A Salty Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth and drew her intact breast in deep and sucked hard. My tongue circled her nipple and then massaged it. I flicked it up and down as Gwen leaned her head back and moaned "Oh, my God, it feels so good...it's been so long...bite my nipple." I raked my teeth over her mound and caught her nipple between my teeth. Moving my jaw from side to side, her sensitive skin scraped across my bottom teeth. I bit down lightly and moved my head back, stretching her breast. Gwen scrambled onto my lap and held my head tight to her chest as I suckled and gnawed on her tit. After a few minutes, I released her breast and breathing hard I whispered hoarsely "I think we should retire to the bedroom, but first I need to take Cooper out for his nightly pee and poop before I need to clean up in the morning. Get comfortable and I'll be back as soon as he's done."

Luckily, Cooper wasn't interested in investigating his surroundings and took care for his business in short order. Back on the boat, I gave him a couple of treats, used the bathroom myself and slipped into the bedroom. Gwen watched intently as I removed my clothes and joined her in the bed, asking "Are you okay with all this? Things seem to be progressing pretty quickly."

"I was thinking about that very topic while you and Cooper were out. If you had told me last week that I would be naked, in bed with a man I'd never met until the day before, I'd have said you were balmy. But I decided to not listen to the rational part of my brain. I've survived cancer and a divorce and I want to start living again."

Gwen moved to me and found my lips with hers as her fingers found my cock to try and coax him into action. As our tongues danced a sultry tango, she stroked my flaccid penis and fondled my balls. When we broke the kiss, both breathing heavily, Gwen whispered "Maybe he just needs a little mouth to cock resuscitation to get him back into the game."

With that she pushed the covers back and turned herself to kiss along the length of my cock, stopping at the bottom to graze her teeth across my sac and then drawing one of my balls between her lips. I groaned, partly from the pleasure her lips were providing and partly from the frustration at the lack of blood flow necessary to allow me to get hard enough to enter her most private parts. Undeterred, Gwen kept working to try and prepare me, but ultimately had to settle for a couple of squirts of cum from my still mostly flaccid dick. "I'm sorry", I said softly as she moved up to kiss me again.

She seemed surprised when my tongue parted her lips and probed her mouth, tasting my cum fresh on her tongue. "My ex would never kiss me after I sucked him, I guess he thought tasting his own cum would turn him gay."

"Well, I've never had the slightest inclination to kiss or bugger another man, but if I start having those thoughts, I'll let you know."

She laughed as she said "We'd better hurry then because you owe this old gal some satisfaction before you think about joining the other team."

Never one to miss a cue, I started kissing and sucking her neck paying close attention for signs of a particularly sensitive area. The slightest hint of a moan or sigh caused me to linger at that spot until it was time for me to move in search of other erogenous locales. Moving down her body, I kissed, licked and sucked each of her nipples, not favoring one over the other. Gwen's hand moved to hold my head against her chest as I could feel her anticipation building. My fingers brushed lightly across her stomach and down into the sparse patch of hair covering her mound. When my fingertip burrowed beneath her hood and brushed her clit, I heard a sharp intake of breath followed by a lengthy moan "Oh, God, yessssssss". She grabbed my hand and pressed it hard against her pussy and moved it up and down urgently. My middle finger found her center and slipped easily inside. It was like entering an underwater cave she was so wet. I curled my fingers and rubbed across the top of her vagina causing her hips to move spasmodically. "Oh, yes, Bryce...right there...don't stop....pleaaseee."

I worked another finger inside and pumped them in and out rapidly until she cried out in some unintelligible language while her vagina tried to crush my fingers. When she stopped spasming, I slowly withdrew my fingers and while Gwen watched, I sucked my index finger clean and proceeded to lick her essence from the back of my hand. "That's the sexiest thing I have ever seen...my husband would hardly ever go down on me...I don't think he liked to taste." I brought my middle finger to her lips and slid it into her mouth. She hesitated at first but then sucked her juices from it. "That's the first time I ever tasted myself...I kinda like it."

"So do I, and I hope you'll like it even better when you taste it mixed with mine." I said before moving up onto my knees and lowering my head between her thighs. Spreading her outer lips with my fingers, I dragged my tongue up the full length of her sensitive region, starting down near her anus and finishing by swirling the tip of my tongue around her clit. Her hands moved to grip my head tightly...she was determined not to let me go...as I moved my tongue along her inner lips before inserting it as deep as I could reach. I tensed my tongue and worked it like a miniature cock, my mustache tickling her clit. After a few minutes of tongue fucking, I slipped it out and replaced it with my two fingers again. I spread my fingers apart, stretching her pussy while I drew her clit between my lips and squeezed it tight between them. Gwen was writhing and moaning "Don't stop...don't stop...don'tstopdont'tstop" until I slipped my fingers out and replaced it with my thumb and inserted my index finger into her tight pucker up to the first knuckle. "Holy shite" she exclaimed as she came violently while the tip of my tongue rubbed rapidly across her clit. When she calmed, I withdrew my finger and thumb and used my mouth to clean all her delicious cum from her pussy, labia and perineum.

I moved up to stretch out next to Gwen and wrapped my arms around her while she shivered with what seemed to be aftershocks. We kissed a lovers kiss before she whispered "Thank you, thank you...I forgot what having someone satisfy me was like... although I'm not sure I've ever been satisfied like that before. I do need to tell my girlfriend that her opinion that American men are lousy lovers is completely nonsensical." We drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each others arms.

I was awakened the next morning by Cooper's cold nose pressed against my arm. It was his way of telling me it was time for him to go out and then time for his breakfast, followed by his morning nap. I slipped from the bed and pulled on shorts and a tee shirt. After covering the still sleeping Gwen with the comforter, I took Cooper out in the glorious morning sunshine and, after a quick walk along the towpath, got him his breakfast and started making coffee. I've gotten to the point where I can tolerate a cup of tea, but on my boat, coffee is the first order of business in the morning. While the coffee brewed, I checked on Gwen and found her still sitting in bed, wrapped in the comforter and staring out the window. Sensing my presence, she remarked "I've never awoken to the sight of cows roaming a pasture right outside my window before...it's breathtaking." She turned and smiled at me "Thank you for last evening...it was, and you are, wonderful. But now I need a few minutes privacy to get dressed. I know you saw me last night, but I'm still not comfortable with being seen in the light of day."

After giving her a good morning kiss, I turned and went back to the kitchen (or is it a galley on a narrowboat? I'm not entirely sure) and started searching for something to prepare for breakfast. As I was scrambling some eggs, Gwen slipped up behind me and slid her arms around my waist. Hugging me tight with the side of her head pressed against my back she said quietly "This is wonderful. I only wish I could wake up like this every morning."

I turned off the eggs before they burnt and turned around in her arms "I do have an opening for a first mate. The pay isn't great and some days are long and tiring, but I guarantee you that you'll see the beauty of nature and experience things you never have before."

"And where are you planning to visit?"

"My immediate plans are to head toward Stoke-on-Trent and visit the Wedgwood factory and the other potteries in the area. After that I'll spend the rest of the summer heading up towards Llangollen, to go over the Pontcysyllte Aqueduct and visit Wales after the school term starts. Beyond that, I intend to see all that I can of this beautiful country at two miles per hour."

"Will that job offer still be open in a month or so? I'd need to make arrangements at home. Of course if you're still not sure, we could arrange another interview or two to see if I'm qualified.", she said with a mischievous grin.

"Well, before you upset your entire life, why don't you spend a couple of weeks cruising with me so you can determine if this lifestyle truly suits you. If you discover that it's too slow and boring or more physically demanding than you anticipated, you will still have your home and life to return to."

We agreed that Gwen would meet me in 10 days near Barlaston and we would visit the potteries for a day or two before cruising toward Preston Brook. We finished our breakfast of eggs and sausages (I still haven't developed a taste for beans at breakfast, black pudding or mushy peas) and took Cooper for his longer morning walk. When we got back to the boat, Gwen set to cleaning up the mess in the kitchen while I stowed everything where it needed to be when I was ready to head out on the canal. After a quick call to the National Health Service, to arrange a doctor's visit later in the week so I could obtain a prescription for some ED medicine, Gwen and I retired to the bedroom where I managed to give her two orgasms with my fingers and tongue. After cuddling and simply enjoying the closeness of each other, Gwen departed for her home to make arrangements so she could be away for a couple of weeks.

I cruised up to a town called Stone to keep my doctors appointment and get my prescription filled, and then headed toward Barlaston. After finding a mooring close to town, I took a walk to a Tesco store to replenish my food supplies and spent the rest of the time until Gwen arrived doing boat chores and making space for her clothes. We talked on the phone almost every day, making plans and lamenting that we were so far apart.

On Thursday morning, Gwen called and let me know she was in Barlaston and had found a place she could park her car for a couple of weeks. I leashed Cooper and grabbed my wagon and we walked along the towpath until Gwen came into view. When she saw us she hurried along the path and jumped into my arms. I hugged her tight and we shared a deep, passionate kiss as I pinched her ass. "God, I've missed you", she purred when we broke the kiss. "That was a good idea, bringing your wagon. I'm parked not far from here and if you help me with my bags, I'll buy you a pub lunch."

We grabbed her suitcase and knapsack as well as a bag with her shoes and wellies (rain boots) and loaded them in the wagon. When we got back to A Salty Dog, Gwen unpacked and we found space for all her belongings. We decided that we would cruise just a little further along the canal and visit the Wedgwood factory before heading to a canalside pub for a burger and a pint of the local brew. Gwen told me that her neighbour was keeping an eye on her house, watering her plants and bringing in the mail. She laughed about her neighbour teasing her frequently about having a scandalous affair with a foreigner.

"Well, I will remind you that this is a job interview and will require some hard work on your part. It's not a vacation filled with lounging in the sun all day and gourmet food, fine wine and hot sex all night."

"We can have sex at least part of the night though, right?" she replied impishly.

"I certainly don't want my crew mutinying, so I'm sure we can make some accommodation", I chuckled.

We cruised for about an hour before finding a suitable mooring spot. I always look for places with ample exposure to sun for the solar panels and good internet connection for the phone and streaming. After touring the Wedgwood factory grounds and buying a few Christmas and birthday presents, we had lunch before heading back to the mooring. I fixed us each a gin and tonic and taking one of my new pills, we sat on the stern and watched the sun set behind a church spire in the distance. Gwen leaned close and whispered "Go take Cooper for his walk while I get ready for bed."

When we got back, I fed Cooper his dinner and locked up for the evening. As I turned to walk back toward the bedroom, I was stopped cold as Gwen stepped out of the bedroom. I don't recall ever seeing any very mature models in the Victoria's Secret catalogs or videos, but what I saw made me think they missed a definite marketing opportunity. The seventy year old woman in front of me was smokin' hot in a sheer white baby-doll nightie with tiny white panties and white thigh high stockings. The top was held closed by just a red ribbon below her breast, tied in a bow. I think the look on my face told Gwen everything she needed to know. "I'm guessing you like what you see, judging by the look on your face." she said before twirling around to give me the full view of the outfit.

We retired to the bedroom and spent the next hour exploring each others bodies. Gwen licked and sucked until I had the first full extension hard-on I had in years. I suckled her breast while pinching and twisting her other nipple. After licking her pussy and sucking on her clit until she had her first orgasm, I was able to slide my reawakened dick into her deliciously tight cunt. We moved slowly, as old people are wont to do. My back and forth was matched by Gwen until we both came, and then drifted off to sleep, wrapped in each others arms.

The next morning I rose at the crack of dawn, a habit I've developed since moving onto the boat. After giving Gwen a soft kiss so as to not awaken her, I slipped on my shorts and t-shirt, made my morning coffee and moved out to the cruiser stern to check my e-mail and enjoy the quiet of the morning. And what a lovely morning it was. The canal was shrouded in mist, making it hard to see even a hundred feet away, but you could tell that once the mist burned off, it was going to be a brilliant and sunny day. Gwen came out a few minutes later wearing an oversized t-shirt and probably nothing else. When I looked quizzically at her attire, she told me "Don't think you're getting that hot sexy lingerie every night, this is what I usually sleep in." before adding "but I promise I won't retire the other one, I felt so alive when I had it on...and when you took it off." She walked over and sat on my lap, wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a long passionate kiss. "Thank you for last night, it was as sweet and loving as I imagined it would be."

She must have felt the residual effects of the Viagra pressing against her bum as she squirmed on my lap. "Is that a pickle in your pocket, or are you happy to see me?" she cooed in her best Mae West impression before slipping off my lap and kneeling on the deck in front of me. "This mist is perfect cover to give you your reward for making this old lady feel young again", she said while unbuttoning my shorts and working my zipper down. When my shorts were opened, Gwen engulfed my cock fully with no hesitation. After my shaft was slick with her saliva, she worked her hand up and down while sucking just the head, her tongue swirling around and teasing my pee hole. I reached out and stroked her hair as she started bobbing up and down on my cock, sucking so hard her cheeks hollowed.

I heard a noise over on the tow path, which was across the canal from where we were moored. Two middle-aged women were walking their dogs and chatting and having no idea what was happening just across the canal. "I'm going to cum soon", I groaned quietly as I struggled to hold back so the pleasure Gwen was providing would last a little longer. I was soon overwhelmed and sent what seemed to me to be a large load of semen onto her tongue and mouth. I'm sure that in my youth the quantity would have been much greater, but I have no doubt that the pleasure never exceeded what I was feeling at that moment.

Gwen licked me clean and tucked me back into my shorts before settling on my lap again with her head resting on my chest. "This is so nice", she sighed.

We sat like that until the day warmed and the mist disappeared before preparing to cruise further up the canal. I thought to myself 'With eight locks to do today as well as a swing bridge, I really hope she'll feel this way tomorrow.'

12