A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 06

Story Info
Jake unknowingly plays a role.
1.9k words
4.65
3.5k
3
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Roommate Unlike Any Other

Chapter 8 New Days New Ways

For the next week and a half, life had mostly returned to normal. We lived together as any other roommates would for the most part. Hannah hadn't been demanding in any particular way. Having said this, she had certainly begun taking liberties in our otherwise normal existence together. It had become common place for her to grab at the cheeks of my ass or a breast as we passed in the apartment. She had yet to make any demands, but clearly made it known that her body was mine to touch as she pleased.

I felt a measure of relief but under the skin was a nagging curiosity of whether I had mistakenly made more of this than I should have. Was Hannah really going to take control or had it all just been titillating talk to get me horny? She hadn't been anything but a good friend all week. I was beginning to crave the submissiveness I had chosen Sunday night while also beginning to worry that my submissive lesbian fetish had begun to overtake my hold on reality.

The first real change came one night in the second week following my agreement to the new rules. I had just climbed into bed when I received a text from Hannah.

As I will do from time to time, I have created a scenario I want you to imagine. You are the newest pledge at a sorority house -- yes, I know that isn't your thing anymore than it is mine but let's go with it for now. As you develop the scene in your mind, you will begin to masturbate and I will join you shortly. As always, do not cum until instructed!

You have been sent in the room with one very simple instruction: make each woman orgasm using whatever means necessary. Now, see the room. There is a couch and in front of the couch is a full length coffee table. There are three women bent over and tied to the coffee table. Each is blindfolded. Each is wearing headphones. All three of them are completely nude. Spend a moment and visualize the scene. They can neither see, nor hear you. They do not know who you are or even your gender. You have a task to complete which you are able to do anonymously.

The proposed scenario is not one I would have ever accepted a few months prior. I realized how much it said about how much that I have changed, given that I could now picture the three women so very clearly. More to the point, I was actively conjuring up how I would complete my task. The hardening of my nipples confirmed the genuineness of my interest in this fantasy.

See yourself approaching from behind and stopping to take in the smallest of details. Compare how each differs from yourself and one another. How do you choose where to begin? Start at the end and work your way down the line or attack the middle so that each of the women on the end begins to know what is coming.

Imagine your hands beginning to caress the firm asses before you. Do you only touch one at a time or perhaps you have decided that your mission will end quicker if you try to get two off together? Can you describe their reactions to your presence? Have you decided to remain dressed or do you strip off your clothes to be as naked as your charges?

How bold is the plan you are developing? Convince your mind that this is an actual experience from your past that you are reliving. See it as a video recording -- which we both now you enjoy! Picture the four of you. Feel the power of being able to do as you like -- whatever you like, without guilt or repercussion. Touch those women as you liked to be touched. Use all that you have learned from your own pleasure and discover your ability to pleasure three other females.

I lowered my panties below my knees and began to caress my labia. I liked the demand and I wanted to do as I was directed. With every stroke of my finger across my sensitive skin, I imagined the touch was to another. My wetness was theirs. My wet opening was each of the other three. I began to believe it as my finger pushed between the lips of my sex and felt the texture of their vaginal walls.

I'd been at the normally private act of touching myself for five minutes when my bedroom door opened. A naked Hannah walked in and stood at the side of my bed. Never before, had I knowingly masturbated in front of another but this time, Hannah's presence had caused only a moment's pause.

Hannah clasped her right breast in her left hand while her right hand worked a bullet vibe over her clit. She stared at me and I stared back. Closing my eyes, I focused to see myself pleasuring not one, but three women. I knew that I was on the road to orgasm and that it was coming quickly. The thrill of being directed and watched, created sensations I had never imagined. In my brain, I envisioned masturbating at Hannah's direction on a daily basis.

I knew some of the obvious things I would do in the situation described but my relative lack of experience and insecurity made it difficult to cross certain boundaries, even though it was all just in the fantasy sense. I'd had no problem seeing my fingers caress and even enter. It was when I finally summoned the courage to see myself leaning in to engage in oral sex with the women that my mind and body exploded as one.

This orgasm was truly intense and lasted several minutes. It was not until my breathing had begun to slow and the muscle contractions eased off, that I opened my eyes to realize that Hannah was gone. I rested knowing that I needed at least one more orgasm of my own making before sleep would come. I also knew implicitly, that this night had been the true beginning of my submission and I felt no regret.

Hannah's ability to transition from demanding master to collegial roommate was truly astounding. When she wasn't in 'control mode' she seemed to easily slip back into everyday roommate life as though nothing had ever changed between us. Though I devoted a great deal of thought and speculation of her intentions, I was never able to predict when the dynamic might change.

Another two weeks of little more than ass grabs and innuendo left me feeling as though maybe the submissive thing wasn't going to be that bad. Maybe she had talked it up to more than she intended? I start to question whether the lack of dominance was somehow a poor reflection of myself as a lover. I wanted more as much as I feared what that might mean. I had reoccurring impulses to engage with her but was ever conscious of the rules she had set out.

The next weekend came with a happy Friday for most employees. Hannah sent me a text letting me know that she was meeting Jake at the local pub and I was welcome to join. It had been a long week under normal circumstances and all the more so given my changed relationship with Hannah. I politely declined and looked forward to a long, hot, soothing bath and an early night to bed.

I'd fallen asleep with my usual routine of a quick orgasm to melt away the stress of the day. It must have been a light sleep because as was wide awake the minute I heard the door to the apartment open. Hannah and Jake may have intended on being quiet but it was obvious they had had quite a bit to drink. Without conscious thought, my legs had begun to squeeze together around the pillow that always rested between my thighs as I slept. No matter how many times I have heard them fuck, the excitement is always the same on my side of the wall.

I could only make out a bit of the conversation but things weren't progressing as normal. I imagined them undressing and heard two bodies fall on the bed with an oomph. There was a great deal of muted laughter followed by a noticeable sigh of exasperation. The last words I heard were, 'sorry babe'.

It was a matter of seconds later that I heard the three knocks on my wall.

"Hey, I know that you are up and fingering yourself hoping to hear Jake and I fucking. Can you please come to my room for a minute?"

It was one thing to be summoned by Hannah and suspecting what she might want. It was an entirely different scenario worrying about what else Hannah might demand knowing that Jake was in the apartment. Confounded by equal measures of fear and excitement, I put on a pink and black silk robe and made my way to Hannah's bedroom.

When I entered the room, I saw my roommate laying flat on her back with her knees up and spread. It would have been clear to any woman that she was in a state that said I'm incredibly horny and that asshole couldn't give me what I needed.

"I'm sure you heard enough of that sad event. The fucker stroked and tried his hardest but other than covering my cunt with his precum, he wasn't able to get it up."

I looked over to the far side of the bed and for the first time, saw Jake completely naked and sadly, not quite hard enough to make much use of himself. It was an added thrill to have his naked form fully exposed for my viewing pleasure. Thankfully, he was already snoring and obviously out for the night.

"Don't worry about him. He won't wake up. It's his loss on many levels."

"I know you've already seen him on video and you know how much he cums -- it's a shame you couldn't witness it in person! Maybe that is something we should consider for the future. But for now, it is obvious that he won't be part of any pleasure tonight and I'm a girl who still needs to cum!"

Hannah neither demanded nor asked specifically what she wanted but I didn't hesitate to act. I dropped my gown and climbed onto the bed directly between my roommate's splayed thighs. I shocked myself at how easily I was adapting to this new role. It amazed me even more to realize just how horny I became whenever I was in Hannah's presence.

The first lick was a mixture of my mistresses' now familiar wetness as well as her boyfriend's precum. As two fingers pushed in as far as I could reach, I began to imagine Jake's cock deep inside his girlfriend. I pumped my fingers rhythmically as my tongue assaulted her slippery clit. I was shamelessly trying to give Hannah an even better experience than she had hoped to have with Jake. Had I really gotten to the point of feeling competitive about it?

As it happened, Hannah had been so horny that it didn't take her long to orgasm. When her legs finally let go of the firm clamp around my ears, I was given a, 'thank you so much' just before Hannah's eyes closed. I knew that she had gotten what she wanted and that my involvement had come to an end. I backed my way out of the room and back to the comfort of my own bed where I shamelessly rubbed myself to orgasm while savoring the lasting taste of both Hannah and Jake.