A Roommate Unlike Any Other Vol 07

Story Info
A stranger plays a part.
2.4k words
4.77
3.4k
3
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Roommate Unlike Any Other

Chapter 9 My New Normal

Thirty days after our first time together, I was presented with a gift from Hannah. Despite all that had been exposed between us, I still reacted like an embarrassed school girl when I unwrapped the package to discover a small purple vibrator. This was to be the first of many from Hannah who insisted that I have my own collection that should never stop growing. As she would often say, 'a girl can't know what she is missing until she tries as much variety as possible!' I always assumed that her credo applied to living partners as much as to inanimate objects.

As time passed, our routine became more natural and the lines between roommate and subservient lesbian, had blurred considerably. Perhaps it was because there was such a strong friendship between us. When sex wasn't involved, Hannah felt like the closest friend I'd ever had. I was never made to feel lesser in any way. What I had envisioned as power and dominance had really evolved into a relationship between mentor and student.

When sex was on the menu, my relationship with Hannah did not feel any less solid. And though I now saw myself as her willing pupil, Hannah's domination of my mind and my body always created thrills on a level I had not previously thought possible. My initial hesitation had given way to an insatiable appetite to please. With every experience, Hannah taught me that the mental element was every bit as important as the physical pleasures of sex.

We had become quite flirty with one another around the apartment. It had become so natural that I had to be careful out in public or when Jake was around. It was very important to me that the true nature of our friendship did not become obvious to others. The worst time was always when we were out at a pub drinking. Hannah would push the boundaries just to see if I would freak out. Maybe just handsy under the table or a caress when she thought no one was looking.

Hannah's video collection had continued to grow but at a somewhat slower pace. I assumed that she had an open relationship with Jake because if she didn't, there was a great deal about her life that he did not know about. This however, was not my worry and not something I ever felt the need to discuss with Hannah. For my part, I was pleased that she now shared the videos with me each time she made a new one. I felt as though I had been let into her inner circle.

Sometimes we would watch the videos together and Hannah would share some background about how she had hooked up with one of her many sexual 'pets'. Essentially, Hannah had curated a rather large group of males and females that seemed to be no more than 'friends with benefits'. It never ceased to amaze me that she could assert so much control over so many others and that they seemed more than happy to do whatever she asked.

Hannah explained that honesty and pleasure were the keys to her dominance. She never lied about what she wanted and what she was willing to give. She was upfront about her needs and expectations and vetted her partners on that basis. She viewed sex as a means of fulfillment and took great joy in being so effective in delivering pleasure to others. Hannah explained, 'if you can stimulate the mind, you can have as much of the body as you wish!'

My evolving experience as a newly proud, bisexual woman was completely due to Hannah's mentorship. As time passed and I became ever more proficient at pleasuring Hannah, I began to see myself -- in theory, as both dominant and submissive. I'd yet to have the opportunity for dominance but now had the courage and confidence to imagine it. I could now see it as a definite future possibility with the right guy -- or girl.

For the most part, I'd lost all inhibition about having sex with Hannah. I'd touched, caressed, licked and explored every inch of her body countless times. I'd pleasured her with toys and with my body in whatever manner she demanded. It had become common place for us to masturbate together, shower together, sleep together. Even Jake's presence did little to distract from our fun.

A small but not insignificant chapter of my education involved learning about bondage. Though intimidating at first, I soon came to appreciate that leaving oneself completely vulnerable to another could greatly heighten the eroticism. I trusted Hannah to tie me up, to immobilize me. We didn't need a safe word. I knew that she would not cause me pain or discomfort or lead me anywhere beyond my limits of comfort.

On one such of these occasions, I found myself naked on Hannah's bed. My wrists were cuffed comfortably but secure, as were my ankles. What had started out as 20 minutes of caress with her fingers and a soft feather boa had led to soft kisses covering my entire body. Hannah had just rested her head on my right thigh and I could feel her breath on my sex.

The anticipation and the need were killing me. Thus far, this day seemed to be more about my pleasure though I knew of the satisfaction Hannah took in having me immobilized to do with as she wished. It couldn't have been more than the third lick across my clitoris when we both heard a knock at the door.

"I'll see who it is and deal with it. You stay put," insisted Hannah with a devilsh smile.

Though I could have left the bed had I wanted I would only be able to shuffle around at best, with my anklets and wrists secured. So there I waited for Hannah to return and hopefully deliver the pleasure I so desperately craved. I strained to hear any of the conversation at the door but could not make anything out.

When Hannah reentered her room she raised her finger to her lips. Her expression made clear that I was to be quiet. Before I could ask her why she came closer and in doing so, revealed a blindfolded man in tow. Despite the blindfold it was clear to see that he was incredibly handsome. He was easily 6 feet tall and in fairly good shape for a man who looked as though he was in his mid-forties. Clean shaven and just the beginning hint of grey conjured up images of a man who likely works in a suit every day. Today, he had come over wearing only shorts and a t-shirt.

Hannah led the man to the center of the room and then climbed back on the bed between my thighs. I had no idea where any of this was leading and wanted to desperately to ask but was mindful of my instruction to remain silent.

"Scott, I'm glad you could get here so quickly. So many times, I've enjoyed watching you online and now you are finally here for me in the flesh!"

Scott did not reply but the obvious tent in his shorts made it clear that he was happy to be here.

"Undress please and let me examine that body up close."

Scott ripped off his shirt and shorts. Without any direct contact his cock was already erect. I could barely contain myself and the task was not made any easier as Hannah's tongue intermittently swiped across my clitoris. Scott remained standing as directed and made no attempt to remove his blindfold.

"You know the rules Scott and if you ever want to repeat this experience, you will be mindful to follow them to the letter. No speaking and no touching unless you are told otherwise."

With that, Hannah rose from the bed and went straight to Scott. I now recognized that I had seen several videos of this man jerking off to Hannah's commands. He stood out as being quite a bit older than her other male pets, as she like to call them. Hannah's hands completed a thorough investigation of Scott's body before grabbing his cock and leading him over to sit in her chair.

"Wait there," she said as she came back to the bed and began removing my restraints. Though not needed, I was again cautioned to remain silent. Hannah took the restraints and applied them to Scott who was now firmly tied to the chair. There he remained with a firm erection pointing at the ceiling as Hannah took the opportunity to pull me from the bed so that we were both standing within a foot of the naked man.

Hannah placed my right hand over my mound and pushed my index between my extremely wet lips. I knew what she wanted me to do and I was only too happy to comply. I began fingering myself I watched as Hannah kissed Scott's neck and shoulders. Her hands moved across his chest and tweaked his nipples to immediate reaction. As she moved lower I knew that she was about to take him in her mouth. I shuffled ever so closer and had to be careful not to bump Scott's foot. I wanted to witness this up close, to watch her do it, to watch her technique.

Hannah's tongue licked the veiny shaft from its base to the tip. It was obvious that she enjoyed this task and all the more so with an audience. Hannah motioned for me to kneel beside her and she maintained eye contact with me the entire time. I marveled at how much of his flesh was able to disappear in her mouth. I studied how she used her hands on his shaft and balls while continuing to lick and suck.

Thus far, my involvement had been limited to voyeurism but I had a very strong sense that this was about to change. Just as I was contemplating the next move, Hannah stood up and straddled Scott's thighs. She lowered herself so that just the tip of his cock had entered her. There she remained hovering above him, drawing out the anticipation. I had a front row seat and being this close to two people who were about to fuck, was yet another powerful thrill to add to my education.

Hannah's hips descended always to the base of Scott's cock. He remained still which had to be a matter of prior instruction. I'd yet to meet a man who didn't immediately thrust forward on first contact with the warmth and wetness that only a vagina can provide. Up and down she went in measured rhythm while lightly tapping against his balls. Hannah's body moved up and down as mine would but the way she also rocked her hips was a tip that I would someday have to try.

When Scott's legs began to straighten and stiffen, we both knew that he was getting close. Apparently, it was not Hannah's desire that he cum quickly. A firm grip on his balls and an unceremonious extrication left Scott's very wet penis standing in the air.

"Whoa my good pet. I know that you don't want this to end when you have been waiting so long for the real thing. Let's take a step back and keep the pleasure coming!"

As Hannah grabbed the back of my head I instantly knew how my role had changed. Trying to remember her exact technique, I opened my lips wide just as her pressure was directing my mouth over the head of Scott's cock. I licked, I sucked, I fondled, just as I had watched Hannah do. The taste of precum mixed with my roommate's juices making the act feel more familiar. If Scott had any idea that he was being pleasured by two women, he certainly didn't make it known.

This was the first penis I had come into contact with since the breakup sex with the ex. I had forgotten how much I enjoyed being with a man even as I was on the giving end. I knew that Hannah would expect me to also fuck this man and I was all for it. After another five minutes of sucking this stranger's cock, Hannah gave me a look and I knew it was time. I turned as Hannah had and spread my lips apart to work myself onto the head. Slowly, I let my weight drop to experience that wonderful sensation as more and more of the warm, hard shaft spread me apart.

Hannah retreated to the bed and grabbed a very thick dildo from under the pillow. As I bounced up and down on this middle aged man's cock, Hannah matched me stroke for stroke with her rubber toy. The pleasure was exquisite and definitely much better than the toys I'd been rely on lately. It was all I could do not to cum right away but I knew to wait.

When Hannah started to show the now familiar signs of an impending orgasm, I picked up the pace. Bracing my hands upon his knees, I began to rise all the way to the tip before slamming down with as much force as I ever had. The sound of our combined wetness and the slapping of Scott's balls filled the air.

As Hannah began to nod her head vigorously I knew that I had permission to bring it all home. An inhuman grunt came from somewhere deep in my throat as I began to spasm around the mystery cock inside me. My stomach went rigid as I tried to squeeze every ounce of orgasm from my body. Within moments I felt the warm splashes of ejaculate begin to coat my insides and still, I kept humping up and down.

After a cool down period that had each of us breathing very heavily, Hannah motioned for me to join her on the bed. I welcomed getting up from my crouched position and lay down to see what could possibly be coming next. I watched as Hannah rose up and unshackled Scott. He was handed his clothes and told to dress while still maintaining the blindfold. Hannah led him out the door and that was the last that I saw of Scott for quite some time.

When Hannah returned alone to the room she wore a look of extreme satisfaction and an undeniable sense of continued hunger. Without saying a word, Hannah took up where she had left off before we had been interrupted. That wonderful tongue of hers easily carried me to my second, third, and forth orgasms of the day.