A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, please."

I withdrew my cock slowly, watching relief compete with regret in her expression. When I slid my cock deep inside, she dug sharp nails into my back, marking her territory as Carla and Samantha already had. When she bit my neck, I fucked Ella harder, accessing my primal man who wanted to impregnate her repeatedly.

I gripped her ass gently, rocking her backward while forcing my wrists under her thighs until both legs were planted on my shoulders.

My cock slid in and out more swiftly as her pussy adapted to my length and girth. I was careful not to crush her too deeply, making sure on each pass that every gnarl and vein was etched into her virgin soft tissue pussy walls.

"I'm cumming again and again, Andrew."

She hadn't needed to tell me because I saw flickering expressions transitioning between euphoria, the dark taboo we all possess, and ecstasy that only true enjoyment can understand. She was gone, still firmly planted on the end of my cock while enjoying a bird's flight high across mountains, deep into valleys, and across oceans where she alone reigned.

Ella screamed the house down, but Celia would know she was okay on the end of my cock. I kept on fucking her harder, determined not a shred of hymen would remain for another to claim. My cock felt rampant, somehow knowing she was a maiden, ovulating, fertile, and desperate for satisfaction.

When I unloaded my semen inside her, she felt it and looked at me in amazement. If I could see one more thing before I died, it would be Ella's expression of wonder and love in that moment.

"Fuck, Andrew. That feels amazing."

"We agree on that entirely."

When I rolled away, she checked the bed, oddly proud when she saw no blood stains. My cock was another matter, covered in pink cream from her pussy and the virginity I'd enjoyed so much.

"Give me a minute. I need to wash my cock."

"Can I use the toilet at the same time?"

"Of course."

And there we were, like a married couple, one squatting to pee and sluice my cream while the other, me, used a shower head to hose down a bloodied, creamy cock. I glanced at her, and she at me, giggling like excited kids.

"How many times can you fuck me through the night?"

"Before my cock gets sore?"

"Yeah?"

"I'll fuck you ten times before you leave in the morning, Ella."

"You'd better get Celia to order pizza. We'll need the carbs."

12