A Roadtrip to Remember Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven scooched forwards a little and spread his legs wider. Katie's hand reached out and wraps around his shaft. It was now his turn to let out a gasp as that sensation of first grip shot throughout his body. Slowly she moved her hand up and down a little as she inched her body towards his. She then swooped her hair to one side and moved her head lower. As she opened her mouth, he could feel the two different heats; the heat from her hand at the base of his cock and the heat from her mouth about to make contact with the head of his cock.

Her mouth closed on his penis and he was instantly in heaven, sufficient in the moment all on its own. That warmth and wetness is a unique delicacy. She went down his shaft slowly, sucked one length, and then disengages from his cock when she reached the tip. She looked up at Steven and smiled. Steven felt conflicted between the eroticism of her look and wanting to be back in her mouth.

This confliction didn't last long though, as she returned her attention to his throbbing cock. She put him back in her mouth and went further down this time. She moved up and down, quite slowly and intentionally at first, as if absorbing the novel details of his shaft as she went along.

Katie brought her other hand up to find and cup his balls. He kept his balls well-trimmed and he loved the sensation of her handling them. She gently squeezed them as she picked up the pace on his member. Slight sucking sounds were now becoming part of milieu. He also could smell his own must from the heat of the moment, which made it all the more erotic.

The feeling was amazing, but he knew he wanted his cock to visit other places if possible. If that was going to be a possibility, she would need to stop soon or he would blow. He gently lifted her body as an indication that she should stop. He guided her back up to her feet and grabbed her hands and pulled her in for a kiss. He loved kissing her. He loved it even more that moments before she had been sucking him off. He could taste a hint of himself and his precum in her mouth, which he never recalled being able to do before. She must have him really turned on. They pulled away from their kiss.

Feeling emboldened he said, "I want to return the favor to you." As she started to move to sit down, he said, "No, just stay in this position with your arms on the back of the couch."

He slid out from underneath her, his cock stiff, got up and moved behind her. His eyes traced her long legs from the floor up her thighs to her ass, where for the first time he noticed she had a fantastic thigh gap. From her ass, still mysteriously shrouded in her panties he followed her curved back up to her arms outstretches resting on the back of the couch.

He got down on his knees behind her. He could see her tits hanging down, still calling to be sucked. He moved closer and was now just behind her bend body at eye level with her ass. He noticed a small wet spot in the center of her panties. He put two hands on her hips and slowly lowered her underwear and slipped it off her legs.

Steven gently tapped her left leg which she moved over and then he did the same for the right leg. What a sight to behold. Soft downy pubes lightly covered her vulva and spread forward. Neatly maintained, but all woman none the less. Obviously already aroused, her inner lips sat gently open resting against the outer labia. The aroma of her sex now mixed in the room with his. Steven inhaled quietly at his temple of the flesh.

He wanted to just put his whole face right into her pussy, but he restrained himself. He slowly slid a hand up one leg, starting at the calf and stopped just short of the junction. Then he did the same with the other leg. Reaching around with both hands, he gently fondled her breasts and then slid his hands along her side down the outside of her legs. He then put one hand between her legs up to her stomach and softly caressed and rubbed down to her pubes.

He continued to explore her body in this manner for a while, being careful to avoid touching her sex directly. He wanted to both savor the experience of the feel of her body at the same time making her want contact more and more. It seemed to be having the exact latter effect on her. As the minutes moved on, she wriggled her hips and pushed herself outward from the couch close and closer to his face.

Steven then put both hands on the insides of her thighs and slowly moved them up in circles. As he finally approached her labia, he made sure not to touch it directly but to make sure the motion pulled her lips apart and then back together again. He made this circular motion all around her pussy, activating it while not just yet directly touching it.

With each circular motion Katie's breathing got heavier and heavier. She was so close to his face, he could smell her, see the obviously swollen lips, and her glistening moisture. She even started to let out a kind of broken "oooohhhhhh". Steven knew she was really enjoying this.

Finally, when it seemed like she was really ready for him, he let both hands run across her pussy lips. The payoff for them both was worth the wait, as she let out a very audible deep moan, and Steven smiled knowing he had built up such anticipation of connection for her.

After a minute of touching over her, Steven started to circle that most sensitive spot. He didn't yet want to cause her to climax, but he also wanted to up the intensity for her. Putting his index and middle finger side-by-side he made circular motions around her clit. She wet enough that these were very smooth fluid motions. As his circles became smaller and more focused, the gasps became louder and more frequent. He knew that if he kept this up, this was going to make her orgasm soon. However, with her current position he had one more thing he wanted to do.

Steven removed his hands from her and positioned his face just under her ass. Steven placed his mouth on her sex and reveled in the taste. Slightly sweet, slightly metallic, slightly urine in quality there was no other taste like it. He slowly licked her slit from end to end. The moans of pleasure only added to the extreme eroticism of the moment. He loved the smell, the taste, the sounds, the feel. There was no other place like this.

Steven continued to lick and suck her lips and clit. As he continued, she seemed to lose her inhibitions and became very vocal about the pleasure she was receiving. She had buried her face in the couch to stifle the sound at first, but now, with her back arched and her head low she was almost growling. At one point she reached behind and forced his head deeper into her.

After several more minutes of him buried in her backside, Katie tapped his shoulder.

"You enjoying this?", he inquired, wanting to please her.

"Can't you tell?" Then she added, "I want you in me...now."

Still rock hard from all the excitement he stood up. As he did, she moved around to the side armrest of the couch and folded herself over it.

"Fuck me." she stated bluntly with an air of pure lust.

Steven moved his body around behind her on the side of the couch. He rubbed his unusually copious precum all over the head of his cock. Katie reached around and spread her ass cheeks. Steven guided his painfully throbbing cock into what he knew was an already well lubricated entrance.

He slowly pushed his head in and then pulled it out again to get some more of her wetness on him. Then he entered her again. Pushing slowly further in and then back out. He repeated this several times to her vocal delight. When his full length was in, he pulled slowly back again to spread more lubricant around. The next thrust was slick and wet and met no resistance. Both parties moaned.

She let her ass cheeks go back together and he grabbed the side of her hips and they started to thrust in concert; he pushing towards her, and she back towards him. The smell of their combined sex was amazing. The sounds of their moans and rhythmic slapping were like sweet music to his ears. His hands slip up her side to massage her breasts as they continued to fuck harder and harder. Her hand slid between her legs and found her already there; she was definitely playing with herself now.

They both could tell this wasn't going to be a long session. They were both so turned on it was obvious their orgasms were welling up quickly. As they moved together, Steven was the first to say "I'm getting close."

Katie in a panting voice replied, "Me too." Then she added, "I want your cum in me." With that Steven lost all control and the inevitable explosion was now upon him. "UUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH AAHHHAAAHHHHHHHHH!" he bellowed as he unloaded a stream of cum into her cavern. This almost immediately follow by Katie's "HUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG OOOOOOOOOOOOOO" as her whole body shuddered. "FuucccKKK," she cried.

He collapsed upon her and their exhausted bodies breathed heavily. He could feel the sweat between them dripping in their crevices. He could also feel the cum begin to drip out of her cunt. As his dick began to soften they both stood up. When he pulled out a big drop of cum fell on his foot.

"I'll get that," she said. She knelt down on the floor on all fours and licked it off his foot.

"Fascinating," he pondered to himself.

12