All Comments on 'A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 15'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

A kittle hypocritical, dont you think? Ben is a rapist, so why shoild he care that someone else is raping his victims?

crankenheimercrankenheimerabout 2 years ago

Great story, really enjoying this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If someone can’t see the difference between what Ben does and an actual rape then I feel bad for that person. It’s like a couple where one isn’t in the mood for sex and the other says “Pleeeease” and they do it because they were convinced or asked differently. Not rape but some anal retentive sexually repressed person could call it rape. At times it is point of view on some things….I repeat SOME things. No offense intended but laying that on an author is unfair because your point of view is different.

This is continuing to be an incredibly brilliant story and I get so excited when a new chapter pops up. Thanks again for creating this great story and these awesome chapters. You made my hospital stay so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Whackdoodle likes to shit on every story he can find. He normally infests Loving Wives, but must be bored.

AddleVieAddleVieabout 2 years ago

I’d like to see more development of Ezzie. Perhaps expand her back story, or reveal her to Karen, or have her express her desires instead of just being a trapped servant for eternity. Maybe have her visit in the dreams of adults like she did when keeping the kids asleep... so much potential in your story and endless directions you could take this. Well done coming up with an original idea. Keep the story going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous