All Comments on 'A Saucy Play Ch. 01: Rachel'

by Clodius_Pulcher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the best written stories I've read on this site.

Well written and very enjoyable. Not sure if it would be better to let it stand, as is, or try a sequel. Just don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Impressed

Perfect build, perfect payoff, perfect length.

spyraloutspyraloutalmost 6 years ago
Exceptional!

Perhaps my favorite story in the nude on stage genre - and I've read them all. I absolutely love the progression: 4 performances with increasing sexiness (similar to the excellent Greek Week). Let's you continue to push the boundaries and builds the anticipation. Also enjoyed the Kyle/Sarah pairing as it added to the taboo. Have seen something similar with the incest category where siblings were pushed into crossing the line "for the sake of the play". Please - you HAVE to do a sequel. Different actresses if needed for fresh personal boundaries, but this formula is gold! Thanks for writing.

bigredkerbigredkeralmost 6 years ago
Best Exhibitionist Story Ever

And this is only part one? I don't think I can handle parts 2 and 3!

Clodius_PulcherClodius_Pulcheralmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you for the very kind comments, all! I just submitted the next chapter to this story, with others planned. This is a quicker turnaround because I had this one mostly written already. The others may not arrive as quickly. The next chapter also pulls back a little in length and sex, partly in order to set up slower arcs in the future. Hope you enjoy!

BiggaluteBiggalutealmost 6 years ago
Very Good

Very good, a long, well paced sexy story x

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A marvellous tale!

Your pleasant style and engaging storytelling made this story all the more erotic. I appreciated the light touch on the love-making, and your flair for drama kept me clicking through for the whole tale. Keep writing!

Living_in_a_lewd_worldLiving_in_a_lewd_world8 months ago

This is definitely a great exhibitionist story, well structured, well written. Top Notch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous