All Comments on 'A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 17'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don’t know why he would tell anyone about Ezzie. Anytime you share a secret, you penned yourself up to get seriously screwed and not in a good way. Someone gets drunk, angry, or they have to tell their significant other or best friend because they share everything. Essie even warned him that others have found out what a bad idea it is to share that information. Now while he did figure he could erase it from her memory, let’s say you have a major fight 3 years down the road. How would erase that without fucking up someone’s memories since they are linked throughout those years. Keep your mouth shut because you are a good person and you are making a better life for so many people without hurting anyone…unless you have to for the sake of others safety and well being. Thanks for another awesome chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really good chapter, with a really interesting twist to the story at the beginning. Ezzie obviously feels very deeply about Ben and Karen. The question is how that's actually going to play out. Is there a question of who really controls whom? Ben's increasing comfort with just making people do things in the realm of business is also a serious concern. Either or both of these things have the potential to bring the story to a crisis point, something which has been seen very seldom in this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous