All Comments on 'A Room without a View'

by EthanMatlock2

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Congratulations for your first story here!!! Well written and nice to read at two voices!

Well done! 5 stars!

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

Jesus! What is it with these authors. This is absolutely rubbish. What kind of man is he? Words escape me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The writing was decent. You managed to tell your story well enough. It's just weird shit to me.

skruff101skruff101about 1 year ago

I imagine most authors would prefer not to have abusive comments posted about their work and probably the easiest way to stop that is to make full use of the tags available, one such is the ‘cuckold’ tag. This allows those readers with taste to avoid this nonsense.

Bare it in mind for your next effort. Repeat after me ‘Tags are my friend’.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nicht viel - nur traurige Charaktere, die sich über moralische , selbst bestimmte Grenzen hinwegsetzen und in der vermeintlichen Schwäche des Ehepartners ein billiges Alibi für Ihre Entscheidungen suchen,

Solche Leute sollten nicht heiraten.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written and paced, and I love that they approach life and their desires as two mature adults, not sex-starved teens. I would love to hear their discussion after...

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

I dislike willing cuck stories. However, this was one of the better ones. Story did leave a lot of questions. Was this a one-time event? How can a wife ever respect a husband who has allowed another man to fuck her? Why would wife not demand more men? Why didn't husband tell wife he was there as it would have been both honest and arousing?

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

This deserves a follow-up, and the admission that he was there. And, also very important, their laying wrapped in each other's arms, reaffirming their love for each other

Prince020402Prince020402about 1 year ago

Very well written. As others have pointed out, tag it as cuckold and you'll spare yourself many of these negative comments.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 1 year ago

You did ask for constructive comments even though you didn’t use those words, so I’ll offer a bit of advice—take it for what it’s worth.

As long as you post in LW you will get non-flattering comments from some readers regardless of how well you write, so either switch categories or develop a thick skin.

Of course you chose a well-used plot which will probably be pointed out by some who don’t know there is ‘nothing new under the sun’ but they still expect it. Rest assured the best you can hope to provide is a slightly different twist.

You can do a few things to score higher—even though I normally don’t—which includes anything in loving wives that hints of a “Cuckold.” When you chose to have a hubby that Agreed for wife to get some strange dick you put a target on your back.

I believe the best stories are those grounded in “believable” and for the life of me I can’t picture any man acting the part you assign to the Hubby. Change the wife to trying to hide her outside cock from hubby and I can buy both wife and lover character.

On the positive side, you handled the 1st person POV with two characters very well in spite of conventional wisdom saying that’s a no-no. I’ve never read a smoother solution to the problem.

And yeah, I think you should add a chapter two where wife gets real and decides Jake’s cock is like potato chips—you can’t stop with just one—and Hubby has buyer’s remorse when he discovers that, “Yes Charlotte, pussy is a ‘zero sum’ game. Every time Wifey screws someone else is one more time she isn’t screwing him; and no, she can’t make up for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the story. Its easy to read. I hope you write more. I mean a second part. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Slut!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

Don't change point of view. If you want to show what the each are thinking, use third person POV.

\

PUNCTUATION! "She gracefully pirouetted back towards the center of the lobby and when our eyes met. Her giddy, floating expression turned to surprise." "When our eyes met," what? "Her giddy ..." is what, so there should be no period after "met."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A well done story in a genre that has been written to death. Some creative twists and turns to take it a bit beyond the usual and make it interesting. In addition it was well edited and no grammatical errors to detract from the story, which is refreshing. As someone else said, the story needs a followup, some discussion of feelings and how it affects their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful placing and surprising sweet story. Ignore the morality brigade and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The writing was quite good, communication in dialogue and soliloquies equally effective in furthering the psychological transition of both husband and wife.

Whether you approve of "willing" vs "unwilling" cuckold stories, a reader doesn't choose to read this category of literature unless they're drawn to the concept--even if you take great satisfaction in btb endings. This was a good example of the beginning of well-understood behavior and especially good communication of desires.

Well done. Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Big issue for me is how quickly it went from his seeing her flirt in the lobby to telling her to date to her saying OK. There was no real drama in all of that. Should have been more questioning the why's and what if's. Them discussing the after effect and are they willing to risk the marriage if the husband can't get over it and if the wife wants to continue. Also there was no talk of his being able to date and really just open the marriage. I think it was well written other than the quick start from a basic marriage to a wife sharing.

MarkTwineMarkTwineabout 1 year ago

They have the biggest fight of their lives because she was flirting with another guy. 10 minutes later he’s begging her to go out and fuck other guys. But what can you expect from a willing cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

How could a man possibly feel turned on when his wife is being ravished by another man ? There are intimacies involved , passions building , desires fulfilled , connections established , sexual plateaus reached , pleasures shared , couples bonding and sexual releases shared ! The initial post event responses of endearment to the husband are fueled by these incredible highs and are usually well intended but false , when she says “ thank you I love you more now than ever “ - that kind of bullshit talk is just post orgasmic fodder , and after a while the feelings she had for her husband turn into deep feelings of disrespect and resentment . That’s why there is so much humiliation that takes precedent in hot wife stories . Most times it becomes the dynamic of the relationship , it’s not like role playing a temporary fantasy out , it’s a total lifestyle change and completely redesigns the roles in the marriage with a complete paradigm shift . A man would have to be a complete glutton for punishment to even consider sharing his wife even once .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well-written, and you avoided most of the formulaic clichés that proliferate in this writing. But still, your considerable writing talent is largely wasted on such empty calories of fiction. These stories are like cover band material in that every story is identical. Stop it and create believable fiction with your skill and talent that doesn't denigrate and emasculate 99.9% of the XY population.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A well told story.

Keep writing and thanks for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sexy and well written. Conversational dialogue can be tough, but you nailed it. Hope there's plenty more to come about this interesting couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a very good story. Don’t worry about the moronic comments from a fools. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ever wonder why all the assholes hang out in the Loving Wives section? They come to an entire category dedicated to wives having sex with other men and then they cry like little girls when that’s exactly what they find. Like the one who keeps posting that he can’t understand why a man would want his wife to sleep with another man. Well dipshit, the same can be said as to why you read these stories? You know going into it that these are the exact type of stories you will find here, and yet you return day after day and read them. Seems to me the fictional characters in the stories have more brains than you.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 1 year ago

Great first submission.

Five Stars.

Ignore the Burn the Bitch trolls.

Go to your control panel to delete the worst.

SimpleEnigmaSimpleEnigmaabout 1 year ago

Beside the sticky keyboard of every one of these "I can't believe a man would let his wife fuck another", "how can a woman respect a man who lets others fuck her, and "more cuck shit" commenters is a wet tissue and someone who needs to get out more.

You be you Ethan and be true to your universe. Its the only one that matters.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

This was pretty damn hot.

timrivtimrivabout 1 year ago
Chapter 2+

Need to continue the story where she continues to see the guy and how it begins to affect their relationship as she gets deeper involved. How her husband begins to get jealous and regrets starting this. Eventually it leads to his moving out and their argue a lot eventually leading to a legal separation leading to divorce. The final chapter she maybe goes on holiday with the boyfriend maybe even moves in with him for a while. Maybe a year later she breaks up with the boyfriend and the two meet up for lunch and how they then begin the long road back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is hot. I wish my wife would use the hall pass I gave her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There were some typos, but for the most part it was well written. Even though some people do not like the format switching from one character to the other, it’s works rather well here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought the whole thing was delightful, fun and exciting. Woman’s perspective here but I thought this all to be of believable way for this kind of thing could happen (Minus the closet part). I can see myself a bit in Emma despite the fact I’ve never did with like that before. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WOW!! Great story. 5 stars. I would give you more if I could. You have very good writing skills. I haven't read the comments yet, but I know the haters will be out in force. Don't get discouraged and please write more. I am going to place you on my favorites list. Thanks for the excellent and original storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The writing is quite good, but the whole concept of the story is pathetic and typically leads to the Big D! Yes, we read your comments - but neither of us agree with agreeable cheating - and in the marriage bed to boot???? Really Sad and disgusting.

His turn? Her turn - again? More partners? Swapping? Cuck! Emotional rollercoaster - until.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife has slept with a few other guys while she has been away. I always knew it was happening ….yep what do you do while they are having sex…..well written, wife and l both read it and it brought back some great memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written, but weak characters. A wimp and willing cuckold of a husband, ready to be fucked by hus wife's lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

sick, sad story. Weak unlikeable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You write very well

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 1 year ago

Well written, titillating, and improbable story. Thanks anyway.

Destro97Destro97about 1 year ago

Look don’t be discouraged by the immature idiots who gave this bad rating and comment this is a five star story they just can’t admit to themselves that they like it yet they continue to read loving wives stories i would love to see more from these characters please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I see comments like "how can a man let his wife fuck another man". They can't it is the 21st century. If your wife wants to fuck another she will. If she doesn't want too, she won't. Men need to stop trying to control women as they did in the past.

WillywinWillywinabout 1 year ago

Ignore the professional moaners and trolls, this is a good piece of writing, it flows, is a plausable scenario, not too outlandish and far more plausable than many. I hope you continue to publish stories, hoping for a second chapter,

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Very good Femdom agitprop story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nice work! Excellent choices for descriptive language. You avoided a lot of cliches as well. I know the cuckold tropes are important to some readers, but I appreciate variety,so skipping them helped me enjoy the story.

Getting the husband's perspective was good. Was the choice to put him in the closet an effort to heighten the anxiety level or metaphorical?

RocketMan12RocketMan129 months ago

Well written So you meets a guy at her gym. They go for drinks and she tell her husband to leave their home so she can fuck him there. I guess next week she’ll meet someone at a supermarket and bring him home to get fucked. And the best the husband can do is jerkoff. How he doesn’t want any strange pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think I missed the WHY? Well written and descriptive but why does he see her flirt and then suggest she date and have sex with others?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Zastanów się zanim zaczniesz pisać takie brednie. Chyba autor jest wrogiem mężczyzn. Normalny facet nie tylko by nie wyszedł ale wystawił jej rzeczy przed dom. Pomyśl zanim zaczniesz pisać.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous