A Ritual to Corrupt Purity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thighs parted unbidden to allow him better access and she bit her lip in anticipation as he took full advantage of her spreading to step up to the very edge of the stone and rub his long, thick member along the outside of her womanhood. It was already moist from his pale woman's spit and his own earlier spend, and quickly became more so as satyr seed and Talana's own rising wetness mixed along it.

She couldn't stop herself whining in abject need, couldn't remember why she wouldn't need it, wouldn't want to be pumped once again with that fat prick, and only the shreds of her remaining willpower allowed her to beg for him with just her eyes instead of her voice.

It was enough for him, and he angled his tool with one hand to push in just the very tip between her heated nether lips. She could have screamed at the slowness of it, writhed in his grip to try to push herself down onto his rod, but he held her like iron as he pushed inch after slow inch within her.

Sometimes he would stop, or draw back a little, and wait until she began to twitch with anticipation before rewarding her neediness with another push deeper. Once, he put a finger in her mouth and had her suckle on it, holding eye contact with her as she flicked her tongue about his digit, before he would return to his descent into her ever more demanding core.

It felt like an age later when his teasing cock finally dipped low enough inside her to bump the swell of his knot against her opening. He held himself there for a long moment, then bringing a hand to her waist he began to guide both of their movements with easy confidence as he set up a deep, pounding rhythm. Talana let herself be guided, gave herself over to the strength of the wulfen controlling her body, and lolled her head to the side.

Rela's wickedly-smiling face and emberglow eyes met hers, framed with a wild fall of dark-brown hair.

"Mmm, yes, you're feeling it now for sure. Isn't it so much better when you let it in? In a moment he's going to knot you, but I want to tell you something first."

She shifted her weight and Talana realised that the other woman had the brown wulfen speared within her as deep as her own partner, a lewd mirror from reclining head to tight-held body to wide-spread legs. Rela moaned with unselfconscious desire at his ministrations, gaze losing focus for a moment at a particularly claiming thrust, before continuing.

"When they've broken you like they broke me, when they finish us both off on this altar and bond us together under the shadowed god's power, I'll have you all to myself for a while. Just like I've wanted.

"I'm going to give you the proper fucking you deserve, Talana. I'll shower your body with kisses, your mouth and your tits and your cunt. I'll pleasure your pussy with my fingers, my tongue, every toy I can get my hands on, until you scream my name and beg me for more."

Rela waited for her wulfen to release one of her hands, and brought it up to run a delicate finger along Talana's slack jawline. "I'll worship at your body with every monster and creature the darkness has to offer, give myself to every corruption, if I can have you forever. I'll be whatever they make of me as long as they make me yours."

The wolf-man changed his angle slightly and pushed into her with a long, slow motion that made the slowly-changing woman squeal in delight. "Always did think... the Order hadn't quite thought... some things through," she panted as he sped up once more. "To be honest I could get used to this sort of perk."

She dropped her voice and whispered into Talana's ear, a parody of loving tenderness, "As long as I'm sharing it with you."

As if on cue the pair of wulfen shifted their grip once more to grasp each paladin by leg and hip, rolling them partly on their side with an ankle over the beastmen's shoulders. Talana felt a fierce, deep pressure against her nether lips as the wulfen's knot butted insistently up to her opening, and then her dripping snatch was stretching wider and wider to accommodate the bulge of it as her eyes opened wide from the shock and the feeling of it.

It felt like minutes of tortuous pleasure, although in reality barely seconds passed, as her beastly lover pushed with demanding slowness through her inner gate setting off tremors of need deep within her belly. She felt like she hovered on the edge of a release that evaded her, always a stroke away at each new stroke, a sweet pain that would not abate. Rela's words echoed back through her head, sweetly poisonous, a seduction inescapable for its honesty.

If that was what it would mean to fall, if she would be with Rela forever, it didn't sound too bad after all. And she really did need her release...

With a decisive shove of her whole body against the stone, she pushed herself down on the invading knot as hard as she could, seeing Rela's face twist in triumph and want as she did. Rela dived in once again to kiss upside-down at her lips, hampered by their open-mouthed moans of shared desire, and as two canine knots popped into two heated cunts something came loose in the depths of Talana's heart.

"Rela, I want to come. Please, Rela?"

8 -- Ritual Climax

The young paladin shook with lust as the wulfen set about a series of short, hard thrusts with his knot deep within her, panting fast as she looked at her mentor with pleading eyes.

Rela pursed her lips in a manner achingly familiar from their shared time on the field, even as she rocked under her own wulfen's rapid fucking. "Even if it makes you a monster? My monster?"

Her fiery gaze was hot against Talana's lost-looking stare. "Even if it means choosing me over the Order? Even if it means following the darkness?"

Talana was nearly weeping from frustration and need. She clenched her fists hard against the stone, her jaw tight around the whimpers being fucked out of her throat. "Anything, Rela, I'll give it all to you, I'll be anything for you, all yours, please let me come-"

"I think you know what you need to do, then."

She did know what to do. Even as the wolfman continued to ravage her depths, she turned her head to fix her gaze on the cultist at his spot not far from the altar, and called out to him in as sultry a tone as she could muster.

"Will you please fuck me next? I need you to spend in me, fill me up with demon seed so the ritual can make me all hers... so I can come, I'm so close..."

The wolfmen's movements became ragged, members swelling still further inside the two fallen paladins as their moment of release approached. Talana continued breathlessly, words slurring, "I'll serve, I'll be what you want me to be, I'll do it, let me come, I need to come," and Rela took each of her pointed ears in a gentle fondling grasp as the two wulfen began to erupt into them with a pair of mighty howls, the overwhelming feeling of it robbing Talana entirely of words. She babbled incomprehensibly into the stone of the altar under the hot feeling of the wolf's splashing semen and the tender tickling of her tufted ears.

When she found the strength to turn her head, her hazy eyes met the piercing cornflower-blue of the cultist's -- he had approached with the minotaur at his shoulder, calculating as he bent to examine her. "Not bad," he smiled lasciviously, "But I think you can beg better than that."

He jerked his chin in the direction of the wulfen, who without ceremony dropped their charges' raised leg to the stone and pulled their still-firm knots out with a strain of effort and a slick pop. A few last strands of wolf cum flew, the grey painting Talana's buttocks with hot seed while the brown spent onto Rela's cupped hands and waiting tongue; then after a few seconds of huffing and puffing the pair returned to their mates in the ritual circle, to bury their pricks into waiting cunts with inhuman stamina.

After the moment of mixed pain and pleasure when the knot had popped out of her, Talana was left feeling an emptiness inside that stoked the flames of her desperate longing still higher. "Anhh... Rela..."

"Better do as he says, Alleycat," Rela hissed darkly, "I want to come too, you know."

Rela tugged at the chain between their necks, hauling Talana firmly up as she rose to take a position on hands and knees upon the fluid and ichor covered altar stone. Talana had no choice but to assume a similar stance, face to face with Rela once again, drooling pussy exposed to the cool air and still stretched from the wulfen knot.

The minotaur stepped up behind Rela, who wagged her white-skinned rump in the air like a gutter whore for his benefit without stopping her low taunts. "Tell him how much you want him to fill your slut cunt, tell him you want that demon cock to churn up your arse, tell him to pump you full of the darkness and turn you into a rutting beast for me."

She jerked once as the minotaur's mighty rod split her. "Yes, yes, right there... tell him you'll be a slave to the shadowed god, that we'll be slaves to him together forever..."

And Talana obeyed with her eyes rolling back in her head even as Rela began to hump backwards on the bull shaft plundering her hot cunt, in a litany of pleas and demands made half-incomprehensible by crushing want. Whenever she could muster focus, it was Rela she was looking at, but her words were for the cultist and his ritual and his demon-gifted flesh as she babbled, "Oh yes she's right I'm a slut I'll be your slut, I'll take every shaft and accept every load, fill me with monster jizz from monster cocks, I want to come,

"Give me to her, to Rela, I want her, I want this I need it, I'll be your slave and slave to your god if she's mine and I'm hers, fuck me, please fuck me and let me come," as the cultist moved without hurry to position his thick purple erection at her arsehole as he had readied himself at Rela's not long before.

"Yes, good, much better," he congratulated her urbanely, as he dipped two fingers in her flooding juices and primed her already-slickened anus, "Let's see if round one will spur you to even greater heights."

The ridges and bumps of the unworldly phallus rubbed against her tight tunnel as he pushed with businesslike firmness between her parted cheeks. She could do nothing but brace herself as he dived in deeper, deeper -- brace herself and moan like the slut she had become, and gasp to Rela, "He's in my butt, so deep, so big, so hard... he's fucking me with a demon's cock, Rela, and I love it..."

"I know, kitty," Rela smiled gently, even as the snorts of the minotaur intensified behind her. "You'll love it even more in your tight little gash, when he finishes coming into your arse and fucks the last load of demon jizz into your twat and we can both come our souls away."

Rela kissed her mouth again then leaned back to watch the slide of the councillor's demon gift into her journeyman's clenching butt, humming low in appreciation at the sight of her toned flesh shaking in effort and need. The cultist was moving with a skilled efficiency, wasting no time or effort as he prepared himself and stoked Talana's knife-edge of desire.

When he hilted himself inside her and held steady, twitching his cock as it poured its payload of black corruption into her bowels, Talana thought she could come at the feel of it, the warmth and pressure inside -- but still, the pressure of the ritual as it rose to a new plateau kept that release bound away from her and she cried out in frustration at how close it was.

By now every pale woman at the circle was riding a phallus of one sort or another, some on top and some pressed down to the stone of the floor, but all of them moaning in abandon as they were fucked with savagery in the gloaming shadows to the accompaniment of the bleats and growls of their partners. The construct toy, seemingly possessed of a life of its own, pounded down into the minotaur's partner as she held her legs spread wide over her head, and all six were approaching a fever pitch.

Without another word the cultist withdrew from her ravaged arse, re-angled himself, and plunged into her waiting twat with a series of quick, deepening thrusts that raked his textured member along the length of her walls and nearly made her lose the strength in her arms to hold herself up.

"You look... so beautiful... like that," Rela mumbled, her bone-pale face intent behind the fall of her oil-black hair. "I knew... ah! Knew you would, all along." She gritted her teeth and fell silent but for a series of sharp cries as the minotaur, sensing the approaching conclusion, sped his pace and the depth of his penetration.

"I'm so close, Rela, so close, oh I need it so badly..."

"Say it," the cultist demanded. "Say it, slave, and be completed. Tell me whose you are, tell me what you are and I'll give you what you need."

The last spark of resistance died.

"I'm yours. I'm yours, your slut, your slave, slave to the darkness," Talana gasped, "I give myself to you forever, bind me to Rela, bind me to your will, fuck me, finish me!"

The bull-man bellowed, crashingly loud, as he came a flood of thick semen with enough volume and force to spray all around his cock from Rela's overstuffed snatch. His shout was echoed around the room as every satyr and wulfen tipped over the edge into their own release, pumping pale women full of bestial come as they thrashed and screamed their dark pleasure.

Even the animated dildo, pushing itself deep in the minotaur's woman, sprayed her womb with a spend of its own that its unceasing motion quickly churned into bubbling froth that overflowed her twat, and she rubbed it into belly and thighs as she shook with orgasm.

The cultist placed a possessive hand on Talana's back, the other on his hip, and pushed into her with an arrogantly casual final thrust -- and suddenly he was spending his fourth load of the ritual, burningly hot, deep in her core, and Talana was falling over the edge of her own orgasm.

She vaguely heard Rela's long-drawn-out scream as if from behind heavy stone doors, but everything was background next to the shuddering clench of her entire body as wave after wave of release rolled over her. In her mind's eye a single baleful eye, unimaginably vast, turned in its socket of shadows to fix her with a grim stare of recognition and ownership -- but even that fell away as she came long and hard on the altar stone with a keening wail.

The cultist began to chant in that scraping demonic tongue without ever slowing his pace, shocks of sensation radiating out from her core at his motions. Her pussy clenched greedily around his member as if trying to milk the last drop of blackened ichor from it and participate in her own damnation; it wasn't until he reached two fingers around her and rubbed hard at her throbbing clit, peaking her yet again, that she finally lost the last of her strength and collapsed face-first to the altar trembling in every limb.

Rela, pulled by the chain that still bound them, collapsed with her, and the pair panted together for long seconds in devastating orgasmic bliss as the chanting rose to a crescendo once more.

Something grabbed hold of Rela like an invisible fist, jerking her up to her knees and locking her in place, dribbles of minotaur cum rolling down her still-twitching thighs. Her paralysed stare locked on the middle distance across the empty air of the chamber and her whitened, sweat-damp skin broke out in goosebumps.

She bent backwards into a bow, arching her back, not in control of her own actions. Her mouth gaped and her fingers spread as pressure built atop the altar, and then to a low rumbling tone from the empty air she began to change.

Rela's body grew in mass even as it shrank in height, thighs plumping and breasts swelling, turning her wiry muscle into hourglass curves no less powerful for their extra padding. Blackened fingernails sprouted into dark, curved talons as her fingers flexed spasmodically, and her bared teeth lengthened and sharpened into needle points.

As the transforming woman lifted from the altar to float in the air above it, Talana stared in fascination along the magically-lengthened arc of chain between them, unable to even think of looking away. Rela's head flung back and a thick pair of gently-curved horns erupted from her temples, sweeping back to crown her new form.

With a gristly pair of cracks, her legs reshaped themselves. Her naked feet seemed to blur and blend until the invisible force set her down on new, powerful legs ending in sharp hooves, standing now only perhaps an inch over five feet.

As the final touch, a whip-thin tail tipped with a lashing spade erupted from just above Rela's backside, and a pair of batlike wings tore themselves free from her back like an opening chrysalis.

The energy of the ritual paused as if taking a breath. In the silence, Rela opened her yellow eyes, glowing now with a fierce light far beyond the ember points of the pale women, and licked her black lips with a forked tongue. "Ohhh... I didn't mind that at all."

She ran experimental hands over her lush new breasts and thighs, sighing happily at what she found, dipped a hand briefly between her legs. As she explored, the cultist gloated in the background, "A succubus! Ah, my dear, I knew you'd make for something very special..."

Rela dropped to her haunches, balancing smoothly on her new hooves, and took Talana by the unresisting chin. Her tail lashed as she brought Talana's gaze up to meet hers, and she grinned savagely. "Your turn. Can't wait to see how you come out..."

The bewildered journeyman felt herself drawn upward by that same invisible force, had the sensation of being held in a vast grip like clay under the potter's eye. Rela watched Talana floating up, lantern eyes locked unblinking on her, already fingering herself in anticipation.

Talana expected the imminent seizure to be unpleasant, and it was in a way, but far stronger was the tingling fire that poured through her body and filled her from the inside until she felt like her skin would split asunder. She was splayed apart, limbs in all directions, as if she were a doll being positioned by a giant child, and it wasn't until she was arranged fully to the entity's satisfaction that it began to change her.

That prickling fire rippled under her skin and she felt raw physical power surge within her. Her muscle mass increased -- she saw the new strength in her arms and legs, felt her shoulders bunch -- and she sensed she had grown several inches.

Her ears migrated to the top of her head like a true cat's instead of the cat-elf she had been, larger and furrier. She flared a lip experimentally and felt her short fangs growing longer and sharper, tested their points with a roughening tongue. Tawny fur rippled down her arms like a parody of elbow-gloves, down from thigh to foot like the softest stockings, and her hands and feet swelled as they sprouted wicked retractable claws.

A tickling tracery of that same fur made a tufty patch between her breasts, over the rippling muscles of her belly, and round from pubis to the top of her bum, and then a thick soft tail was pushing from her in a rush of sensation that left her trembling.

As the hair of her head finished thickening into a tumbling, bushy mane the changes subsided, as if the sculptor were reviewing his work. There was an air of dissatisfaction, followed by a wave of dark glee, and then with an intensity of pressure that made her shriek a sizeable male member erupted from her crotch above her pussy, grew empty ballsacks that quickly grew heavy, and she was left hanging in the air for a moment with nine inches of proud erection bobbing before her before the presence lowered her to the ground and faded into the thrum of the ritual.

Talana blinked and stretched slowly to her new height, feeling her muscles move. Rela was staring with unabashed glee and a predatory smile at the new appendage Talana had been moulded, leaning forward as if barely restraining herself from pouncing on it. Talana slowly brought one large hand up to cup it, felt along its length, and shivered all over at the strange feeling.