A Scandal of a Magical Sort Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck does that have to do with anything you mindless bimbo?" Christi said, looking down at the both of them.

"I mean, if I'm the sub... sub... part of Christi that's totally hot and slutty, then you're the part that's, like, a complete PRUDE! AND A BIG MEANIE!"

"I am not mean!" Christi refuted.

"Yes you are, especially to Melsie!" Crysta whined, running a hand through his braids. "He's just a total cutie who wanted to learn about magic and stuff, and all you do is tease him! I even remember one time, you tried to like, make fun of him for having a tiny dick! Only big meanies do that! Everyone knows that all cocks, big or small, deserve pleasure!"

"Of course you would say that you stupid-"

"Wait a minute," Mels blurted, interrupting the both of them. Crystal paid full attention to him, her lips making her a confused pout. "Crystal, you remember something Christi did?"

"Well, yeah Melsie. I'm usually just a brainless slut, but-"

"How? You're just a corrupted version of Christi," Mels said, turning to Christi. "Right?"

To his surprise, Christi actually looked embarrassed as she sank beside him. "It's complicated."

"We got time," Mels said, comfortably leaning into Crystal as she snuggled him against her breasts, her nipple still poking out.

Christi sighed in surrender. "Well, when I, or I guess real life Christi was corrupted, it was through Aylala's memory. It was weird, it was like I was split in two, between my own mind and hers. Obviously, I didn't just let it happen, I tried to nullify it with holy magic, but whoever was trying to corrupt me, they were really powerful and-"

She was interrupted by Crystal's loud snoring, though she was not actually asleep. "Ugh, you're not only mean and a prude, but totally boring too!" she said, before turning to Mels. "All you need to know Melsie-poo is that that big dummy Ythlan made the slutty part of me even sluttier! All for you baby!" She punctuated her sentence with sensual kisses against his cheek. While she was distracted, Mels kept his focus on Christi.

"Is she right?"

She turned to Mels with an unreadable expression. "What, that I was secretly an insatiable whore this whole time?!"

Mels allowed himself to smirk. "I mean I don't want to assume anything, but remember Caphina?"

"Ooh, I do, I do!" Crystal blurted out. "That place was soooo much fun! And our outfit was like, suuuuuper sexy!"

For the first time in Mels' life, he watched as Christi's cheeks flushed a bright red. "T-that was nothing! We needed to find that owlith girl, so I had to dress like that!"

"But it wasn't the first time," he said. "At least, it wasn't the first you've been to Caphina's underground."

Christi stuttered before letting out a defeated sigh resting her head against the glass wall of the wall. "What do you know, Mels?"

"Well, nothing," he responded, sitting up with Crystal still attached to him. "I'd like to know, if you're comfortable with it that is."

When Christi didn't respond immediately, Crystal chimed in. "Come on, tell him," she said softly.

Christi took a long, long look at the two of them, taking careful consideration of how Crystal sprawled across him, her top disheveled, rubbing every inch of flesh she could against Mels. She sighed and smiled at him.

"I like you Mels. I've always liked you, ever since you started training with me. And at first, I thought you were a bit much. I've learned of your persona of the 'stud of Kelna' and once I did, I made it my sole mission to tease you relentlessly for it. It was fun, you seemed to take it well, but after a while, maybe like a year, things changed. It became more than just the two of us learning magic, we started to hang out around town and go on walks. I've visited your family's farm. I was happy to watch you learn scriptomancy. You can snark, but I could tell you took 100% of my advice. Like you trusted me. And up til Aylala invited us to Caphina, I've waited and waited to see if you lived up to your nickname."

Christi then moved closer to Mels, close enough to rub shoulders as she took his right hand into hers.

"I've waited so long for the stud of Kelna to fuck me."

Christi took advantage of his stunned silence to lean in for a kiss. She held him there for a few seconds, before moving back.

"Because I love you too."

The two of them were content to look into each other's eyes for minutes on end, but it was broken by Crystal clapping her hands.

"About time! And I've always loved you Melsie-poo! And now you know that we're both totally into you, can I like, suck your cock?"

Mels coughed. "What?"

"I mean, we have to wait for that big, scary cloud to go away right? So we'll be here for a while, and I just wanted to start making up for all those years of teasing you by worshiping your cock. Can I Melsie, pwetty pwease?"

" 'All those years?' We're both only twenty-one years old you know."

"Actually, I'm twenty-two," Christi corrected.

"That's not important right now!" Crystal whined as jumped into Mels' lap, finally fully dislodging her top as both breasts as they bounced and jiggled. In addition, she ground her wide, peach-shaped rump against his crotch, the only thing covering it is a thin loincloth. "I've waited for so long for you to use me like a fucktoy, baby! Please just let me please you, my body was made to! Please Melsie, I'm so horny for you!"

Mels placed his hands on her gyrating hips, initially to lift her off him despite his grown arousal, but paused to think. This conveniently left his hands on Crystal's hips as she moaned and whimpered as if his very touch was turning her on. He specifically thought about Aylala's words on reconciliation, which at this point felt like ages ago. We've all confessed, how have we not been brought back yet? What are we missing? Does Christi really need to...

Mels awkwardly turned to Christi as Crystal straddled him. "Christi, I think to get us out of here, we need to-"

"Fuck?"

Mels smacked his lip. "Yeah."

She then turned to Crystal. "He's all yours."

Crystal gasped in excitement and attacked Mels' face and neck with kisses, rubbing her hands underneath his tunic. Mels reciprocated, rubbing his hands along her thighs and ass, letting his fingers sink into her. Mels was awash with pleasure, so much so that he didn't notice his tunic melt off his body like ice. With a giggle, Crystal began a trail of kisses down his chest, to his belly, stopping right above his crotch. Now on her hands and knees before him, and sticking her ass out into the air, she eagerly pulled down his pants.

Mels wanted to watch her reaction, but his head was pulled to the side by Christi, where she then met her lips with his. Just like her mirror self, she rubbed his chest as he leaned further into the kiss, parting her lips with his tongue. He was so enraptured that he nearly missed Crystal's determined grunt, at which point she had the head of his cock in his mouth. Mels moaned into Christi's mouth, looking back down at his crotch, seeing her look at him proudly. She proceeded to mimic their make-out session with his cock, unafraid to cover his erect cock in drool. She let go of it with a pop, and gave a wistful sigh, wiggling her raised cheeks.

"It's as yummy as I thought! Thank you, Melsie-poo!"

Mels ignored the implications of that statement and let himself relax. With Crystal worshiping his dick with licks and kisses, and Christi determined to devour his tongue, Mels' arousal skyrocketed. He willed himself from becoming numb from the pleasure, and he brought his left hand to Christi's breast, working it under the top. It filled his hand in the best way as he rubbed her stiff nipple with a thumb, causing Christi to squeak in his mouth.

Meanwhile, Crystal took his dick in her mouth again and pumped her head up and down, dragging her soft, bee-stung lips along his shaft. As she worked her lips down to his base, Mels felt himself release some pre, which was quickly swallowed by her with a satisfied moan. She she began to work her head up and down his cock in a steady rhythm. The sound of her wet lips and moans joined Christi's in his ears. Despite his best efforts, Mels couldn't help but surrender to the pleasure, allowing Crystal to take his hand from Cristi's breast and place it on her hand. Mels understood instantly, and he took a fistful of her hair and began to her head up and down his cock, dragging her up to his tip and then down to kiss his base. At the same time, he pumped his hips to meet her mouth as if he were trying to shove his dick down her throat. Crystal was a mess of squeals, whimpers, gluks, and drool as he fucked her face.

"I fucking love you," Christi managed to work into their make-out session, seemingly in approval of him abusing Crystal's mouth.

"I love you too," Mels whispered, before resuming their kissing. As he approached his climax, he let his rear rest against the bottle but continued to work Crystal's head. The pleasure continued to build and build, and then Mels found himself filled with a very familiar energy.

"Feel that?" Christi whispered, apparently reading his mind. "That's holy magic."

On that period he pushed Crystal's head against his crotch and she squealed as her mouth was filled with his load. At the same time, that holy magic rushed through him like a steady river. She did her best to swallow it, but it was too much, and he pulled her head up off his cock. Crystal pushed herself up further to wrap his cock in her warm pillows masquerading as tits, allowing his cum to cover her face and breasts, squealing in delight. The warm glow of holy magic filled not just Mel's body, but the bottle itself as the runes carved into the bottle began to glow. The three of them were engulfed in golden light, and as Mels began to relax, he felt as though he started to float out of his body. He was, and he felt himself rush upwards, leaving the bottle and wheatfield in a blur of light and colors.

In seconds, Mels found himself opening his eyes and looking down at Christi's. The left was silver, and the right was purple.

12