A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen leans forward and kisses Katie's neck and works her way down. She gets to her nipples and sucks them in her mouth. She pops her mouth off it and looks at me as she flicks her tongue around Katie's nipple. Her nipple has to be as long as my fingernails, and nice and thick. Katie's mouth is hanging open as she moans with her eyes closed in pleasure. Karen bites on Katie's nipple and Katie's eyes fly open and she gasps. "Oh Fuck!"

Karen smiles and kisses between Katie's boobs and down to her stomach as she crouches in front of her. Karen lays her hands on the button of Katie's shorts and looks up at her. Katie looks down at her and nods. Karen unbuttons the shorts. I can see her fingers slip inside Katie's panties and she slowly pulls them both down her hips. She leaves them around Katie's ankles on the floor.

Katie puts a hand on the bed and kicks a sandal off one foot and pulls it clear of her shorts. She then flips the other leg up freeing herself of the shorts and sandal on the other foot. Karen's face is almost level with Katie's pussy. She looks up at Katie and then back at her pussy. Katie keep her lips shaved and a small tuft of blonde hair at the top. "It looks wet, but I really should check like Ben asked." Karen doesn't wait for an answer. She reaches up and slips a finger between Katie's pussy lips and slips it right in. Katie moans, and Karen says. "She is wetter than I am right now." Karen says as she holds up a wet finger, and then sucks it in her mouth as she stands up in front of Katie.

Katie takes a deep breath. "I should definitely check that." She says as she reaches down to the waistband of Karen's shorts. Karen holds onto Katie's shoulders and kicks off one sandal and then the other. Katie smiles as she realizes there is no button on Karen's shorts and she pushes her shorts and panties down over her hips. They drop to the floor, and Karen kicks them off. Katie is just looking at Karen. She is nervous to take the final step.

Karen takes her hand. "Let's get on the bed." She says as she climbs onto the bed, pulling Katie behind her. Karen kneels in the middle of the bed and pulls Katie to her. They kneel face to face kissing.

I speak up. "Ladies, I have the perfect solution." They both look at me. Karen is smiling, Katie looks a little embarrassed and nervous. I think for a moment she forgot I was here. I concentrate on Katie since she has to answer me truthfully. "Katie, do you want to go down on Karen and taste her?" I ask.

"Yes." She says with a shy smile.

"Do you want her to go down on you?"

"Yes." Katie answers smiling at Karen.

"There is only one solution." I say as I say to Ezzie. "Ezzie, please have Katie lie on the bed so she and Karen can 69, and have her agree to any suggestions I give her tonight."

"Of course, Ben." Says Ezzie.

"Thank you, Ezzie."

I watch Karen climb over Katie. She drops her pussy right onto Katie's face. Katie was about to say something and it is muffled. "Mmmmpphh." I watch as Katie pulls her arms around and pulls Karen's thighs and butt cheeks back to expose her pussy more. Karen bends over and down so she can go down on Katie. As Karen's hips rise up off Katie's face, Katie sucks in a deep breath and gasps as Karen licks her clit. "Oh wow. So nice." Katie moans.

I watch Katie for a minute. She softly peels back Karen lips and just looks at her pussy and clit. She then tilts her head up and flicks her tongue along Karen's clit. Karen moans in pleasure so Katie concentrates on Karen's clit. The two of them lay there licking each other and gasping in pleasure.

Karen calls to me. "Ben, you have to see this." I get up and walk closer towards Karen. "Look." Is all she says.

I look down at Katie's pussy and there is a lot of white cream all over. Along with a small river of it dripping from her pussy, down across her ass, and between her cheeks. From between Karen's thighs I hear Katie. "Oh God, I am so embarrassed. Yes I am sorry. I sometimes make a mess when I get really excited."

Karen spins around, and lays on top of Katie's side. She brushes Katie's hair back into place. "Sweetie, don't be embarrassed. It's sexy and amazing that I got you that worked up." Says Karen. "What if Ben and I played with you together? Do you think you would like that too? Would that excite you?" Karen asks.

Katie looks at me and then Karen. "Yes I think I would like that." She says.

Karen smiles at me, and then turns back to Katie. "I think he is over dressed. Why don't we help him out of his clothes." Karen says as she gets off the bed. Karen stands in front of me, and as Katie gets off the bed Karen puts her hands on Katie's shoulders, and nudges her down. "Why don't you get his pants, and I will get his shirt." Karen says.

Katie kneels and opens my belt, my pants and pulls my underwear and pants down. As my hard on pops free. I hear her giggle. Then I feel her hand on me, and then her mouth. I reach out behind Karen's head. I pull her to me and kiss her. This pins Katie between us. I continue to kiss Karen when I feel Katie push us apart a bit. Her hand replaces her mouth and she moves between us. Karen moans in our kiss. I pull back from the kiss and see Katie has spun around and is licking Karen's pussy while she slowly jerks me off.

Damn I need to fuck someone Hard. I kneel down beside Katie. She looks at me. "Katie, does her pussy taste good?" I ask.

"It does." She says as she pulls her mouth away for a moment.

"Katie, I want you to suck her clit hard, and make her cum. Once you do I am going to bend her over the bed and Take Her." I say.

Karen moans. "Oh God!"

I smile as she does. "Karen, tell Katie what that means." I say.

Karen reaches down and holds Katie's head against her. Katie looks up at Karen. "Katie, we both like it hard. I told him one of the first times we did it I wanted him to take me." Karen strokes her hair. "Oh right there. Don't stop. Katie, I want you to understand I Love What we are going to do. He isn't using me. Ohhh Oohh. Ooohh Fuck!" Karen humps her hips against Katie's face and cums.

I waste no time. I am horny as hell. I grab the lube out of the backpack, push Karen down on the bed, and push two lubed fingers in her ass. "OH SHIT!" She gasps out as they push in and out of her ass. I pour some lube in her ass as I force my fingers apart inside of her and she groans. "Do it Ben. Take my ass." Says Karen. I put some quick lube on my dick, pull out my fingers and push my dick in.

"FUCK!" Yells out Karen.

Katie is staring and watching and she gasps as Karen yells. I get right to it pounding Karen's tight ass into the bed. I look at Katie. She still looks like a deer in the headlights. "Katie, go hold Karen's hand, look in her eyes, and talk to her." I grunt as I fuck Karen's ass.

Katie crawls onto the bed from the other side. Karen looks up at her. "So full Katie." Karen gasp.

Katie just stares at her while I continue fucking Karen's ass hard. "You like it?" Katie asks.

"I do." Karen says. I grab her hips tighter in my hands and give it my all. I can't take it anymore. I am too turned on by watching them together, and now slamming her tight ass. "He is going to cum." Gasps Karen.

"FUCK!" I groan as I put out and cum all over Karen's ass and pussy. I lean against the bed as I move off Karen.

Karen is breathing a little heavy. She turns and looks at me with a smile. "You had to make a mess?" She asks.

"I thought someone might want to crawl between your legs to help clean you up and make you cum." I say as I help Karen get off the edge of the bed to lay on it.

Karen rolls over and smudges some of the cum. She puts her feet flat on the bed and spreads her bent legs. Katie smiles and lays on the bed so her face is right in Karen's pussy. She licks Karen clean and then attacks her clit. For the next few minutes I sit on the bed with a front row seat as Katie licks and slurps Karen's pussy.

Karen's moaning gets louder and fast. "Right there Sweetie. Don't stop. Oh yeah. Oh Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" Karen finally gasps. Katie pulls her head back and sits up some. Karen is laying there enjoying her orgasm.

I reach out for Katie's hand and pull her to me. I lay her back on my lap, bend down and kiss her deeply. I break the kiss and look into Katie's eyes. "I love the taste of Karen." I say, and I kiss her again. As I kiss her I slide my hand down her body, and rub my fingers through her pussy lips. She moans as we kiss. I break the kiss and put my fingers with her white cream on them in my mouth. I lick them clean and pull them out. "Very tasty." I say as I lean back down and kiss her. I reach down and rub her clit. She moans again as we kiss and spreads her legs for me. I change up from rubbing her clit, I push two fingers inside her very wet pussy and rub her clit with my thumb.

I feel Karen's hand run over Katie's boobs and play with her nipples. I break the kiss and look at Karen. She has a big smile on her face. "I think we should make Katie orgasm." Karen says.

Katie just sighs. "Please, yes."

I hold Katie with one arm in my lap, and play with her pussy with the other. Karen slides one hand back and forth between Katie's nipples teasing and pinching them. I can feel Katie getting gooey. I have never felt a woman get wet quite like it. It's a little thick and slippery.

Katie starts breathing heavily and panting. Her stomach clenches and she just moans loudly. She reaches down for my hand. "Please stop. It's too much."

I have to move because my leg is going numb. I gently ease Katie off my lap. She and Karen shuffle up to the pillows and cuddle. I head to the bathroom to wash and stretch my tingling leg. I head back to the bed and lay beside Katie. I start toying with her nipples. They are so thick and long, they are fun to play with. Katie sighs. "Really?"

"Yes really." I say. "Katie, look at me." She turns towards me. "Do you feel used right now?" I ask.

"No." She sighs.

"If I said I wanted to fuck your creamy pussy would you think I was using you?" I ask.

Her face gets a little emotional. "No, you and Karen have been wonderful to me. Trust me I want it as bad as you do." Katie says, smiling at me.

I roll over on top of her forcing her legs apart. Katie's eyes go a little wide. "Are you going to use protection?" She asks.

Oh crap. "Ezzie, is she not on any birth control?" I ask.

"She is on the pill, Ben. She has never had unprotected sex before, to avoid an STD." Says Ezzie.

"Katie, Karen is on the pill. We have never used condoms. Are you on birth control?" I ask.

"I am, but I mean have have never had sex without a condom." Says Katie.

Karen leans into her. "Sweetie, I promise you if you are on the pill there are No other worries." Says Karen.

"Screw it. It's another first for the night. First threesome with a woman. First time having sex with a woman, and now the first time I have had sex with a man without a condom." Says Katie.

I push myself slowly inside of Katie. As her pussy grips me and I push in.

"Oh that's so nice. It's like I can feel more without a condom on." Says Katie.

Karen is beside Katie kissing her arm and shoulder while she softly rubs her hands across Katie's nipples. "The skin on skin feeling, the extra feeling instead of a rubber condom is so nice." Says Karen.

"I think you forgot another first." I say as I take nice slow strokes.

"I did?" Katie gasps softly.

"First time a man has ever cum inside this tight, slippery pussy." I say as I make the strokes a little longer and faster."

"Oh I have one too." Says Karen before Katie can answer. "First time a woman has licked a man's cum out of your creamy pussy."

"Oh god you two are killing me." Katie moans.

"Oh you want me to take you like I took Karen?" I ask Katie.

"JESUS NO!" Says Katie quickly. "I couldn't take it that hard, period."

"How about for right now we just worry about fucking until I shoot a load of cum in your pussy." I say as I feel Katie grip me a little as I say it. "Oh you like the idea of that don't you?" I ask.

"It's almost taboo to me. It feels naughty." Katie says as she rolls her hips a little. I look down and already there is white cream all over me. There are two white gooey rings on me. As we fuck the higher one keeps getting wiped off and reset in a different spot. That is until I push a little deeper. Katie moans and the lowest ring winds up a little lower. She is a white gooey mess. I can't wait to add to it. As I am watching myself fuck in and out of Katie's creamy pussy, my knee slips on the sheet and I pop out of her as I half fall over her.

Katie half pushes and I half roll over as I am still off balance. "Please let me be on top." She says as she crawls on top of me. Once I am back inside her she starts fucking me. And there is no doubt she is fuck me. She has her hips rolled so her clit is slapping against me as she fucks me. She has her hands on my chest with them locked straight for support. She is moaning loudly as she fucks me. Her head slumped down, her eyes half closed, half rolled up in her head, and her mouth hanging open.

Karen is now beside me. We are both watching Katie get closer and closer to orgasm. "Too bad she is so quiet when she orgasms. She needs to let it go and really enjoy it. Not to try and hold it all in." Says Karen.

Good idea. "I am going to make her scream." I say as I think to Ezzie. "Ezzie, I want Katie to let it all go and scream when she orgasms. I want you to remove any and all inhibitions she has about being quiet when she orgasms while I am fucking her. I want her to feel like she can't hold back and to have amazing orgasms."

"Of course, Ben." Says Ezzie.

Karen smiles at me. "Wanna bet?"

"Sure what does the winner get?" I ask as Katie keeps bouncing on me.

"When I win, you agree to wear your speedo to the beach tomorrow." Karen says.

"I didn't bring it." I say.

Karen smiles. "There is a bathing suit shop on board." She says smiling.

"Did you bring the black bikini I bought you?" I ask.

"I have all the bikinis and lingerie you have bought me."

I smile. "So black bikini vs speedo it is."

"That is cheating." Ezzie says with a little humor in her voice.

I smile and think. "Yup it is, but she will look fantastic."

Katie keeps fucking me. The wet slapping sound is getting louder and faster. Her moaning and gasping is almost in rhythm with her fucking. Until out of nowhere she yells out. "I Am CUMMING!" She slams down on me, grinds against me as she screams, and her pussy spasms around me. As her orgasm subsides Katie almost falls down on my chest. She lays her head on my chest as she does. Her pussy gives little shutters here and there.

I hear Karen beside me mutter. "Damn it."

Katie rolls off me and I look down. I am a creamy mess and it's not my cum. I am not done with her yet. I get up and start pulling her up onto her hands and knees. "Come on, I just orgasmed." She moans.

"And I haven't fulfilled my promise to fill your creamy pussy with cum." I say as I slap her ass a tad hard. "Now get up on your hands and knees."

"Yes sir." She giggles.

As she props herself up on her arms I look at Karen. "Slide under her so you can suck on her nipples while she sucks on yours." I say.

Karen smiles and mimics Katie. "Yes Sir."

I am behind Katie, and she is a mess. I step up and slip right back in her pussy. Katie moans as I start fucking her again. There is cream on her ass cheeks, in her ass crack and on her thighs. I can't help myself. I take my thumb, rub it in the goo and push it in her ass. She moans louder, but doesn't complain. "Ezzie, has Katie had anal sex before." I ask.

"She has three times before. It wasn't bad for her, but it wasn't good either. She tolerated it, is how she thinks of it." Says Ezzie.

"Did she use plugs and lube to prep?" I ask.

"No. At best it was a finger first with her juices on it, and then her boyfriend pushed into her." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, when Katie remembers me taking Karen's ass earlier, or thinks about me fucking her ass, I want her to imagine liking it, and the more she thinks about it the more she wants me to do it." I say.

"Of course, Ben." Says Ezzie.

Karen's hand reaching for Katie's clit pulls me out of my thoughts. Katie gasps and humps her hips as Karen makes contact. Katie pulls back off Karen's boob and gasps. "Oh god. Oh God. Oh My God. I Am Cumming." She yells and squeezes all around me as I fuck her.

I can't take anymore "Fuck." I groan and cum inside of her as her orgasm slows down. As she realizes I am cumming inside her I feel her spasm just a little more. I push her hips over so she falls over onto her back. Karen hops up and wastes no time crawling between Katie's legs.

"Karen, I can't." Sighs Katie.

Karen holds back for a moment and smiles at her. "Oh you can Sweetie. I promise you, you will Love it. I will be very gentle." Says Karen as she leans in and starts first just licking Katie's pussy lips clean. "There." Karen says with a smile. "Now I will be able to see Ben's cum." Karen uses her thumbs to pull Katie's lips wide open. Nothing happens. Karen kisses Katie's thigh. "Sweetie, you need to push it out, or I will be forced to suck that sensitive clit into my mouth and make you push it out."

"God, you are mean." Giggles Katie, but then there is a trickle of my cum that drips out of her pussy.

"That's a good girl." Says Karen as she licks up my cum as she runs her tongue all around inside Katie's pussy. Karen is staying away from Katie's clit. Once she is satisfied she got it all, she crawls over Katie and gives her a big kiss sharing the taste of my cum with Katie.

The ladies snuggle together and I lay across the foot of the bed where I am. We all take a break. A few minutes later Katie moves and realizes what a mess she is and gets up. "I have to clean up, and go to the ladies room."

Karen crawls down to me. She lays beside me and grabs my half hard on. "I need you inside me." She says as she looks me in the eye.

I pull her to me and kiss her. "I love the sound of that."

"I thought you might." She bends over and sucks me into her mouth. She runs her tongue around me and sucks on me.

"Fuck that's so nice." I moan.

"Mmmm Hmmmm." She moans around me. When I am nice and hard she bobs down all the way so I pop into her throat.

"Oh Fuck. Damn that feels good."

Karen pops her mouth off me and starts crawling up my body. Katie comes out of the bathroom. "He is ready to go Again? I am lucky if Pat can go twice, usually it's one and he is done." Says Katie.

Karen sighs as she sits on me. "Not my Ben. The usual is 2 or 3. I like number 3 because it takes him a while to get worked back up."

Katie hops up at the top of the bed. "I have never watched people have sex before. This is kind of Hot."

"Well he took my bum when I wasn't expecting. Then I watched you two. I need my man inside me." Karen says as she bumps and grinds on me.

Katie gets a little flushed. "Can I ask a question about earlier?"

"Sure." I say.

Katie looks at me. "Did you just one day decide you were going to take her ass?"

I laugh in my head. I know she is going to ask me to fuck her ass thanks to Ezzie. Karen looks at Katie. "No Sweetie. Ben wanted to try it. He was so gentle at first with lots of lube, small butt plug, medium, large and then him. He was amazingly gentle, then I told him to take me. To pound my ass. I wanted him to make me his." Katie is looking at Karen like she is crazy. Karen smiles. "I will admit I was sore in the morning, but it was amazing. Knowing the man I loved was just taking me." She says with a smile as she grinds on me. "Then there are times like this. When I love being on top and making love to him."

Karen leans down and kisses me. We break the kiss, and I push Karen up by head shoulders. I turn to Katie. "Sex is not a spectator sport. Get over here and play with Karen's clit. We will make her cum together." I say.