All Comments on 'A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 25'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JazHazJazHazabout 1 year ago

Didnt think Ben would cheat on Karen.

OralLover62OralLover62about 1 year ago

I would think Ben's conscience would trouble him, and beg Karen for her forgiveness, and maybe give her a 'hall pass' of her own when she is fully healed. It would be bad if he asked Ezzie to not tell Karen, or to make Karen never know about it.

davet1davet1about 1 year ago

A sightly nastier edge to this one, I approve!

DiagonalmanDiagonalmanabout 1 year ago

Agree with Oral lover. Karen needs to be told without Ezzie influencing her reaction. Then she gets a pass with Ezzie to help.

Another idea is for Ben to realize he's now rich and going to be richer and use Ezzie to help others and have fun doing it. Maybe fir Karen to take the lead and find her cheat fun that way.

winterizedbaconwinterizedbaconabout 1 year ago

Who's to say that Ben and Karen both aren't okay with playing with others Jaz? He's played with other women before without her. I'm not sure that there needs to be hall passes if they're both open with each other about it.

I would be happy to read more stories about Ben's random escapades like this, it really was a great chapter. I would 100% read more stories like it. Would also be hot to see Karen playing with Ezzie and others without Ben.

I would also be interested to explore Ben/Karen's kid/s (over 18 obviously) playing with Ezzie. There is a lot of opportunity for interesting scenarios along the school path with a horny young man or woman. Perhaps we get to see them going off to college or just graduating and getting Ezzie as inheritance. Or maybe as a family they all share Ezzie? Or maybe we get to see Mary's discovery of Ezzie, then go on to see another son/daughter's discovery. Maybe that discovery is slow?

I hope there are many more chapters no matter the path you take the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This chapter seemed very different than all the others. I am surprised Essie didn’t comment about what Ben was doing considering Karen is at home taking care of his child. I still love the story and hope you find a way to continue it even if you decide to show how their lifestyle grows and it would be nice if their outward appearance were giving money to charity and like so that they become a very special pair in their community. The debauchery can always take place behind the scenes where it is the most fun.

tinfoilhattinfoilhat7 months ago

This chapter showed a very cruel side of Ben. I don't like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous