F is Always Bigger

Story Info
A young man named Justin will learn...F is always bigger.
2.3k words
4.07
127.8k
197

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes sunk in shame, my 5 inch penis still throbbing in post orgasm, my load of cum dribbling from the tip. I glanced back up at the screen of my Iphone, lit up on the screen was a text conversation between me and my girlfriend Lisa. A large photo obscured most of the text feed, a photo clearly taken of Lisa. Her soft features contorted into an ahegao face of pure bliss. Her hand on the tip of the largest dildo head I'd ever seen. The head dwarfed her hand, looking to be about nearly twice the size of my fist.

Even though the head was so large, the shaft seemed to be so much fatter, with veins thicker than her fingers crisscrossing it's surface. The picture seemed to be taken a bit away from her, I could see Lisa from her stomach up, with the obscene dildo stretching even into the background. Fake cum was splattered completely over her torso and face, painting most of her white. "She's found someone new" Was the message attached to the image.

In my shame, I didn't even hesitate to masturbate to it. Just imaging her impaling herself on such a thing had turned me on beyond measure. I cleaned myself off, before glancing at the picture one last time, burying any stirring thoughts. "Lisa are you serious!? Call me right now!!" was what I sent, but to my dismay, "This number has blocked you" was the only response I received. I sat back in my chair running my hand through my short hair. "What the fuck..." I whispered to myself in disbelief. A soft knock at the door took my attention away from my phone. I locked my screen before turning to the door. Though slightly ajar I could make out my mother's figure. Her impossibly large breasts standing out in her silhouette.

"Everything alright Justin?" My mother asked as she stepped into the room.

I took in the sight of my mother, standing a little over 6 feet, her curves would have had any woman plummeting into envy. Though a bit more than a little pudgy, her hourglass figure was still readily visible. Her wide hips swaying with every step, sending her quite sizeable bottom jiggling with each motion.

The sight of her breasts, each well larger than my head had demanded my attention as each step caused them to ripple across their supple flesh underneath her red top, the distension they caused creating a crevasse of cleavage tantalizing my naked eyes. The soft flesh inside pulling my gaze into them, when my mother's voice seemed to yank my attention away from them.

"Justin?" My mother said again as I looked up from her chest to her face, he face showing worry. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah mom." I said with a sigh, "Everything is alright."

"Dinner is ready downstairs." "Okay. Be right down."

Dinner was a bit silent. My mother and I sat across from each other at our dinner table, I stared at my plate, absent-mindedly pushing around the last of my peas around the smidgen of mashed potatoes left.

"Did something happen between you and Lisa?" My mother asked. The sound of her voice nearly made me jump as I snapped out of my trance.

"W-what?" I replied.

"The reason you're upset...it has to be because of some girl. I told you she wasn't good enough for you."

I sighed as I leaned forward on the table. "I think she might be cheating on me...or something along those lines...I honestly don't know."

"Oh no! I'm so sorry honey, I-I don't know what to say.." my mother replied, "what makes you say this though?"

I gulped before I answered. "She...she sent me a picture of herself...it looked like she was holding an oversized...well." I sighed before finishing. "An oversized toy just to rub it in my face...clearly she was having the time of her life."

The sound of a loud thud cracked against the oaken table, shifting it slightly. I looked up at my mother who's face was red with embarrassment.

"I'm sorry dear, hearing that made me jump a little bit in shock. Her face was red and flushed slightly.

"Are you okay?" I asked in worry.

"I'm fine dear, are you done eating?"

"Y-yeah I am."

I stood from the table, putting my plate in the kitchen sink. "I'm gonna go to bed, Night mom."

"Night dear." She replied with with a solemn smile.

The next day at school was a blur, the image kept crossing my mind. Lisa never did seem to make it to any of the classes. I returned home late, having watched a movie at the theaters to try to clear my mind. When I walked in, the house was dark. I made my way to the kitchen and warmed up a microwave dinner before heading up to my room. I stopped as I passed my mothers room, a sound came through the door that sounded like gagging and choking on the other side. As I reached for the knob, I realized the door was locked. From the other side the sound stopped...then I heard my mother speak.

"I'm alright Justin, don't worry."

I left the door, only to hear an incredibly loud, slow, wet, "Shluuuuurp" through the doorway. I knocked on the door again.

"Mom, what was that?

"Nothing Justin, just g-go to s-sleep."

I stood at the door waiting to hear the sound again. This time, it was louder, and longer. I heard a wet slapping noise against the floor of her room, before I heard her curse under her breath. Being unwilling to barge through the locked door, I was forced to return to my room, ever curious of what was transpiring on the other side. Perhaps my mother was simply masturbating, or maybe she had "company"...it had been a few years since she had last dated. Deciding it may be the latter I perked up a bit, she deserved to be happy with someone.

My phone dinged, showing a new received message from Lisa. I hurriedly opened the message.

"She's enjoying her new adventure"

My eyes widened in shock as I fell backwards onto my bed. My cock instantly hardened as I stared at the picture on my screen. Lisa had her lips spread paper thing over a dildo in her mouth that was impossibly thick. The fat surface of the shaft had veins crisscrossing it that were nearly as thick as my fingers. Her eyes were rolled back as spittle struggled to escape her lips. Again, the picture seemed to be taken at least an arms length away from her, yet the shaft stretched into the background.

I continued to look at the image while stroking myself, cumming in no time while imagining the scene laid before me in the picture. No matter how I thought of it, there was no way that image was real.

After cleaning myself up, I heard my mother's door open up down the hall.

A few moments later, my door opened up, my mother leaned in, eyeing the room for me before seeing me at my desk. Her eyes listed towards my phone, the image still on the screen. I heard a heavy thump against the wall.

"She did it again?" My mother asked with a sad expression.

"She's really keeping at it...why does she keep trying to gloat about a dildo to me?" I responded, "It doesn't make any sense."

"It looks a bit authentic if I'm being honest, Justin."

"I'll believe it when I see it with my own eyes."

With that my mother left my room and went back down the hall to her room, I heard her door creak, but I didn't hear it shut.

I needed a glass of water. I left my room and while passing my mother's open door, I heard that familiar sound again. And this time, my curiosity got the better of me. I slowly creeped the door open and my jaw nearly dropped to the floor due to the scene before me.

My mother was on her bed, straddling the face of my girlfriend, grinding her crotch into her face as she hefted one of her massive breasts, kneading the expansive flesh in her hand. She looked up and locked eyes with me, not an ounce of shame in her stare. I stepped into the room, speechless at the sight. As my mother rocked back and forth, the slurping sound continued non stop.

"Oh, hi Justin, I was wondering when you were going to join us, Like what you see?" My mother asked as she squeezed her breast. She leaned slightly forward, giving me visual access to the mirror behind her on her dresser. My eyes widened as I saw a pair of testicles each nearly the size of my head splayed across Lisa's face. Each orb pulsed every so often.

"I'm glad you came Justin, come over, I've got her plenty warmed up for you." My mother said with a wink, as she slowly moved back off of Lisa. As she pulled back, the base of the thickest cock I'd ever seen in my life pulled from Lisa's lips. It was nearly 6 inches across and as thick as a 2 liter bottle as it pulled from her lips. A vein nearly as thick as my finger crossed the fat flesh of it, pulsing violently. She pulled 1 inch...2...3...4...5...6...7...8... before moaning loudly, and sinking back to the base in Lisa's mouth.

"I'm going to need you to work with me here sweetie, I'm trying to pull out so you have to stop sucking." My mother said in a singsong tone. "Like I said I've warmed her up well enough for you honey."

My mother smiled at me as she began to pull out again, reaching the 8 inch mark again as she continued moving backwards, standing on the floor, a full foot of impossibly thick cock still retreating from Lisa's throat, pulsing veins crossing under the plump skin. 13 inches...14...15...16...17...18...19.

"No fucking way..." I whispered. My mother moaned as her cock visibly thickened, causing Lisa to make the loudest gagging sound I'd ever heard. Slobber poured from my mother's cock in rivets as slapped against the floor.

20 inches...21. Then the widest part, the spongy softness of the head finally pulled free from Lisa's mouth, 22 inches...23...24...25 inches of cock finally pulled free from Lisa who was breathing heavily. My mother took a few steps forward, burying Lisa's face into her monstrous balls as her pillar of cock stretched down past her belly button. My mother absentmindedly stroked her cock, it burped out a load of clear pre cum that was many times more than I would ever cum in my life. Her urethra gaped open 2 ½ inches...her piss slit was wider than my whole cock...everything began to fall into place in my head.

"Come on honey, the way she's sucking on my balls, she can't wait anymore." My mother said teasingly. "Whip it out, surely my own son should be packing enough to make this interesting.

I shakily removed my pants, my own modest erection standing tall. My mother covered her face, attempting to stifle a snort. My head dropped as her cock pulsed, visibly thickening more as it belched more pre-cum onto Lisa's stomach, plastering it.

"There has to be more to it than that?!" My mother said with a twisted smile. I solemnly shook my head. She lifted her cock, the head nearly level with her eyes. She plunged 2 fingers into her urethra as she looked down onto Lisa.

"Well Lisa...which one do you want? Justin's or...

"YOURS!! I want that monster back in my stomach!" Lisa answered before my mother could even finish, her voice clearly hoarse from the abuse it took.

"Well you heard her." My mother raised her shoulders in a mocking shrug as she took a few steps back, lining her mushroom head up with Lisa's lips. With a sickening "SCHLUURP", she sank halfway into Lisa's mouth, a bulge appearing near her diaphragm. My mother walked forward, before straddling her face again, burying her massive cock completely in her throat. Pulling back 6 inches before dropping again on Lisa's face. A bulge in her stomach not receding past her belly button.

"That's right, you take it you filthy bitch!" A new side of my mother awoke as she rode Lisa's face with reckless abandon. Her balls clenching periodically before jiggling back into their previous position with a quaking ripple. All at once her brutal humping slowed as a saw her testicles clench. Lisa's stomach surged upwards as she came inside her, her stomach swelling instantly. The surge lasted for 15 seconds. My mother moaned loudly as her breathing quickened, 5 seconds later, her balls clenched again as they swelled nearly doubling in size as she moaned again, Lisa's stomach swelling even further, the sound of her cock exploding echoing in Lisa's expanding belly. 30 seconds later it stopped, my mother took 2 rapid deep breaths before groaning deeply as her balls clenched again, exploding again inside her. The force of her ejaculation beginning to push her out, 7 inches were forced from Lisa's mouth, before my mother pushed herself back in to the base. A minute later, Lisa's stomach had ballooned outwards, mother's balls had finally relaxed, before immediately tightening again. She arched her back as she forced herself to stay inside, a thick splattering sound reverberated around her crotch as cum began to splash back, painting her thighs, underbelly, and Lisa's throat and chest white. As this cycle slowed, she began to retreat from Lisa's mouth again, her cock having shrunk down to 18 inches. Her entire shaft was painted white, a thick white sludge that I recognized as cum coated it's entire surface. It looked to nearly have the consistency of yogurt. Lisa burped literal gallons of cum onto the floor.

"Sorry Lisa...I couldn't hold that one back...I hope you'll be ready for more.

"More!?" I half shouted in shock, "You nearly drowned her! How do you have anything left to give?"

"Oh Justin...I'm just getting started." My mother replied with a smile as her cock slowly hardened back to its monstrous state, a gallon of cum steadily pouring from it's gaping tip.