All Comments on 'A Saucy Play Ch. 02: Sarah'

by Clodius_Pulcher

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good story

Another good story about the exploits of Sarah, Rachel & their friends. Would be interesting to see what they would do if their nudity / public exposure occurred away from the stage

18rabbit18rabbitalmost 6 years ago
Cast party?

You need to do a story with the cast party as well!

spyraloutspyraloutalmost 6 years ago
Can't wait for more!

Personally, I love it that the action takes place on stage and "for the sake of the play." What's great here is: (1) the actresses committing to go outside of their comfort zone for "the cause" and solidarity and peer pressure, (2) the nerves and build-up, (3) having it go further than expected and (4) now that the line has moved, they are committed to go further the next night. The escalation through repeat performances builds a great sexual tension that pervades the whole story. The slow, anticipated erosion of boundaries in public view is what separates this from a sex story where they all bang each other off stage. I do hope you continue to write the series and it would be great to see more sexual interaction like the first chapter. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story.

I really like your Stories. Especially your first

one is one of the best stores i have read! Their will to push their boundaries for the groups sake is amazing. Havent read that anywhere else. I hope you continue to write this story for a long time.

If i may suggest some advice. I think in the next part there should be more „action“

going on, again. The fact that Rachel was willing to kinda cheat on her boyfriend in order to make the play successfull was amazing. Also that Sarah did what she did to save her best friends relationship. In the second part youve Sarah and Rachel did less risky things than in the last part. So that may lead them to the assumption that the next play will require them to do even less. Maybe Rachel promised her boyfriend to never do it again and ends up doing even more in order to save the charity like performing sexual acts in the play in a way everyoke knows it is real. Maybe even include a guy from the audience. Like Rachel has the role of a stripper anf in order to get a bigger audience tje advertisment says that one viewer will get a place on stage and gets included into the strip. And every evening she goes further with the viewer up to a point her boyfriend cant tolerate or even above.

I hope i could have helped you and maybe have given you some ideas to secure this story keeps going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 3

This is my favourite story. Will there be a part three anytime soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 3 requested

Part 2 had less sex than part 1. It would be great to have a part 3, with a lot more of sex on stage than in part 1. Suggest that Sarah gets a boyfriend, that Rachel, Kyle, Sarah and her boyfriend all get cast in the next play. Sarah & Kyle have real sex on stage, as do Rachel and Sarah's boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I think what this story is about is that the actresses put the sake of the play over their own feelings and over theirn own personal life. If you make them fuck their own boyfriend they dont put the play over their own personal life. In the next part Rachel should have to expand her boundaries even further so that she will fuck with another man on stage in order to save the fundraising and how she is dealing with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous