A Rosa in Bloom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelin looked small with her belly so full. As if she was composed of 20% woman and 80% Rosa's ggoy gift. As things seemed to slow down, Rosa saw Amy standing beside her. In her hand a plug ready at Rosa's command.

"You did great sweety," Rosa complimented Evelin, "Now rest, you've earned it."

Sara came back to the room to find Amy placing the plug into Evelin. She wasn't as big as Diana, but she was no pushover either. "You won't believe who called..."

"Let me guess, Amber's having trouble with the kids?" Rosa frowned.

"No, silly, I have great news, Juliet Clark called," Sara said with a smile, "Yep, The Juliet Clark."

"No way," Amy almost squealed, "The supermodel?"

"Yes, her!" Sara confirmed. Both girls started to jump in place with excitement, and Rosa could easily understand them. Juliet Clark was a name even Rosa knew, a true wonder to watch even for the most pies monk. "You would never guess what she wanted Rosa..." Sara teased.

"An autograph?" Rosa asked half attentively. She grabbed Amy's arm and tossed her on the bed, planning to mount her next.

"Rosa," Sara sounded excited, "she wants a baby from you."

Rosa paused in place. It took her a moment to comprehend the words. Well known Juliet Clark wants a baby with her. Her mind overloaded with thoughts of what might be, "I can take her on a date."

"I can't believe I'll have to compete with her," Amy said, "Why'd you stop Rosa?" She wiggled on the bed a little until she felt Rosa's pole, parting and filling her as only Rosa could.

"Do you understand the possibilities this gives us?" Jess said, the pregnant woman was already in walking shape, her body adjusted to the load still inside her.

"Well, money for starters," Sara watched her ex-employee slowly taking the redhead below her. Rosa never failed to impress, as if her whole purpose in this world was to breed women, and god got a little carried away creating her. Her cock jerked to the beat of her heart. Each movement was so profound it forced Amy's body along with her, Lifting her slightly off the bed. Amy was the thinnest of them all, Rosa knew she could do whatever her heart desired with this toy.

"What do you think Rosa?" Jess spoke over Amy's howls of pleasure.

"I'll take her," Rosa leaned towards Amy and embraced her firmly. Amy thought it was a show of affection, but as Rosa straightened her back and lifted Amy with her she realized it was a mistake. Rosa was standing before the girls, Amy impaled on about two feet of rock-hard cock.

"I want to ask her for 10 grand as payment, okay?" Sara tried to talk business.

"No," Rosa sounded assertive, "Tell her O'll do it for free, I have something else I want from her." She pulled lightly of Amy's legs, forcing a few more inches of cock into her pussy and a few loud moans of pleasure out of her mouth. Her inner walls rippled around Rosa and wreaked havoc on the two lovers. She knew her cock was racing towards the edge.

"Set a meeting. Now go get Amber, I need to breed her too, unless you want to take part next, Sara," Rosa commanded, and with the verbal command for Sara, came a mental command to her cock. Deep inside Amy, a cannon went off, a spray of white goo that filled everything Amy had to offer before going on to inflate her like the other girls Rosa took.

Amy learned that being impaled on Rosa's cock was already a stupendous experience, but it paled in comparison with being filled in that position. She was powerless to resist, her body limp and Rosa let out what felt like a gallon with each pulse. Amy counted them in her head as each rocked her core, 'three, four, five, six,' she got to twenty when the darkness came. Her belly, somewhere between Diana's and Evelin's, felt like it weighed a ton, but Rosa's rod held in place and showed no signs of straining.

By the time Rosa felt her orgasm dwindling, Sara was long gone. She tried to carefully lower Amy onto the bed, but she turned out to be a lot heavier with a stomach filled with cum. Instead, Amy crushed onto the bed with a loud moan, the wood cracked and Rosa was convinced it was high time to buy a new bed. Jess was there to plug Amy and ensure she too will bare Rosa's litter.

As if on queue, Amber opened the door to the room and walked in. She was the most distinct girl in Rosa's house. She wasn't as slim as Amy, or smart as Diana, her boobs were a modest C cup. What made Amber distinct was her hair, it was a grayish white.

"Sara told me Juliet Clark is going to have your babies," Amber said as she started to undress, throwing her pink T-shirt and black jeans on the floor, she wore no undies or a bra. The woman stood naked before Rosa and a smile filled her face.

"You're going to have my babies too, don't envy her," Rosa pointed to the only patch of bed not covered with cum-filled girls or pools of cum, right between Diana and Amy.

Amber walked over, she didn't bother trying to avoid stepping in the pools of cum on the floor, she knew it was no use. She sat on the bed and looked deep into Rosa's green eyes, "doggy or missionary?" She asked politely.

"Take my word Amber," Jess interrupted the two, "First breeding is much more manageable in missionary." She got on her feet and looked around, "If you don't mind, I want to go take care of our babies."

"Is that okay Rosa?" Amber asked.

Rosa nodded silently, her eyes locked on Amber's triangle. She started to push into the woman, reminding herself she was still new to this. "I better go easy on you for the first couple of times, Amber."

Amber smiled at her lover and started to mumble and moan as Rosa crammed more of her womanhood into her tiny orifice. She was wet, and the cock in her knew its job all too well and occasionally released a stream of precum to lubricate the toy. Before long, Rosa started to knock on her cervix. This time she wasn't forceful, she didn't ram into the poor wall in her way. Instead, she eased onto it, applying a fraction of her power to seduce it into letting her enter the inner temple.

Ambar knew a little about Rosa and saw what the woman could do. It was difficult for her to tell it she was orgasming or not. Her body seemed to move from one eruption of pleasure to the next at incredible speeds, chaining time into a mixture of pleasure and ecstasy.

As unfocused as she was, Amber felt Rosa make her way into her womb. It felt like a little painful pinch near her belly button that was soon washed away by unimaginable pleasure as Rosa took her sanctuary. She had no problem telling if she was orgasming with Rosa inside her womb, her whole being became an orgasm that she wished would never stop.

Rosa felt her release fast approaching. Amber's tight cunt was delicious, almost heavenly. It gripped her tightly and gave her the most loving massage. She loved the fresh ones, even though about half of her cock was left outside, the half inside was blazing with joy. Her belly clearly showed Rosa's advancement into Amber, now past her belly button and threatening to reach her breasts soon.

Rosa tensed up as she felt her sack burning. Amber was an amazing fuck, and Rosa wondered what the girl could do when she reaches Diana's levels. Her cock bucked, contracting forcefully as cum rushed along the tube. It slammed into Amber's womb so hard it forced the air from her lungs, making her gasp involuntary amidst her moans.

The outline disappeared, its features covered by another sea of cum courtesy of Rosa's hyped body. Her body instinctively adjusted to the girl, loading her with what looked like a beach ball of cum. Rosa wasn't sure if it was because she drained herself or because her body, following her lead, decided to go easy on Amber. The show subsided a minute later just as Sara walked in.

"Sara, can you get that plug please?" Rosa asked.

Plugging a girl with such a tiny load in her was an easy job, only a few drops escaped when Rosa pulled out. "Welcome to the family Amber," Rosa smiled at her new toy, knowing next time she could let her have more.

"Great news, I set you up for the day after tomorrow, that's the next time Joliet says she'll ovulate," Sara informed Rosa.

Rosa smirked, "Okay, I hope I'll manage abstaining for that long..."

"You're going to hold two days for her?" Sara knew this time frame was unheard of for Rosa, "what the hell are you planning?"

Rosa smiled as she walked out of the room, "Remember my show?" Sara nodded and a smile started to fill her face too.

12