A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 03

Story Info
Discovery leads to confrontation.
2.3k words
4.57
5.4k
7

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 3

Chapter 4 Something I Should Have Seen Coming

I have never heard of anyone passing out from orgasm but at a minimum, I had fallen asleep after cumming. When I looked at the clock it was almost four hours since I had first entered Hannah's room. Feeling well rested and incredibly satisfied, I decided I needed to get up and try to process the day's most recent erotic discoveries. I shut off the computer, closed the drawer to Hannah's tickle trunk and threw on some clothes for a brisk walk in the cool spring air.

As I walked in no particular direction, I found myself practically bouncing on the balls of my feet. My body, post-orgasm and nap, was completely invigorated while my mind was a jumble of thoughts. Hypocrisy prevented the normal emotions I might have felt upon discovering my panties had been stolen and used for someone else's pleasure. I mean really, after all the peeping and prying I had done, I certainly had no grounds to feel aggrieved. And to be truthful, watching Jake get off to the taste and smell of my panties was such an intense turn on that any feelings of violation seemed inconsequential in comparison.

As I continued to walk, I replayed the panty video scene over and over in my mind and noticed the ever-present dampness in my panties. I could still picture my roommate's devious expression as she watched her boyfriend use my panties to get off. I was sure I would never again be able to look directly at Jake without seeing his eyes peeking through the leg holes of my underwear. The rigid contraction of his legs looked almost dangerous. His fist flew up and down that healthy shaft with a speed I could never hope to match. The rapid force of his stroking had exploded in a successive volley of greyish white spurts that left most of his torso covered in his own cum.

I thought back to the missing thumb drives and now felt a sense of relief that it likely wasn't in response to any discovery of my intrusions. Perhaps they had just been copied to her hard drive. Or maybe she had archived them in favor of the more personal and intimate videos she now made with Jake. It seemed unlikely that someone would abandon what was clearly a strongly held fetish. Maybe Hannah had simply decided to find a better hiding spot so they wouldn't be discovered by Jake -- or anyone else... Whatever the answer, I was fueled by the discovery of this new material and found myself unconsciously turning back toward the apartment to see what the next folder would contain.

Returning to Hannah's room, I stripped down to just my satin pink thong and fired up the computer. Having pushed way past all of my previously respected boundaries, I already knew what devilish next step I was about to take. By this point, I'd jettisoned any pretext of considering whether my actions were right or moral. My behavior was fueled solely by the desire for even greater sexual exploration and whatever justification might have been required, was subconscious if at all.

Reaching into Hannah's drawer, I didn't even stop to consider the many options. I reached for the slender silver vibrator and twisted the black endcap to confirm that the batteries had lots of power and were ready to bring pleasure to at least its third grateful partner. A low gentle buzz was what would be needed to begin as I clicked on the last mystery folder.

As foreplay to the next big discovery I decided to review the first folder and in particular, the video of Jake using my panties to make himself cum. I forwarded first to the scene of Hannah running her vibrator across the backside of his member and over his balls. I paused and looked down to see that very same toy now pressing the soft material of my panties against my sex. My entire vulva was on fire and very much in need of further stimulation. Go slow, I reminded myself! I was and wasn't ready to cum yet but between the eroticism of the image onscreen and the anticipation of what was next to come, I knew that I would have very little control over my body's reactions if I wasn't careful.

I next forwarded and paused on the scene that had earlier made me cum so intensely. Hannah's one hand holding my panties firmly in place over Jake's mouth and nose while her free hand frigged her clit; Jake slouched low in the chair with toes pointed and every muscle of his legs as rigid as marble. The image of his licking tongue most closely resembled a man suffering of desperate thirst.

Just a quick tiny one I thought as my heart raced. But no, there was the unknown yet to discover. I had to force myself to wait. Ripping off my panties, I turned up the vibrations and now took the next highly intrusive step of rubbing my roommate's vibrator over my clit and between the very slick lips of my sex. Driven by nothing but carnal desire, I gasped as the first inch of the rounded tip began to slide into my cunt. I looked down in self-fascination as the same toy that had pleasured my roommate and her boyfriend became lodged deep inside me.

The brazenness of the act was both invigorating and scary at the same time. Though I'd imagined sex with woman and with Hannah in particular many times, never had I been so close. Never had I even conjured the thought of handling another woman's toy let alone putting it to my own use. The device that had been slick with Hannah's wetness and Jake's precum was now awash in my own juices. Again, go slow I reminded myself, as my breathing began to come in short gasps. My pussy easily surrounded the girth and clenched around it to magnify the wonderful, continuous vibration. The intensity was so off the charts that I had to take a break or I'd cum far too quickly.

Without bothering to get dressed, I made my way to the kitchen to pour myself the first afternoon glass of cabernet sauvignon. I needed a distraction to prolong the next anticipated steps on the devilish path I had undertaken. I returned to Hannah's room to inspect her box of treasures. The variety was as amazing as was the number. Careful not to disturb how everything was arranged lest my intrusion be discovered, I carefully picked up and examined each device and made sure they went back in exactly the same position. Hannah had ten dildos or vibrators. Most were average or what most women would describe, as comfortable dimensions. Each was different in a unique way.

One of her toys stood out among the rest for its' realistic firmness and texture. However, it was the dimensions more than all else that would catch anyone's attention. The length had to be close to 10 inches and the girth was easily as wide as my own wrist. The suction cup at the base caused me to visualize Hannah squatting over this monster and ever so slowly allowing her hips to slide down to its' base. Once again I had to force myself to stop. Go slow, I told myself! Not yet! The longer you wait, the better the reward.

In addition to the broad selection of vibrators and dildos, Hannah had a collection of beads, plugs and probes that were obviously for butt play. There was a pair of panties with a small vibrating bullet nestled in a pocket in just the right place and seeing the remote control led me to thoughts of how much fun that little dynamo might be alone or with a partner in public. There were nipple clamps that looked somewhat intimidating and a waist strap that was obviously intended for mounting a strap-on dildo. Creams and lube, silk scarves, blindfolds and restraints, provided everything one might need for an exciting session of bondage. And in the very back of the drawer in two cases that would usually hold a pair of glasses, were the missing thumb drives!

Another big gulp of wine and a mild sense of relief came with the realization that the thumb drives had simply been moved to a new place. More importantly, I managed to convince myself that the move likely had nothing to do with my peeping. With most of my fear and guilt resolved, nothing remained to control my raging hormones.

Finally, I was ready to explore the last folder! Who I wondered, had Hannah chosen for her 'Next Conquest'? I had to stop to count. There were exactly 32 videos that were dated and in order. The most recent having been recorded just two days earlier. Also within this folder was a word document. I should have started there. Scratch that -- I should not have looked at any of this stuff and particularly, not this folder.

All sense of excitement and sexual anticipation were washed away like a tidal wave with that one click of the mouse. My jaw went slack and my hands began to tremble. The only feelings that registered were dread and embarrassment. The vibrator that had at been pressed firmly against the opening of my cervix unceremoniously slid out and crashed to the floor. Though it continued to vibrate and dance across the hardwood, I didn't even bother to reach for it as my eyes remained glued to the images playing out on the screen before me.

I could not be sure of the day it was made but I had no question of who was its' star. The camera angle was from behind and it could have been the back of anyone's head but it was not. The scene showed me slouched in this very chair. My blue panties were stretched between my splayed legs and though you couldn't see the rest of my body, the motions of my right shoulder and arm made it clear that I was fingering myself. As if the realization of having been caught masturbating in Hannah's room wasn't bad enough, the camera also clearly showed the computer screen and the sordid inspiration I had found in the collection of Hannah's private videos. Fuck, Fuck, and Fuck!

Another gulp of wine? -- most definitely! Without any thought or plan, I got up and out of the chair abruptly. I nervously returned the silver vibrator to its home and hoped that I hadn't disturbed the order of the drawer's contents. I clicked off the video and began to pace around the apartment but not before putting on a housecoat to cure my sudden unease with my own nudity.

What did it mean? Fuck! My mind raced in so many directions I simply couldn't slow it down to focus on a single coherent thought. Obviously, I'd been discovered. That much was clear. And obviously, Hannah had decided not to confront me or at least, not directly. Though I'd taken great pleasure in watching Hannah in all of her sexual glory over the last several months, the realization that the shoe was now on the other foot, left me with decidedly different emotions. I had no idea how to best sort out this new waking nightmare, but I knew that I had to go back and see just what else was in that file.

Going in chronological order provided some more answers. The earliest video showed my initial discovery of the thumb drives. Thereafter, each and every visit to Hannah's room had been recorded from what I next discovered were several small pinhole cameras placed around her room. Using the angles in the videos I was able to locate three of them including one that was mounted to the bottom of the desk and focused directly where one's spread naked legs would be on that comfy chair -- if for some reason one had chosen to sit in such a position. My most private moments had been recorded and viewed by another without my knowledge or consent. There was literally hours of me pleasuring myself in all of my unsuspecting glory.

Several of the videos were taken in the common areas of the apartment. Viewing them, I could recall the night Hannah and I snuggled in our pjs on the couch watching a movie on her laptop -- obviously with the webcam activated. It had been a romantic comedy with incredibly attractive actors and as I viewed this clip, my hardened nipples were clearly evident beneath the soft fabric of my shirt. I remember the night and that it had ended with a luxurious and pleasurable soak in the tub.

Another of 'my videos' was a collage of short clips that had recorded me from all angles. One particularly sneaky view captured a shot up the leg of my shorts with just enough light to make out that I wasn't wearing panties. There were close and far shots of my ass taken while doing the dishes or bending over while vacuuming. Others showed me in various states of undress which had become increasingly routine as my friendship and comfort with Hannah had grown. I had been filmed in bra and panties, walking out of the bathroom in only a short towel and many of me dressing or getting undressed.

It took one full hour to get through all of the recordings that were made without my knowledge. It was a great deal to comprehend. Clearly, this folder and the others had been purposely left for me to discover. Clearly, there would have to be a moment of confrontation with Hannah. Though I had no basis to complain given my own initial behavior, I still felt as though I was the one in the wrong even though Hannah had also recorded me. I had no idea how this situation would ultimately resolve but as the pieces began to fall together, I came to realize that I had been set up from the very beginning. Wherever this would lead there was one thing that was abundantly clear, Hannah was very much in charge!