A Room without a View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, this is the place" I said as I pulled my keys out with a jingle.

Robert

I took a deep breath and then I could hear the sound of keys on the coffee table, footsteps and muffled discussion. I then heard steps coming toward me. The bedroom door opened and she stepped in before quickly closing it behind her. She didn't turn on the lights but I still felt nervous she'd find me there sitting in the dark. The only light in the room was her phone in her hand.

I jumped when I felt the buzzing of my phone. Before I read her message, I turned off vibration and placed my phone on silent.

"We're at the apartment. I'm so nervous. Are you sure this is ok?"

I wanted to tell her that I was stuck but I couldn't. I worried she'd assumed that I did this on purpose to stop the situation and that wasn't too. I just replied "Yes. Enjoy yourself. I love you."

I heard a light thud as she placed her phone on the dresser before exiting back into the living room.

So there I sat, holding as still as possible trying to make out the situation in the other room. The muffled voices continued for a while as well as what sounded like a clinking glass or two. For the life of me I couldn't make out a word that was said.

Then all at once, the voices went quiet. I could just hear the hum of HVAC and then the beating of my heart in my chest.

The silence was agonizing. I pulled out my phone to create a necessary distraction, blindly scrolling through countless reddit posts. Then, a loud thud broke the stillness. It sounded like a couple of books falling onto the ground. I heard their muffled voices again, then nothing. Back to the painful quiet.

I put away my phone and tried to will myself to hear something, anything. My prayers were answered another 20 minutes later when I heard a staccato sound from my wife.

Emma

It felt completely surreal. I was sitting on the same sofa that my husband and I bought together the summer before. The same sofa we have watched countless hours of bad tv together on. The same sofa I spilled wine on after laughing uncontrollably from a story Robert told me.

It was now the sofa where I told a man I barely knew he was making me cum.

Moments before, with his head between my legs, I could hear my own whimper "Don't stop Jake." Using his shoulders as leverage I pushed my pelvis further into his face. "Fuck. you're making me cum" and I proceeded to endure a thunderous orgasm.

As my body started to relax, he pulled his head out from under my skirt. His hair was standing on end and had a devilish smile on his face. I reached my hand down and caressed his cheek. He had stubble starting to form and a little moisture from his work on me.

I moved my hand from his cheek to the top of his head. I gently ran my hand through his dark hair. I lightly grabbed a handful, lifted the hem of my dress then slowly guided his head back down between my legs. I needed more.

Robert

It was quiet again for a little while before I heard it again. That was definitely Emma and she seemed to be having a good time. A few moments of what sounded like laughter. I cracked the closet door a bit further to see if that would help me hear better but I was immediately startled by rapid footsteps and light pouring into the room as the bedroom door opened.

"I'll be right back. Let me get them" my wife said as she entered the room. Because of the angle of the closet, I couldn't immediately see her. When she entered my field of view, I could see that she was was completely topless, breasts swaying, skirt flowing as she turned to close the door and turn on the light. I felt exposed with so much light in the room and took quiet shallow breaths as I watched her through the crack of the closet door.

She quickly passed the closet and moved toward the bathroom. I could hear a cabinet open and a the rustling of pill bottles and boxes. She cursed under her breath then returned to the room and grabbed the phone that she left on the dresser. Sitting on her bed she started to type and a moment later I saw the familiar light from my phone.

"Hi" the message read.

I silently tapped a message "Hi. Everything ok?"

"This is really awkward, so I'm just going to ask it. Where are the condoms? They aren't in the medicine cabinet."

I thought for a minute. I must have put them in the backpack along with the other toiletries. "I think they're in a backpack under the bed" I replied. I started typing another message but before I could finish, she already had the bag zipped and had the roll of condoms in hand. She tore one off before throwing the rest back into the bag. She put the phone back on the dresser and marched right back up to the door.

She took a deep breath and opened it with a quick and smooth motion.

With the bedroom door still open I could hear her clearly say "I knew they were in there somewhere."

The door again closed leaving me alone with my thoughts and raging erection.

Emma

With my arm out in front of me as if to provide evidence of my accomplishment, I held the condom between my index finger and thumb. I then realized that his pants were still on. I suppose that fact made sense considering he'd spent the last 30 minutes focusing exclusively on me.

He looked so handsome. Without his shirt, his muscular physique was even more impressive than what I noticed in the gym. He sat, leaning back on the center of the sofa. I walked to over to him and set the condom on arm of the sofa. I put both my arms out in front of him. He reached out and grabbed both hands. I noticed how much larger his arms were compared to my more slender and delicate frame. With grasped hands, I pulled him to a standing position and gave him a kiss. He cupped my right breast with his hand and smiled.

"I think you deserve a little attention before we begin?" I said as I reached for his buckle.

I kissed his chest and slowly worked my way down to his belly button. Once down that low, I climbed down on my knees before unbuttoning and unzipping the fly of his trousers.

I looked up at him as I traced the outline of his cock through his boxers. I gripped the shaft through the cotton material and could feel him throb. I tugged his shorts down and his member bobbed back up and lightly hit me in the chin. We both giggled a bit.

Not that these things matter to me but Jack was not a small man. I took a mental note to omit this detail for my husband's benefit. I'll would say something like "I don't know average honey" if he ever were to ask.

As I said, I don't care about such things but I still looked up to his eyes and mouthed "wow." Partially to stroke his ego a bit and a bit because it was a thing to behold and that was my natural reaction.

Without breaking eye contact, placed the head of his cock into my mouth. I could already taste his precum, so I lapped my tough around the tip of his penis to clean him dry. Then I closed my eyes and engulfed his shaft as far as I could take without gagging. I slowly started to bob my head up and down, taking my time.

I would be lying if I told you it wasn't an odd sensation to have this man's cock in my mouth. Specifically, while my husband was in the cold lonely community room on the second floor of the apartment. I was worried that if I went through with this I would feel guilt or regret, but now that I was in the midst of it, I felt neither.

I withdrew his member from my mouth and reached over to the arm of the sofa and grabbed the the foiled square condom that I worked so hard to find in the other room.

I rose to my feet and handed him the silver packet. He took it and worked to step out of his pants and boxers as they where were still around his ankles. I turned to the sofa and climbed with both knees on the cushion. I then bunched my skirt around my stomach as to offer myself too him. I placed my hands on the backrest then waited.

I stayed in that position, with my ass in air and I could feel the cool air of the room on my moistened mound. I could hear the tearing of the wrapper followed by the metallic tap as it hit the ground.

He placed his hand on my hip and then a moment later I could feel feel his harden cock probe my opening, parting my lips. He stayed in that position for what felt like an eternity. Jake then slowly pushed forward and I could feel the length of shaft begin to fill me.

Robert

I heard very little for a while. The sound of steps and maybe a few words here and there. Then it was there, finally. It came in the form of something similar to the sound of a ticking clock except the pace wasn't even. I felt more brave than I had earlier and slowly opened the door enough to poke my head out slightly. Even that small change in position made it evident that it wasn't a ticking noise but the sound of flesh flapping and a slight creaking of springs.

More than that, poking my head out allowed me to hear them a more clearly. I could hear Emma. I could hear my beautiful wife moan as she was getting fucked, just feet from me. It was too much to bare and I fumbled with my zipper and fished my aching cock out of my pants.

I tried to synchronize my stroking to the sounds from the other room. I usually couldn't understand what either said, but at least for Emma, I could occasionally hear variations of "fuck me" in between her moans.

The thumping and slapping noise paused and slightly changed a number of times during the the next twenty or so minutes. I assumed as they changed positions. I kept edging myself but not letting myself finish. I wanted to hear everything.

It wasn't until I heard what sounded like a brief discussion, then a pause, followed by a grunting sound from the man, did let myself follow suit and empty the contents of my balls into my hand.

Emma

My legs rested on his large shoulders as he continued to fuck me. His head hovered above mine and I rested my hands on both sides of cheeks as he worked. We looked into each other's eyes and I smiled then, I moved my arms above my head and closed my eyes.

A minute or two later he said something and I couldn't make it out. I was too lost in my own world. I opened my eyes and gasped "what" as I tried to concentrate on what he was saying.

"Where do you want me to finish?"

I hadn't really thought about it and my eyes darted back and forth before I shrugged my shoulders, or at least as best I could in that cramped position and said "wherever you want."

He nodded and pulled out of me. He urgently said "get on your knees." I did as I was told and scooted my bottom off the sofa and climbed down on my knees.

He pulled the condom off with one tug and it landed somewhere out of my field of vision. He stroked himself with one hand and I felt him lightly grab a tuft of my hair with the other. He used it to tip my head back. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth and the second I did, I heard him grunt. Then immediately after, I felt the distinct feeling of warm liquid across my cheek and onto my temple. Another sound, then a second shot onto my forehead and hair. The last several pulses found their home in my welcoming mouth.

I felt him release his light hold on my hair and I swallowed the salty liquid. I slowly opened my eyes and placed his deflating member into my mouth and tried to draw out anything left over.

I slowly stood up and Jack said "Oh my god your face. I'm sorry..." and I interrupted "wasn't this your intention?"

He sheepishly smiled and I smiled back and I said "let me go get freshened up." There's a powder room near the door if you want to do the same."

Robert

I sat back into the closet and pulled the door closer as it was before. I wiped my hands on my pants to clean myself the best I could. A moment later the door opened and then in my field of I saw Emma again. She was still wearing her skirt for some reason but she looked absolutely radiant.

She spun quickly around the room before eventually facing the full length mirror opposite the closet. She slowly inched her closer way until she was only maybe a foot away from the mirror. Her eyes were wide like she was surprised to see herself. She moved her chin at a 45 degree angle on one side before doing the same in the opposite direction. It wasn't until the second turn that I realized what she was looking at. The light reflected differently on the milky white liquid on her cheeks and it seemed other places as well. She reached for the box of facial tissue and smiled at herself just for a second before she dabbed the spots for her chin and lip.

After another dab or two on her chest, she played with her hair for a bit. Then she dashed into the bathroom where I could hear the sink, followed by the sound of her peeing. When she returned to the bedroom she was completely naked, likely having thrown the skirt into the laundry. As she moved to the door she froze and turned right toward me. My heart beat so loud that I was sure she could hear it.

She reached toward the door of the closet and then pulled her arm back with her robe in her hand, which she put on before heading back in to the living room. I let out a quiet sigh of relief.

I could hear distant talking again, then eventually the apartment door closed. A moment later, my wife was back in the room grabbing her phone from the dresser. She sat on the edge of the bed and a moment later saw my screen light up.

"Ok he's gone." She wrote.

"Did you have a good time?"

"Yes. I think so."

"You seem unsure. Is everything ok?"

"Yeah, it just feels weird talking about, you know?"

"I do, but you have nothing to feel weird about. We both wanted to try this, right?"

"You're right. I love you. I do more today than ever before."

"I love you too. So when do I hear details."

"How about I clean up, unpack the things you hid throughout the house and then I'll text for you to come back."

"That sounds like a plan. Btw, our pictures are in the dishwasher."

"What? LOL. Ok I'll figure it out. Hang tight and I'll text you in about 30."

"Love"

"Love"

I heard an exhale and the sound of the duvet ruffle as she laid back and stared at the ceiling. Then, as if she mustered up a second wind of energy, she marched directly to the bathroom and closed the door.

Moments later I heard the sound of running water and followed by the shower door closing. I quietly opened the closet door, careful not to bump against the hangers this time and I easily made it to the bedroom door and out into the living room.

As I was making my escape, I was struck by the scene before me in the living room. The first thing I noticed was the sofa was about 5 feet from it's original placement. I could see Emma's bra and lacy top on the coffee table beside two half full glasses of wine. I could see her panties in the middle of the floor near a condom wrapper. It was a glorious mess to behold. I pulled out my phone and took a few photos as a memento before heading to the apartment door and into the hallway.

Sitting in the common room on the second floor, I couldn't believe how happy I felt. How grateful. I felt a sense of wellness that I didn't expect. I closed my eyes for a bit and just it was almost 40 minutes later I received the text "I love you. Time to come home." She was right, it was.

12