Female Edging Challenge

Story Info
Timing and prolonged orgasm.
2.6k words
3.91
49.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SETTING ASIDE SOME PLAYTIME JUST FOR YOU

Female Timed Edging Masturbation Challenge

Most of my stories and instructions are an attempt to create scenarios that assist you on your path to orgasm. With such a straightforward objective, all that seems to be required is some good imagery and the proper length text to get you there in an appropriate amount of time. Obviously, three minutes would be far too short and three hours, likely too long. Also unique to this challenge is that there will be a multitude of themes that I will suggest but your memories and imagination will complete them. Some may fall in your 'goto' categories and others may touch on ideas that you had not previously focussed on.

In the event that a particular suggestion yields an unpleasant memory, that is obviously to be avoided and substituted for a positive image. With that one exception, you will concentrate exactly on the themes you are told to, when and for how long you are told. This means that you MUST NOT begin touching yourself until you have been instructed to begin! To succeed in this challenge it is important that you concentrate on the suggested themes and not let your mind wander off in directions not contained on the below provided 'orgasm roadmap."

In this challenge, the objective is to cum exactly when you are told -- not a moment before nor a moment after. Moreover, it is important that you follow the instructions to a tee so you must be mindful to pay attention to the setup that is required and to have a block of uninterrupted time set aside so there will be no distractions. Although masturbation is typically a solitary affair, in this challenge you will be aided by my directions which obviously means you have chosen to give up a certain measure of control to another.


STEP 1: The Setup

This is the work that you need to do to get started (and finished).

1. Set aside a sufficient block of uninterrupted time to pamper and pleasure yourself -- you deserve it. This will not be a 15 minute quickie!

2. Have at the ready a comfort food of your choice if you wish. Nothing too complicated or messy.

3. Have an appropriate amount of your favourite beverage or whatever assists in putting you in a comfortable and relaxed state.

4. Choose the perfect location for the coming experience. Maybe music and candles set the mood. You choose the setup that will most enhance this exercise of developing your fantasy world.

5. You will need your cellphone and, or preferably a laptop.

6. If you like to use sex toys or aids it would be handy to have whatever you need at easy reach along with lube so that you don't have to take an unscheduled break for anything you may need in the heat of the moment.

7. A comfy bath towel.

8. A stopwatch, egg timer or countdown clock capable of being easily reset.

9. The idea is that once you begin, you will follow the instructions uninterrupted until the end.

10. You will require a minimum of 90 uninterrupted minutes to complete this challenge.


STEP 2: Online Prep -- Finding Porn Images:

Even if porn isn't your thing or your usual thing, it will be a required element of this particular masturbation experience.

You will need to create a folder and download some materials in advance so that they are easily accessible when you are directed to rely on them.

Your masturbation research begins with the need to download and save a number of images that will aid in imagining the fantasies which are described below.

It is recommended that you collect a series of nudes which will include both males and females. The choices are entirely yours but thought should be given to the following possibilities: first, last, and former lovers; the one(s) that got away; the one(s) that you've often imagined but will likely never experience in the real world; neighbours, coworkers, or the taboo choice of a friend's partner who is off-limits; other choices might include a complete stranger or a celebrity fake nude. Perhaps your theme will focus on a profession such as fireman, doctor or masseuse etc.

Individuals and acts that would normally be outside your 'goto' subject matter -- these are safe in this environment and will assist in expanding the breadth of your fantasies, perhaps way beyond any acts you would be brave enough to try in the real world.

Finally, though obviously you are the best judge of what would usually colour your fantasy world, remember that I will be describing a wide range of images and activities and the photos you have chosen, be they full nudes or more focussed body parts, are designed to assist in colouring the descriptions provided. Refer to them whenever they might heighten a memory or fantasy as you follow these instructions below.

When your preparations are complete you are ready to begin. Remember that you must follow each and every instruction without fail. Further, it is very important that you do not read ahead to the next instruction until you have completed the previous task.


CHALLENGE 3A: RELAXATION AND PREPARATION

SET TIMER 20 MINUTES

Run a warm bath or shower depending on your preference. Once the water is ready climb in and...

START THE TIMER!

For the next 20 minutes you may wash, shave, relax, or simply daydream -- the choice is yours. However you choose to spend this time, you must not touch yourself in anyway that might intentionally or accidentally cause sexual stimulation.

When your time is up you are to dry off and dress yourself simply in a pair of panties and a light top. Now you may move to your bed or wherever it is that you have chosen as your comfy place of self pleasure.

­


CHALLENGE 3B: MEMORIES OF SELF-PLEASURE

SET TIMER FOR 15 MINUTES

Put yourself in a comfy position on your bed. You will spend this period of time thinking exclusively of your own history of masturbation. In this time bracket you may touch yourself but only over clothing. No direct skin to skin contact with your breasts, genitals or bottom. Reminder, there are many fantasies below and you are NOT permitted to cum until you reach the very end so pace yourself!

START THE TIMER!

Allow your hands to caress your own beautiful body. Touch those spots that only you could know. Maybe it's the earlobe or the back of your neck. A gentle caress over the top of your breasts or panties.

Remember how and when you first learned to pleasure yourself. Was this self-discovery, online research, tips from a close friend or a combination of various sources? Or was the discovery of self-pleasure simply an unexpected but happy accident? Were you successful the very first time or did it take multiple attempts until you achieved success? Perhaps it was at the instruction of a boyfriend or the demonstration by a close girl friend.

Think back over the years to the many routines you have enjoyed all on your own. The things you have thought of. How your fantasies have changed over the years.

Maybe a time you just couldn't get through the day without at least a quickie! Was it a specific influence that brought that about? Did it force you to seek out an unconventional space? Possibly a school or workplace bathroom, a restaurant or changeroom. Hotel room on a business trip or the guest room at a friend's house during a sleepover. A car trip while concealed under the blanket in the backseat or maybe while driving even? Of course, the possibilities are endless but the current focus is to be exclusively about your own memories as opposed to the new ideas that may arise below.

Still focussing on self-pleasure, think back to the most powerful orgasm you have ever been able to create for yourself. Do you remember that moment? Where were you and how did you touch yourself? Think back to was in your mind or what the thoughts and motivation were that created that one instance that to this day, stands above the rest.

Looking back, consider how many different ways you have been able to bring yourself to orgasm. Is your usual routine fairly predictable or do you like to strive for variety and experimentation?

Are you content with your private routine or is it time to challenge yourself and explore the outer limits or your self-potential. Just what might that entail? Different positions. Different locations. Fingers, pillows, hard surfaces, clitoral stimulators, dildos, vibrators, a water faucet or maybe everyday items that you experimented with.

What about that daily record -- was there a day you remember that you were able to make yourself cum even more times than you thought possible? These are the types of thoughts that should focus your imagination in this particular introductory session.


CHALLENGE 3C: LETS GET (MORE) PHYSICAL

SET THE TIMER FOR 15 MINUTES

In this session you will strip bare and though you must continue to pace yourself and NOT orgasm until instructed, you may now begin to pleasure yourself however you desire and with no further restrictions other than the cardinal rule that you may NOT cum --- yet!

The focus of this session will be on 'firsts' and other memorable early experiences.

START THE TIMER!

As your hands caress your body, think back to those early experiences that introduced you to the beauty of sex and all of the pleasure it can deliver. The awkward exploratory moves and the mixed emotions that come with wanting and craving while completely lacking the experience to know just what to do and where it all might lead.

Of course, the challenge may have begun with just trying to find a location to explore with another. The common locales might include a basement or the backseat of a car. Maybe it was a friend's house or possibly behind a church under the cover of a wood lot. Or did your firsts occur in the darkened parking lot behind a bar? These are the details known only to you.

Think back to the carnal desperation of the act of dry-humping. Maybe this was the compromise act that allowed you to stall before moving to the next step. Do you recall that first time your breasts were caressed by another? Think back to the moment that partner first popped the button of your jeans or snaked their hand inside of your panties. Making out. Your first hickey. The feeling of the first time someone else's fingers entered you. Did they know what they were doing or were they as inexperienced as yourself at the time?

Was that first contact with a penis met with fear or excitement or perhaps a mixture of both? And what about finally taking the plunge to full on intercourse? The first time. The second time. Those times when you were really starting to get good at it. Did it leave you wanting it even more? Of course, there are so many firsts of so many acts. You are the best narrator of your history of firsts and those are the thoughts that are to fill your mind during this timed session but -- do not cum yet! It is time to change gears again!


TAKE A 10 MINUTE BREAK

Put on a gown or housecoat or stay as you are but get up and leave your chosen spot. For this brief respite you may do as you wish but do not stimulate yourself in any way. When this break is finished, return to your comfy place and prepare for the last two sections.


CHALLENGE 3D: A CHRONOLOGICAL SUMMARY

SET THE TIMER FOR 15 MINUTES

This section is fairly straightforward. Whether it is challenging or not will depend upon your background. In this section you are to required to consider the individuals you have been with over the years. It isn't necessary what level of interaction you have had with them, just that they were a sexual partner at some point in your life. As best as is possible, consider a memory or more of each individual in the order in which they played a part in your life. Depending on how large or small that sample is will dictate how long your thoughts may linger on any one person but remember that the goal is to at least give a moment's thought to each and every one.

START THE TIMER NOW!


CHALLENGE 3E: New Territory

SET THE TIMER FOR 15 MINUTES

For this final challenge which has had you waiting and delaying all of this time... it is time for something altogether new. You are to use these prompts and suggestions to fill your imagination while you work up to the moment of orgasm -- when the timer runs out.

This final section may lead you to areas that would not normally enter your fantasy world. In this section they should with the underlying assumption that it is of your choosing and within your control -- unless of course it is more comfortable to imagine otherwise.

Of the various topics below, you can either follow them in order or in this final instance, quickly read through and pick one that is most helpful in getting you across the finish line. Enjoy!

START THE TIMER!

Take (perhaps) a different direction and imagine a scenario with you and one or more partners of the same sex. Would it be a scenario of your making or one in which you have been seduced? Would the action be mutual or would you find yourself subject to the aggressor? Knowing what pleasures you, are you able to give that pleasure to another woman? Are there moments that might be more intense than the experiences you have had with the opposite sex? What are the biggest curiosities you would want to satisfy?

Take a page from a crazy scenario wherein you find yourself after a good night of partying on the back of the team bus with three or four of the players who had shown a great deal of interest in you over the night. Who is dominant and who is subservient? Are you fucking each of them one after another or maybe all at the same time? Do you see them as faceless bodies or can you picture the faces and the details of each? Are you in charge and lining them up by order of the size of their cocks or do you simply submit willingly to their desires?

Perhaps you might imagine yourself in a voyeur scenario. You peeking through a crack in the old wooden floor that reveals the privacy of the tenant below in their most private setting. Upon making this discovery do you do the right thing and forever look away? Or do you become the addicted voyeur who can't stop watching their every intimate act both when they are alone or with others? Do you take it one step further and record their every move for you later pleasure sessions?

Or, maybe it is you that is on display? Do you let it be known that you are aware of watchful eyes or do you play coy and let yourself be spied upon? Considering the possibility, have you ever purposely shown just a little too much? Is there that one memory where you absolutely knew that you were being admired and you let more of you show than you normally would?

WHEN THE TIMER ENDS YOU MAY ORGASM!