A Scandinavian Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat opposite each other, the heat making me sweat profusely ... or was it caused by my embarrassment and sense of humiliation? I could nothing but lean back against the wooden wall and look on as my wife first gave Rolf a kiss and then placed her hand (the same hand that had been holding my cock) to wrap around his much thicker shaft. She looked back at me and in my head her face expressed the unspoken words, "there, that's feels much better ..."

Rolf followed my example by leaning back against the wall and Tina continued to hold my gaze as she began to softly stroke him. I looked on in wonder as her soft hand had the required effect and his flacid penis began to swell to become erect. It was then my turn to follow his example and looking upon the erotic scene my own cock seemed to swell even more and throb in response. She smiled to see it and satisfied that she had my attention she turned her head and leaned down and pointedly stuck out her tongue and licked the drop of pre-cum that had formed on the fat knob. She glanced back at me to check I was still watching and all I could think was, 'is this really the same woman that I married?!'

He groaned his satisfaction at the feel of the touch of her tongue and, like her, looked to see if I was watching. His hand went to the back of her head and she responded by opening her mouth as he pushed her down for her mouth to envelop him. He gave me that smirk again, "She's good, isn't she?"

How the hell was I expected to answer that, she's never done that to me! So, I said nothing but continued to watch in silence as my wife gave a demonstration of supplying what must have been a perfect blowjob. All I could think was where had she learned to do such things. She never ever given me a hint that she was capable of such behaviour. Had I been so blind?

Her head began to bob up and down as she concentrated on taking that obscene shaft in and out between her wet lips. He tired of looking at me and let his head rest back, closed his eyes and gave himself over to enjoying what must have been an exquisite sensation of her warm, wet mouth sucking at his rigid penis. I held my breath as I watched her simultaneously wanking him with one hand and then could only imagine what it must have felt like when she dropped her other hand and started fondling his hairy balls. All thoughts of how wrong this was left me as I involuntarily mimicked her movements and began to stroke my own cock in unison with her motions. It was the most delightful erotic sight and it only took a few moments of viewing her acting the complete slut when without any warning I began to cum and cum ... and cum.

She lifted her head at the sound I must have made when I had my climax and ceased masturbating Rolf to say to him, "That's exactly what I was telling you; he can't last more than few minutes. Is it any wonder that I look forward to your visits?!"

He looked at me sitting there with my spunk covering my hand and thighs and slowly shook his head as if to share her disappointment but made no comment, rather he just said, "Come on, it's a bit crowded in here. Let's take this upstairs and get comfortable."

He stood up and his erect cock despite its size and obvious weight still managed to point upward as he made for the door. Tina followed and called, "Come on, don't just sit there.." as she exited the sauna.

Oh my god, it was about to happen. I was going to get to watch my wife being fucked by another man. I scrambled to my feet, found my towel to clean off my stickiness, and followed them up the stairs.

*******​

(Part Two will expand on Fact Two and reveal 'Fact Three')

12