A Ritual to Corrupt Purity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fire burned in them both, painless, and each of them sensed the serum and the tainted imp semen blowing away like fireplace ash flung into a spring breeze. With it, some measure of control returned to Talana, and the minotaur still thrusting mindlessly into her seemed less overwhelming, more bearable.

The cultist stopped his thrusts. "Oh, my. You have more purity than I had anticipated, little felen. To call down the Light so, even beset as you are, even with my serum burning within you... so strong.

"And now you have purged it from you to prevent my ritual taking hold, eh? Truly impressive. Honestly never seen the like, how about you, Champion?"

Yet he smiled thinly and resumed the motion of his hips, and it was clear from Rela's blushing face that serum or no serum, he was very skilled with the use of his monstrous penis.

"Almost a pity to waste such an effort," he mused, running a hand down Rela's back in a parody of tenderness. "But, you see, the serum's only a part of it, and there's more to this whole affair than mere physicality."

He pinched a nipple fiercely, making Rela twitch wordlessly.

"And I think you'll be more interested in the other part, my dear."

The cultist leaned forward along Rela's body, brought his mouth to her ear as he continued his devastating thrusts. "You recognise the bonding ritual, don't you," he whispered. His voice was low enough that even so close it was on the edge of Talana's excellent hearing.

Rela said nothing, only grunting at a particularly-angled grind of the councillor's unnatural endowment. "It's the wedding ceremony, of course! Or was, I suppose. My version is far more efficient, though.

"But of course you know it. You've performed it so many times, I'm sure." He reached up to pull at Rela's hard nipples with skilled precision. "Linking together two souls in an eternal bond, no aura magic needed. But you'll never feel it for yourself."

Talana shook under the minotaur's heavy pounding, stunned. The holiest joining under the Light's gentle touch, turned into this? It was the final perversion.

"Will you, Champion? Your Order doesn't want its paladins tied down by liabilities like relationships, no. And particularly relationships of the sort you want." He straightened to deliver a firm, stinging slap to Rela's upturned arse.

"Perversion, they'd call it to know that you had feelings for another woman, as if the Light would care. Doubly perverse, a violator of a sacred trust, if they knew who it was you lusted for."

Talana held on for dear life, her aura holding firm against the frenzy of the ritual and the bull-man's continued assault, even as the minotaur's partner kissed and licked at the point of their joining and their mingled juices. Rela said nothing, her head suddenly downcast, the first hint of doubt Talana had seen.

"I'm so glad you were indiscreet enough to let me find out that this so-called paragon of the paladin's way... harbours a secret desire for her own journeyman."

Impossible. Their relationship had been friendly, always and only -- hadn't it? But the eye of memory flew back through years of training and the almost-year of mission, lingering for a moment on every accidental-seeming touch and every time they had held eye contact for an unusual time. She'd felt hero-worship that had turned to the friendship of camaraderie with the valiant Champion.

Had Rela wanted something more?

She found the strength to brace against the minotaur's bestial vigour, enough to raise her head to look into Rela's face and look for her to refute the cultist's lies. "Rela...?"

Rela looked away, blushing in shame and a rising heat.

"Oh yes," the councillor continued, "it took some digging, but I'm well aware that you've wanted to get your hands on this little pussy since you defended her entry to the Order. Kinky for felen, is it? Or is there something about this one in particular that stokes you?"

Rela spoke with passion for the first time that long night. "Fuck your aspersions! I love her, I've loved her since first we met and every day I've known her has grown it the more."

Talana was utterly stunned by the outburst. It was true? Her mentor had been concealing a forbidden love for her through their years together, one proscribed by the Order in three different ways?

Her head reeled, and she collapsed to her elbows on the altar as the minotaur took advantage of her confusion to drive down harder into her defenseless core. The councillor raised a hand to his mouth in pretended shock even as he brought the other round to tweak at Rela's clit, never ceasing his demonic impalement.

"My, the language. I'd expect more contrition from such a damning confession." He sighed. "I suppose it doesn't amount to much, though, since they'd never have let you go through with it. So callous."

His voice became a savage growl. "I can give her to you."

No.

"Submit to me, give in to the ritual, and the pair of you will be bound to each other forever by the same power as your marriages under the light."

No, no.

"Abandon these fools who take your victories and give nothing back, who tell you your love is sin and deny you the one thing you would ever have asked from your work."

No, no, no, no, no.

"Fall. Fall, and be free from the bonds that hold you from your love."

There was a long moment silent but for the slap of flesh on flesh. Talana could do nothing but endure, resist the ritual at the height of its power and the slamming rhythm of the minotaur's incredible girth, and wait for Rela to rebuff the mad cultist with her legendary strength of will.

Then they would hold out for the ritual participants to exhaust themselves -- they must be hanging by a thread by now, she reasoned -- and before it could be begun again it would all be over. They would end this den of wickedness together with the rescuers of the Order and none of Rela's coerced confession would need go any further than -

"Yesssss..."

6 -- Positive Feedback Loops

Talana's world fell away from her at the single hissed word. In utter disbelief she looked up, along the chain running from her own neck, past Rela's collar to her mentor's face. They locked eyes for a moment, and the felen despaired to see a tiny spark of a glow building in the older woman's eyes as she cried out through clenched teeth.

"Yes, take me, I've tried so long to be strong... I want you to make her mine!"

The Champion of Senheim, the Saviour of Lerist, the paragon of the Order arched her back in a smooth motion. She drove her cunt back against the corrupted councillor with sudden, shocking force and gasped again at the feel of it.

"Do it, I'm yours, I will serve... fuck me until I break, until I turn..."

Never breaking the line of her gaze, fully focused on Talana's wide eyes, Rela began to roll her hips against the demon cock splitting her, taking her pleasure from it as she moistened her lips with a darting tongue.

"Bind us, make us one, give me more, harder... there's nothing I want more."

Talana could have wept at her mentor's fall. "Rela! Rela, please, you must resist them, we're so close!"

The shorter paladin grunted at another stroke from the cultist behind her, then leaned forward as another savage push from the minotaur rocked Talana, and captured her in a brief but forceful kiss.

"I'm sorry, Alleycat," she sighed, "I've nothing left to give. I want this, I want it so much."

The councillor cackled in triumph. "Oh, how delicious. How surprising! I'd expected your little toy to go first, but it seems there was something brittle in your soul after all."

He spanked Rela's presented backside once again, this time eliciting a moan of desire instead of the stoic indifference of before, ran a hand the length of her naked back and admired the gooseflesh that raised in its wake.

"And when the likes of you go, they go all at once, isn't that right -- slut?"

The sound Rela made was halfway between a sob and a moan. "Yes, all yours, your slut, I'll do anything, just give her to me." She wiggled like a coquette, her snatch making obscene squelching noises, given over entirely to lust.

"Ah, not so fast," the cultist admonished, and he pulled out of Rela in a smooth motion. The falling paladin collapsed to the altar, trying without success to reach chained hands to her burning wetness, dragging Talana low with the pull of the chain. A snap of his fingers dismissed the minotaur, who withdrew his length from Talana's core with a long slurping sound and returned to his place in the circle.

"No please, don't stop, don't stop, I promise, I promise..."

"I'd love to carry on," he gloated archly, "But I'm afraid your pet has cleansed my serum from you, and I really can't turn you properly without at least the active ingredient."

He grasped his heavy, purple length. "It's my jizz, in case you were wondering. I'm happy to give it to you... but I'll need you to beg for it."

Rela didn't hesitate for a moment. She spread her knees as wide as the chains would allow, pushed her bottom high in the air. She nipped at Talana's high-set, furred ear and whispered, "Oh my darling, I need this. We'll be together forever."

Then she raised her voice. "Please, please, fuck me, give me your thick demon cock, take me in every hole! Defile me with your seed, cum in me, cum over me, do what you want to me and make me complete!"

"Well said," the councillor smiled, and thrust himself into her waiting pucker with no pretence at gentleness. He fucked her roughly on the altar stone for several long minutes while she babbled and mewled in lust, first deeply and then with rapid, short strokes. Her blonde hair was wild about her face, her mouth gasping open.

"I feel... I feel..."

"What you feel is the power that binds you, preventing you from your release until the proper time. You'll have your chance at orgasm when you're ready for turning."

He grunted once, held himself deep within the paladin, and Rela cried out long and low as black ichor spurted around his pumping cock to spatter on the moistened stone below the point of their joining. "Anh..."

Without a pause, the cultist pulled his unworldly member from Rela's arse and hilted himself to the balls in her twitching cunt. "One down," he growled, teasing her dripping bottom with a finger, the other controlling her waist to his unceasing thrusts.

Talana could do nothing but shake and weep, her last-ditch effort seemingly for nothing, and watch from her chains as Rela's eyes glowed brighter by the thrust. Her pure-blonde hair was already turning a dirtier, darker shade, her panting lips darkening while they spat obscenities at Talana, at the cultist, at the Order.

"Yes yes yes take me end me fill me, I'm so hot, so wet, I want it inside my womb, I need you to bring me higher, fuck!"

"With pleasure," her vile partner responded, "Time for your second dose. Scream her name for me, slave."

And he once again slammed himself to the furthest depths of Rela's willing tunnel, swelled within her, and defiled her sanctum with another mighty flood of demonic black semen. Rela threw her head back, jerking Talana off-balance, crying out with abandon. "Talanaaaaaaa..."

It felt like a special kind of defilement to hear her name called so, hear her idol and role model scream her name out of a mouth that moments before had been dripping obscenities. She shuddered at the echoing tone of it. Talana cringed at Rela's devotion, at how the other woman's hips shook around the demon phallus infecting her once more with the serum that would allow the ritual to reshape her body.

It had been heartfelt, and that only made it all the worse. Rela's lust was born of a love for her, a connection she should never have allowed had she known, and she felt a swell of shame at the knowledge that in some way she was responsible for the paladin's fall.

The cultist pulled out again, spurting several courses of semen over Rela's waiting back and buttocks to pool in the crack of her arse. He rubbed languidly at some of it as if working a lotion, causing Rela to shiver from shoulder to hip; then he patted in a familiar manner at her right buttock.

"Good work, slut."

Rela's eyes became heavy-lidded and she returned her gaze to Talana's face. She was panting, low and steady, mouth gently agape at the feeling of the demon seed working its vile magic within her womb and guts.

"Now, let's get those arms and legs unchained so you can help me break your little kitty-cat and I can get you what I promised. I'm a man of my word, after all."

The councillor pointed at two of the satyr in turn, and the goatmen immediately abandoned their partners to approach. The pale women blew identical parodies of loving kisses toward the altar, and set to working on their own pleasure while they waited for their turn to resume.

While they made their unhurried way to the stone slab, the cultist produced a small silvery key from somewhere, and one by one touched it to the manacles chaining Rela to the altar. He left only the collar binding her and Talana neck-to-neck as he concealed the key once again.

Talana's heart leapt at a sudden, uncertain hope -- if Rela was only acting, to obtain the freedom to move and act, to see where the key to their unchaining was kept...

"I really am sorry," Rela was saying, as the pair of satyrs took up their stations again. She was touching herself now, using her new freedom of movement to cup a breast lightly and to run a finger through the pool of black ichor on the stone underneath. "You did so well back there, I was bursting with pride. Always so strong, always so faithful."

She shoved the finger inside herself with a sigh. "I honestly think if it were anything else, if you were anyone else, I could have held out."

One satyr sat himself on the defiled stone of the altar, furry thighs spread and his gently-curving cock standing proud before him. The other awaited its moment with a fist caressing its own member.

Rela braced herself, sat back and lowered herself down the seated goatman's entire length, the deep penetration made easy by the mingling of the demon come and her own exitement. The motion pulled Talana forward onto the altar, exposing her nethers to the air, and the second satyr wasted no time in thrusting into her again.

"But I'm afraid it's no more than the truth," Rela continued, almost conversationally despite her panting. "I do lust after you, I do want you like I've wanted nobody ever before." She ground herself down onto the satyr cock impaling her with a throaty moan, echoed by the grunt of her new lover.

"I had the most inappropriate crush on you from the moment we met. Do you remember just how determined you were, how forcefully you made your case to Command? I knew I had to spend more time with you."

Without looking back she guided each of the satyr's hands to a firm breast, and continued through a series of gasps as she began to move herself up and down on his lap. "I volunteered -- ah! -- to train your class, surprised everyone that knew me, not something I had been interested in -- mmnh -- before then."

"The number of times I frigged myself thinking of you, to memories of you proud and victorious in training, to fantasies of you in your full glory in years to come oh god, there, there, harder, yes..."

She fixed Talana with fiery eyes, held her with intensity even as she bounced on the satyr's meat. "He's right. I do want you. I wanted you, and the Order say it's shameful for a woman to love a woman or for a man to love a man, so I put it away from me as best I could."

Talana said nothing, rocking at the pull of the chain. The goatman fucking into her timed his entries as she rocked back, hitting hard and deep. Unlike Rela she no longer felt the inner burn of the tainted serum, so what was this new sensation inside her? She was fluttery somewhere within, as if a moth low in her belly was flailing about trying to escape.

"But now he's pulled it out of my heart and up to the surface and I don't care, I don't care any more, I just want something in return for the years I gave." Rela brought an ichor-slick finger to her mouth and suckled on it, letting the digit linger on her lips as she took it back out cleaned.

"If he'll give me that, if I can have you, it's worth falling. It's worth being a slut, a demon's whore, a servant of the dark, if you're with me forever."

7 -- Cascade Effect

Talana felt like she was balanced on the step of a narrow doorway, the light behind her, only darkness beyond the threshold. Holding her back, she imagined her dedication, her dreams of the paladin's Order, the respect she felt for her mentor. The shining strength of her own aura protecting her soul from harm.

A dark pull beckoned her forward, echoing the feeling of anticipation growing below her belly. It was a twisted version of the hero-worship she had felt for the legendary paladin who had volunteered to train her, the call of the baser desires that her detractors had shouted about, and the lingering resentment against the Order's restrictive policies.

She hung there for long moments, perfectly poised between two fates.

Then Rela leaned forward, drawing the still-thrusting flesh from herself with a wet slither, and closed the brief gap between them. She took Talana by the chin, sized her up for a second, then plundered her mouth with a deep and claiming kiss that seemed to take away everything else in Talana's world.

Rela tasted of salt and iron, and Talana realised muzzily that she was tasting the demon come on her tongue. It hardly seemed to matter any more. Breaking off, Rela cocked her head to one side. "I love you," she said simply, and dove back in to sloppily kiss at Talana's lower lip.

The young journeyman could do nothing but respond, it seemed important to return the kiss even as the world spun about her and her nerves lit up again in tortuous feeling. Her lip tingled at the touch of Rela's tongue and teeth, her skin thrilled at the roughness of the stone beneath her, and the firm stabs of the satyr behind her into her heating slit were more devastating than even the serum could have caused.

She gave herself to her mentor's ministrations, closing her amber eyes and leaning into the lustful kiss, and when her hips began to gently grind back against the satyr prong churning her up from behind she saw no way to stop herself.

The tableau held for a minute, maybe two, as the roll of her hips became more pronounced and her back arched further to angle the plunging cock further inside -- and then the satyr was coming inside her, coming as Rela plucked at each of Talana's nipples and the world turned white.

The next thing Talana registered was a strong pair of arms lifting her and turning her over. She reasoned vaguely that someone must have unchained her limbs, and recalled that there was something she should do when her arms and legs were free to move, but she couldn't quite think what. The clink of the final chain at her neck was still present as she was laid on her back on the cold stone, so it was probably nothing.

The satyr had withdrawn from her, Rela was no longer kissing her, and she felt only disappointment at both, disappointment and an aching emptiness between her moist thighs that begged to be filled again. Unbidden, her hand drifted down to find her nubbin, and she rubbed it with a sigh that turned into a moan when the feeling only intensified the pangs within.

She tried to massage a breast with the other hand, lost in the rising need -- but managed only a grazing stroke before she found first that hand, then the hand between her legs, captured in a huge furry paw. She opened her eyes to meet the intense, dark stare of the grey-furred wulfen as he pressed her hands to her chest, securing her to the stone more firmly than the chains had, and stepped up between her legs.