A Ritual to Corrupt Purity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was entirely unable to stop herself taking her new cock in her pawlike hand and giving it a few experimental strokes that became faster and more forceful as she stared back at Rela, taking in her ripe curves and the large breasts that were heaving as Rela's breath came faster and shallower.

In the background, the groaning chant from the ritual circle -- when had it begun? -- continued: "She is yours. You are hers. She is yours. You are hers."

The ensorcelled chain that bound their necks, stretched out to allow their levitated reshaping, began to shrink down again with a gentle clank of metal links on metal links. The two transformed paladins were pulled closer together, eyes never leaving each others' new bodies and hands unceasing in their masturbation, until they were so close they could look nowhere but into their partner's eyes.

That cracked-bell tone sounded leaden in their minds once more, the pungent metaphysical scent laying heavy on top of the smell of sex permeating the room as the perverted marriage rite descended upon them both. That same bond, visible to aura-sense, that linked each pale woman to their lover sprang from Rela's own heart and from Talana's to join them together with a chain of infinite length as the last physical chain fell away.

Talana felt Rela's presence closer than she ever had before, knew intimates of her ex-mentor that she'd never thought to learn. She felt the twisted lust that had been born of Rela's love for her, and knew that the fallen Champion could feel the same burning hunger that had been born within herself.

She stared into Rela's bright-burning eyes and told the succubus in a gentle growl, "I am yours."

Rela looked up at her old journeyman, now a head taller than her and coursing with strength, and smiled with a seductive and entirely false shyness. "I am yours."

As if summoned by the ritual's final completion, the subtle presence of the shadowed god grew into a tarlike engulfment that laid itself over them body and soul. Through the soiled bonding ritual and its mark on their bodies it had a route to dominate their hearts, and it grasped both succubus and cat-girl in tight layers of dark compulsion that took hold of them with grim finality.

The corrupted women trembled, gasping, as their forsworn loyalties fell away from them; all their duty to the Order, to the kingdom and its people, washed black at the behest of the Watcher in the Gloom. Their old friendships were as dust, old pleasures replaced with the carnal thrills of the flesh, old hopes and dreams overwritten with the commands of their new god: Obey his disciple. Bring civilisation to ruin. Spread the word of excess and transformation and ruin across the land. Take their pleasure, and corrupt the innocent, in his dark name.

Talana roared, feral, as she was baptised in her soul by the dark god's power, and Rela ran talons delicately down her own face and neck with an open-mouthed exhalation of satisfaction at the commandments taking root within her.

The last of the ritual dissipated, leaving two newborn monsters standing proudly on the altar.

9 -- Reinforce and Secure

"You've earned yourself some indulgence, my pets," the cultist gloated into the silence that had fallen. "Slake your new lusts on these lesser creatures and know my master's gifts!"

Talana didn't hesitate. She bunched like a coiled spring and leaped in a low arc at two satyrs just beginning to recover themselves on the cavern floor, the pale woman they had been spitroasting lying between them. The pounce ended in a tangle of bare limbs and she began to arrange her prey to her satisfaction.

Rela stretched lazily, looking round the room as if picking out a treat at a confectioner's, a small smile twisting her lips. After a few moments she seemed to make up her mind, stepped delicately down from the altar and took several steps into the open. She fixed first one, then the other wolf-beast with her half-lidded stare, then raised her chin and snapped her fingers.

The two creatures stumbled forward, silent and obedient, shambling across the stone away from their bondmates until they stood one to each side of her. Rela stood idle, one hand on her hip, a finger of the other hand to her mouth, content for a while to inspect the two beasts and enjoy her control over them.

At a smooth gesture from her right hand, the grey-furred wulfen sank first to his knees and then the floor, lying back with his knees apart to allow Rela to place a hoof on his already-swelling member and begin to rub him slowly back and forth. Her other hand tenderly grasped the brown wolf's cock and began to minister to it at an unhurried pace as she gazed up haughtily into his eyes.

There was no gentleness to Talana. The cat-beast had quickly pinned the thrashing pale woman underneath her and yowled the satyrs into position ahead and behind, her tail thrashing fiercely, and then with a snarl she pushed herself into the woman's satyr-cum-soaked snatch.

The pale woman moaned, weakly at first but then with rising energy as the fell corruption gripping her heart woke her internal lusts, and wriggled her hips under Talana's bestial onslaught. Talana looked back over her shoulder at the first satyr and growled a command, raising her tail high; his prick was already stiff and ready with a satyr's legendary stamina, and with gleeful obedience he sandwiched the fallen paladin between his bulk and his thrashing bondmate.

The catgirl purred throatily at the feeling of him inside her as she took his mate, then leaning forward she licked with her rough tongue up the underside of the second satyr's member from root to glans. He tried to take her by the head, to guide her onto his phallus, but she growled at him and bared her vicious fangs before giving it another long, slow lick.

The satyr wisely subsided, dropping his hands to let Talana act as she wished, and she rewarded him by suckling on the tip for a few moments as she rolled her hips in a slow circle that ground the other satyr's cock deep into her cunt and her own raging member down into the pale woman trapped upside-down below her.

Across the room, the grey wolf was twitching his hips under Rela's commanding hoof. A series of gentle whines slipped from his muzzle and his fists clenched and unclenched spasmodically, his fierce eyes reduced to pleading.

Rela's spade-tipped tail thrashed with pleasure at the sight. She gave a last gentle run of the sharp edge of her hoof up the side of his jutting shaft, then stepped up to straddle him, enjoying the lustful way his eyes roamed up her body to take in her thick thighs, excitement-moistened gash, high breasts and ethereal features.

She let him worship her with his eyes for some time, still massaging the brown wulfen's member. Her senses followed the aura-line of the supine wolf's bond to the gently-masturbating pale woman on the floor not far away, and Rela turned her head to pin the woman with her glowing eyes as she lowered herself onto the wulfen's needily-bobbing shaft.

She never let up on the other wolf's member as she sank down, pulling him by it to his knees next to her and continuing to fondle it possessively; but Rela kept eye contact with the pale woman as she claimed the other's mate with a series of pounding drops of her hips.

The thrill of taking someone else's partner -- even a twisted pair like these -- lit her tainted heart, and she rewarded the two with a pulsing spike of her own dark power that left the woman writhing and the wulfen howling in overwhelming pleasure before leaning to engulf the brown wulfen's obedient shaft in her fever-hot mouth.

Talana didn't pause in her savage fucking of the pale woman pinned under her hips as she took the satyr before her into the full depth of her throat.

The fallen paladin speared down over and over with bestial glee, an obscene squelching noise accompanying every thrust; her willing, helpless toy cried out over and over again at the depth and force of her penetration.

Talana suckled on the foremost satyr's member with the same savagery, and ground her hips back against the satyr behind her to spur him on deeper, harder, taking her pleasure from all three at once with neither restraint nor tenderness.

A pull at her nipples told her that the woman beneath her had regained enough presence of mind to reach up and toy with her hanging tits, and she purred appreciatively around the cock in her mouth causing the satyr to spasm happily.

Without pausing her motions she reached back and gave her own arse a playful smack, gripped the base of her thick tail and lifted it to present the satyr behind her with her exposed arsehole. He grunted in pleased agreement and slid his wet length out of her, took aim, and pressed slowly into her pucker as she urged him on.

Fallen Champion and fallen journeyman let their sybaritic new desires rule them for the next hour, testing the limits of their new bodies and plumbing the depths of their new depravities.

When the satyr finally spent themselves in her arse and mouth, Talana roared out her triumph. Gripping the pale woman in her paws, claws out enough to prick a bead of blood apiece, she intensified her strokes until she too came a flood of her shadow-tainted semen into the waiting womb of the ex-townswoman.

The pale woman shrieked her own climax to the rocky chamber, drooling, eyes unfocused at the ceiling, as Talana's fierce ploughing tipped her over the edge. Talana dropped her unceremoniously to the ground and painted her tits and face with more ropes of thick come before turning to look for a new target, leaving the pale woman and the satyrs in an exhausted heap on the floor.

Rela's hair seemed to stand in a dark halo about her head as her shadowed aura grasped at the wulfen she was commanding. One underneath her, one behind her, they thrust in coordinated alternating strokes into her twat and her backside -- their lips were drawn back and their eyes wide with desperation as they fucked the newborn succubus with all their might but could not find release.

Bound by the same magic that had held the paladins' climax from them, the wolfmen could do nothing but obey Rela's silent demands in the hope of that reward, and Rela shook in delight as much from the feeling of her total mastery as from the two thick cocks hammering her dripping pussy and needy arse.

"Beg," she hissed at the wulfen below, and the two creatures began to whine pleadingly, the grey raising his paws to below his chin without slowing his rampant strokes. The succubus allowed them to debase themselves for several long seconds, expressionless, and then a pleased smile curved her mouth.

She gave her curvy hips a wiggle and a roll, snapped her fingers; the two wolfmen obediently came as one, painting her waiting depths white with their spend with twin howls; Rela shuddered in her own orgasm at the feel of it.

Moments later she had recovered enough to slip from between the subsiding wulfen, and glance across the ritual chamber. Talana had stalked the minotaur with predatory glee, backing him away from her until he bumped against the altar stone and could go no further.

The eight-foot monstrosity had a bovine fear in his eyes as Talana, kneeling before him, took his shaft in one hand and gripped a grapefruit-sized testicle in the other with her claws sheathed to tips.

That fear intensified as Rela abandoned her wrung-out wulfen and crossed the hard stone floor to mirror the stance with his other hanging sack; the two corrupted paladins stroked at the bull's shaft with sadistic gentleness while he trembled with mixed sensation and terror at their ministrations and the proximity of their predatory hunger.

The two kept their shared toy on a tortuous edge, first growling up at him with bared fangs or gripping a testicle with a little more force, then laving his length with their tongue or placing kisses on its blunt tip and down its length.

He lowed as Talana's teeth grazed his cock, snorted at the feeling of Rela's finger entering his rectum -- and when Talana took his entire head in her mouth, and Rela's questing digit found his prostate, he rolled his eyes back in his head and gave a compliant bellow as he came enough to bulge the catgirl's cheeks and spray around her lips.

She released his testicle from her grip, gave him a fond pat, and then descended on Rela and kissed her deeply. Minotaur jizz spilled between them and dripped onto their pressed-together breasts as their tongues danced together, sharing his spend hungrily with cum-slicked lips and sloppy chins.

The creatures in the chamber, minotaur included, took their chance to escape the insatiable monsters the paladins had become, heading in a ragged parody of procession for the exit into the unlit tunnels. Talana and Rela ignored them, intent on exploring each other's mouths, hands running over bare skin to touch breasts and thighs and buttocks.

They pulled experimentally at tails, stroked at soft fur, felt the ridged smoothness of curling horn in a strange sort of wonder; and throughout it all they sensed the bond between them that they knew would always be there, and sensed the grip of the shadowed god on their hearts driving them to serve him in excess and in chaotic unmaking.

10 -- Unpredicted Interference and Possible Mitigations

"Now," the fallen councillor demanded, "the time has come to serve my dark master. Finish each other once more, and prepare yourself to do what you were made to do -- lay waste the kingdoms of the Light with me!"

Talana growled in savage anticipation, and Rela's glowing eyes were wide with the same excitement, at the thought of spreading the debauchery and transformation of the ritual chamber across the land.

Feral cat-elf hiked pale succubus into a firmer grip, clawed fingers pinning buttock and waist. Rela crossed her ankles behind Talana's back, locked her black-nailed hands about Talana's neck, and grinned with dark lust.

"Make me come on that monster rod, Talana! Fuck me with everything you've got, fuck me until I scream, fuck me until you explode inside me! I want it like I've never wanted anything before."

And Talana obeyed with glee, raising her ex-mentor again and again to pull almost out before slamming her down the length of her new appendage, every thrust making Rela gasp out loud. Rela rolled her hips back and forth, the feeling of it driving Talana wild, the two of them lost in their lust for each other as the wetness of their mating dripped and splattered.

Time seemed to have no meaning, only sensation mattered as the two copulated standing, lying, resting across the altar; Talana bent Rela over the stone and plundered her cunt and arse in succession as the fallen Champion writhed and squealed and begged for more, for harder, for deeper; Rela bore Talana to the cold ground and rode her with wild abandon, dark hair flying; Talana took Rela by her gently-curving horns to drive Rela's mouth down onto the length of her cock.

An unguessable period later, Rela found herself on her back on the altar. Talana had both of her fetlocks held behind her head in one mighty paw, exposing her completely, and was driving down into her waiting pussy over and over again with a rapid pace, fangs bared.

"I'm..." Talana growled, "I'm going to cum in you now, Rela. I'm going to fill you with my jizz, as much of it as I can, I feel it coming, gonna put a litter in you..."

Rela bared her own sharp teeth in a welcoming grin. "Yessss, do it, everything you've got, knock me up, I'm yours to breed, I want it!"

And as Talana pushed forward into her, leaning her weight onto the smaller succubus and pressing their tits firm together, Rela screamed out one more time, "I love you! I love you I love you love you love you -"

Climax crashed over the rutting couple like a tsunami, both of them shuddering in their third release. Talana's tail thrashed and she scraped runnels through the stone as she pumped rope after rope of thick seed into Rela's twitching womb; Rela's nails left blood on Talana's back, her mouth gaped open, crying a wordless howl of bliss.

Talana whispered into Rela's ear, "I love you too," and meant it from the bottom of her tainted soul.

There was a sudden, shocking sound, like a dozen huge bells ringing all at once. Talana reeled from the force of it, not sure if the noise was physical or something in her soul, but from Rela's stunned eyes and the way the councillor clapped his hands to his head she knew all three had heard it.

It crashed through her like lightning, like fire, seeming to chase the gathered shadows from every corner of the ritual chamber. It filled her heart with a glee so pure she wanted to laugh out loud, her nose with the memory of the scent of new bread and rain-washed stone.

Something ugly within her snapped like a cobweb before the broom, and she felt the dark hand on her heart wither and flee before that undeniable pressure. The compulsions that gripped her mind, telling her to submit to the cultist and his grim patron, seemed to waver, before dissolving like slime under sunlight. The link she felt to Rela was still there, still a part of her as much as her own body, flush with an even stronger love.

She held Rela's lambent eyes and knew her soul-bonded partner felt the same way too. The rising cruelty, the urge to dominate and destroy, was gone before it could truly surface, and while the lust raged no less strongly than the heights it had been stoked to, even that had taken on a more generative and wholesome mien in her drives.

She leaned forward to kiss the succubus on the mouth, tenderly forceful. Slipped her length from Rela's still-twitching tunnel; helped her to unsteady hooves and bore part of her weight until the last of the aftershocks subsided.

The traitor councillor had recovered from the spike of pain the clarion tone had caused him; he lowered his hands from his ears and balled them into enraged fists. The demon phallus stood proud from him still, unceasing in its desire, and his eyes were wide enough to show the whites all around.

"I don't know what trickery that was, and I don't honestly care. You are mine, do you understand? Mine, both of you! I made you, I shaped you, I gave you that monstrous form and the lust that empowers you!"

"I've given so much to be at the head of the master's army of the damned, to use the opportunity you presented to have you as my lieutenants. So if I must break you once more to service, so be it! It's time to end this last petty defiance of yours once and for all and show you that you will always be my monsters..."

He stepped to a point of the quiescent ritual circle, began a frantic sotto-voce mumbling, stroking himself without finesse or restraint as the stirring of energies began once again to summon the shadowed one's baleful presence.

Rela and Talana glanced briefly at each other, unnecessarily; each knew what the other was thinking.

"Petty defiance?" Rela asked, almost compassionately. "There's nothing petty about this..."

"...this is true love, and the Light doesn't care what shape you are," finished Talana.

They moved as one, succubus and cat-woman crossing the distance to the edge of the ritual circle in a blur, and there was a series of wet tearing sounds. The cultist's chant broke off in a bubbling gurgle as he went down in a flash of razor claws, his throat and belly a ruin of blood, and thrashed for a few brief moments on the stone.

Unable to spit even a final curse, the disciple of the shadowed god bled his life out on the floor of the chamber; as he died, the still-raging demon erection seemed to deflate like a punctured waterskin, to dissolve into a puddle of thin black sludge across the ground and his thigh.

On the very edge of perception came a fading scream of rage and loss, unimaginably vast and unimaginably distant, the sound of frustration and hate and impotent despair.