A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The elevator is all glass and it gives an amazing view as we go up to 16. We walk out to the deck and there are a bunch of people everywhere. We walk to the bar, show our room ids and are handed our drinks. "Nothing like an unlimited drink package." I say with a smile.

"Really?" Says Karen smiling. "I want one of those." She says pointing to a colorful frozen drink that she sees on a tray. We spend the next hour or so drinking, with Karen trying almost every frozen drink they have, and eating a few hamburgers and hot dogs cooked on a grill. We talk to a few people, and it seems like a nice start to a week long cruise.

Karen takes me to the railing. She is a little happy. "I want to be down there when we leave. I want to watch the boat pull out." She says pointing to the forward pool deck.

"Then we need to go and get changed now." I tell her.

"Aye, aye Captain." She says with a salute. We head to our room and our luggage is there. The luggage is side by side against the wall, the garment bag is opened and hung up, and the carry ons are on the bed with a Welcome Card. We start getting changed and Karen pulls out the white with pink trim bikini we bought going to Uncle Ray's cabin. It's smaller bikini bottoms, but still full bottoms with two triangles up top. Not a tiny top, but again not big.

"God I love that on you." I say with a smile.

She smiles at me. "You saw it on me once. This week I am wearing a lot of things for only the second time, but this is the first bathing suit you bought me so I am wearing it first."

"What? I have to put up with reruns?" I ask with a smile.

"I could put on a loose tee shirt and shorts." She teases me.

"No way! I can't wait to see you in some reruns." I say as I wrap my arms around her from behind.

She tries to pull my hands off her chest. "Come on, Ben. We have never been on a cruise. I want to be on deck when we pull out." She begs.

I kiss her neck and hold her just a moment. "It's a good thing I know I have you all to myself this week."

She leans her head back to me. "I was thinking the same thing." I pinch and pull on her nipples as I pull my hands away. Karen moans. We finish getting dressed. I am in a bathing suit and tee shirt, while Karen is in her bikini and a wrap around her waist. We head down 2 decks and walk to the pool. We grab towels from the attendant and find two lounges.

I stretch out and close my eyes until I hear Karen. "Oh my God Ben!"

I open my eyes and there is the bottom of a bridge not that far up. "Holy Shit! I never felt a thing. I look off to the side and we are about a half a mile from the terminal. How did something this big move so smoothly? Karen pulls me up, and we head to the railing. We have a harbor patrol boat way down below, beside us keeping little boats from getting too close, and in no time we are out in the open ocean.

We head back to our lounges. On the way back I scoop Karen up and she starts begging as she sees me heading for the pool. "No Ben. No!" She starts begging and laughing. The lifeguard notices her laughing and just smiles. I walk into the pool with her in my arms. "I hate you!" She sighs with a smile as we get into the water, and she gets wet. "Not my hair Ben." I just give her an evil smile. "You get my hair wet, and you will regret it tonight."

"Should I put up my hands in surrender?" I ask.

"If you put me down, on my feet first." She says with a serious look.

"How about if I admit defeat and keep you in my arms?" I ask.

She reaches up and kisses me. "Deal."

I reach under her with my bottom hand. I mean to pat her bum, but miss and rub my fingers along her pussy. She raises her eyebrows at me. "Really? With all these people around?" She asks.

"I honestly meant to pat your bum, but if you want to, they can watch." I say smiling.

She pats my chest. "I am too sober for that right now."

"More booze it is." I say as I walk towards the stairs and put her on her feet. I waive to a waiter, point at his tray with frozen drinks on it, and hold up two fingers. He smiles and nods, as we head to our lounges. Karen has two strong drinks while we soak up some later afternoon sun. Before we get too tipsy I suggest going back to our room, unpacking some, changing, and exploring the ship.

We get back to the room and Karen heads out on the balcony. After looking around, she giggles and calls me out onto the deck. She points down and to the right. There is no doubt the woman two floors door is getting fucked from behind. Nothing else would make her head bounce like that. That's enough for me. I move from beside Karen to behind her, and pull her bikini bottoms to the side after dropping my shorts. Karen humps her hips back as I rub along her pussy lips with the tip of my dick. She looks back at me with a lusty look. "Don't look at me." I tell her. "Watch the woman getting fucked, while I fuck you." I say as I push into her. I love having Karen bent over something as I fuck her. I can fuck her nice and hard and she doesn't shift up the bed.

I get an idea. "Ezzie, make the woman turn and look. Let her see Karen getting fucked while watching her."

"Ben, she sees us." Gasps Karen.

"Well fair is fair. We have been watching her." I say to Karen. Then to Ezzie. "What does the other woman think about getting caught, Ezzie?" I ask.

"She is both nervous and excited. Now she is telling her boyfriend she is realizing she could run into us on board. What would we say? He is saying, how about hello." Says Ezzie.

"Oh no." Says Karen. "She is gone." I can feel myself getting closer. This one is going to be a quick one. Karen is working her hips as I fuck her. She knows what I like. "Oh she is back." And then Karen giggles. "Oh, she is a dirty girl. She let the guy cum on her face and she is licking it off while watching me."

"Really Ezzie?" I ask.

"Yes Ben. Her boyfriend thinks she looks sexy with cum on her face. He pulled her back so he could cum on her face." Says Ezzie.

"Oh Ben, now the guy is watching us too." Says Karen. "He is kind of cute."

"Not us Honey, you. They are watching you." I say. "Do you want them to watch you lick cum off your face?" I ask.

She looks back at me with pure lust in her eyes. "Yes Baby, tell me when. I want your cum all over my face."

I tap her ass after just another two minutes or so. "Honey, now." I say. I see Karen hold up a finger to them as if to say One Minute. She turns and kneels in front of me. She opens her mouth wide, licks her lips and sticks her tongue out of her mouth as she holds her head tipped back, and strokes my dick. She doesn't get 5 strokes in, and I erupt on her face. Three good shots, one dripping off her nose, one on her cheek, and one across her lips and in her mouth. The rest oozes over her hand. She stands up and looks over. They must be still there as I see her make a show of licking her lips, and licking her fingers clean.

I lean over the rail and there is a couple watching us. The woman blows us a kiss and they step back out of view. "God, that was kind of hot just watching you watch them." I say.

Karen turns and smiles at me. "Yeah, you were a little quicker than usual."

"Hey." I say.

Karen turns to me, and hugs me. "Oh Baby, trust me it was kind of hot for me too."

"Ezzie, what did the other couple think?" I ask.

"Patrick, the boyfriend, was asking Katie, the girlfriend, Would she like to try a threesome with a girl next time? She thinks yes, but has never done more than get kissed and felt up by a girl on a dare. She thinks it would be better than the threesome she did

with Patrick's friend for him." Says Ezzie.

Karen kisses me on the chin. "I have to go get cleaned up, then we can go explore?"

"Absolutely." I say

I use the app to look at the schedule for the different shows. I notice there is a room service tab. I click on it and notice a champagne and strawberries option. I set it up for later tonight so when we get back it is here and waiting. Karen comes out of the bathroom in a pair or regular shorts, and a snug v-neck tee shirt. I hug her as I walk past her for the bathroom. I hop in the shower and realize it's bigger than I thought. Next time I join Karen in the shower. I take a fast shower, get dressed in shorts and a polo, and leave the room to wander around.

We wander around and eventually find our way to the dining room and have a great dinner. Karen enjoys some wine and me some beer. Our waiter says there is a live game show in the theater soon, so we head there after dinner. They randomly pick 3 couples from the audience, young, older & middle aged. If I thought about it quick enough I could have had us picked, but it's fun to watch. A waiter in the theater brings us more drinks. As the show ends the MC recommends a dance club, or a quieter live jazz band.

Karen smiles at me. "I want to go to the club and dance. Please?"

"You know I can't say no to you." I say with a smile. As we head to the club. I see Patrick and Katie from earlier in the Sports Bar. I pull on Karen's arm. "How about a quick beer or two." I say.

She looks up to complain when she sees them too. "Oh my God. Really Ben?" She says.

I have a big shit eating grin. "Yup. Let's introduce ourselves." I say. We walk in and I walk up to the guy. "Hi, I am Ben."

He turns and looks at us. His face drops a tad. "Oh shit." He says.

Katie turns and looks and gasps a little. Karen reaches her hand out to her. "Hi I am Karen." Katie smiles and blushes big time while they shake hands.

"Ezzie, why is Katie blushing?" I ask.

"She has been imagining having sex with Karen since Patrick mentioned having another woman for a threesome." Says Ezzie.

Interesting. I start a little small talk. "So we just left a live game show that was so funny." I say.

"See I told you." Says Katie.

"I want to watch the game. Not some stupid game show." Patrick says.

"Ezzie, when Karen mentions going to the club, have Katie say she wants to go, and have Patrick tell her to go have a good time. He will see her back at the room." I say.

"Of course, Ben." Says Ezzie.

I lean down to Karen with a better idea. I whisper to her. "Ask Katie to join us." I pull back and wiggle my eyebrows. She just looks at me smiling. "I bet she will say yes to Anything you ask her." I whisper again. Karen stares at me.

"Ezzie, let's get Karen's engine running. Have her imagine Katie going down on her." I say.

"She was already imagining kissing her. I have given her a nudge to imagine more." Says Ezzie.

"No way he says yes." Says Karen.

"No but I bet she will go without him. He is totally ignoring her. It's entirely up to you, but you could have two people lavishing attention on you tonight." I say. Our drinks arrive and I can see Karen glancing at Katie. I don't need Ezzie to tell me what she is thinking.

I take a good look at Katie. She is taller than Karen by a few inches. Probably just a tick shorter than me. She has longer blond hair and an athletic build with a flatter ass. She has small to medium boobs I am guessing a B cup.

Karen turns to Katie and just asks "Ladies room?" They turn and walk away together. I swear it's some sort of lady code. Oh you have to go? I will go with you.

A few minutes later they return smiling. Katie goes to Patrick. "Pat, Karen invited us to go with them to the club. Can we go?"

"Jesus, Babe. I told you I need to see this game for my fantasy league. Why don't you go with her, and I will see you afterwards up in the room." Says Patrick as he turns back to the tv without giving Katie a kiss or hug goodbye. Katie's face drops a little.

"Ezzie, is he always such an ass to her?" I ask.

"Lately yes he is. Katie was hoping they could reconnect on the cruise, but he is too interested in the game. She knows the relationship is over. Now she just needs to make it off the cruise." Says Ezzie.

What the hell? What mess did I step into? I just wanted to get laid and have some fun with Karen. "Ezzie,what's their story?"

"They have dated for two years. They did love each other but have drifted apart the last year." Says Ezzie.

Karen puts her arm around Katie to comfort her and walk her out of the bar. I follow. We get to the club and immediately head for the bar and order drinks. We spend the next hour drinking and dancing. I order shots twice on top of the frozen drinks they are drinking. In no time they are happy. Katie giggles. "I am such a lightweight. Can we go outside and get some fresh air?"

"Absolutely." I say.

I steer them towards the elevators for our room. We are heading up in the elevator and Katie looks confused. "Where are we going?" She asks.

I smile. "To our room. We have a great deck to get some fresh air."

Katie looks a little surprised. "OH. Ok."

We walk into our room and there is the champagne on ice and a plate of chocolate covered strawberries. "Benjamin!" Squeals Karen. She turns and hugs me hard.

Katie is standing there smiling at us. I grab the bottle. "Come on. Let's sit on the deck. Katie can you grab the glasses and Karen can get the strawberries please." I say as I head for the deck.

I sit on the loveseat out on the deck and Karen joins me leaving the couch for Katie. She sits in the middle. "Wait, Katie looks lonely over there. Let's join her, Karen." I get up and move to the couch, and Karen follows. We sit on each side of her. I pop the cork that goes flying overboard, and pour the ladies two big glasses. I hold up the bottle and toast. "To a beautiful cruise, on a beautiful night with two beautiful women."

We all clink and I see Katie blush a little with my toast. "Ezzie, I want you to have Katie answer my questions honestly." I say to Ezzie.

"Of course, Ben." Says Ezzie.

"Ladies, I am going to be blunt." I say.

I hear Karen mutter. "Oh God."

"Katie, Karen and I sometimes enjoy having threesomes. Have you ever had a threesome?"

Katie's cheeks turn deep red. "Patrick asked me to do one with his friend visiting from out of town a few months ago. I thought it might put a spark back in our relationship so I did it." She says.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" I ask.

She pauses for a minute. "No, I felt like they just used me." Says Katie.

"Oh Sweetie." Says Karen as she puts her arm around her to hug her. "No man should ever make you feel used. I like when Ben gets rough and takes me, but I Never feel used. I am so sorry." Says Karen as she holds Katie's head against her as she hugs her.

I rub Katie's back. "Katie, I get the feeling you have had sexy thoughts about Karen. I have seen you look at her. Have you thought about having sex with Karen?" I ask.

I hear Katie's quiet answer. "I have." Katie pulls up and looks at Karen. "I have been thinking about it since you watched me earlier. Having you watch me was the only good thing about having sex with Patrick earlier."

Karen hugs Katie tight. "Oh Sweetie." Then Karen just hugs Katie and rubs her back.

They break the hug and Katie tells Karen. "I have never done it with a woman, have you?"

Karen pushes Katie's blond hair back behind her ear so she can look in Katie's eyes. "I have. My first time was last summer with a good friend. We all had our first threesome that night."

"Oh wow." Katie mutters. She looks down at first like she is thinking about it. She looks back at me, and then at Karen. "I would like to try it. Would you and Ben have a threesome with me?" Karen softly tilts Katie's face to hers and kisses her softly and deeply. She breaks the kiss and Katie smiles. "I guess that's a yes." Katie says.

I reach for Katie and turn her to me. "I haven't said yes yet." As I pull her to me and kiss her a little harder than Karen did. I pull back and look at her. "You do this and I am pretty sure it's over with Patrick. Are you ok with that?" I ask.

She looks at me a little sad. "It's been over since before he asked me to do that threesome with his friend. I just didn't want to admit it."

I can see the sadness in Karen's eyes. She turns Katie back to her and hugs her. "I am sorry." She whispers as they hug.

Katie pulls back. "I'm not. It brought me here to you." Katie leans in and kisses Karen. It's a very soft tentative kiss. They stay like that for a minute or two holding each other's face softly. It's soft gentle kisses, sucking and biting each other's lips, flicking their tongues into each other's mouths, always soft sensual kisses. I just sit and watch as Karen's hand drifts down to one of Katie's boobs. I can tell by her arm movements she is squeezing her boobs, and Katie moans into the kiss. I realize I want a better view and move back to the loveseat. I turn and look and Karen gives Katie a good squeeze and pinch on her nipple. Katie rolls her head back and gasps loudly.

Karen smiles as she plays with Katie's nipple through her shirt. "Sensitive?" She asks Katie.

"Very." Gasps Katie.

"They feel big too." Says Karen as she pulls up on Katie's shirt. "I want to see them." She says as she pulls the shirt over her head. Katie's hair is all over and Karen hugs her, and unclips her standard thicker white bra. As she pulls back she pulls the bra off Katie. "Oh wow!" Gasps Karen as she leans down and sucks one into her mouth. Katie lets out a loud gasp. Karen sees me trying to look. She sits up and holds Katie's shoulders. "Can we show Ben your Amazing nipples? I know he is dying to see them."

Katie just nods. Karen turns her and reaches around her from behind so a hand is cupping and holding each boob up. "Ben, look at her Amazing nipples. They are big and sensitive." Karen makes her point by pinching and pulling Katie's nipple out.

Katie rolls her head back against Karen. "Oh god. You have no idea what that does to me."

"Katie, look at me." I say. "Tell me how it feels, in detail while Karen teases your nipples. I am truly curious and kind of turned on that it's turning you on so much."

"I can't believe I am saying this. My nipples get an Amazing tingling feeling that goes straight to my pussy. It just gets me excited and wet." Gasps Katie with an embarrassed smile.

"It feels that good?" I ask.

"Yes it does." She says.

"Would you let Karen check to see if you are telling the truth and really wet?" I ask.

Katie looks at me, Karen and then smiles. "On two conditions. One we go inside to get more comfortable, and two Karen gets naked with me."

Karen kisses Katie's neck and twists Katie's nipples. "You want to get naked on the bed with me?"

"I do." Moans Katie.

"Katie, I think you should take Karen inside and undress her. If you want her naked then you have to strip her." I say. Karen just smiles and stands up. She puts her hand out to Katie. Katie takes her hand and they smile at each other as Karen leads the way back inside.

Karen gets to the side of the king sized bed and stops. She takes Katie's hand that she is still holding and puts it on the bottom of her shirt. Katie is just looking at Karen. She has a nervous smile on her face. Karen gives her just a small nod, and Katie reaches out. She holds each side of Karen's shirt and she pulls it up. Katie smiles as she looks at Karen's boobs. She runs her fingers along the thin sheer material of her bra. "This is so pretty. I wish I could wear them." Says Katie.

"You can." Says Karen.

"My nipples would show in a minute." Sighs Katie. "I have to wear padded bras and bathing suits."

Karen reaches out and holds Katie's face in her hands as she looks into her eyes. "Don't ever be embarrassed about your boobs and nipples, they are beautiful. Some women will be jealous, like me. Some women will think you are sexy, like me. And I promise you every man will." Karen gives Katie a soft kiss.

I am sitting in the armchair by the bed watching. I am using all my willpower not to jump in. I know I have Ezzie, but I have found I get more of a thrill by just giving a small nudge here and there. Watching a woman give into her desires or push her just over her comfort zone to try something. Karen is an amazing match for me. She is willing to try almost anything. It seems we really do take after our parents. I look up and Katie is pulling Karen's bra off her arms. Katie stands just staring for a moment. Karen reaches out and takes Katie's hands and puts them on her nipples. Katie instinctively squeezes Karen's boobs.