A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen leans back some bracing herself on my legs and smiles at Katie. Katie crawls over to us. She runs her fingers along my dick as Karen slides up and down on me. Once her fingers are wet she moves up and rubs Karen's clit.

Karen rolls her head back and lets out a combined gasp and moan. She opens her eyes and reaches out behind Katie's head as she pulls Katie's mouth to her nipples. Katie kisses and sucks on one and then the other.

Karen starts moaning and humping her hips. That turns into harder humping and grinding and louder moaning. "Oh Yeah. Oh Yeah." Karen doesn't stop grinding. She moans loudly. "FUCK!" She bucks against me, and I feel her pussy spasm. A moment later her whole body slumps, and Karen rolls off me.

Katie looks at my wet dick. "You didn't cum?" She asks.

"Nope. My third shot takes a bit." I smile at Katie. "Do you want to take a ride and get more cum in that creamy pussy?" I ask.

Katie looks at Karen. "Go for it girl." Karen says with a smile.

Katie climbs over me, reaches down holding me in place while she sits down on me. "Oh that is So Nice!" She sighs.

"It is Very Nice. Your pussy feels amazing." I say, and I watch Katie blush. Katie rolls and grinds on me. I reach up and tease and pull on her long thick nipples. I love playing with them. I look down and her white cream is oozing out of her.

Karen lays beside us watching and smiling. She reaches out and starts rubbing Katie's clit. "Oh Shit." Moans Katie. Slowly her breathing increases, until she is panting. "Oh god. Oh god. Again? I am cumming Again." She grips and squeezes on my dick as she cums. She falls forward and leans against my chest. She looks at Karen and smiles. "I have never orgasmed this many times in a week, never mind one night." She falls off me flopping on the bed.

I hop up and move between Katie's legs. She looks up at me. "Katie, I promised you a second load. I plan on keeping that promise." I say as I move closer.

Her eyes go wide. "Ben, I don't think I can." She almost pleads.

I rub my dick between her lips. She shudders a bit, and more goo trickles out. "Your body says differently." I say as I push in. "Tell me to stop and I will." I say as I slowly push in and out. Katie just pants as I fuck her slowly picking up speed. "Ezzie, listen to Katie please. I want to go a little hard. If it's getting too hard for her let me know before she taps out." I say.

"I will Ben." Says Ezzie.

I grab Katie's hips and hold her tight as I fuck her harder and harder. She is constantly gasping and moaning as I fuck her. I have a nice hard fuck going when Ezzie speaks up. "No harder Ben. She is hoping you get no harder. It's becoming overwhelming for her. She has never had so much sex in one night, never orgasmed so much, or been fucked so hard. She can't believe she is going to orgasm again."

Just then Katie can't quite form the words. She just loudly gasps. "GGGAAAHHH". And more cream flows out of her as she squeezes me.

That's enough for me. I pound into her a few more times and explode deep inside her pussy. I stay on top of her catching my breath. Katie slaps my chest. "Off. Get off me." She gasps. I pull out of her and move back.

Karen moves towards her. "Sweetie, are you ok?"

"Ok? I will never be ok again. You two have ruined me. I have never had a night like this before. It was Amazing." She looks at me. "I have never gotten it so hard for so long. I was afraid you were going to do to me what you did to Karen."

"Do you mean anal, or taking you?" I ask.

"Oh God I mean the pounding you gave her. I don't think I could have taken it any harder." Katie says.

"So you wouldn't mind trying anal?" I ask with a smile.

"No I did mean...what I meant was... oh crap." Katie says as she trips over her words.

"Another night." I say with a smile. "I promise nice and slow and easy with lots of lube."

She rolls her face into the bed. "Oh shit." She mutters. She lays there for a moment. She looks over at Karen laying across from her with a sad look. "I don't want to back to my room. He doesn't treat me like I should be treated."

Oh shit I think as I see Karen's face. This has hit a sensitive spot with her. "So don't. Stay here." Says Karen

"Really." Says Katie surprised.

Karen moves a little closer to Katie's face. "Katie, my last boyfriend didn't treat me right either. I would never ask you to go back to him tonight or any night this week for that matter."

"Wait a minute, are you two saying you are all mine every night?" I ask.

I can see them smiling at each other. Karen says. "Katie, I am sorry. He really is very sweet, but he is a bit of a perv."

Katie turns to me. "If every night is like tonight, I think I can manage." She says with a smile.

"Mornings too." I say with a big smile.

Katie gets serious. "I need to get my stuff."

"We can get it tomorrow after our beach day, when he isn't in the room." I say.

"I need a bathing suit. I have to get my stuff." She says.

"Nope. There is a bathing suit shop on board. I will buy you a sexy bikini to wear." I say. I can see Katie is worried about a sexy bikini. "Karen, show her the black bikini you are wearing tomorrow."

Karen gives me the evil eye knowing she lost the bet with Katie yelling out in orgasm. As Karen digs through her bag I move up and lay back on the pillows. Karen turns holding it up. "Oh my god!" Gasps Katie.

Karen smiles at me. "I will have a cover up, but yes I will wear it for him. I know he loves it and I will be teasing him all day."

"I don't think I could wear that." Says Katie.

"You would look hot! I doubt they have anything that sexy onboard though. We will look in the morning." I say and yawn. Katie gets up and goes to the bathroom.

Karen crawls next to me and talks quietly. "Are you ok with her staying here?" She asks.

"Hhmmm, two naked women to be my sex slaves all week?"

She slaps my chest laughing. "Benjamin! I am serious. I just couldn't ask her to go back." Karen says seriously.

I hug her tight. "I know. It's ok. You have to admit though. There are definitely benefits." I say with a big smile.

Karen kisses me. "You're a perv, but you're my perv." She says hopping up and heading for the bathroom. I crawl under the covers and relax. It's very calming listening to the ocean outside.