A Saucy Play Ch. 02: Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it came time, I stripped off my bottoms. It was time for me to come through for Annie and Melanie, just like they had come through for me! We nodded to Ralph when we were ready, and he started out on stage, slightly slower than normal, like we were wearing him down, but then putting on a burst of speed. This time he didn't disappear off in the other wing right away - he circled back across the front of the stage! Since we were chasing him, we had to follow, which meant our bouncing boobies and bare pussies went racing across right in front of the audience!

Let me tell you, they just ate it up. Laughter, applause, hooting and hollering. They loved us! It was like the naughtiest version of Benny Hill yet produced. We made two more full circuits of the stage before Ralph finally led us of into the wings. I was starting to get exhausted from running, and I would never have said this to any of the guys, but I think I was starting to work up a sweat. We had a few minutes before our final chase (when we would finally catch Ralph!), and we all snuck off to the bathrooms to give ourselves a quick hobo shower.

By the time we got back, it was just about time to chase Ralph again. This was around the time I normally was on stage, so I knew we had a few minutes before the big final scene with Rachel and Adam - which I still didn't know any details about for this final night. I knew they had done some planning on their own, but Rachel hadn't told me anything.

We lit out after Ralph, Annie and I from behind, and Melanie coming from the other side - another twist she had suggested! We caught him about two thirds of the way across. Well, Melanie caught him by wrapping her arms around him to stop his forward momentum with her body, and then Annie and I came rushing up behind to pull him to the ground. Once he was on the ground Annie and I pinned his arms, while Melanie draped over his legs and grabbed his suit.

As she wiggled it over his hips and down, she ended up with her face directly over his crotch. This meant it looked WAY naughtier than we had intended, but it served a useful purpose. Melanie's long hair fell all around his hips, and covered him completely as she pulled the suit down over his penis, which immediately popped out and practically hit her in the face! He was clearly very, very erect. No wonder, after spending half his night chasing naked women! Melanie stopped for a second in shock, but then continued to back down his legs as she dragged his suit down and off.

I realized that if she sat up much further, her hair would stop covering Ralph, and his erection would be exposed! Even if we were providing some saucier bits in the play, I was pretty sure raging erections were a bit beyond what we were going for! Hardly thinking, I threw myself bodily over Ralph's midsection as Melanie pulled away. I ended up landing over his dick, tits first. He still pretended to struggle to get away, but Annie held his arms, and Melanie held his legs after she tossed his suit aside, and I kept myself firmly in place, letting him wriggle underneath me.

I wasn't sure what to do. His erection was huge! And now, thanks to my quick thinking, trapped under my tits, and thanks to his squirming, rubbing back and forth across them. Two things occured to me simultaneously - one, his dick getting trapped under my tits was making his erection rage all the harder, not subside. And two, in my haste to cover his erection, I had landed on him with my backside to the audience. Normally not a problem, but I was horizontal, facing upstage, and with my legs spread for balance! I was pretty much giving a gynecologist-level view to whoever was in the front row! I twisted to tuck my legs under me and cover my admittedly soaking pussy from open inspection, and also to lift my tits off Ralph's penis while still concealing it from view. I quickly glanced at Melanie, then back at Annie as if to say, what do we do? Annie looked at Ralph's engorged cock, then back at me.

"Lead him!" she mouthed. I couldn't make it out so just gave her a look. She leaned forward and stage whispered into my ear. I'm sure Ralph didn't miss her tits dangling over his face as she did. "Hold his dick like a leash and lead him off stage! Make a joke out of it! It's the only way!"

I wasn't sure it was the only way, but I also didn't have any other ideas. I nodded, and grabbed his raging erection with my right hand. We maneuvered him into standing up, and then I led the way, holding him by his dick and leading him off stage the way Annie and I had entered. To my surprise, we brought down the house! Laughter, clapping, shouts, and cheers. It seemed like Ralph getting his comeuppance at the end was the real kicker we had needed all along! Once backstage, we watched to see what would happen with Rachel and Adam.

I wasn't sure how it would go - Ralph was the one to expose Rachel last night, and now he couldn't plausibly come back on to do it. It turned out she and Adam had done some planning of their own, however. When they got to the key lines, Rachel had a new one about "you are the only one who sees the real me." And then Rachel didn't wait around for someone to strip her - she stripped off herself!

She whipped her top over her head and then shoved her bottoms down and stepped out. In seconds she was completely naked! They had to wait a moment for the absolute thunderstorm of cheering that broke out, and then even longer for it to calm down. Then Adam said his line about liking her the way she was, and then he peeled his own suit down his legs and off! They embraced and melted into their final kiss, completely naked!

Well, damn. Rachel really had been working on something in her own right, and it was the big finale the audience was waiting for. I noticed that their hands were a little busy, too - Adam had one hand on Rachel's butt, and the other cupping and squeezing her breast. She had a hand on his butt, too, but her other hand was right between them. I couldn't see what she was doing, but boy could I guess! I wondered if Kyle was in the audience tonight, and if so what he thought of the whole thing. I decided I might need to give him a call after the play.

But then came the biggest surprise of all - the entire cast behind them (the party crew as we called ourselves - about 6 other people all told) whipped their suits off and threw their hands in the air! For about 3 seconds, practically the entire cast was on stage naked. Then the lights came down all at once and the stage was plunged into darkness.

Oh man, was it a success. Massive applause, and even though we were dressed for the curtain call after, they cheered for us like we were naked. It was one of the greatest feelings, especially since I knew we had been helping a good cause the whole time.

I had sworn to myself it wouldn't be like last year, but after how everything played out, I was starting to wonder if I would ever get through one of these charity performances with my clothes on. Strangely enough, it never occurred to me not to try out...