A Scenario

Story Info
My CD friend loves roleplaying.
1.6k words
4.3
11.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eljayb
eljayb
61 Followers

My lovely CD slave, Susan emailed me a couple of days ago. She has been imagining herself as a 19 year old aspiring model, and this is what she wrote...

Susan is told she needs to be blindfolded if she wants new pics to be put on a dating site for escorts as the pics will show some of her underwear...she agrees and sits on the sofa awaiting orders from the photographer.

After the photo session she says she knows she has to pay a large amount of money before she can leave. Susan does not have any and does not have a job that's why she wants to be an escort.

She only wants to go out with mature men over the age of 65 but is finding it a bit difficult and starts to cry...

Now, now say the photographer, how about we forget the charge and you let me do things to you that I'm sure you will like and then you can do things to me...

I replied with the following scenario...

"Come with me, my little Princess" the photographer says, "I will take you where we can be more comfortable. Remove your blindfold so you may see where you are going. I want you to go into this bathroom and remove your outer clothing. I do not want you to speak, just do as you are told and then you are to enter the bedroom. I want you to keep the blindfold and put it on once you have come into the room."

Susan obeys with a mixture of fear, reluctance and also, to her great surprise, some excitement. When she enters his room he has changed into a robe and is obviously naked beneath it. She is clad in her very pretty lingerie. The bed has a piece of rope crossing the middle.

"Susan I want you to come and lie down on the bed and then to put the blindfold back on."

Which she does with trembling hands. The photographer takes one of her arms and she can feel him tying the rope to it and then the other arm is tied and she is now lying on a bed with her arms trapped by her side. "Oh God, what is he going to do to me?" she frets as she can only lift her arms up a few inches and she cannot move them up or down.

Then she feels that he is very gently caressing her neck and throat, then he is stroking her silky covered sides and MY GOD he is feeling her breasts and gently pinching her nipples. His hand slide down her body, caressing her tummy and then lower. He does not touch her pubic area but just gently strokes her thighs and down to her feet.

He continues doing this for some time and she gradually relaxes and begins to enjoy this attention. Now he is kissing her neck and cheeks and then he kisses her very gently on her lips. She responds and then his tongue very gently teases her lips, which she opens to allow him entrance and then both their tongues are off dancing their own happy, private dance of sweetness. She realises that as he is kissing her his hand has strayed to her crotch and he is, so very, very, gently stroking her their and she can feel her clit becoming engorged.

Her whole body stiffens, she is in shock, sensory overload. Too much, too soon, but his hand is so gentle and so warm, his lips soft and sweet. Gradually she relaxes again. "Be still, my little one. Nothing and no one is going to hurt you" he says. His fingers stray to the edge of her panties and he feels him gently lifting the edge and slipping under. He is just ever so gently stroking the skin surrounding her clitty, it is so soft and sweet and very exciting. She feels him lifting the material and pushing it to the side. She must be totally exposed but meanwhile he is still softly kissing her, easing her, whispering how sweet she is. His lips are warm, his tongue is so exciting, so much so that she wonders "what would that tongue feel like lower down" and then is so embarrassed that she would ever entertain such an idea. The problem is, now the thought has entered her mind, it won't leave her.

His fingers gently stroke all around her clit which she can feel is completely engorged. "Oh please touch it" she wills him but dare not say it. Then his fingers brush the side. The feeling is incredible, then they have encircled it and are ever so softly stroking it. "Oh yes. Please, PLEASE" she wills him. She feels his fingers are at the top of her panties and he is gently easing them down and almost without thinking she raises herself to enable him to ease them down and off. She is naked from the waist down. For some reason she is absurdly grateful for the blindfold that she does not have to watch him, like a little child who thinks if she can't see you then you can't see her.

Now he is stroking her tummy, her thighs and just letting the side of his hand brush her clit. "Oh come back with your fingers" she wills him, but he doesn't. Just very gently stroking, caressing and soothing, so beautifully soothing.

"My God" he is licking the base of her clit. She can just feel the warmth of his breath on her skin and the very gentle touch of the tip of his tongue tantalising her. Suddenly she realises the whole point of the blindfold and having her arms tied. She can assure her conscience that she is unable to resist anything he may do with her and therefore, just relax and enjoy the journey. She thinks she trusts him, if not she can tells herself she can always scream very loudly. Right now she is trying hard not to whimper with delight as his warm tongue just very gently goes around her clit increasing he intensity of the pleasure. His fingers, meanwhile are caressing all those lovely sensitive areas below her clit and she is on fire with pleasure. The thing is, all of this is completely new to her. Yes she has very quietly pleasured herself in bed at night and enjoyed the sensations this engendered but the thought of someone else seeing her private parts, actually touching them and now, good heavens, licking them. She tries not to think of her abandonment of her privacy and modesty and just concentrate on the feelings he is giving her.

"No, this can't be happening" she can feel his lips around the top of her clitty just softly enclosing the head and then his tongue is also very softly running around the edge and then the lips, ever so warm and wet, very slowly begin to descend lower and lower - The incredible sensation of the warmth of his mouth totally surrounding her clit while his fingers sensitively play with the folds of skin below. He lifts his mouth and again licks down the shaft and she can feel him letting dribbles of saliva trickle down to his waiting fingers and he uses it as a lubricant to softly tease the incredibly sensitive area around her ass.

Again he takes her into his mouth but now his fingers are a little more insistent. They are pressing against the tight little opening. His mouth leaves her clit yet again and she knows he is putting more saliva on to his fingers.

Again he is softly sucking her, his tongue providing a perfect accompaniment and his fingers again continue their exploration. He presses very gently, his slippery finger enters, just a fraction and the sensation is totally unexpected but also, somehow, exactly right and is impulsively lifts herself to press back which causes his finger to enter further. Now he begins to gently slide the slippery finger back and forth, very slowly but in time to the bobbing of his mouth. She cannot help herself, she is whimpering with pleasure.

He takes her entire clit right down his throat and just holds her there, his finger deep inside and now pressing on some part of her she never knew existed but which is sending thrills up to her already overloaded system.

She can feel the tension increasing, it is almost unbearable. She is straining against her bonds and the feeling of being helplessly tied and not being able to see is adding to the intensity of the moments. Finally, with a loud shriek she explodes, "Oh God. Nothing has ever felt like this" It seems the orgasm will never cease, on and on it goes and then gradually is subsides.

He very gently removes his finger and moves up to kiss her. She can taste herself on his lips and she realises he is putting some of her juice back into her own mouth and for some reason this is just the perfect finish.

"Do not move" he commands and she hears him leave and then he is back with a warm flannel with which to clean and sooth her inflamed body.

She hears him fumbling and then some clicks and she realises he is taking more photos and then he is kneeling beside he, untying her bonds and finally telling he she may remove the blindfold.

He kisses her and she responds, her arms are stiff but she willingly raises them to embrace him.

"Thank you" she says shyly. He smiles gently at her and said "My pleasure, next time I will show you how to please me"

************************

My lovely Susan and I have some quite beautiful times together. She absolutely loves role playing and who am I to refuse. I suspect we shall be acting out the above very shortly.

eljayb
eljayb
61 Followers