A Royal Interlude

Story Info
Yuli's body is changing. Din shows her just how sexy she is.
2.7k words
4.33
3.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You chose this woman? This Yuli Velera? She lied, deceived her way to get here and you chose her? She's not even from a reputable family or high born for that matter."

Din leaned forward in his throne, igniting the Darksaber and holding it almost bored...the unspoken threat hanging in the air. "Neither am I. Now do you have a legitimate reason for me not taking her for my wife?"

"No-no, my Manda'lor."

He stands then, holding the saber at his side.

"Now all of you listen and listen good. Yuli Velera will be my wife...my queen. And I will kill anyone who tries to stop me."

He turns off the blade and stalks from the room, his cape sweeping into the air.

Silence follows him.

When the door closes behind him he takes a shaky breath, holds it for a moment before releasing it in a rush.

"Well that went well."

"I cant keep doing this, Talur. Every time I'm pulled away from her...its makes me agitated and it's getting worse the closer we get to the day."

"The nest is prepared and ready. How long will it take before they hatch?"

"Another two weeks. And not all of them are going to hatch."

"The last one?"

He nods, "I'm worried about that one the most. Even with all the preparation, it still hurt her. I want my clutch safe but I also want her to be safe too. Set up a visit from the doctor. We should be ready for anything."

Talur sighed heavily, "you're worried she'll become eggbound?"

"If she does, at least we will have prepared for it."

"I'll send the holo immediately. Take a break, go to her. I'll bring you two lunch."

"Thanks. What would I do without your help?"

"Go straight back to bounty hunting, more than likely."

"Funny. Oh can you make sure to get some of those pallis for her. She's been craving those like crazy."

"Of course. Now go, see to your queen."

And Talur is shooing him off towards his personal rooms and he sighs, his agitation leaving with each step closer. He was protective of her yes but so damned nervous too. She had taken seven eggs and it had been her first time with an oviparous too. She had taken them so well...been so eager for it and now...now she was being pampered rather reluctantly as she wanted to do things for herself. But he would be disappointed in himself if he didn't tend to her like a good mate would.

The door was right. In front of him and he smiled behind his visor. This was the best part, seeing her, being able to just be himself. Not the Manda'lor but Din. Her lover...her mate and future husband.

He snorted, he already considered her his mate...which was practically the same damn thing. The damn council just didn't see it that way. They didn't understand what had happened because they didn't know...very few knew what he was and how he actually procreated and he wanted to keep it that way but he was also the ruler of an entire, kriffing planet which made things...problematic.

He opened the door and upon closing it immediately removed his helmet, sighing.

"Yuli?"

"In here! Come join me?"

He heard a splashing sound and grinned.

"Don't have to ask me twice. I'll be there as soon as my armor's off."

"Hurry up!"

She loved being in the bath, it helped take the pressure off her low back immensely and she always wanted him to join which led to...other activities.

Maker has that been a change for him too. He had never had this much sex before Yuli. Sure he had fooled around once or twice in a few different ports when he was still a hunter for the guild but this...he whistled low.

She was ravenous for it. Two, three times, sometime four...and just in the last three days. His tentacles were just as eager as she was and he wasn't complaining one bit. It was getting to become a daily ritual for them. Wake up, take a bath, fuck, get out, eat breakfast, fuck again. Then he left for business, then lunch, sometimes they would fuck after, sometimes not as she sometimes took naps after lunch.

But then when night time hit, him and the tentacles would take their time with her and slowly...slowly work her into orgasm at least twice before falling asleep, his hand clutching her swollen belly.

He was stressed from today's meeting and what better way to relieve that stress then taking a bath with one's mate and possibly fucking them senseless.

His hands moved quick to remove his armor, setting each piece gently onto the table just outside the bathroom. He could hear her softly humming and it gave him a strange idea...he wondered...

He would have to see if she would be open for that...he had never tried it before...never wanted to try it before.

Now because of how accepting Yuli has been of him, of his biology, he was wanting to try new things...things he had only dreamed about before.

And right now...he groaned low...he wanted to see his tentacles in her mouth.

He had been accosted by whores seeking to give him blowjobs before and had been intrigued but he was worried about teeth so he always turned them away. One wrong bite...he shuddered. He didn't want to lose any of them.

He pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it behind him before unbuckling his pants and stepping into the bathroom.

Din's breath caught in his throat at the sight of her. Her belly was a little bigger now, heavily distended and he could see the soft curve of his eggs when the light hit her skin just right. And when she moved...the belly slightly jiggled, the eggs shifting inside her. And her breasts?

His mouth watered at the sight. They were swelling, filling up with milk and he longed to suckle them as his tentacles worked at her.

His slit tingled as the mass writhed wildly, pushing at his zipper all to eager to attend to her.

"Fuck, you look beautiful."

She smiled at him, but it did not reach her eyes. She looked down at her belly and frowned.

"You still think so? They've gotten bigger...the eggs. I feel like I'm about to burst. And these?" She grabbed her breasts and he bit back a moan at how they nearly spilled out from her small hands.

He's working his pants open, pushing then off his hips in a crazed manner. He had to get in the water...he had to touch her.

Now.

Din slips into the water and immediately kisses her, jerking into her and the mass is reaching for her. A whimper is caught in the back of his throat.

"You are fucking sexy. Let me show you just how sexy."

And his hands are gripping her breasts tight as his mouth enclosing one nipple and he's sucking at it, squeezing the other one in time with him. Her head is thrown back. Her own hands in his hair as she clutches his head to her breast.

"Oh! Din! Ohhh...yes..."

He sucks harder, pulling back on the nipple and she moans, overly sensitive due to the eggs. But then she feels a strange pressure building in her breasts and it's not painful but its...different.

His hand is kneading, squeezing tight as he can't stop suckling her breast, moaning around it and then it happens. The pressure suddenly leaves and her breast leaks and he pulls back from her with a pop and it reacts to the release, spraying onto his lip.

It leaves him stunned and he can feel the tentacles shivering.

She's embarrassed, covering her face with her hands but then he's growling gutturally, gripping both breasts hard and she moans.

"Already?"

He squeezes his fingers just under her nipples and she sprays him again and he let's out the lowest most wrecked sound ever.

She stares at him stunned as he eyes her breasts lustfully, shifting his gaze to lock with hers and the heat there made her core quiver almost violently.

She just nods and he's instantly at her nipple, attaching his mouth over it and sucking hard as one hand drifts down to rub her belly, sliding past to slide over her folds. He moans brokenly, breathing heavily through his nose as he's suckling at her hungrily, the force of the suction pulling a whimpering pant from her. His hand is cupping her, rubbing over her back and forth, letting his fingers teasingly slide through her folds and she can only cling to him as the sensations sends a jolt straight to her clit.

"Din! Oh...it's...suction...too much...please."

His mouth attaches to her other breast, laving attention to that one too and she's writhing, rubbing her thighs together tightly, crying out as her slick drips from her.

"Please! Din!"

He releases her with an indecent, lewd sound and he's heaving for breath, rubbing his face back and forth between her breasts. "Fuck! Its...I want to keep suckling at you, Yuli. Its...making me crazy. Can...I want to try something."

"What?"

Din's pulling her to the low step to the bath, "Sit right here. I...I want to use my tentacles."

Yuli's looking at him confused, "then why am I sitting here? Shouldn't we be in bed?"

He tips her chin up and kisses her sweetly. "Do you trust me, mesh'la?

"Of course I do, Din."

"I want the tentacles on your breasts, Yuli."

"Oh." Heat coiled low in her belly and she bit her lip. She would be lying if she hadn't thought of it herself a few times and here he was asking her if he could.

Over the course of the last few days she had come to love those little appendages and how they made her feel. Din and those tentacles always made sure she was satisfied and sated each and every time. And she had learned over the last few days that they also could come many times and still be eager for more.

"They won't hurt you, Yuli. Just tell me if it gets to be too much though."

Din had told her once it was because they had imprinted on her. Another mating 'side effect'.

He had explained it in more detail after one extremely intense session had ended with her coated head to toe in their slick, nearly passed out and them clutching at her rounded stomach almost protectively.

'They can recognize their scent marker on you and they can use that to sense when your hormones are fluctuating which is why they are always wanting to pleasure you. They are trying to keep your hormones balanced out while renewing their marker. They will never try to hurt you intentionally.'

She still felt some trepidation at them being so close to her mouth but if Din said they wouldn't hurt her than she would try...for him. So she reached her hands out and teased at the mass with light touches and they immediately gravitated towards her, wrapping around her fingers happily.

"Yes. Fuck yes, baby."

Din gasps, stepping closer to her and lifts her breasts up and they're brushing over them lightly until they converge, snuggling in between her breasts against her sternum, painting her skin with their slick as they inch along the curve of them, wrapping around underneath and lifting them up higher. A few of the flat tipped tentacles slid up to slowly drag back and forth over her hardened nipples. They alternated back forth, squeezing the engorged flesh and lapping at them and she moans softly feeling her breast relax, leaking a few drops of milk onto them. Then they are nudging into her nipples harder and milk starts to stream over them and they writhe wildly against her, gripping tighter as some of them slide up her neck, toying at the edge of her jaw.

She licks her lips, darting her tongue down to lick at one tentacle and it shivers, petting along her bottom lip. So she tilts her head down, allowing it inch closer and it slides around her mouth before dipping inside to wrap around her tongue and she moans.

Din is panting open-mouthed at the sight she made. His tentacles spread out over her leaking breasts and one moving between her lips. It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen as the tendrils twitched and shuddered over her.

He's petting her hair back from her face nudging her down allowing one more tentacle to slip into her mouth and this one is pushing towards the back of her throat, making her gag a moment before she wraps her lips around it, sucking hard and Din shouts, jerking his hips.

"Shit! Yuli! That...fuck!"

She watches him under half-lidded eyes as the tentacles continue to squeeze and tug her engorged breasts, making them spray more and the ones in her mouth are now twisting and turning as they slide in and out of her mouth as one. Faster they thrust in and out and she can feel her core filling with fire. She needed them inside her...deep and everywhere.

But then they are shivering in her mouth and Din is pulling her hair, pulling them away from her, yelling as they go rigid before undulating wildly, spraying all over her chest and face, slick mixing with her milk and they rub over her flesh lazily, massaging it into her skin. The ones at her face are sliding over her lips, teasing at the corners like a tongue and she presses a kiss to them and they nuzzle into it before dropping away as Din stumbles back, slumping against the edge of the pool.

She's breathless, chest heaving as she watches how Din's shaking, mass still twitching and she smiles softly, drawing her hands up his thighs to softly dig her thumbs into the divots of his hips and he moans gutturally.

"Yuli, I...holy shit. You look so damn good right now."

"Din, please? I'm... I need you. I need them inside me."

He's smiling at her softly, "Alright baby. Bed?"

She shakes her head, "Now."

And she's turning around, wiggling her ass at him and he groans, bumping the tentacles against her and they are fast to slide down her folds, already working their way inside her and she gasps, dropping her head as some start working at her ass, sliding into her deep.

The mass surges into her as they thrust, alternating back and forth, one set retreating as the other thrusts and its so good she's barely able to breathe as one slips down to rub at her clit eagerly. This is what she needed, what she wanted. They always filled her up to the brim and made her feel so desired, so utterly wanted that it sent her mind reeling...it made her feel sexy...powerful...loved.

"Fuck. Yuli, this is..."

"So good. So good Din. Yes!"

He's groans, leaning over her and gripping her breasts tightly and she cries out at all the sensations.

"Din, please! Please! I'm..."

And he's pinching her nipples hard as he bucks the mass into her harder and they undulate inside her wildly. The one at her nub attaches to it and pulls gently before pressing back in just as the ones in her ass wiggles deeper and she shatters, screaming from the pleasure and he grips her breasts tighter, causing them to spray milk out.

Din is gone, shouting hoarsely as the tentacles stiffen and begin to spray and spray, filling her so full it pours down her legs.

They are barely standing, clinging to the side of the pool as they catch their breath.

Yuli wobbles and Din catches her, the tendrils sliding free, lapping at her skin almost reverently.

"So good. They treat me so good, Din. You treat me good."

Din is stunned, "Yuli?"

She sniffles, "I don't want this to end, Din. I want to stay here with you."

He wraps her in his arms, nuzzling his face into her hair.

"I don't want this to end either, cyare. You can stay with me as long as you want. Now, let's get you to bed okay?"

Then he's helping her clean up and dry off before lifting her nightgown over her head, pulling it down gently, rubbing her swollen belly tenderly. He helps her up into the bed, kissing her forehead before pulling the blanket up over her shoulder.

"You should get some sleep, cyar'ika. I'll go get you some water for when you wake up."

"Stay?"

He chuckles, brushing her hair from her face, sweetly kissing her.

"I'm not going anywhere, Yuli."