A Risky Dinner Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't respond at all, just picked up his wine for another gulp. He refilled both our nearly empty glasses in silence.

"I'm sorry, would you mind?" I asked outright, sheer desperation in my head but hopefully not in my voice.

"Oh, no... of course..." he stammered. He sounded nervous. Truthfully we hadn't ever had much physical contact. The occasional hug was it. "Uh, turn around,' he continued as he set his wine glass down.

I picked my glass up and took a sizeable gulp, then set it back down on the coffee table and took my hair out of the ponytail. I smiled at him before I turned around so he could work on my neck, pushing my hair over my left shoulder. I slid closer to him still sitting upright with my back facing him. When I felt his hands on me, my body shuddered.

"Sorry, are my hands cold?" he asked sounding as though he thought he'd fucked up already.

"No, I'm just really tense," I lied.

12