in my trunk, 2 big duffles in my back seat. I am driving away for the last time laughing in my head. "I am a college graduate."

I am driving home and I think of Ron at Gold Star. I call him, and ask if he will be in the office in about an hour. He will be so I promise to swing by on the way home. It's a little out of the way, but I want to get some money going. I still have a nice number in the bank, but I need more to make my dreams come true.

Ron is happy to see me. "I am glad you are back kid. You have a knack, or a way with people. You get a house sold fast. I can't wait to see you sell the new development." He says.

"That's great Ron, but I need something now. I want to work. I want to make money." I say. I look over at some rolled up plans. "What's that?"

"Those are the plans for the new development you will be selling." Says Ron.

"Can I see them?" I ask.

He walks me over to the table and starts reviewing the whole thing with me. Different phases of construction, public areas, utility conduits etc I look at a smaller overview and see a corner unit, in that back I want. I then pull up the specifics for it, and realize with a small change to the plans, my condo could be 3 feet wider. The end wall has nothing but about 12 feet of grass outside my fence to the woods. Blow my wall out 3 feet, and push my fence to the edge of the grass, and I get a bigger house and yard.

"It's going to make us both a lot of money, kid. I am meeting with the bank, engineer and architect tomorrow to approve the final plans. They plan to clear the land after the New Year and start construction once the weather turns warmer." Says Ron.

"Ezzie, have Ron think it would be a good learning experience for me to come along. I need to have you give the engineer a tweak on the plans." I think.

"Done Ben." Says Ezzie.

"You know what kid. You helped put this together. You should come learn the other side of selling real estate. Meet me here at 11AM. You can drive to the bank office with me for the meeting." Says Ron.

"No problem, Ron. I will be here." I say. "But Ron, I still need a listing." Then I turn to Ezzie. "Ezzie, what listing is he thinking of?"

"Actually Ben, he is thinking of two. He thinks they might be priced a little high, but thinks they should have sold already." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, have him tell me about them, and promise to send me the listings. He wants me to review them tonight and tell him what I think tomorrow." I think.

"Done."

"I'll tell you what kid, I will email you two. Work them up and tell me what you think tomorrow on the ride to the bank. Now get out of here. I want to go home." He says with a smile.

I drive home. I get out of the car and Mom comes running out of the house with no coat on. "My Baby Boy. My College Graduate is Home!" She wraps her arms around my neck, giving me a big Mom hug. I hug her and then push her in the house. It's cold outside and she has no coat on. I grab my duffle bags of clothes and unwrapped Christmas presents, and follow her in the house.

She has the house looking like a Christmas Wonderland. She went all out this year. I just say "Mom!" With awe. Then I smell it. "Mom, your spaghetti sauce?"

She hugs me from behind while I am looking at the tree and decorations. "It is your favorite isn't it?" She asks.

"You know it. The tree looks great, Mom." I say.

"I wanted it to look good for Christmas Eve, when everyone comes over." She says.

"Everyone is coming here this year?" I ask.

"Yup, I wanted my boy to relax and not have to run around just a few days after coming home." She says to me.

"I have to do just a little running around tomorrow morning for real estate, but then I promise to relax until after New Years." I say.

My Mom sighs. "My boy is becoming a man."

I turn and kiss her forehead. "I will always be your baby boy, Mom."

I take my bags upstairs to my room and unpack, granted most is dirty laundry, but I unpack. I decided on the way home, I wasn't bringing Karen around Nat again. I called BJ and told him I was bailing on the charity auction dinner & play. He was more than fine and wanted to bail too. I send Nat a quick email. There has been a family emergency. I am sorry to say neither BJ or I will be attending. Speaking of Karen, I have to wrap her necklace. If my family is going to be here on Christmas Eve I have to give it to her just before the party. Dad comes home, dinner is delicious, and I just relax on the recliner, while Mom & Dad are under a blanket on the couch and we watch "It's a Wonderful Life." I wake up at about 1AM with a blanket over me and the lights out. I make my way upstairs and fall into bed.

I get up in the morning, and after my shower I glance at the listings for the first time. Jesus! These are multi-million dollar homes. Off the cuff I want to say a price reduction to get some interest, but I am guessing a lot of interested people already looked at them. Son of bitch! These listings will expire in about a month. Ron is giving me shit he can't sell. Granted real expensive shit that I would make a huge commission on, but it hasn't sold. Ron, you and Ezzie are going to have a long chat on the way to the bank.

In the car Ezzie has Ron be 100% truthful with every question I ask. It seems he thinks I have gotten too lucky and had things fall into my lap. I need to know what it feels like to lose. I also know the true value of these houses. Ron was trying to get as much extra for two old clients that he could. Knowing they would re-up the listing after they expire. In the car I go online and drop the asking price on one to $3 and the other $4 million dollars. I also decide I am now Ron's number one sales guy. Ron will now send me all top end, high dollar listings from now on.

Once we get to the bank. I am already peeved and amped up from Ron. I have Ezzie make them all agree to the changes I want. I take the plans for the unit I want and with a pen I X out about two more feet of brush and trees to the left of my unit. I draw my stockade fence over what was supposed to be one of the public pet areas, to within 3 feet of the new tree line, and extend my outside wall about 3 feet. My unit will be the largest, and will have a good sized yard. I then decide to change which gets built first. My row of units is now part of Phase One. Finally, I turn to the architect and tell him to redesign my unit's interior taking into account the extra floor space, and to redo my kitchen with high end appliances. I want two options emailed to me for my approval ASAP. I have everyone agree to my redesign and to meet again after the holidays to officially sign off on the new plans, and file them with the city. Everyone will now CC me on all emails, so I can stay in the loop.

I end the meeting and we drive back to the office. I get curious. "Ezzie, how much does Ron make a year with Gold Star."

"Last year he made $7,000,000. He is very proud of what he has built." Says Ezzie.

I think Ron is going to need a partner soon. I think, but that's for another day. Before we get out of the car. "Ezzie, please make sure Ron wants BJ and I to handle all his investing and will call BJ today to set it up. He also wants nothing more than to see me succeed, and he will do anything he can to help me."

By the time I get home I have calmed down some and I am looking forward to seeing Karen tonight. Mom is out but there is a note on the table with a To Do list for me. She invited Mr & Mrs B over after Karen gets home for us to order take out. I can't help but wonder if something will happen tonight with our parents. I have dirty thoughts for the next hour or so while I check off the items on the list. Mom gets home, and I help her with the groceries for Christmas Eve and the boxes of beer, wine & liquor.

I am antsy for Karen to arrive when my Mom sends me to the Chinese place for our takeout. When I walk back in the door, Karen is right there to greet me. She looks like an Angel to me. I realize I am like a deer in the headlights just staring at her. Mr B holds out his hands for the box of food. "Give me the food, and go hug my daughter." He says with a smile.

He takes the food from me and Karen almost tackles me. She just holds me tight. My Mom clears her throat. We turn and look, our parents are watching us and smiling. "What?" Says Karen. "I missed my fiancé." She says with a smile.

It's a nice evening. Everyone is full of holiday cheer. We are all in the living room with drinks. I ask Ezzie to check and no, nothing is happening tonight. Karen is curled up in her favorite spot, my lap. She has a crew neck shirt on, and I start thinking of Christmas Eve and giving her the necklace. It would stand out more if she had a v-neck on. Plus she would be able to pull it aside to show me the tatoo. "Ezzie, can you please have Karen wear anything she wants, as long as it has a v-neck to show off the diamond necklace."

"I can do that Ben. She is thinking of a nice red Christmas sweater that would do the trick." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you, Ezzie."

I sit there and realize, I never told the parents about the new development deal, and the house. I pat Karen's hip. "So I had to go finalize a big real estate deal I made at the charity event." I see Karen's eyes light up. "Dad, can you turn on the Smart TV please, I want to show you guys our new house."

All four of the parents explode. "What?"

"I helped Ron close a Big Deal at the event. I get a slightly lower commission, but I get exclusive rights to...". I put a photo up of the line drawing for the entire complex. "This is being built this spring two towns over." I say. The parents are all hyped with questions. I talk over them. "Today I went to the meeting and reserved my unit. They agreed to extend our unit to my the scribbles on the drawings." I say.

My Dad breaks in. "You get a free house for listing & selling these townhouses?" He asks.

I smile big. "No Dad, I get the townhouse and about $1.5 million in commissions." I say. Now the room goes wild. My Mom is the first one to me. She gives me a great big hug.

I can hear Mrs B saying to Karen. "You knew and you didn't say anything?"

"He wanted it to be final before he did." Says Karen.

I stand up and hug my Dad. Mr B even gives me a hug. "I knew you had a good head for business Ben, but this is amazing."

I continue to show them artists renderings, line drawings etc for the next half an hour or so. Karen wants to actually see where it is, so she and I make plans to go there tomorrow. It's not cleared yet, but we can go to the plot.

It's cold, but sunny the next day. I remember from the drone pictures with the lined plot overlay about where our spot will be. We park and climb the half wooded hill for a good 5-10minutes. I see a big boulder I remember from the meeting, it's going to be at the edge of the parking area. I walk about 50 feet to its right, and then back about 75, and stop. "We should be right about here." I say as I turn to Karen.

Karen comes to me and holds my hand. "We will live here." She says. Looking around.

I look around and there is a larger tree that should be just outside of the clearing area. I make my way to it and pull out my pocket knife. I carve into the bark 2022. Karen looks at me. "Why 2022? The year we move in?" She asks.

I look down at her. "And the year we get married."

"You want to get married next year?" She half screams.

I smile. "Don't you?"

"I thought you would want to wait another year?" She says.

"I don't want to wait another day longer than I have to." I say.

She hugs me tight. "I do. I do. I do." As she breaks the hug her hand reaches down and rubs my hardon. "I thought I felt someone waking up." She smiles up at me as she opens my pants. "I think I want to show you how much I love you." She says as she drops down in front of me.

"Oh yes. Please do." I say as I lean back against the tree. At first she opens my pants and slowly strokes me in her hand. I half laugh. "Fuck your hands are cold."

"I think I can fix that." She opens her mouth and sucks me into her warm wet mouth. She sucks and licks on me. Running her tongue around me, and then sucking on me hard. After a few minutes I know not too much longer and I am going to cum. I hold her head a little tighter and start bucking into her mouth. She moans as I do. She knows me, and knows I am cumming soon. She puts her hand on my dick so I can't push into her throat. She wants my cum in her mouth. Just a moment later I am happy to oblige. I groan and cum in her mouth.

She looks up at me and smiles as she swallows. She then bobs back down on me and licks me clean. I am leaning against the tree, but without her warm mouth around me my dick is suddenly very cold. Karen giggles as I start pulling up my pants quickly. "Fuck it's cold outside." I gasp.

As I am closing my pants I see a thought cross her mind, as Karen looks at her phone. "Ezzie, what is she thinking?"

"Your first date was Friday 6/18, next year it's a Saturday. That's the day she wants to get married." Says Ezzie.

Karen looks at me. "Make it 6/18/2022."

I play dumb. "Why?" I ask.

"It was our first date, and the day I want to get married." She says.

"Ok." I say as I go to work. I then take a picture of it, and then a selfie of the two of us, with the date above our heads. We head back down the hill, and do some last minute shopping. It aggravates me to no end over the next couple of days I try to have sex with Karen and she kinda shuts me down. She plays it off that even on the pill she still gets her period, but I know she is hiding the tatoo.

Even Ezzie is against me on this. When I ask her to show me Karen's memory of it. I was told. "No. Don't ask me to ruin her surprise."

Christmas Eve finally arrives. Everything is set. Karen and her parents show up early. Karen looks great. Her hair and makeup are nicely done. She has a nice holiday sweater with a v-neck. I take her by the hand into the living room by the tree. I smile at her and pick up the wrapped box. "Karen, you are beautiful." I run my fingers along the v-neck, and she holds her hand a little overly protective of her left side.

"Really Benjamin." She tries to say in a disapproving tone.

"I was just going to say. It looks like something is missing." I say as I hand her the box. "Merry Christmas!" I say.

"What? No! I thought we were doing this tomorrow? I don't have your gift." She says.

"I think this is something you need tonight. Open it please." I say.

She unwraps it and sees the jewelers box, and she looks at me. She opens the box. Her eyes go wide, she lets out a little bit of a Yelp and gasp. "Ben!" She just stares at it. She looks at it, me, back to it and finally me. "Ben, it's beautiful." She almost whispers, but she is still just holding the box.

I reach in and pull it out. I walk behind her to put it on her. She holds her hair up as I slide it over her head from behind and close the clasp. She leans back into me. I wrap my arms around her in a gentle hug. She holds my arms in one hand and the diamond to her chest with the other.

"Ben, you two have company." Says Ezzie.

"I know Ezzie. Thank you." I say.

I turn and look at them. "Hi guys."

"Hi yourself young man. What did you give her to make her Yelp like that?" Asks my Mom.

"Honey, show us." Mrs B says to Karen.

Karen turns from me and drops her hand. The Moms go nuts. My Dad comes over smiling at me. "You know you just made my nice present for your Mom look like a vacuum cleaner." He says laughing as he gives me a hug.

"That's a nice rock you got there son." Says Mr B. "What happened to not blowing your money?"

"Mr B, her smile right now is worth every penny." I say.

He claps his hand on my shoulder. "You are a good man Benjamin."

"Yes he is." Says my Dad.

The rest of the night goes well. Everyone has fun. It's great to see relatives I haven't seen in a while. Karen can't stop smiling, and holding the necklace in her hand. The night winds down. Karen and her parents are the last to leave. Karen pulls me aside. "Now I feel like my gift will be so small compared to this." She again puts her hand on the necklace.

I hold two fingers apart for about the size of the diamond. "My gift is smaller than this?" I ask.

I hold my hand over her heart. She finches just a tick as I do. "Did you put your heart into it?" I ask.

She smiles. "Absolutely."

"Then I will love it." I say.

She hugs me. "Tomorrow night I will show it to you."

"Show it? Don't you give presents?" I ask.

"Yup. That's right." She says brushing my question off. She gives me a kiss and goes home.

After Christmas morning at home, I head over to Karen's to go to her Auntie Ann's house. Karen pulls me by the hand to their tree, and takes a box from under it and hands it to me. "Merry Christmas, Benjamin."