A Safe Haven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds romantic," she smiled.

"Yes, it does, and I imagine with the heavy snow it could be a few days before we see power again."

We lived downstairs and slept in the candlelit master bedroom. We showered there also, but I moved my razor and toothbrush to the bathroom downstairs; Emma moved her 'essential girl stuff' down there, too.

Early on the second morning of the power outage, I got up and went to shower, leaving Emma sleeping. I took one candle to give me a little light. As I was shampooing my hair, I was startled by arms wrapping around my chest.

"You must not like your water too hot," Emma remarked as she slid her hands down my chest, my stomach and then to my groin. I don't take 'hot' showers, cooler than Maggie liked, for sure.

"Oooh, what do we have here?" Emma playfully asked as she found my penis and grasped it.

"A loaded weapon. Be careful where you point that," I joked.

"Hmm, feels like a large caliber weapon to me," she cooed.

"Well, unless you want it going off by accident, you better quit playing with it."

"Hmm, maybe I can find a holster for it."

"Em, I'm serious, I don't think I have the self-control at this point to..."

"I don't want your self-control. I want you to take me to bed. Don't you think it's time, baby?"

"I think it is. But I need to finish cleaning up."

"Me too, sweety."

Showering together in the dark, soaping each other, letting our hands wander, discovering each other's bodies for the first time, it was an erotic, titillating experience. It was difficult to not lose control and bend Emma over there in the shower, but I wanted our first time to be special.

After we dried each other off, we went to the bedroom and lit several candles. There was some light coming in through a crack in the drapes, which I closed to increase the darkness. The flickering light from the warm glow of the candles in the relative darkness of the room added a romantic ambience. Emma looked absolutely divine in the soft, flickering candlelight as the shadows played over the contours of her extraordinary body.

After lighting candles, we came together at the end of the bed. There was no hiding my erection, which was pointing straight out. When we were close to each other, Emma reached out and grasped my penis.

"That's a nice, healthy cock, baby. And I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that big head...but I'll think of something," she grinned.

She opined, "I hope you're not disappointed that I'm not big-boobed like our receptionist...but I may have a trick pelvis," she remarked with a sly grin.

"I'll take a trick pelvis over big boobs any day, and your breasts are beautiful - a work of art. Besides, I'm an ass man, and you have a world-class ass!" I remarked as Emma grasped my hips and knelt down.

"Well, right back at ya...oh, not your ass," she joked as she ran her hands over my buttocks, "not that it's not a nice ass, but your cock, baby; that's a big, beautiful, world-class cock," she finished and slipped the head between her lovely, perfect lips and slid down my shaft till the head hit the back of her throat. I almost came. Good grief.

"Um, you better stop that. As it is, I may not last long. It's been quite a while since...well, since I had sex," I warned her.

"Baby, we have all day. Don't worry about the first time. Now take me to bed, mountain man."

Overwhelmed by the moment, I swept her up in my arms, carried her around the bed and laid her down.

Emma gasped, "Goodness, aren't you strong! You picked me up like I was nothing!"

"You're light as a feather," I replied.

"I'm almost a 140 pounds...Oops, a lady isn't supposed to give away those kind of secrets," she giggled.

"See, light as a feather," I smiled, gazing down at her, taking in her long, lithe body as shadow and light danced across her smooth skin.

The anticipation of bedding this woman piqued my libido. Half of sexual excitement is anticipation - anticipation of the known and the unknown; the familiar and the unfamiliar. For me now, it was mostly about the unknown, the unfamiliar. I wanted to attack Emma, to make hot, passionate love to her. But more than that, I wanted to relish this first coupling. I forced myself to calm down and started to crawl on the bed as Emma pulled on my erect cock.

"I would say you are ready, and I am too." She remarked in a sultry voice, then almost timidly, she asked, "But I want to know if...um, if you like..."

"You can ask me anything."

"If you like to give oral pleasure?"

"I love to. Let me show you."

She took two pillows, positioned them against the headboard, and laid back. Then with knees slightly bent, she parted her long, finely-muscled legs. I redirected her.

"To do my best work, I need you close to the foot of the bed, so bring pillows for your head and one for my knees."

"Oooh, a pro. You have this down to a science. You must have a lot of experience with the women," she kidded as she grabbed pillows and scooted down.

"Nope, you owe Maggie for this one. We figured this out a long time ago."

I positioned her with her feet on the foot of the bed, and knees sharply bent so her vulva was close to the edge. She dropped her knees to the side and propped her head up to watch.

I got my first view of her gorgeous vulva, crowned by her dense mound of pubic hair. I say gorgeous, because it was. I've only been with eight women in my life, and she had the most beautiful, diminutive vagina I've ever seen. Her thin, delicate inner labia were surrounded by slim outer labia, unshaven. To some, I guess that matters; to me, it doesn't. Her slit was also diminutive, about two-thirds the length of Maggie's, and most other's I've experienced.

She saw me studying her vulva, "I um, haven't had sex in quite a while and haven't bothered with shaving..."

"I love your vulva just the way it is."

She grinned, "Oh, you like them bushy?"

"Hey, I am a mountain man..."

"Get to work, mountain man," she remarked, feigning impatience.

I smiled slyly and growled, "Okay, city girl, but you better hang on to something."

She giggled and made a show of grabbing the bedspread.

I slipped between her thighs, bent down and slipped my big hands under her firm buttocks. I gently engaged her vagina, lightly licking her lips with my tongue, slowly, up and down. As I worked her vagina, she contracted her stomach muscles, curling up, tangling her fingers in my hair and gently pressing my face into her sex. I began probing her hole, slipping the tip of my tongue as deep as it would go. She was tight, amazingly so. I couldn't imagine why her husband would cheat on such an amazing woman. As I worked her, she moaned and cooed.

"Oh, mmm, yes, that is so nice. You do it, ah, so divinely, my lover. Gary would do this, oh damn, do this for me, but he was rough and clumsy."

Next I licked down and lightly engaged her pucker, taking a tentative swipe. She immediately responded.

"Yes, mm hmm. He wouldn't do that, but I like it...You can do more."

Gradually, I increased pressure, probing each orifice more deeply and licking more firmly. I began lightly sucking on her lips and worked up to gently licking around her clitoris, running my tongue over the hood.

"Ungh, un huh; you can do that harder," she instructed.

I gently clamped my lips over her clit and lightly sucked. At the same time, I pressed the pad of my thumb against her pucker, just putting pressure there. She immediately responded to both actions, clenching her cheeks, hips jinking in response. I slipped my middle finger into her vagina, added pressure to her pucker, then began working her clit in earnest - licking and tapping with my tongue as I firmly sucked.

"Oh, oh, yes, that's, ungh, fabulous, fab-ungh-mmm-fabulous. Oh, oh, suck harder...you...oh gosh, you can make me...oh fuck! I'm cumming! Ah, ah, ungh, oh, shit! OH-OH-OH-Ohhhh..."

She had been pulling on my hair with some serious force, and as soon as she climaxed, she thankfully released it as she lay back, dropping her arms to the bed and her feet to the floor.

"Whew! Baby, you don't disappoint," she gasped, then seductively asked, "Would you like me to return the favor?"

"Maybe later; right now I have another pleasure in mind."

"I hope 'I' don't disappoint."

"How could you possibly?" I replied.

She turned and walked on hands and knees back up the bed, giving me a view of her now wet vagina and her firm buttocks as she repositioned her pillows.

"Missionary, first time?" she asked as she worked the bedspread down and got comfortable.

"Sure. We'll work in some variety, later," I replied.

"Later...I like the sound of that," she grinned.

"I may be a little quick the first time, but afterwards, you're going to need some rest periods in between."

"You're making me wetter than I already am. Get up here."

I positioned myself between her thighs and scooted my knees up beside her shapely hips till my cockhead was lined up with her slick, wet vagina. She reached down and grasped my shaft, rubbing my cock up and down her slit, gathering moisture. Then she centered it and pulled as I gently pushed forward.

"Oh, damn, slowly, that, ungh, head is big. Easy, yes, push...Push baby, yes, un huh...Oh yes, un huh, mmm...Oh shit!"

As I was pushing in farther, I slipped forward too fast and smashed my head hard against her cervix."

"Sorry. I'll be more careful."

"No, baby, I'm okay...Oh, damn, mountain man, you fill me so full, so full..."

I started slow stroking, pulling back to her vaginal opening then sliding back in till I felt the resistance of her cervix.

"Oh yes, mmm, okay, good, now fuck me, baby, cum in me; make, ugh, fuck, make me cum..."

She moaned and grunted, and brought her legs up and wrapped them around my waist. I moved my hands to her hips and began thrusting in time to the urging of her heals on my back. Faster and faster I thrust, firmly pressing against her cervix each time, going a little deeper as she adjusted. As I continued to thrust with long, full strokes, her climax approached.

"Oh, I'm close, close...now, faster, gonna cum, yes, close...oh you, ungh...feel so good in me...okay, okay, now, baby, cum for me, ungh, yeah...oh fuck!"

I immediately exploded in a humping frenzy.

As I hammered her, she screamed, "NOW-BA-ABY-NOW-OW-OW-FU-U-UCK...AH-AH-AGHHH!" as her whole body jerked from the pounding, her big breasts luridly danced on her chest.

I exploded, unloading, shooting semen into her tight, grasping vagina as it contracted around my pulsing cock. The release almost made me faint. Emma's body shook with orgasmic spasms as she curled her head forward, face and chest red, watching as I buried my cock in her and spasmed over and over, emptying myself into her snug, hot, tunnel. It was absolute bliss.

She grasped my neck and pulled herself up, sitting on my thighs, then hugged herself against me as I wrapped my arms around her, holding her tightly against me, feeling her breasts mashed into my chest. We stayed in that position till we both finally calmed down and my cock softened. As we reveled in the afterglow of our mutual orgasms, she found my mouth and we kissed deeply.

Finally, she whispered, "I need to head to the bathroom. Why don't you get us some water and something to drink."

"You want tea, or I have some white wine left, and beer."

"I'll try a cold beer," she smiled.

"I have a pale ale and a stronger, dark porter?"

"The ale will be fine."

She scooted back and I slipped from her, followed by semen and fluids leaking out.

She giggled, "We're going to have to wash some sheets!"

She headed for the bathroom, and I slipped on my boxers and headed down to the kitchen. I poured ice waters and slipped our beers into cozies. I was about to head to the bedroom when Emma came down, wrapped in a robe.

"Let's sit in front of the fireplace," she requested, and we headed to the couch.

There were still glowing embers and I threw some kindling on them and topped that with a couple logs. Soon we had a good fire going and sat, drank our water, sipped our beers, and talked.

"That was wonderful, baby. You know, if I wanted to climax during intercourse with Gary, I had to jill myself while we were doing it. And I never came when Gary gave me cunny, or for that matter, with anyone else. You gave me two quick, wonderful orgasms."

"Well, you made me cum like a bottle rocket," I remarked. Then I asked, "By the way, you said 'or with anyone else'; how many guys have given you cunny?"

She laughed, "Oh, well, more than I could count. And who said they were all guys?"

"Oh, now you're making me hot again," I exclaimed.

She grinned, "Already? You weren't lying! But can I finish my beer?"

"Drink fast, city girl!"

We downed our beers and headed upstairs.

EPILOGUE - A SAFE HAVEN

So our first time was magical, but it couldn't hold a candle to our second and third time. I felt like a teenager again. And I knew I had found my safe haven. And I'm not talking about the sex, though that was incredible; but about the connection we had; the love that I felt for her, and that I was certain she felt for me; and the confidence that I had in us, that we could move forward, as one. I was no longer alone, and no longer adrift.

We spent another two days waiting for the roads to be cleared; becoming more of a couple; making love; and falling asleep to old movies. Then, after getting her aunt's house in order and getting it listed, we spent a good three weeks planning our next move - together.

After checking out the possibilities in four different metropolitan areas with the proper potential and the right setting, we settled on Denver.

We established a real estate development company, as partners. With her accounting and business 'acumen', Emma managed the financial aspects of the company, which allowed me to focus on project development and execution. Once the company was up and running, we got married, and are now building a house and starting a family - two cats and two dogs, all rescues. Other 'little ones' are not out of the question.

In the end, I know we provided each other with a safe haven.

THE END

Author's note: Heckler's Corner, and all things and persons associated with it, are purely fictional.