A Ring Named Ezzie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you in my bed so bad I want to cry. It's now Wednesday instead of tomorrow. I am so worked up right now just holding you, every other thought in my head ends with me reaching into your shorts and pulling you out."

She tugs her hands loose, and walks around me. She stands in front of me and hugs my hips to her. She leaves her body leaning back a tad so she can look me in the eye.

"I know I asked you to wait Ben, but I feel I can't wait much longer. I want to wrap my fingers around you. I want to feel your fingers inside of me. I want you in my mouth. I want to feel your mouth on me." She gives her hips the slightest hump. "Ben I Need to, and I mean I NEED to feel you inside of me."

I watch her as she is saying this and a tear falls from her eye as she finishes. She buries her face in my chest and sniffles as she wipes her tears. "I should have hopped in the backseat and spread my legs for you when I had the chance. If I had I wouldn't be so horny it hurts."

I hug her to me. "Ezzie, can you reduce her arousal and anxiety. Can you calm her down, until she goes to sleep. Once she wakes up she can be herself."

Almost as soon as I think it, I feel Karen's body relax in my arms.

"Done." Ezzie says

I stand there holding Karen as she relaxes against me. "Ezzie, am I wrong to be doing this?" I think.

"Doing what Ben?"

"All this with you. Having you change people to make my life better." I sigh in my head.

"Ben, think of me as a gift you have received. I could be making you a king. I have had men tell me to change people's entire personalities, I have made people except lifelong servitude as a slave. I have been made to force people to do things that they didn't want to do. You have never asked anything more from me than a simple push in your favor."

"I know but...."

"Ben I wasn't done. Take Ray earlier. You could have said make him like me. You didn't. Look at the contract you wrote. You are planning on having me have them agree to it, to help Mr B. You aren't asking anyone to sign over ownership of the company. You are going to have me make them accept a fair contract. You know you could double those numbers and they would still agree, but you won't. Ben, you are a good man. Let me help you along the way." Ezzie says.

Karen rubs my chest. "Hey where are you?"

I smile down at her. "I was in bed with you tomorrow. Which by the way is happening. Ok so maybe we won't be able to spend All day in each other's arms, but it can still be most of the afternoon. Your Mom works until 4pm right?"

Karen's entire face changes and brightens. "Really tomorrow!" She says excitedly.

"The minute the deal is done I am heading to you at 100mph. Nothing and no one will keep me away." I say.

She hugs me so tight. "God I love you." She says into my chest. She pulls back from the hug I am sure to kiss me and says "Uh Oh. Here comes family."

We turn and Mrs B is walking towards us arm and arm with a fairly attractive woman, and a man following close behind.

"My Dad's younger sister, my Auntie Anna and her husband Uncle Tim." Karen says without ever looking at me.

Mrs B makes the introductions. "Ben, this is Karen's Auntie Anna and her Uncle Tim." I shake their hands.

"Anna holds my hand as she says. "I understand I owe you a thank you."

"A thank you for what?" I ask.

"For fishing my brother out of the lake. I see he is being a cranky bastard today. He probably isn't happy you showed him up if you will by helping him to shore." She says.

Mrs B giggles. "Anna, this boy didn't help. He pulled him to shore. Ray was huffing and puffing for breath in that chair." She points to the patio.

Anna smiles at me. "Well I know he didn't say it so I will. Thank You for saving him." She reaches out and kisses my cheek.

Karen clears her throat. With a big smile she looks at Anna. "Kiss your own man. This one is mine." She says as she pulls me to her.

As fast as she pulled me to her she let go and Karen and Anna hug. I hear Anna say to Karen. "So if I cant kiss your man. No sitting on my man's lap, like you used to." Anna glances at me. "Have you Sat on his Lap yet?"

"Auntie". Karen shrieks.

"What? He is cute." Says Anna.

Mrs B looks at Karen and I. "Neither of you say a word. I Do Not Want to Know!"

She takes Anna by the arm and starts walking back to the cabin. I hear them talking as we follow them up. "God Anna really? Do you think I want to hear the answer to that?" Mrs B says laughing.

"I might like a little information. I want to be sure my niece is riding a stallion, not a little pony." Says Anna. She is enjoying making Mrs B uncomfortable.

"Oh my God Anna Stop!" Mrs B now can't stop laughing.

We get up to the cabin. A few more people have arrived. Anna & Tims boys are about High School age. They aren't thrilled to be here. Karen walks me around and introduces me. Ray is scowling. I have had enough.

"Ezzie, does Ray like me? Is he pissed or embarrassed that I saved him?"

"Ben, he thinks you are cocky and doesn't like you. He thinks you calling him Shortie was disrespectful and he can't wait to take your money when you lose the bet." She tells me.

Karen is talking to her cousins. I excuse myself and walk over the Mr B. "Sir if you have a minute I would like to go over the contract I put together."

Ray comes up from behind me. "Yes, let's see what the college senior has come up with, that two veterans of business couldn't." He says with a sneer.

"Ezzie what does Ray do for work?"

"He has been a electrician on staff at the University. He has been there for 25 years and is now the utilities manager." She says.

"Does he have any formal business experience or education?"

"None."

"Ray, can I ask how working your entire adult life as an electrician at the University makes you a veteran of business? I can see Mr B. He started out of his garage years ago and has grown his company. He knows how to run a business."

Ray bristles at that. Mr B steps in. "What did you come up with?"

I give him the broad strokes. Based on all the estimates I think it will mean adding a guy and another truck, but for the next 5 years this contract should net him 3-4x the cost of the man and the truck. I then explain some options for writing off the truck etc over time. That could probably get him about ⅓ or ½ the cost of the truck back over the five years.

I know a lot of this Ray isn't getting which is pissing him off more.

Mr B looks at me. "Ben, this is good work. I like the way you gave a little to get a little more over the life of the contract. Reynolds is a tough old bird though. Let's cancel the bet. I don't want to see you lose the money."

"Oh no." roars Ray. "No backing out. He thought it was chump change. I say we raise the stakes."

"Ezzie, what's Ray thinking?"

"He wants to teach you a lesson." Says Ezzie.

"Fine double it." I say. $500 apiece or $1000 vs Labor Day & July 4th weekend."

Mr B looks at me concerned. "Ben don't. Getting the contract is a shot in the dark at best. I can't take your money."

Ray laughs. "Fine just me and Benny Boy then."

I glare at Ray. "No problem Shortie. You are on."

"Ben, be very careful. Ray is getting very mad. He is imagining hitting you."

"Got it Ezzie."

"Wait, I want proof the kid has the cash. I am not betting on lip service." Says Ray.

I smile. "No Problem." I pull out my phone, open my bank app and show Mr B.

He raises his eyebrows and looks at me. "Really?"

I smile at him. "I work and save. I don't blow my money."

"I am impressed Ben." Says Mr B. He turns to Ray. "Oh he has it covered a few times over Ray."

"Now with the higher stakes I don't want any confusion. I want this on paper and signed." I say.

Ray laughs. "Write it up. I will love having it on paper that you owe me $1000. You are Never getting that contract signed. There is a notebook in the kitchen. Write it up and we will sign it. I am getting a pre-victory beer."

I turn to Mr B. "Sir did I do something to offend your brother? I mean I didn't flinch when he cranked down on my hand when we were introduced. I wanted to prove I could take it. Maybe I should have. Should I have just bowed to him?"

Mr B takes me by my shoulders. "Ben, I was very wrong earlier today about you, and again I am sorry. You are a good boy, No you are a good man. You keep quietly standing your ground and being the man you are. I am just afraid you might have let my brother goad you into betting with him more than you want to lose."

I reach out and hold Mr B's shoulders. "Mr B I forgive you for this morning and it is already forgotten. I am really glad you think I am a good man. That means a lot." I put a real big smile on my face. "Now please excuse me. I have to write up this bet, and I would like you to hold on to it until tomorrow. I will then send Uncle Ray a picture of the signed Reynolds contract."

Mr B sighs. "I really hope you can do it Ben."

"I promise you Mr B. I will." I walk into the house to write it up. As I walk out I decide to twist the knife a little more.

"Hey Ezzie. Let me know if I push Ray too hard."

"Ok Ben." Ezzie says.

I waive over Karen and her parents, Auntie Anna & Uncle Tim as I walk towards Uncle Ray.

Ray looks around and laughs. "You want witnesses to your demise, kid?"

I realize he isn't calling me Benny Boy.

Ezzie chimes in. "He realizes he has to back off some. The women won't like him making fun of you."

I address everyone. "So earlier Mr B, Uncle Ray and I made a little wager about me getting the Reynolds contract signed tomorrow for Mr B."

Mrs B looks at Mr B and smacks his arm. "It's ok Mrs B." I say. "I am a big boy and I know what I am doing. Uncle Ray didn't think the stakes were high enough so we doubled it."

Mrs B glares at her husband, and I hear a few whispers. Karen grips my arm tight. "Mrs B, Mr B backed out. He didn't want to take my money."

She sighs in relief. "So Ray jumped at the chance to cover the bet himself. Originally it was $500 from me vs this wonderful lakeside cabin for the Labor Day Weekend. Friday to Monday."

Auntie Anne looks at Ray. Mrs B yells at him. "Raymond, you can not do this. You can't take $500 from him."

"Well Mrs B that's why I have you all here. Uncle Ray insisted we double the bet after I explained the details I wrote up. So now it's $1000 vs July 4th and Labor Day."

Now Anna shouts. "Raymond!"

"Hey, the kid wants to bet. I will take his money." Says Ray a little defensively.

"See Uncle Ray, that's where you are wrong. I will really enjoy this place for the two holiday weekends. But I digress. I asked you all here as witnesses to the signing of the bet, and I will ask Mr B to hold the actual signed document."

Mrs B stands in front of me and Karen. "Benjamin, you have been like a son to me. I can't let you do this."

I hug her. "Thank you Mrs B. That means a lot to me, but you can't stop me. I am sorry. I hope you won't think less of me."

I step to a table and sign it. I hold the pen out to Uncle Ray. He takes it and signs it. I hold it on the table and take a picture of it. I fold it up and hand it to Mr B. "For safe keeping until tomorrow."

He sighs and takes it from me. "Who's hungry? I need to see how this grill cooks for later in the summer. I will cook."

Uncle Ray glares at me. "In your dreams kid."

"I promise you Uncle Ray I do not dream about cooking on a grill." I can't help but smile and look at Karen.

Karen blushes and slaps my arm, and giggles. "Shut up you."

Auntie Anna laughs and pulls Karen into the house to get the food. People disperse a little and I head to the grill.

Uncle Tim walks towards me with a beer, and hands me one. "Ben, be careful with Ray." He looks around. "I found out the hard way he can be a real dick."

I don't have a feel for Uncle Tim yet. "Hey Ezzie, who's side is Uncle Tim on?"

"Yours Ben. He doesn't really like Ray. He caused a big fight between Tim & Anna when he was mean to Tim." Ezzie tells me.

I turn my attention back to Uncle Tim. "I noticed that the minute I shook hands with him. I swear he tried to break my hand, but I didn't flinch."

Uncle Tim smiles. "Good man. Just be careful. I know he and Karen are friendly. I don't want to see a problem with you and Karen because of him."

"Thank you Uncle Tim. I will keep my eyes open." I say.

As if on que, Karen and Anna come out with food. I start cooking. People are amazed. I am asking how they want burgers and steaks cooked, medium rare, well, etc.

My summer job during high school was a broiler cook in a restaurant. This is easy for me. Karen makes an excellent assistant. When no one is looking I goose her. She jumps and smiles at me.

Soon enough the cooking is done. Everyone compliments my cooking. Auntie Anna says it's the best she has ever tasted off that grill. Everyone laughs but Uncle Ray.

I get up and look at Mr B. "Do you mind if I steal your daughter and the canoe for a while?"

He smiles. "No, go right ahead."

We get a few steps away and Mr B says louder so everyone hears. "Remember we can see everything you do out there."

Karen turns and shrieks "Daddy!"

I look back and Mrs B is slapping his arm, and I hear him laughing. "What? I'm just saying!"

The adults laugh as we walk away. We get to the boat. I hold it to let her get in and then push out on it while I hop in. It wobbles a bit, but stays afloat.

I pull the second paddle to me. "Hey." Says Karen

"I am paddling you around. I want to look at you and enjoy some nice quiet time with my girlfriend." I say.

She spins in her seat so she can look at me. "Ben I am so happy you came today, but sorry too."

I interrupt her. "Sorry? Why?"

"That stupid bet. My Dad has been trying to get this customer for a while. I don't think your chances are good." Karen says.

"Karen, do I usually make bets?"

"No."

"Right because I hate to lose. I don't bet unless I know I will win. Please have faith in me Karen. When I say I have it. I have it." I tell her.

We are quite a way from shore. She moves towards me carefully to avoid tipping the boat and sits on the middle bench. Now we are close enough to lean towards each other and touch.

She leans into me. "God, I do have faith in you. I am just worried. That's a lot of money."

I kiss her hands. "I want to do so much more than kiss your hands. Will you promise me something?" I ask.

She smiles at me. "Anything."

"When we are spending the July 4th weekend up here. You will be naked with me on a blanket and make love to me under the stars." I say.

She smiles at me. "They said they would be watching right?"

The boat is almost perfectly sideways to the cabin. Karen puts her fingers in her mouth and lets out a very loud shrill whistle.

I am sure they have all turned, but I am only looking at Karen. She reaches out and holds my face in her hands. "Benjamin I will make love to you anytime all you have to do is ask."

She pulls me towards her and gives me a soul sucking kiss that curls my toes. She breaks the kiss and I smile at her and wiggle my eyebrows up and down.

Karen laughs. "In this rocky canoe, on a lake with everyone watching? Sorry, that's a no."

She leans in again and gives me a very soft gentle kiss. "After you get that contract signed you come to my house and I will definitely have a different answer for you."

I smile at her. "Hubba Hubba."

She spins back around and climbs up to the front. "Get paddling you goof."

I smile and just paddle. Letting the lake and the paddle takes us wherever. After a while of enjoying some alone time with Karen. I turn us back towards the cabin. I didn't realize how far away we had gone. It takes a while, and effort to get back now that I am fighting the gentle looking waves the wind has made on the lake.

We get back to shore, and Mr B comes down to pull us in. "I should have warned you about the breeze and waves. Fighting it is tough sometimes."

I shake my arms out. "Well I definitely got a good workout."

We walk up to the patio area where everyone has gathered around a fire. I nudge Karen towards her Auntie Anna to put some room between me and Ray.

Auntie Anna grabs Karen's hand. "That was some kiss you gave Ben out there."

Karen blushes and smiles as she sits next to Anna. I grab a couple of drinks, sit beside Karen and hand her a drink.

I sit back and just soak it in. There have to be 3 different conversations going. My attention falls on Uncle Ray. "Ezzie I don't want any problems with Ray. Can I ask a question?"

"Of course Ben."

"Could you make Ray indifferent to me? He wouldn't like me, but wouldn't dislike me and continue to bother me? If we learn to like each other that's fine, but the worst he would feel towards me is indifference?"

"I could do that Ben." Ezzie says.

"Could you make it so when he loses the bet he just accepts it. He doesn't have to like it, but he accepts it and doesn't cause a problem." I ask.

"Of course Ben."

"Would you please do that for me Ezzie?"

"All done."

"Ezzie, I don't know what I would do without you."

"You will never have to find out as long as you keep me on your finger."

I just sit back and enjoy my beer while holding Karen's hand.

It gets late and we have to head back. Mrs B nodded off in the front with her head towards the window. Karen snuggles against me. I notice Mr B looking at us in the mirror. Half joking, half seriously he says. "No getting too comfortable back there."

"Eewww. Daddy please. Really? In the backseat with you driving? I am laying against him to take a nap." Karen lays her head on my lap and is asleep in no time. It's a very quiet ride home.

Karen starts fidgeting. "Ezzie is Karen dreaming?"

"Yes she is." Ezzie tells me.

"What is she dreaming about?"

"You Ben. You and her having sex. Her using her mouth on you, and you on her. It's a barrage of images She goes from one to another. Now she is using her fingers on herself while you watch."

Just then the road gets a little bumpy, and I see Karen's eyes open. She slowly rolls herself on the seat as if she were moving in her sleep. She is now facing me with her head in my lap. She looks up at me and mouths the words "I want you now." she reaches her hand up the leg of my shorts. With her fingers she pushes my hardon down a little. She can now reach it with her mouth and she gently bites me through my shorts.

I push her head back with my hand. I look down at her. "Stop" I mouth

She shakes her head no. She looks at me with pure lust in her eyes "I want you."

"No!" I point to her Dad.

She puts her fingers to her lips as if to say "Ssshh"

"Ezzie why did she wake up like this? Was it her dream?" I ask while trying to hold Karen's head away.

"No Ben, it's what you told me earlier to do." she says.

"I didn't tell you to have her blow me in the car with her parents in the front seat!" I almost yell in my head.

"No, you told me to have her relax and calm down until she woke up. She is now awake." Ezzie says very calmly.

"Ezzie, I meant after a good nights sleep tonight, not a 20 minute nap. Stop her! Can you put her back to sleep." I ask.

Jesus I have never fought so hard not to get blown. If I am not careful Mr B is going to notice something going on.

"No Ben. I can not put someone to sleep." Ezzie is so very calm.

I am losing my mind. Mr B is going to catch us, and oh the shit storm that will follow. "Well calm her back down like before, until she wakes up tomorrow morning." I say to her.

"Done Ben"

Jesus Christ, Thank God Karen stops squirming. She looks up at me, Then looks to her side like she can see her Dad from her position. She looks and listens. He makes no noise. She looks back to me, and gives me an embarrassed smile.

1...345678