A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 05

Story Info
Day one of the future.
2.6k words
4.75
4.5k
5

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 5

Chapter 7 Adjusting to a New Normal

When I awoke alone, I was surprised and then relieved that my first waking moments would not hold the challenge of facing Hannah. I hadn't heard her wake or get up from bed. A letter informed me that she was very pleased with our first night together and that she was looking forward to a fulsome discussion tonight over a nice meal and couple of bottles of red wine.

I wandered through the work day not really able to focus on much. Fortunately, there was nothing overly demanding on my schedule and I was able to look focused while feeling anything but. My interaction with coworkers was forced at best and I'm certain that more than a few of them could sense that I was not in my usual space that day.

As I contemplated my new position in the world of sexual kink, I began to imagine how those around me would view my situation if they knew the truth. How would I be judged for my privacy invasion? What would they think of me knowing that I had blindly given my body to another woman to do with as she pleased? Was the recent expansion of my sexual experience obvious to others?

Like anyone, I'd observed the sexual attraction of my coworkers in an abstract sort of way. From the top boss always impeccably dressed in the latest men's fashions to the much too young intern whose fit body screamed to be imagined naked, I'd played the harmless fantasy games that helped to pass the time at work. Where before, I'd admired their sexuality and attractiveness, I know saw them as sexual partners. I looked at them so much deeper while conjuring thoughts of how each of them might bring me pleasure.

The other difference was that I now equally examined the women in my work space. Where I had imagined the general idea of it in the past, I now visualized the acts with my coworkers in a very real sense. Like a teenaged boy fueled by nothing but hormones, I dreamed of them naked and at my sexual disposal. The irony of this perspective was not lost on me as I realized the subservient position I had chosen while considering how these others might be at my command for pleasure.

On my coffee break I sat with the usual crowd but couldn't help visualizing each of them naked, kneeling and awaiting my command. I imagined myself exerting the level of confidence and control I had witnessed in Hannah. And yet, somewhere deep in my core, I knew that I was nowhere near ready to establish that sort of sexual control over another. The point was that I now envisioned it and felt that someday, I would be there. So much had changed!

Uncertain as I was in my newfound involvement in the world of kink, there was no mistaking the effect it was having on me. My panties had been wet all day and nothing but sexual thoughts seemed to hold my attention. By mid-day a thought crept into my mind that for the first time ever, I decided it must be acted upon. This was not something I would have even considered a few days earlier but now the safety rails had been completely abandoned.

My phones were put on hold and I made my way to the unisex bathroom. I'd have to be quiet and if I didn't want to be caught, I'd have to be quick. As I walked through the office making contact with each of my coworkers on the way, I imagined their reaction if they knew what I was about to do. I thrilled at the thought of how I would feel walking amongst them when I returned.

Locking the door behind me, I didn't hesitate to drop my slacks and panties to the floor. At first standing, I rubbed my mound against the rigid edge of the counter top while imagining each of the persons who had innocently stood to wash their hands in this very position where I was now stimulating my clitoris. I purposely stared in the mirror, fascinated by my facial expressions as I humped the coriander edge as though it had been put there for my pleasure.

Five minutes of humping an inanimate object and my pussy was in need of the tried and true guarantee of familiar fingers. I sat on the toilet and spread my legs wide. Knowing that my entire workplace was separated from my perverted masturbatory needs by nothing more than a door, only served to heighten the thrill of secretly pleasuring myself at work.

It was all I could do to muffle the distinctive sounds of orgasm. It hit me as fast and hard as any I had ever managed to produce on my own. The wetness was extreme and the muscles of my legs had contracted with such ferocity that I wasn't sure I could safely exit the bathroom without being obvious about what I had just done to myself. But none of that really mattered and I decided that this workplace experience would forever after be repeated to help satisfy my newfound need for release.

When the clock finally signaled the end of the work day, I was both eager and anxious about the night to come. I'd been bursting with sexual energy all day and remained unfulfilled despite the one bathroom orgasm that had momentarily satisfied my needs. Throughout the day, my right hand had subconsciously found it's way to my nose. My own scent thrilled me as much as if it had been of another woman. The fact that I was now even imagining the scent of another was confirmation that so very much of my sexual perspective had changed in ways that I could never have predicted.

I arrived home to the greeting of Hannah dressed in light blue panties and a t-shirt, sans bra. Her choice of dress would have meant far less prior to this weekend but on this day it set a tone that was hard to ignore. I couldn't help but stare at her and remember the pleasure that had come from that body. Hannah returned my gaze in a somewhat cocky way, leaving no question that she realized the power she had developed over me.

Our conversation began with the type of post-coital unease that might follow a random hookup with a guy you met at the bar. But this emotion was so much more. To begin with, this wasn't what you would call a random hookup. On top of that, this wasn't some strange guy that I could choose never to see again. It was my roommate whom I hoped to keep living with. Oh yeah, and she was another woman which is not a scenario I had ever really imagined being a part of.

The conversation began in a typical way, sharing each other's day. We both knew it was bullshit but Hannah was making an effort to lighten the tension. We talked as we had on any other day but it was obviously nothing more than filler to forestall the beginning of the only real conversation that needed to happen. My mind grappled with feelings of guilt over my peeping, the shame of being caught, and the yet to be understood emotions of having engaged in full on lesbian sex for the first time.

The bottle of wine helped to ease the tension but it was Hannah and her approach to 'our situation' that had the greatest effect on calming my nerves. We talked for several hours. With Hannah taking the lead and mostly directing the conversation, we were able to come to agree that both of us had enjoyed an incredible sexual experience together.

Hannah had been gracious in excusing my peeping and actually admitted that she had been incredibly turned on, knowing that I had discovered her personal porn treasure trove. She told me of her excitement at viewing me masturbating in her room on an almost daily basis and most importantly, that she and her partners on film had been the inspiration of my sexual cravings.

I slowly absorbed Hannah's words and was surprisingly thrilled that she had been turned on watching me masturbate. In the mix, the insecurity I had felt of being secretly recorded, had given way to the excitement of knowing that my unintended display of self-pleasure had greatly excited my roommate. The fact that she had seen me get myself off to her and her partners, took the eroticism to an entirely new level.

Like a cold splash of water, the conversation turned to the practical reality of where we go from here.

"Look. I think we can agree that we both enjoyed last night and that we both want to see just how amazing this could become?"

As had become my now familiar reply to Hannah, I simply nodded.

"You understand that you committed to this relationship last night?"

"I hope that despite the shock of all that has occurred you are completely and fully onboard with the nature of the relationship I am about to describe."

Again, I was able to muster little more than a confirmatory nod.

"You realize that nothing will ever be the same between us but if you follow where I lead you, we will both grow in ways that you cannot yet imagine, but will soon come to embrace completely."

I remained silent not fully appreciating the depth of her words.

"For the most part, our living situation and our friendship will continue on as it has been. To outside observers, nothing will seem to have changed."

My body and my mind welcomed the sense of secrecy to this new development in my life. I'd be lying to say that I hadn't worried about Hannah sharing our new relationship with others.

Seemingly intent to challenge the momentary sense of relief I was feeling, Hannah moved to press her body against mine with the two of us now cuddling on the end of the couch. As though it was the most natural thing in the world, her hand snaked underneath the waistband of my slacks and cupped my panty covered mound. She kissed my forehead, my cheeks, and then my lips as though we'd been lovers for a year.

Instinctively, I reached over to reciprocate and marveled at my own bravado. Her vulva felt so warm under the cover of her panties. As we made out, my fingers mimicked hers. What would have previously felt absolutely surreal, had now taken on a sense of normalcy. Our actions and movement were so symphonic that it was like masturbating yourself while masturbating the female beside you.

"Tonight, I want you to think of us as simply two girls that know their cravings for pleasure. This is a balance that will be most common in our relationship. We live together. We are women with appetites. Together, we will satisfy those appetites and so much more. I'm very confident that you will soon come to appreciate the benefits of this new dynamic. But know clearly, that there is so much more."

It was the 'so much more', that had my entire body on fire. The direction of my fingers had begun to prompt Hannah for the exact touch I desired. Could I ever again touch the wet, rubbery stiffness of my clitoris without imagining touching another woman?

Hannah's hands freely explored my body as though it was her own. Our clothes had been discarded and my cunt spasmed just with the heat of our bodies touching one another. Following her lead, my hands caressed her breasts and lightly pinched and squeezed her nipples. Her left leg crossed mine and spread my legs apart. This was the unnecessary invitation that had us beginning to finger one another.

"As I am sure that your prying eyes have made you aware, I have a fetish for control. And, despite being younger than you, it is obvious that I have a fair greater degree of experience than you."

I accepted the premise while continuing to mimic Hannah's fingers which had now moved between the lips of my sex with two fingers curling up behind the ridge of my pubic bone. It was a sensation that I'd come to believe, only a woman could interpret.

"Please understand my pet, from here on in I will be your teacher, your mentor, your guide, when it comes to sex. I claim this role with both of us knowing that you could not."

My nonresponse was acquiescence enough.

"I love sex and I crave the eroticism that comes with being dominant. And make no mistake, I will be dominant with you."

With every flick of her finger across my clit I became more willing to accept her terms.

"If I am successful in my mission, I will turn you into me and then some. But you will learn by being my subservient and often times you will not realize the value of my lessons until some time later."

Hannah moved to stand without removing her fingers from my cunt. I rose at her prompting and felt as though I was being led by my sex that had begun to feel as though it was her possession.

Hannah placed me on my back on her bed and immediately threw herself on top. We hugged and made out. Never, had I felt so free about exposing myself so completely. Never, had I felt so confident in a partner's intentions. Never, had I been so certain of the pleasure that would come.

Now straddling and licking between my thighs, Hannah periodically paused to outline the details of how things were going to be going forward. So lost was I in the pleasure of her fingers and tongue at that moment, I would have agreed to anything she said or demanded.

"I don't think it builds the excitement for us to set a schedule so I'm going to leave it random. But know this and don't mistake my intent, when I tell you, 'it's time to please', it means that you are mine to do with in any way that might fulfill my every desire."

"This is now non-negotiable. Furthermore, we will not be using any type of 'safe word'. You will have to trust that I will not take you anywhere you should not go and will not put you into any situation you cannot handle. Your submission must be absolute."

I tried desperately to contemplate all that her words would mean as I felt her tongue go to town on my clitoris. It wasn't until she brought me to the edge and intuitively paused before I could cum, that I realized that she was expecting an answer.

"I'm in. I'm all in. I'll do whatever you say and whatever you ask. I want to have the power you have and I want to experience the pleasure you have known. If you will teach me, I will do anything you ask."

The resumed attack on my clit and cunt let me know that Hannah was pleased with my answer. My reward came in the way of an orgasm that lasted for incalculable minutes and body shakes that continued even after the slow down feelings of a typical orgasm.

The rest of the evening felt like a field trip of Sapphic pleasure. As two girls, we did everything I could imagine that would bring pleasure. For that night, I felt as though we were exact equals while considering that this balance might not happen often. Each of us had brought the other to orgasm three times. They weren't anything like the orgasms I had experienced on my own or even, with other men. This experience was truly one of a kind.