All Comments on 'A Sad Story Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 312 Comments (Page 4)
OlefishermanOlefisherman3 months ago

When she said that there was someone else the marriage was over. She facilitated the affair of her friend so she must have thought it was no big deal (or at least the author did),so he would never know if she cheated or not. End of story. The author is probably modern day wimp. Or some other deranged fool. Perhaps I am just to old and of another generation.

I of course support the the constitution and would declare war on Mexico and bomb the he'll out of all the known drug lords in that country as well as spray there capital with fentinoal and see how there government reacts to that kind of fall out.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The reason she allowed Vickie to use her place to cheat is obvious, Vickie knew about her cheating and had to help her be a whore, or risk her cheating to come to light! That is the only scenario that makes sense and should have been written by a real man, outting both the whores and counter suing her slut ass for a divorce for adultery, mental cruelty, and alienation. Men need to start standing up against these self-entitled narcissistic feminist whores and the bs propaganda they spread.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He should have been over the moon when his wife filed, anyone who facilitates cheating is more than willing to do the same.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg062 months ago

I liked this story alot

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very good. Ego, pride andhurt feelings are road blocks to reconcilliation. I'm a happy ending guy so I like this final ending.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm thinking Dan was doing both of the sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sad alright. MC is a sad excuse for taking her bqck

pummel187pummel187about 2 months ago

Oh you poor bastard

RedRachaelRedRachaelabout 2 months ago

Nope. Once she publicly said she was sleeping with another guy the whole thing was over.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

Self respect is a married man's kryptonite. Thank you for portraying this so eloquently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Confused. Yes he was being a jerk. But she is building an emotional affair with a guy at work during those 4 months as a sounding board? Had to be as she dated him 2 days after departing. No way that the asshole at work did not influence her. And almost worse she got a TRO and went nuclear with the terms of the divorce. That had to be her lawyer boyfriend again. They were apart for months after she left. So wtf? She suddenly found her libido? The sign stuff was a cute contraption but seemed misplaced in this sequel to the original. Wil grant that 4 months of freezing her out and drinking with Jim is bad. Especially considering that they had issues before this all went down. Reconciliation seemed too easy. Not to mention that legal strike after 4 months was premeditated and building despite all their years of marriage. Could almost see her filing for divorce to shock him awake. But the TRO, 75/25 split divorce, the emotional relationship (maybe not affair) with her immediate boyfriend after leaving and her hurtful response on the billboard, really takes this in a bad direction. Went from they were both guilty of bad decisions or choices but forgivable and reconcilable, to what the heck just happened?

Creative. But she acted with malice, with the influence of her boyfriend lawyer, who while she may not have loved and was technically free to date post the filing, was the mastermind behind the premeditated ambush, as he "bonded" emotional ally with Carol. Given all their prior issues with arguments and her hormones / libido, her actions went from misguided to ruthless. That wasn't a scare, that was an attempted decimation. Reconciling that takes more than one romantic night away together. 4 stars for the brutal ambush. Enjoy the author, but too much club in this story by the wife in response. Way too much club. She could have handled it much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Foolish man he shouldn’t have got back with her story not worth saving sorry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous