A Romantic Night

Story Info
A romantic night with boyfriend after dinner.
1.3k words
4.04
5.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend Johnny returned home from work and kept an envelop next to me as I was fixing our dinner. I asked, "what's this honey?" He smiled and kissed on my forehead and replied, "Something you would love to."

I dried my hands in the kitchen towel and quickly opened the envelop and found that he got us a honeymoon package to Bora Bora islands. I was so happy that I literally started crying and shouting out of excitement. He laughed seeing me so excited like a baby girl. I hugged and instantly kissed him. I was so grateful that since the day he came to my life, he has been pampering me all the time. He has been fulfilling all of my wishes.

I feel that he is the best soulmate I could have ever asked for. We have complications, but it never came between us. After we broke the kiss, he went to change his work clothes and joined me back in the kitchen after 20 minutes. By then, I prepared the table for us. Coincidentally, I made the banana blueberry cheesecake to have after our dinner. I think it was the perfect dessert to celebrate our upcoming honeymoon.

While having dinner I asked him the details about our trip. We finished dinner and put everything inside the dishwasher and put it on and left. He was watching a soccer game on the television when I got us cheesecake. I sat next to him and we completed eating the cheesecake.

I'm wearing a white tank top and a blue coloured mini frilly skirt. I climbed my right leg on his lap. He understood that I need some nice touch on my thighs. He wrapped his left hand around my shoulders and kept his right palm on my right thigh. After a while he switched off the television and started talking to me very softly. As his fingers reached little up riding my skirt up, he saw I'm not wearing any panties.

"Oh my baby girl didn't wear panties tonight." He smiled and continued, "I think she wants me to take care of her. Isn't it?"

I blushed and turned red, looked down and replied, "ya why not?" We started kissing and I felt his tongue rubbing onto my tongue. Nobody ever kissed me the way he kisses me since we met. He started rolling up my top and I raised my hands, he kept my top on the table. Then he reached to my skirt elastics, I lift my ass up so he could take it off me. In few seconds I turned all naked in that couch.

He softly kept his palm on my pussy lips and said, "oohhh god, your pussy is hot." My nipples were hard and straight pointed towards him. My hard brown nipples with my big aereolas are his favourite too. As he softly touched my pussy lips he dived with his lips on my right nipple. I closed my eyes & moaned, "oh my honey". I wrapped my right hand around his shoulder.

He switched on my nipples and kept sucking them alternately. I felt his fingers parted my pussy lips and I also felt the air on my wet inner and outer labia. His middle finger softly pressed my swollen clit. He came back to my lips and whispered, "you always turn me on. You know that I love you right." I opened my eyes and with my half breathe I replied, "I love you too my big man".

Suddenly I felt his middle finger making its way into my wet vagina. I widened my legs more for him. I wrapped my hands around his neck & kept passionately kissing him. After a while I felt his ring finger inserting into my vagina & I moaned very loudly. His fingers were going in and out and my eyes were closed in ecstasy. No drug was stronger than this at that moment.

As his fingering went little deeper and harder his palm was almost slapping my pussy lips. When I cried, "I'm building boo-boo." He quickly took his fingers out and started inserting his tongue in and out into my vagina and I came into his mouth. I was oozing out like a shower that's what he said. After he licked clean my pussy, he came to kiss me to share the taste of my sweet nectar.

After that passionate kiss, I demanded for his fingers which he inserted into my vagina. I licked them for a while as if I am licking his cock. Now it was time for me to return the favour to him. I pulled his pants down and his hard cock just sprung out to my face. This time I went slightly fast on his cock. I directly started licking his cock with my tongue all over it.

He felt saliva is rolling down my lips to his butt hole. I took a break from his cock and started sucking his balls. I returned to his cock with deep throats this time. I like gagging myself on his cock. I got up and said, "I need your cock inside me."

He smiled and held his cock straight up for me to ride on. I climbed on the edge of the couch on him. Even I had an orgasm I was still drenched & without any efforts his hard dick went straight inside me & I landed on his groin. I started with circles on his dick. We were holding each other's hands while I was riding him and smiling at each other. I started riding little harder now and he could see my juices all over his cock and groin.

He felt my vaginal walls getting tight on his cock and I started shouting as I oozed out my juices again. I continued riding him after I came, he came closer to me and placed his face between my big breasts and hugged me tightly. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He picked me up and walked to the bedroom keeping his hard one deep inside me.

He placed me in our bed and climbed on top of me. "Is my baby girl wanting me to cum now?" He carefully moved my hair from my face. I blushed and nodded at him. He replied, "my little girl, I haven't pounded into enough tonight. So I'm not ready to cum yet." Like an innocent little girl I answered wrapping my arms around his neck, "Go on. You are my man. My pussy is always yours." He just commanded, "Are you ready baby girl?" My kiss on his lips was my sign of approval.

He started pounding into me in missionary position. Our eyes were locked into each others. We both can measure the depth of lust and love for each other without uttering a single word. My loud moans and his soft groans were all over our bedroom. My pussy was all making squelching noise and he was pounding even deeper and harder. His tight big balls were rhythmically slapping my crotch. His groin was ramming my pelvic bones.

After few minutes of rough pounding into me, he uttered those golden words, "are you ready my little boobie girl? I am building." I smiled and nodded. His speeded up and then he threw his head back, closed his eyes and started shouting as he is throwing cum after cum inside me. As he was throwing inside me, I could feel with each stroke he was throwing inside me. Then he fall on me and we went to sleep just like that with long passionate kisses. There's nothing better in this world to fall asleep in your lover boy's arms all exhausted, sweaty and happy after a fantastic sex.