All Comments on 'A Ring Named Ezzie'

by ao1701e

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great so far - can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck ya! Great story! Please continue :-)

TXflyboyTXflyboyover 2 years ago

I agree. Amazing story. Please continue

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 2 years ago

One of the very best I've read. Rock on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great stuff! Looking forward to the next story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I cannot help but agree with these comments. This is by far you of the best stories I've read on here. If you don't continue thos story especially with the length of it, I will be one very disappointed reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far. Well worth the read. Can't wait for the next part. PLEASE CONTINUE!!,

ccs29745ccs29745over 2 years ago

Awesome story. It was little long, but never boring. Keep up great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really like this and where it's going. Can't wait for the next segment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story deff keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In part two you asked for feedback about story length. My two cents is it depends. It is really about how frequently you sprinkle in erotica, that is after all the point of this site. If I want to read pages of non-erotic plot and character development I have that on my kindle. My chief complaint about part one is that the eroticism tapers off by page five. I hung in on the entire family lake trip hoping for a payoff.

The writing is good, and the erotic stuff is hot. I would break up your submissions so that they end on a hot note.

Filthy_StuffFilthy_Stuffover 2 years ago

I've never been this hooked in a story. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. So the Mc is so gay. Here you get a magic ring that lets you fuck every girl you want and it makes them want it, and what does Mc do? Complain and unbelieve. I got so annoyed over all the "no way"s and "seriously"s I started imagining the Mc with a surfer voice. Bro is handed the Keys to the castle and he complains and bitches. Suuuuper gay. I couldn't even finish the first page. Mc is annoying af.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lots of potential here, some of the writing is very good. Way too much focus on Ray and the business contract though. Focus more on the characters that matter.

And what's With the Random capitalization Of Words in This Story?

Jamie65ukJamie65ukabout 2 years ago

I like many chapters please continue great story so far

Sonicperfection1Sonicperfection1about 2 years ago

Well written! Love the story and the attitude of the protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story. It’s almost believable. Needs some grammar and spelling editing though

SeattleHubbySeattleHubbyalmost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story! I'm a big fantasy fan, second behind erotica (winks), and the magic, combined with the sweetness, tenderness, intimacy and great sex came together just right. so good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great Depression started in 2928

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous