An Interview The Devil

Story Info
Jenny goes to an unusual interview...
1.7k words
4.39
9.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was in a foul mood. She had left the office three hours later than usual that day... the damn end of year reports were kicking the whole company's ass. Everyone was feeling the pressure and her boss had screamed at her twice for no reason.

She shook her long blonde hair out from it's clip and combed it through with her fingers as she stepped through the door of her apartment.

'Wine time,' she thought miserably, flicking her sensible work shoes off as she walked to the kitchen where half a bottle of red was waiting.

She poured it into a large glass and flopped down on her sofa, sighing heavily and taking a large gulp.

It wasn't even like she cared about this stupid job. Her boss was a pervy asshole, who, when he wasn't screaming, was trying to peer down her blouse.

Jenny wasn't exactly small in the chest area, but her clothes were always conservative, apparently even the long skirts and cropped blazers she wore couldn't hide her curves. She'd been with the company for around a year and felt like the office pin up every time she walked into a room.

She pulled her laptop towards her and opened a search engine.

'Personal assistant jobs'

She scrolled through page after page of jobs, growing frustrated at the low wages, long commute, or unreasonable work hours.

'Must be available after scheduled hours to take phone calls and run errands,' she mused, grimacing and taking another long sip of her drink, 'what a joke... wait a minute...' she trailed off and clicked on a different job advert.

'Personal assistant to the devil,' she snorted, well that was one she hadn't heard before. 'Flexible hours, work whenever the desire takes you... weird way to phrase that... but wow, double my current wage!'

She clicked apply. What was the harm?

Question one.

Are you a christian?

Jenny laughed aloud and hit no while taking another swig of wine. They were sure taking this devil thing seriously...

The next day rolled around with a hangover and a ten minute meeting with her screaming boss. Apparently being three minutes late at this time of year was the worst thing she could possibly have ever done.

When she finally got back to her desk she eagerly checked her email.

One new email.

Thank you for you application for my personal assistant vacancy Ms. Noble.

Your answers to our questions were... intriguing and it may be that you're exactly what I'm looking for... but I suppose only time will tell.

When are you available for interview?

Intriguing? Jenny flushed. The rest of the questions had been just as outlandish as the first, and aided by the wine, she may have answered some a little flirty, or jokingly... Damn it. She couldn't really remember. She looked through the glass wall of her office to see her boss knocking a cup of coffee out of an intern's hand and made up her mind. Time to make a deal with the devil.

Jenny looked down at the scrap of paper she'd written the address on. This couldn't be right, surely?

Instead of an office block, she was outside a large manor house, with a sprawling drive way and an iron gate.

Well, she shrugged, maybe he was interviewing at home.

The gates opened as she moved closer and she walked up to the front door, smoothing out her sensible skirt and blazer.

The door bell rang loud and echoing and her nerves increased. It was a little creepy.

A tall, broad man in a butler's outfit answered and peered down at her with distain.

A grumpy tall butler. How cliché, she thought, looking up at him. She opened her mouth-

'Here for the interview I take it,' he said shortly, looking bored, before she even had a chance to say hello.

Thrown off her game, she merely nodded, her eyes widening.

He turned and walked her into a large entry way, with marble flooring and a sweeping double staircase.

Wow.

He opened a set of double doors to the right and gestured for her to enter, closing the door behind her.

She was in a grand office and the man sat at the grand desk could only be her interviewer.

He looked up at her when she entered. He had jet black hair, tan skin and glittering green eyes that seemed to assess her straight away.

She gulped and edged closer, feeling relieved when he smiled and indicated for her to sit in the seat across from the desk.

'Good morning Ms. Noble.'

He had a rich, deep voice which seemed to curl around her as he spoke, inviting and sensual.

She gulped again and sat up straighter in her chair.

'Good morning...'

Oh my god. A feeling of panic ran through her. She didn't know his name! He hadn't signed off the email with one. Oh god. This was the worst start to an interview ever-

'My apologies for my rudeness, of course you're unaware of my name, I didn't tell you what it was during our communication. My name is... Sam.'

He paused slightly before giving his name and his eyes sparkled as if enjoying some private joke. Again, his voice had an indescribable effect on her. It curled and caressed her as he spoke and she sank down into the seat a little, feeling herself relax slightly.

'So here you are Jennifer,' he said, his lips curled into a small smile, 'interviewing with the devil himself. How are you feeling?'

Jenny stared at him for a few seconds before answering. She was having difficulty comprehending his words when his voice was so...

'I think I'm nervous.'

He raised an eyebrow and his smile widened. He leaned forward and placed both hands on the desk.

'An understandable reaction.'

Jenny inhaled and nearly sighed in pleasure, catching herself at the last minute. His cologne was intoxicating.

'So,' he said, leaning back, still staring at her with those twinkling green eyes, 'my demands are simple. I require my assistant to give her all in this position, her passion, her soul.'

Jenny nodded slowly leaning forward, trying to remember what she'd prepared to say about herself, but she couldn't seem to find the words, couldn't remember the right thing to say...

'I would be yours.'

Hell! Where did that come from? That came out sounding so unprofessional. He was going to smile politely and thank her for her time any second...

He stood up and moved around the desk, his moved feline, almost predatory before coming to stand before her. She looked up at him helplessly, this close to her and the smell of him was overwhelming.

She leaned her head back against the headrest and felt her legs slightly part before him. Again! Unprofessional! She snapped her legs together and sat up straight, clearing her throat.

He simply smiled, tilting his head slightly, before kneeling next to her and looking into her eyes.

'You are perfect,' he breathed, leaning closer and inhaling. 'Truly a masterful creation.'

Jenny suddenly ached for him to close the distance between them and claim her. Claim her? That wasn't what she meant.

'Relax,' he purred, stroking the side of her face with the palm of his hand, 'I can feel your pain Jennifer. Too long you have toiled. You long for an easy life, one where you can be claimed, you can belong. I can feel it.'

Jenny leaned into his hand and closed her eyes, her legs slowly parting under his words and he placed his other hand on her knee, sending a rush of heat to her already aching centre.

'Let me be the one,' he whispered in her ear, his words swirling around her, enveloping her. 'I can take all your burdens, all your worries, but you must give it.'

He turned her face towards him and she opened her eyes to a sea of green.

'You must give yourself to me.'

His other hand began to stroke her knee, slowly peeling her skirt over her thighs and moving upwards to skim her underwear.

She moaned softly and her legs moved wider of their own accord.

'H-how?' was all she managed to breathe. How? She needed to know. How did she give herself to him, become his. She had to know, she had to do it.

'Worship me,' he said softly, his lips almost touching hers, 'worship me as your lord and master and be mine.'

His hand was working steadily, teasing and brushing against her core. He hooked a finger on the side of her underwear and moved it to the side.

With deliberate slowness, he ran a finger over her clit, going back and forth, creating more soft moans from her.

'That's it,' he hissed in her ear, 'give yourself to me.'

Without any warning, he moved his hands and grabbed her by the waist, hoisting her onto the desk, where she wrapped her legs around him.

Jenny vaguely noticed that her underwear was gone, but it was only a fleeting thought. Her mind was clouded, enveloped by the scent of him and the urge, no, the need she felt to give herself to him, to let him claim her.

He clutched her to him, pulling her closely until she felt the length of him against her entrance.

She tried to throw her head back in pleasure, but one of his hands had moved to the back of her neck and he held her in place, forcing her to meet his eyes as he edged closer. Slowly entering her until she felt she couldn't stand it anymore. She needed him to be fully inside her.

'I've watched you for a while Jennifer,' he breathed, biting down on her lip and eliciting another moan from her. 'I knew you would be perfect for this, perfect to serve me, to be mine.'

She nodded stupidly, still in agony at the fact that he wasn't fully inside.

'Now,' he said, smiling once more, 'give me what I want.'

'I will,' she said breathlessly, 'I will give you everything.'

'Mind, body and... soul?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Everything... master.'

He yanked her forward, impaling her onto his shaft and she nearly screamed in pleasure.

'Good girl.'