All Comments on 'A Sad Story Ch. 02'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 312 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Foolish man he shouldn’t have got back with her story not worth saving sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Confused. Yes he was being a jerk. But she is building an emotional affair with a guy at work during those 4 months as a sounding board? Had to be as she dated him 2 days after departing. No way that the asshole at work did not influence her. And almost worse she got a TRO and went nuclear with the terms of the divorce. That had to be her lawyer boyfriend again. They were apart for months after she left. So wtf? She suddenly found her libido? The sign stuff was a cute contraption but seemed misplaced in this sequel to the original. Wil grant that 4 months of freezing her out and drinking with Jim is bad. Especially considering that they had issues before this all went down. Reconciliation seemed too easy. Not to mention that legal strike after 4 months was premeditated and building despite all their years of marriage. Could almost see her filing for divorce to shock him awake. But the TRO, 75/25 split divorce, the emotional relationship (maybe not affair) with her immediate boyfriend after leaving and her hurtful response on the billboard, really takes this in a bad direction. Went from they were both guilty of bad decisions or choices but forgivable and reconcilable, to what the heck just happened?

Creative. But she acted with malice, with the influence of her boyfriend lawyer, who while she may not have loved and was technically free to date post the filing, was the mastermind behind the premeditated ambush, as he "bonded" emotional ally with Carol. Given all their prior issues with arguments and her hormones / libido, her actions went from misguided to ruthless. That wasn't a scare, that was an attempted decimation. Reconciling that takes more than one romantic night away together. 4 stars for the brutal ambush. Enjoy the author, but too much club in this story by the wife in response. Way too much club. She could have handled it much better.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 2 months ago

Self respect is a married man's kryptonite. Thank you for portraying this so eloquently.

RedRachaelRedRachaelabout 2 months ago

Nope. Once she publicly said she was sleeping with another guy the whole thing was over.

pummel187pummel187about 2 months ago

Oh you poor bastard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sad alright. MC is a sad excuse for taking her bqck

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'm thinking Dan was doing both of the sluts.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very good. Ego, pride andhurt feelings are road blocks to reconcilliation. I'm a happy ending guy so I like this final ending.

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg062 months ago

I liked this story alot

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He should have been over the moon when his wife filed, anyone who facilitates cheating is more than willing to do the same.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The reason she allowed Vickie to use her place to cheat is obvious, Vickie knew about her cheating and had to help her be a whore, or risk her cheating to come to light! That is the only scenario that makes sense and should have been written by a real man, outting both the whores and counter suing her slut ass for a divorce for adultery, mental cruelty, and alienation. Men need to start standing up against these self-entitled narcissistic feminist whores and the bs propaganda they spread.

OlefishermanOlefisherman3 months ago

When she said that there was someone else the marriage was over. She facilitated the affair of her friend so she must have thought it was no big deal (or at least the author did),so he would never know if she cheated or not. End of story. The author is probably modern day wimp. Or some other deranged fool. Perhaps I am just to old and of another generation.

I of course support the the constitution and would declare war on Mexico and bomb the he'll out of all the known drug lords in that country as well as spray there capital with fentinoal and see how there government reacts to that kind of fall out.

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was a great reconciliation story. As I read it, I never thought they would be able to get back together again. Nice story!!! Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ken is a fucking stupid asshole who should have divorced the skank when she allowed their house to be used as a brothel

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I wish more people would allow their friends to use their houses for affair hookups. Going from the comments on the average LW comment section there are more than enough people that need to be cucked.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

I thought this was a cute and somewhat romantic story, which is a rarity for this section of Literotica. I'm flabbergasted by so many of the vile comments here. I was rooting for Ken and Carol. They both seriously screwed up. Personally, I felt like while Carol definitely needed to push Ken to either check himself or divorce, I felt like the restraining order was really bitter. I get that you needed it for the billboard plot, but you could have just had her refusing to talk to him. It would have made Carol seem less spiteful and more hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She was a cheating, lying bitch that condoned and aiding cheaters in her own damn home. No doubt the guy she was seeing that she totally didn't sleep with *wink wink* worked her over for a bit and convinced her to go through with the divorce and take hubby to the cleaners. Somehow he won her back in the end - I guess she had her fill of strange cock and didn't like how the news coverage could paint her in a negative light if she told him to get lost. Not the best but not the worst story I've read.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That’s absolutely dire mate. Mc was a complete faggot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Should have reacted the same way she did when "admitting," that she had been intimate with someone else, like when she told you wrong answer and walked out on you. It was broadcasted on the news, so what leg would she have to stand on in court? "Oh, I was just lying about that to hurt his feelings." You may not have put her through the cleaners, but she wouldn't have gotten what she asked for either. Otherwise, the media would have fried the judge and ruined any future aspirations he/she had.

silentsoundsilentsound6 months ago

Nitpic is an inbred rodent abuser.

PorterrhPorterrh7 months ago

Sequel was absolute shit - needs a total re-write

Sandman87Sandman877 months ago

What a dumb ass. A wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

MC was a dumb ass! I would not have believed a thing she said. She had plenty of time to work things out but started an affair with a guy at work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a total idiot, the MC was a total wimp, and it couldn't be much clearer that his wife was fkn the guy at work long before. It was probably why she let her friend use their place to cheat, because one or the other probably knew and a place for them to cheat bought the silence about her own infidelity. Typical of evil vindictive btchs she went on the offensive and he folded like the idiot cuckold he is and will always be. So yeah "sad story".

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good riddance bitch don't let the door hit you

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Garbage story. She didn't just use poor judgement, she was party at the destruction of a marriage, she is, in effect, a homewrecker. She should have been sued as well for alienation of affection, in that she facilitated the affair.

Furthermore the cunt felt entitled to 75%? Fuck that. Ruin the cunt and find someone better, someone trustworthy, someone with principles. That would of been a better end than this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a really fresh storyline. Cool thinking man. It would be cool to see a part 3.

Interesting stuff. Seems like Jim is fucked either way.

Carol has condoned cheating with the MC's best friend, it definitely points to her moral compass being severely screwed up. If she can condone it right under her own roof what's stopping her from one day doing the same? She then proved to be a conniving, heartless person willing to take all of the Ken's assets, and date other men.

She doesn't seem trustworthy. Even if I got her back I'd always be paranoid that she's one fight away from either cheating or divorce.

TLHianhinTLHianhin10 months ago

Should have dumped her from the start.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Should have not written the sequel

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would have been better if there was no boyfriend especially since they had kids.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Another simp of an MC.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk11 months ago

She says she lied. Why would anyone believe her? When she was pissed at hubby for all the time he spent with Jim, why not simply tell her husband she was very unhappy and going to divorce him if he didn't change? No, she only asks if he's going to be with Jim. Why didn't she let him know their marriage was hanging in the balance? No, she simply tells him, "Wrong answer." She CHOSE to not give him a chance to save the marriage.

She didn't WANT to save her marriage, this is a planned ambush. She wanted to make hubby pay. Then, after she'd had her little fuck-fest with the lawyer, she's willing to make up. She has lied and deceived her way thru this whole story, why wouldn't she lie about lover-boy?

soul71soul7111 months ago

So you still haven't figured out that you can't write in 1st person and 3rd person in the same story, have you? That was a rhetorical question, since obviously you haven't.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wait a minute.

Wife knowingly let's his best friends wife cheat on the best friend in her own house, thereby encouraging the affair.

Wife systematically plans for her own divorce, with all of the particulars in place well ahead of time.

Wife is seen out and about with the lawyer who she works with, who is also representing her.

AFTER getting negative media attention, she tells husband she lied about taking up with her attorney.

He believes her and reconciles???

This isn't even a story worthy of Grimm's fairy tales.

If I could give negative stars, I would.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Was cute. Carol did not cheat and the husband while well within his rights to be upset, was an idiot and overreacted, spending all his time with Jim. He left her open to another guy's shoulder to cry on while she was so upset and started dating the guy after she filed. They both had issues communicating and had problems before the mess with Vicky the harlots, but Carol made a mistake, not a betrayal. Carol was stupid not malicious.

Nothingman83Nothingman83about 1 year ago

Sometimes, reconciliation is what they both need.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxabout 1 year ago

A lot of slirpuff's stories end in RAAC or at least reconcilliation when normal men would just divorce the bitch. Tired of his stories. PFFFFT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

STUPID TRAILER PARK TRASH STORY NOT WORTH READING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Now he has proved himself to be as dumb as Carol. A very ungratifying story. A Sad Story, is an accurate title.

MasterJerryGMasterJerryGabout 1 year ago

Nipic your wrong you must not have read the story. She allowed her friend to cheat on her husband's best friend. What kind of friend would let that go?

NitpicNitpicabout 1 year ago
Wrong

Wrong ending.Carol should have gone ahead with the divorce.He acted like a little kid,over nothing.All she did was a favour for her best friend,it didn't affect him in anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

He should've braced that fucking lawyer from her office who took her out two days after she left. Teach that MF'er to chase a woman still married to her screwed up husband...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, should’ve left it alone.

RodwhitebeardRodwhitebeardover 1 year ago

Thanks. That made me smile.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

I liked the story but there's no way she was getting 75% of all the assets and 2000 alimony/house. With him doing nothing to prompt the divorce? Yeah not happening, then she started dating a guy the next day after he last saw her? What??? That with the Vicky thing means jettison her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking 🐓💩 story 🖕. No ⭐s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Using billboards is a clever way to communicate. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it a 4 because it was well written BUT there were several things that concern me.

Firstly she condoned her friends cheating.

BUT that is not the big one. She went out on dates with other men when she should have been thinking about her marriage and why it had turned so bad. She had obviously been thinking about pulling the pin for a long time AND one of her colleagues had convinced her to date other men.

SHE said she lied about the others but how could he be certain.

To my way of thinking her condoning her friends cheating meant she was ready to cheat as well and therefore the hubby is best off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It shouldn't be end here. After few months Ken divorce her with very brutal way. As she is a cheating bitch who needs to be burned. She clearly mentioned that she cheats ken, and she just wants his money. If ken didn't go to station she may never back. As she felt may be humilate oh her work.

So it's better that such filthy bitch needs to be burned like hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, nope, she's not worth it. She had already moved on to someone else.

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

Using billboards as a method to communicate is one of the more creative I've seen in an LW atory

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First time reading through I missed the bit about Carol having a borderline emotional affair with someone at work that progressed to dating right after she left. There is no way that didn't put strain on that 4 month frozen period. But I still think the husband overreacted initially. It took her moving out to make him rethink what he was losing. But it is hard to imagine that her dating a friend from work right after she stepped out and filed didn't contribute to her completely shutting off communication. So more subtlety in the second reading. I knew about the dating but not how it got to that point. Emotional conversations with a stranger of the opposite sex about one's own marital issues is a catalyst for destroying that marriage all too often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wait. Why the request to remarry? They never pulled the trigger on the divorce. Creative story. Shows how important communication is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I didn't but the wife's reationale for letting the loves use her house either. A good twist would have the character Vicki blackmailing her for some drunken indiscretion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Billboard device was clever and nicely done. I wish we had found out why Carol thought it was OK for Vicki to cheat in her home. It had to be more than "Vicki talked me into it," I think. And how could she wear the LBD and shoes that were burned in the fireplace? I'm still glad these two flawed people found their way back together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What Carol did was both stupid and morally reprehensible.

Ken on the other hand was a total ass ; at that point no one could continue in the toxic/punitive environment he'd created.

His behavior was childish. Carol was justified in moving out.

What he should have done is have them go to counseling RIGHT AFTER initial blow up.

Then, if thst didn't work, man up, do the right thing, and divorce her.

The mechanism by which they got back together was clever.

Again, Carol was stupid and set the scene for major distrust be he exascerbated to irrational levels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a shit ending. She ruined her friend and his best friends marriage, distanced herself from her husband and yet she still had the gall go take the holier than thou approach? Dump the bitch.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

The hardest thing for a couple to do is communicate, not talk but communicate. Always put your partner first. Thanks for your writig.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For those who like the story THEIR way - write it damn it! Otherwise shut up. Why whine if you can't or won't do better?

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a well written pathetic story you come up with, I do not understand authors who like to make men who chose to do the right thing, turn about and do the wrong thing and look bad doing so to boot. Another good tale you ruined by changing the characters' persona..lost plausibility. still 3 stars for your writing.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

It certainly was cute and outside the box. We dont get much of those.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 2 years ago

Agreed with Mrfriendly8181

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ugh, should have left it unfinished. She didn't want him and she isn't worth trusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

@Anonymous 16/02/2022 - This story isn’t really a RAAC and the MC isn’t a cuckold or a wittol. The only character that we KNOW was cheated upon is Jim, and he divorced his cheating wife, Vicki. Carol, the MC’s (Ken) wife, is only demonstrated to have lied once in the whole story and that when she admitted to lying about sleeping with someone after she had left Ken. In fact, as far as any reader KNOWS, Carol didn’t even start seeing the other guy until after she had filed and Ken had been served. If a reader believes anything beyond what is stated by the author, he or she is altering the story within their own mind.

Was the reconciliation a bit easy or unearned? Absolutely. I wish there had been some mention of marriage counseling or at least Ken starting to believe that Carol had even begun to realize why Ken was upset or that he had come to believe that maybe what he was overreacting to the cause of his anger/upset/distrust. However, that is a criticism of the storytelling done by the author. To be fair to Slirpuff though, he or she made it quite evident that this chapter was done effectively under duress and so the effort was unlikely to be as total as if this chapter was always intended.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 2 years ago

what a idiot she is the one that does everything wrong and he has to east crow wtf was better when you left it hanging

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Five stars. I like happy endings. These two chapters had an element of originality in both that was refreshing in the LW category.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

What a convoluted storyline. All because they were both so stubborn so as to not communicate with each other. In the end they both finally realized what assholes they had become and decided to put each other first in front of everybody and that is what I believe saved their marriage. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's pleading to be with this stupid bitch? GTFOH!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Glad this is a figment of authors mind. Too unlikely to have ever happened . But, I enjoyed it Keep writing. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Her moral character is likely not very reliable, after all, she let her friend commit adultery in her house and kept it a secret. Would likely question everything she says for the next few years but hey, good for him that he can believe her when she says "I lied about fucking the guy I´m dating since the day I left you"...

LucasredLucasredover 2 years ago
Huh

Ken was right the first time. If she condones this for her friend then she sees nothing wrong with it. When will She try it? No trust - no marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And you believe her why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She let Vlcki and Dan do the dirty in their house, got a restraining order. Then, she let a lawyer she worked with pork her. Get a GOOD lawyer, keep a fair share and dump the slut. Proved Vicki was a slut and she probably was, too, judging as how she porked a guy she worked with...

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 2 years ago

Just plain stupid ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Messed up story but a worthwhile read...

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

He should have dumped her. She thought cheating was ok fornher friend how long until she stepped out? I understand all the details but still see Carol as the instigator to all their wors. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ken was REAL SMART to use the billboard idea. Ken may have overreacted a tiny bit however, their problems started way Before the Dan & Vicki incident. Carol overreacted with the restraining order considering that Ken was of no physical threat to her.

Love the happy ending.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Why

Why would Carol want to get back with him,he is just a self opinionated arsehole,she is better off with her lawyer friend.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clever little tale. Loved the billboards. Ken behaved like a complete dickhead. She was wrong to allow her friend and lover to use her house for their assignations, but Dan over-reacted and just wouldn't let it go or even discuss the situation with her until she started divorce proceedings. Personally, I think she would probably be better off without him - but I'm a romantic at heart so the reconciliation ending is okay by me.

The writer really needs some editorial input because suddenly switching from 1st to 3rd person not only interrupts the flow of the story, but also gives free ammunition to the misogynist hordes who spew their bile on writers don't have wives hanged drawn and quartered for burning the toast.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

KEN WAS A STUPID FUCKING BASTARD FOR NOT DIVORCING THE BITCH WIFE AFTER SHE MADE THEIR HOME A WHORE HOUSE....THIS WRITER REALLY MADE KEN A STUPID WIMP LOSER DICKHEAD HTSBAND

bigurnbigurnalmost 3 years ago

What a fricking Puss ! Situations like this probably account for most murder/suicides in the world...

LacastrianLacastrianalmost 3 years ago

"Carol didn't cheat, she just used bad judgment, that's all. I guess we should have talked before it got this far" WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another BS story where the author has the guy come crawling like a wimp to a bitch of a wife who likes to play games and is probably lying about not fucking around, or at least is downplaying how far she went.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weird comments below from a bunch of very sad and disturbed people. It's a love STORY get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ohh HELLLLL NO. That bitch needs to go. I rarely ever ever say this. Carol is a grade A cunt for what she pulled and I really really loathe that word. She emotionally manipulated him, cost his friendship, willingly assisted in perpetuating an affair, she dumps her husband with no remorse, finds someone to cheat on him with, rubs it in his face and did it all happily. Not only did she disrespect her husband, she disrespected her FAMiLY. And where were the fucking kids? Wow, this story really pissed me the fuck off. Jim is better off without that bitch. -starsong1977

MeredithXMeredithXabout 3 years ago

And the story switches from first person to third person AGAIN. How can this keep happening? And we needed some additional comeuppance for Vicki. She got off too easily.

But I liked the billboards as a cute (and romantic) plot device. So I gave it three stars, but this author needs to enlist a skilled editor.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Carol was a frigid bitch who used his house as a brothel... He should have divorced Carol...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Carol

Carols divorce demands and the boyfriend lie reveal everything that matters about her essential character. To say nothing of the requirement that he abandon his friend that she had a hand in hurting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I disagree....

Ok. This is another relationship ruined by selfishness and pride. Let’s start with her-

1. Refusing her husbands advances. Not going to a doctor, to see if there was anything medically that could be done, to help her through this.

2. Allowing her husbands best friends wife, to screw someone else in their home. Not caring how, this would affect all 4 of their relationships.

3. Moving out, then getting a restraining order against him.

4. Not sure if she lied about dating the co-worker, or just sleeping with him. Either way, not the right move to end her relationship with her husband.

Him-

1. Not engaging her in conversation enough, early on. Could have convince her to get medical help, to work on the issue.

2. Threatening to cheat on her. THIS is definitely the straw, that broke the camels back.

3. Uselessly overreacting to her allowing the other wife to sleep with her boyfriend there. She obviously did not care what he thought about the situation, or what trouble it would cause.

4. Not allowing himself to understand, that a marriage takes two people, committed to making it work. They needed to get into counseling, and see where they both screwed up, if there was anything left worth saving. That is how, he should have addressed these issues.

5. Totally caving at the end, giving her everything she wanted. She never had to apologize, or understand and take responsibility, to what she did to their relationship, or the two divorces she helped cause. This just reinforces in her mind, she can do whatever she wants, and he will deal with it.

I don’t see this reconciliation turning out good for either of them. Without remorse, there can be no forgiveness. Counseling would have allowed both of them, to hopefully take responsibility for what they did. She is still best friends with the slut neighbor, who I am sure, will continue to try to lead her astray. Would like to see another chapter, with a less happy, but realistic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Carol should have stuck to her guns

Carol was better off without him. He was a whiny little boy. Man up and either divorce her or get over it!

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@lujon2019 — re.: Carol sleeping while married.

She says she lied so as to hurt him. Therefore, taking her at face value, she did not sleep or even date someone else.

AlericAlericalmost 4 years ago
No, just no

She says she won't stand for cheating, but allows it in her house for the dumbest reason. I hate to say it but she was cheating too, possibly with Dan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
3 Stars

This Chapter wrecked a Good Story .. I would have Divorced Her for renting out My House as a Hotel ..

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again. Not as good as chapter one, but you did finish it happily.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

Right so Carol has been dating while married to him and thats some how not cheating becuase she never let him fuck her?

cucks get one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ugh.

Sorry, but I would have been just as pissed at Carol and might have gone just as cold.

You don’t provide enough detail to describe what Carol tried to do to connect with Ken. In fact, you write that Ken got the impression that Carol didn’t feel like she did anything wrong. If this was the actual case, I would have the same reaction as Ken.....not enough to divorce, but enough to destroy my trust, and believe that if my wife thought it was ok then maybe it would be acceptable for her to do it also.

superdandy123superdandy123almost 4 years ago

i liked part 1 and it had a great setup for part 2 and it ended good but I didn't like it.

It would've been impossible for her to get 75% of the assets and alimony. They have no dependents and she's working. It would've been a straight 50-50 split on everything. I don't think alienation of affection would've flown either.

Bigger point, I felt like Carol was just a leech, Ken kept giving and she just took.

In part 1, she just blamed it on her hormones and Ken had to date her again then she'd put out for him. No apologies after what happened.

In part 2, she doesn't get the consequences of her actions, again never apologised to Ken or Jim, she doesn't make it up to Jim, she's still friends with Vicki and sounds like she's taking relationship advice from Vicki (irony). In the end, he's still the one pursuing her through the billboards, he says I love you and not only she doesn't say it back, she questions him if its enough (wtf moment).

He should've proceeded with the divorce after Vicki told him she has moved on with another man. Just take it at face value, it was not a moment to play games and it's very sick minded. I didn't get why he didn't proceed as he was prepared at the end of part 1.

No problems with reconciliation but she needed to suffer her actions whether its during the separation or post divorce, she realises what she's losing and makes an effort to win him back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Sad Story Previous Part
A Sad Story Series Info