A Ritual to Corrupt Purity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again the sight was disturbingly compelling to the cat-elf, and Talana was still staring when she felt her own third imp nestle up behind her, take her slender waist by one hand, and guide himself into her treacherously-ready core with the other.

He moved with enthusiasm but little finesse, short rapid thrusts that nonetheless forced Talana to clench her teeth against a gasp of sensation made the more insidious by the continued thrilling of fingers against her thighs and the sporadic grasp of a nipple or tit by one of the other imps.

It wasn't long before her unwanted lover had each hand on one of her hips, hilting himself into her over and over, head thrown back to mirror Rela's imp, finding a reciprocation that pulled him back as the other construct pushed forward. The two paladins were rocked back and forth together, the short chain at their neck clinking louder as the pair of beasts intensified their parody of lovemaking.

A dark thought intruded: would they come in her? The creatures had no visible testicles under their smooth shafts, but that meant little to a being built to a sorcerer's design. Under normal circumstances paladins were proof against unwanted pregnancy, but with the power of the ritual thrumming in the air and the cultist's custom-made serum suborning her control over her body, she had doubts.

With the worry came a yet darker underlayer of curiosity: how would it feel if they did? Would they have just a little spend, or...

A wave of shame rolled over her at the realisation that she was becoming still more flushed, still more moist below, as the potion stoked her baser thoughts and the fires leapt in time with the magical pressure in the room.

the grey wulfen once again pulled his cock from the eager throat of his woman, gestured her to her knees. She splayed herself down on the stones, looking up at him with twisted dedication, and pushed her huge breasts up and together, mouth open and tongue lolling lewdly. The beast pumped his length once, twice, and then he was coming with a low howl. Wolf seed splashed across the pale woman's waiting tongue, left white ropes across her heaving tits, painted her face from hairline to jaw as he spurted copiously onto her eager frame

The imp sped up, his pace becoming ragged and his thrusts deeper, and she knew she would have her answer soon.

"Courage," Rela murmured to her with firm confidence, "They can defile your body for a while, but only you control what happens to your soul."

Talana met her mentor's steadying look with gratitude in her own amber eyes. Despite the comfort of Rela's presence, she couldn't contain a wide-eyed "Ah!" of shock as the imp behind her stiffened and swelled within her, and then he was coming inside her depths. She felt the warmth of his ejaculation inside her, had a moment of concern about its nature.

That concern was lost in a brief but intense wave of pure physical pleasure that threatened to take the strength from her limbs, and her shocked gasp turned into a whimper edged with desire that she hated even as she trembled under the feeling of it.

The other imps, on cue, spent their own seed, greyish fluid splashing against her legs and belly from her two molesters. It tingled on her skin like fine bath salts, confirming her suspicions that they'd been designed with some fell purpose in mind.

She shuddered as the leader pulled his still-hard member from her, wiped himself against her exposed arse leaving a trail of inflamed feeling, and gave her one more gentle pat. Then he hopped down, presumably grinning like Rela's own construct rapist, and all six imps skittered from the room with a hooting of their own language.

"A decidedly average first round," the cultist sneered, "but what can anyone expect of such lowly devices? At least with the modifications I made to their vitus, it ought to make your pleasure all the greater when the real event begins."

He pushed his hood back to reveal the handsome blond-haired young councillor from the city, face now painted in sharp designs and eyes burning with the same cold fire as the pale women around the room. "Who knows, kitty, perhaps I'll finish breaking you myself when the time comes? I think we'd both like that."

Talana spat defiantly onto the altar. The moments of respite had allowed her to get her breathing under control, regain her centre, but the distinctly un-paladinly gesture was all the rejoinder she could muster. It didn't go unnoticed by the fallen councillor, either.

"Very chivalrous, I'm sure. Wouldn't a real paladin be denouncing my sins and urging me back to the path of righteousness instead of wasting saliva on my master's altar? I can't wait to see what you become, felen."

He beckoned briefly to each of the wulfen. "Let's try the pair of you on something a little larger, now you're properly warmed up."

The brown wolfman drove his long tongue deep into his partner's dripping cunt, making her tense and cry out in a paroxysm of lust, then lowered her to the floor in a heap and strode to the altar. A second or two later she had recovered enough to arrange herself on her shoulders and planted feet with her thighs wide, hips off the ground, displaying herself wantonly to the altar.

On the stone not far away lay a sizeable toy, a grotesque alien parody of a phallus, black and chitinous and slick with some unmentionable fluid, and with one hand she picked it up and brought it to her entrance. It took both hands to work it into herself at first, but soon after she was plunging it into her well-licked pussy with firm strokes. Her body bucked as she worked herself quickly back up to the edge, fucking herself on the ritual circle.

Across the room the grey-furred wulfen, tool still hard despite his recent orgasm, placed one massive hand on his pale woman's head and pushed unrelentingly until her face reached the floor. Without hesitation she began to lick at the spilled seed on the stone floor, cheek in the pool, utterly debasing herself before her dominant bondmate with her arse high in the air. She too was entirely without any hint of self-consciousness as she lapped lazily at her mate's semen, reached back to spread her pussy lips and fondle her clit for her own benefit and that of any watchers at the stone slab in the room's centre.

The gasps and pants of the two women joined the sounds of suckling and licking from their satyr-bound partners, keeping the ritual turning and growing as the pair of towering man-beasts approached the paladins bound to the altar.

The wulfen were not gentle.

Their furry bulk loomed over Talana and Rela; each one grabbed a shoulder to help him position his prey to his liking as the pair of them without ceremony or restraint shoved their slick canine cocks into the paladins' imp-defiled tunnels.

He was larger than anything Talana had taken, he was not gentle, and she cried out before she could stop herself in a mix of pain and that oversensitive pleasure. The sound seemed to please him, and he set up a punishing pace that rocked her on the altar as he took his pleasure selfishly from her.

She hated it, hated him, hated herself for crying out and her drugged body for feeling those spikes of lightning along her nerves as he took her. She hated his panting in her ear, hated how it was mirrored from her own lips as she fought for breath against his pounding and her purely physical arousal.

Most of all she hated how she dripped for him, as if her body was betraying her mind and soul.

She dared a glance at Rela, who was red-cheeked from that same drugged sensitivity. Rela's eyes were firm, though, even as she grunted at the feel of the grey wolf inside her, and she gave Talana a steadying glance full of courage and determination.

"This is temporary. Ignore what you can, endure what you cannot ignore."

Talana could have kissed her mentor in gratitude (the thought was strangely intrusive -- yes, could have kissed her, could have -- even though a chaste kiss between friends was entirely normal) at the encouraging words. She focused on shoving the unwanted thoughts and the unsought sensation down within herself, and thought she was doing well.

The wulfen stopped, and slid out of her, and she made a disappointed moaning noise at the sudden void before she could catch herself. Instantly a wave of shame rolled over her -- she ought to have better self-control than to moan for a beast like that, to object to the cessation of her own rape -- and she clenched her jaw reflexively.

Her knees almost gave out when the wolfman returned with his muzzle to her raised arse, licking with his long tongue at her wet snatch.

He explored within her and along her labia, enthusiasm and a long tongue combining to devastating effect, snuffling like the beast he was while he ran his tongue against her nubbin and over her pucker.

He gripped her thighs for a better purchase, buried himself so deep she thought she'd really scream for him, enjoying with predatory glee the way he could make her twitch and writhe unwilling under his ministrations.

She felt several times like she would come at the stimulation, but each time he would back off cruelly to wait until she descended, before resuming until her belly was fluttering and her lips twitching again.

When the wolves approached their faces, Rela turned away with a sneer. Talana, for her part, remained fixated, staring as his member approached with his rapidly-pumping fist clenched around it.

The wulfen came with a series of low whuffs. Rela's cheek dripped wolfish semen that she ignored entirely as beneath her contempt. Talana, still gasping open-mouthed from the licking she had been subjected to, caught the brown wolf's spend on her tongue and across her lips, and she couldn't say even to herself whether she had intended to prevent it.

The salty taste of it brought sanity back to her and she spat hard on the ground, but the wulfen was already grinning lazily at her as he and his fellow wolf-man returned to their waiting bondmates.

5 -- Bind the Heart and Soul

"Oh don't look now, but it seems your next round is ready!" the cultist interjected, archly, like a schoolmarm promising a treat to a well-behaved class.

And sure enough there was a presence behind Talana once again as all three satyrs stood at the altar, ever ready, ever erect. The presence draped itself over Talana from behind and whispered, "Honestly, I'd say you don't know what you're missing, but I think by now maybe you do..."

The pale woman ran a slow hand along Talana's flank up to her ear, went back to fondle a breast almost idly. She gave Rela a tweak of a nipple, and spanked a buttcheek as she walked round the altar in a slow circuit.

"I was so confused at first," she confided. "I didn't know what that potion had done to me, why I felt so... so much." She hopped up on the altar next to the paladins, turning her head to look Talana and then Rela in the face. "I was scared, even."

The three satyrs spread themselves out as she continued. "But then I let go, and they gave me to Arzak here -" and she reached up behind herself to pet the goatman behind her on the fur of his chest, "- and he showed me I just needed to really feel."

The satyr leaned down and licked the pale woman on the face, making her give an incongruous giggle. "He fucked me so well and made me come so hard, I knew I wanted to feel that forever. What use is the Light anyway when you've got a man like this at your side?"

She knelt on the stone, positioned identically to the way the paladins were bound, and the satyrs took all three women by the waist and raised them up in a synchronised movement.

"They'll fuck you so well too," the pale woman husked, already heavy-lidded with anticipation. "They're made for it, moulded to it. Mine didn't stop fucking me for a full day after we were bonded, did you Arzak?"

In reply, Arzak thrust into her waiting snatch, and her words broke off in a squeal of glee. "Ah! Yes, there, right there, I live for it, I live for you..." she cried, arm flung behind his neck, back arched to present herself to his use.

Her ember eyes fixed on Talana. "I can see you falling, you know," she moaned. "I can see the fires of your soul dying low and the call of your beast lusts rising. Aren't you tired of being nice? Don't you just want to go feral?"

She rolled her hips in time with the thrusts that all three satyr were delivering, proudly fucking herself on his cock, pale skin glowing and black lips parted.

"It's so goooood," she moaned, "And all it cost was a change of sides. I never wanted to be a barmaid anyway, and now I get to fuck all day unless I'm killing something and drinking its blood..."

The satyrs spanked down hard on her arse and the paladins', and Talana cried out again from the feel of it. "Mmm, well done, moan for me, little paladin," the pale woman demanded. "Feel it take you higher, enjoy that cock in your wet little pussy, revel in what you are becoming."

Talana wanted to snap back at her, wanted to deny it, wanted to... to strike out and tear that smug smile of lust from that pallid face, to smash and slice until the taunting stopped. She blinked in horror at the mental image she'd conjured; that wasn't her.

Was it?

She had no more time for introspection as the three satyrs pulled juice-damp members from the three women kneeling on the altar stone. "Oh, they're so good at this," the pale woman cooed, face alight with anticipation, "Ready for the main event?"

Talana felt a coarse finger at her vulnerable arsehole, felt it wipe her own slick juices onto the pucker and within, and before she could react the satyr's curved phallus was taking her upturned arse inch by slow inch.

The pale woman squealed, "Yessss, that's it, my creature, my own one, fuck my arse," and she thrust herself back against her Arzak with wanton lewdness in every movement, utterly serene in her debauchery, unselfconscious about her dedication to carnal pleasure.

Talana shook from the feeling of the cock pressing into her guts, well lubed with the mixed fluids of imp and wulfen and satyr and her own inescapable lust, panted uncontrollably as he fucked her arse. There was nothing she could do but ride out the feeling of it, hope her soul could persist through this sensation, whimper and groan at the fires he was stoking.

When at last the three satyrs came shuddering into the depths of the three women's butts, the pale woman tensed and climaxed screaming, her head flung back and her hands grasping aimlessly.

Talana felt a flush of dreadful, bestial jealousy at the fallen townswoman getting the release that was still denied to her, one that threatened to tip her over the edge in her own mind, and moaned long and low as she listened to the pale woman's incoherent cries, as she felt the warmth of the satyr's seed filling her.

The fallen councillor bent low to look into Talana's flushed face from within his hood; she averted her eyes, panting and shameful at the reactions she was showing to the beasts ranged around the room. Again she tried to summon the ringing denouncement a true paladin should fling at the face of evil, and again something treacherous in her spirit robbed her of words as a memory of the satyr's member churning the imp semen inside her caused her nether lips to twitch.

"Oh, you're nearly ready, girl. Not long now before you'll be helping me finish your partner off for the master, begging to come, desperate for more of my servant's cocks in your little twat.

"I think the minotaur will give you the little extra push you need," and he gestured the beast forward. It obeyed dull-eyed, its blunt-headed member bobbing in front of it as it approached Talana's bound form.

The creature was large enough that it had to crouch behind her to reach one broad finger down along the line of her snatch, moist from the spend of repeated unsought partners and from her own undeniable, damnable arousal. It slipped that finger inside her, cocked its head on one side to listen to her gasp in response, and with no more foreplay than that it brought its phallus to bear on her entrance.

The bull's manhood was well lubricated with the spit and the juices of his pale woman bond-mate, but even so and even as wet as Talana had become it was a slow and stretching penetration. He pushed into her with a surprising self-restraint that made the inch-by-inch entry more erotic than the wriggling paladin could stand.

Nothing in the world could have kept a low, throaty moan from Talana's lips as the minotaur claimed her cunt, as her traitorous womanhood accepted his desire push after push until he was half-buried inside. He stood firm, content for a little while to touch her bare skin and pull at her pointed ears with docile curiosity and make her shiver involuntarily under his touch, his hardness huge within her, and then he began to slide in and out of her with irresistible strokes that shook her trembling body.

"By the time he's done she'll be ready to break," the cultist stage-whispered to Rela, for Talana's benefit as much as her mentor's. "You, on the other hand, I think need my personal approach to get through that oh-so-proud exterior."

His robe puddled on the ground with a single shrugging motion, revealing the councillor Talana remembered from their brief meeting in the town. His shock of blond hair, his piercing eyes, his thin lips were all familiar -- but she hadn't seen at the time his broad chest, well-muscled and toned, or the wiry swell of his arms.

Her gaze dragged down his body of its own volition, and what she saw nearly made her cry out: rising proud from his loins, instead of the human penis she was expecting, was a bulging purple monstrosity. Ridged and bumped, unnatural in shape, its glans drooling a slick fluid, the demonic-looking phallus almost seemed to grow into his hips with raised purplish veins, as if grafted to him.

"Mmm, do you like it?" he asked Talana, grasping it like a bludgeon in his fist and giving it a lazy pump. "It was a gift from my master, the Shadowed God himself. It's a piece of his power given form, the source of my serum, a tool of corruption to break any man or woman to service."

Rela shuddered briefly at his words but made no other motion; Talana stared at the horrifying penis with sick fascination, telling herself to look away, but could not help but watch as he took a single delicate step up behind Rela and rubbed the length of himself along the crack of her cheeks.

"Watch as I fuck your mistress with it, little journeyman, think of how it'll feel inside you when I take it to your waiting twat, see your hero give in to pleasure and you'll forsake the Light."

The minotaur rocked his hips back and forth, making Talana grit her teeth in an attempt to hold on to the last of her strength.

"Yes, look into her eyes as I..." and he slipped the lumpen head of his dark gift into Rela's wet tunnel, causing her to groan at the renewed impalement while Talana swallowed reflexively.

How could she resist such a power? A piece of the vilest of the dark powers, turned to flesh, in the employ of a first disciple of his unclean will... it would break them both, turn them both, make them revel in the desire for carnality and excess...

Unless she acted.

Even as the minotaur thrust into her once again, Talana reached inside her soul for every spark of aura power, every ounce of purity, every gentle thought and will to defend. She pushed the throbbing call of the serum aside through sheer force of intent, cleared her head of the spinning desire and the crushing sensation with all the training Rela and the Order had given her.

A mote of pure light seemed to ignite in her chest, and it grew like a flower in a well-tended garden until it blossomed into a cleansing fire that lit her from within. She glowed in the gloom of the chamber in an unleashing of aura magic that spread with a clear and cheering hum to encompass not only herself but Rela as well.