A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 05

Story Info
Katie Awaits Cock In The Jungle.
3.2k words
4.23
8.9k
8
0

Part 5 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved being around Ella. Her sexual vibrance and verve for life were extraordinary.

Throughout late evening and night, we talked for ages, laughed together, watched a movie, ate pizza in bed, then fucked and fucked some more until both were sore by the morning.

"You're like a perfectly ripened fruit, Ella."

"So long as you aren't thinking about grapes or plums, which become shriveled raisins and prunes."

"Prunes keep you regular."

She shot me a withering look my grandmother would be proud of, so I thought quickly.

"The skin of a peach, succulence of a pineapple, and soul of passion flowers."

"Oh, Andrew, you are wise, sharp and witty. I forgive you."

I lifted my young lover from the bed and took her into my shower room. She giggled like a woman who'd lost her virginity less than twenty-four hours earlier.

I bathed her with luxuriant oils and gave more tender care than Cleopatra would have enjoyed.

"You do care about me, Andrew, don't you?"

"Yes, Ella, but please don't grow attached to me."

"I know it's your job to satisfy me, but I think you'll be mine one day. I won't coerce or force you and would never pine or wait around listlessly like a maiden, but you'll come eventually, I'm sure."

"I already did that inside you about eight times last night."

"You know exactly what I mean, naughty Andrew."

I helped her towel dry, loaned my hairdryer, and ironed Ella's clothes. I offered her anything she desired from my lingerie collection, to which she giggled while handling each.

"These are all brand new."

"Yes. I wouldn't offer you cheap or used."

"You bought these for clients?"

"Of course."

"But they are expensive."

"And you are all worth it."

"Thank you, Andrew."

I escorted her to the front door, kissing my client as though she were a girlfriend I would miss.

"I have eight more sessions left to enjoy."

"At least that."

"I know... there is so much for me yet to learn about the art of amour."

She pecked my cheek and scampered down the stone steps onto our sidewalk, skipping directly into the waiting car.

Ella's chauffeur tipped his hat and smiled, then got in and drove away. Celia stepped up behind me, wrapping both arms around my waist.

"She means to have you permanently."

"I'm tempted to go along with that."

"Give it ten minutes and a double espresso, Andrew, and then she'll wear off."

"Indeed. I'm already thinking about private jets, Katie, and her jungle."

"Good boy. It's essential to look forward. That girl has been in the forest up to her armpits in snakes and denied cock far too long. You have a duty to do for her. Go south, young man!"

A limo turned up within the hour, and Celia stood on the top step beside our front door, waving me a fond farewell. My finances were in good shape, and I felt elevated by my newfound vocation. I dozed off, sitting comfortably in a luxury car.

I was half asleep, staggering into the VIP lounge, quickly finding a spot to squat in while waiting to be processed.

"Katie beckons."

"Sorry, sir, what's that?"

"Oh dear, I zoned out, buddy."

"I need your passport, please."

I'd fallen asleep on a comfortable leather sofa in the private jet VIP lounge at the airport. Schmoozy jazz from Nina Simone had massaged me to sleep, and my dreams of Katie lingered when the immigration officer woke me up.

Our flight was six hours and in perfect comfort, which is more than I could say for arrival at Manaus Airport. On disembarkation, I was hit by a rolling wave of oppressive heat and humidity that caused instant soaking of my body and clothes.

The only saving grace was a beautiful woman and her massive SUV waiting for me outside the VIP immigration lounge.

"I have air conditioning."

"You're an angel."

"You'll find out soon enough I'm definitely not."

I smiled at Katie, taking an instant liking to the beautiful, sexy doctor who needed love on the end of my cock.

"What did you think of the brief?"

"Dinner, some dancing, fuck your brains out, let your boyfriend watch me loving you to learn his lesson and repeat for a couple of days."

"You are clever as you are gorgeous, Andrew."

She drove like a maniac stunt driver on a James Bond movie set, grinning insanely at me while taking every apex at breakneck speed.

When Katie took her massive GMC Yukon off-road, the ride was frightening as she hammered through deep ruts that dragged the vehicle wherever they were headed.

"What's the rush, Katie?"

"Have you ever been without pussy for months, Andrew?"

"Oh... I see."

"Imagine that situation in your life, and then picture how you'd feel if someone delivered a goddess on a plate for you."

"I guess we're not dining before the main event, then?"

"Are you hungry?"

"Only for your pussy."

"Right answer, Andrew. A quick shower, and we're in the sack for the whole night, sweetie."

Katie was a firecracker, and I was journeying a familiar road while hoping she was familiar with the one we drove on.

When we eventually slid to a halt into a makeshift parking lot marked by rebar with plastic bottles stuck upside down on each rod, Katie was out and running to what I could only describe as a bamboo cabin on stilts three feet elevated.

I picked up my luggage and followed behind, cursing the humidity and insects biting. I must confess that for the first time since Celia converted me to a hooker, I wasn't looking forward to my work.

"It's air-conditioned in here."

"Yeah. I have a generator for my surgery. AC is essential. It's also snake, rodent, and insect-free in here."

In the blink of an eye, Katie was stripped naked and looked utterly stunning in every regard. Her Oriental back tattoo captivated me until I noticed an incredible woman's exquisite, powerful physique.

"Fucking hell... you're amazing, Katie."

"Oh... in what way?"

She lifted a towel and squared off to me in all possible sexually intimidating glory.

"Every way. You're awesome."

"Oh, thank you, Andrew. You're so sweet. Mom told me Celia said you would feel like a boyfriend."

She stepped closer, gazing into my eyes as though she were interrogating my soul. It felt terrific to be judged by one so incredible.

I pulled her closer so she could eyeball me while I returned the favor.

When I placed a hand on the small of her back, I saw the girl that lives in every woman regardless of age.

I brushed my lips against hers like a light, cool breeze on a warm night. She whimpered, and I caught the gorgeous whiff of a woman in dire need.

"We must shower."

"I know, but I just wanted to steal a kiss."

She pressed her lips harder against mine, sending her tongue on a gentle foray, searching for answers, confirming what her eyes saw in mine.

I lifted Katie and explored her mouth as she did mine while gripping both ass cheeks hard.

We became rougher, kissing fervently while I carried Katie to the shower.

"You're fully clothed."

"I don't care."

Katie twisted the shower lever, and we were instantly deluged with tepid water. I stripped my clothes while she grabbed a soap bar, rubbing my bare skin and lathering me.

An alarm sounded from the bedroom, and Katie looked frustrated.

"It's an outreach doctor calling for advice. Give me ten minutes tops, and I'll be back. Don't go anywhere."

"I might get eaten by something if I explore around here."

"I'm the only animal that's eating you, Andrew."

When Katie left, I lingered under the rainfall torrent, scrubbing every inch of my body. It felt great to remove the grime of traveling and bathe my cock and balls that Ella had teased so exquisitely a few hours earlier.

I'd felt aroused all day and was engaged in Katie now, as Celia knew I would. She was an incredible woman with a strong character like I had not met before. I drifted off into imagining how we'd make love, and my cock reared up massively.

The steam bathed me, and I meditated while leaning against a glass wall.

When I opened my eyes, Katie peered lustfully from the other side of the glass, still completely naked. I smiled back at her and traced a love heart on the steamy glass.

"Do you mind if I join you again, Andrew?"

"Always, darling."

She stepped into the wet room, released a seductive temporary ponytail, and shook her long hair loose. Katie handed me a natural sponge and a bar of verbena-scented soap. It was obvious what I should do.

She gripped my cock, looked down at it then gave me a quizzical look.

"It will be the biggest cock to ever fuck me. Do girls say that a lot?"

"Sometimes, but right now, caring for you is the only thing that matters, so don't worry; I'll ensure it fits beautifully."

"Aww, Andrew, you're so lovely."

I started at Katie's neck, working my way down her slender, perfect body, lathering the sponge before washing her back, breasts, and legs, allowing the suds to drain quickly off her body under the mighty deluge of a rain shower.

While caressing her torso with a sponge and circling her breasts carefully, I descended to my knees until almost level with her freshly waxed pussy before rising again to clean her torso. I held the sponge in my mouth and gently tweaked both nipples between my thumb and forefinger. When they were hard, I suckled on her, biting down gently before returning to her cleansing, washing her back.

When her allure became too intense, I pulled Katie into me, letting the water bathe our entwined bodies while planting kisses across her neck, shoulders, and breasts again.

"I was supposed to cuckold my boyfriend the first time."

"You are. He's just not getting to see it happen."

"That's very true. There's always tomorrow."

"Are you in love with him?"

She stared up and looked surprised by my question. I wondered if I'd gone too far, but her expression was thoughtful rather than angry.

"No. It's just so fucking lonely out here that it feels nice to have someone back home to talk to, have phone sex with, and to care about me."

"He's a fool."

"Thank you, Andrew. What about you? Are you in love?"

"I've been in love too much, Katie."

"You didn't answer me. Do you have someone right now?"

"Maybe."

"Oh fuck, but you're good. You almost have me believing you."

I smiled sweetly and lathered the sponge again, compressing its porous mass into her butt crack, lingering around Katie's anus, pressing gently to purge and clean her. I rinsed the sponge with fresh water, lathered it again, then rinsed and repeated to ensure it was clean before washing her pussy.

Katie spread her legs wide open and pressed both palms against the glass partition, encouraging me to care for her hygiene completely. I pressed my fingers through the sponge, exploring her swollen labia, making sure I cleaned all the folds of skin around her pussy. She gasped when I circled my finger around her clitoris, applying enough pressure to lift its protective hood and wash the treasured pearl beneath.

I descended her silky smooth legs and soaped her feet, squeezing and massaging each toe to her delight. She shuddered and let out a series of gentle moans. I knew Katie was aroused and tested how much by trailing a fingernail, tickling from her heel to her backside until she buckled, and I held her upright.

"That's not fair, Andrew."

"I wanted to surprise you. It's been such a nice drive through the jungle. Consider this my gift."

"I might book a hotel near the airport before you leave."

"Let's not discuss me leaving, please."

I pulled her closer, wrapping an arm around Katie's waist. My free hand slid downwards, gripping a firm ass cheek. I moved a finger into her ass crack and pushed downwards until I arrived at her tight, puckered anal whorl. I pressed in a little around the entrance to her taboo hole, hoping for permission. Katie relaxed, allowing me access, but I knew inside she was dry.

I fumbled with the soap, pushing it aside, unwilling to stop sucking on her nipples. I coated my index finger with saliva and reached around to her anus again, rubbing it across the firm, tight spangled ridges, meeting with less resistance this time.

Katie gasped when I gently eased my finger up to its first knuckle inside her, then she stooped down and pulled me off her breast, kissing me hard. Her sphincter clenched tightly, gripping my finger, ensuring I could not withdraw it quickly.

I stopped pushing and moved my left hand to rub Katie's clitoris, starting above it and squeezing downwards, passing over her protective hood until the engorged pebble inside hardened. She gasped, and I knew my lover was excited when her fingernails sunk deep into my shoulders.

I played with her clitoris, dragging it gently back and forth under light pressure, enjoying the shuddering of her midriff leaning onto me. My efforts were enough to lubricate inside Katie's pussy, but not so much that she would orgasm too early. I withdrew her natural lubricant on two fingers to bathe an engorged, beautiful pink clitoris, keeping the rain shower on her back.

When I felt her shudder and rise on her toes towards a climax, I inserted an index finger inside her pussy, exploring the tight soft tissue tunnel leading to her cervix. She was warm, wet, and tight inside, and her muscles squeezed my digit when I pushed.

I introduced a second finger into her pussy hole before pushing all three digits deeper into their respective holes, massaging the walls of soft tissue inside my mistress.

I fingered Katie gently, and she slumped, unable to maintain an upright stance, leaning her full weight over me.

"A little deeper inside my back passage, please, Andrew, and gently hook your finger back towards my pussy."

I extended my finger deeper into her rectal passage and in the direction she'd instructed.

"There's a soft wall I can feel."

"You're massaging the entrance of my uterus through my ass, and it's another first for me, darling."

"It's a little intimidating to be fucking a surgeon."

"I'll teach you a few tricks in the coming days, sweetie."

"I'll return that favor, too, Katie."

"I can't wait."

She eyed my cock like a starving Lioness while I kept fingering her. Katie moaned and gently bucked with pleasure while I felt all-powerful, controlling her pleasure.

"Try pushing your left finger deeper into my pussy and hook that forward, too."

I nudged deeper inside Katie's tight pussy hole and extended my finger, gently probing and hooking forwards until I felt a layer of tissue slightly raised and rougher than the surrounding area. I rubbed the roughness gently, and she buckled at the knees, gasping with pleasure.

"Argh... Fucking hell, Andrew... Umm... I can't take it. I'm losing control. Seriously, you must stop, babe."

I removed my finger from Katie's back passage, hoping relief in one hole might allow me to continue exploring the other. She regained some composure, but my finger hovered over what I was pretty sure was her Grafenberg Spot.

"If you go there again, Andrew, I may fall. I'm going wild just thinking about you finger-banging me."

"I've got you, Katie. Don't worry; I won't let you fall."

I bound my free arm more securely around my lover's waist while the other supported an index finger buried deeply inside her pussy, poised over the raised tissue that affected her so much. Katie could let go as much as she wanted because I held tight to give her that confidence.

"I really want to do this for you, Katie."

I hovered above my target, waiting for permission. I desperately wanted to see how wild Katie could be. She stared into my face lovingly and nodded, confirming her consent with a wide grin.

"Please be gentle. I think I'm going to ejaculate hard."

Her rough tissue swelled and hardened against my finger friction. The walls of her pussy crushed my digit, and Katie's abdomen tensed when her knees gave way. My head supported her torso, pressing against an incredibly solid six-pack, perhaps even more ripped than mine.

"Argh... Make a 'come here' motion with your finger, Andrew."

I did, and she yelled, so I knew an orgasm was close.

I gently beckoned with my finger inside her pussy, rubbing the precious tissues and nerve cluster directly beneath her clitoris. I leaned in, resting my brow on her six-pack, and used my tongue to flick her pearl. It was uncomfortable for me, but a small price to pay for her satisfaction. While I stimulated Katie's clitoris from outside and inside, it felt like I had just ignited the space shuttle and was hanging on for the ride.

"Argh! Rub harder... lick me, fuck, oh god... argh! Faster, Andrew."

Katie screamed, wholly lost in wave after wave of a massive orgasm. I pressed my finger on her swollen G Spot, gently dragging it from side to side, increasing the pressure to elicit louder screams.

This is fucking great.

I flicked at the edges of her bumpy g-spot patch inside, isolating it from the surrounding tissues, teasing her orgasm out for as long as it could reach. My tongue slipped away from her clit, unable to follow it as Katie thrashed wildly.

"Argh, argh! Please, Andrew... please do me."

I didn't know what she wanted, so I kept going while her body convulsed violently as Katie totally lost control.

Her orgasm crashed against me in waves, each bigger than the preceding one. It became a physical struggle to support Katie while she whipped around in every direction, riding the climactic crescendo I provided her almost endlessly. I stiffened every fiber of every muscle in my body, anchoring myself to the ground, stabilizing her violence. I was exhausted, and she was almost satisfied.

I felt her juices squirt in streams, splashing off my hand before dribbling down her thighs while I tried to lick, suck and swallow. A milky white liquid seeped from her pussy. I knew instantly that it was her precious ejaculate, and I licked it, devouring gratefully while she shuddered downwards and back to reality.

Her cum tasted sweet, almost like a heavenly nectar.

When her body eventually softened, I knew Katie's climax had passed, and I removed my finger carefully.

"Are you okay?"

She held a finger to my lips and shook her head weakly, almost begging for silence between us. I cradled Katie in my arms like a baby under the rain shower, allowing its warmth to relax and rinse off her orgasm.

I shut off the shower when the water ran tepid, and Katie looked relaxed. Her expression was serene, almost proud, but she wasn't talkative. I reached for a bath towel and wrapped her in it. She helped fasten it at the front.

"Can you help me to our bed, please?"

I dried Katie completely and carried her to bed, gently laying my girlfriend down and drawing the quilt over us. She hauled herself into me, wrapped her legs in mine, and held me close.

"That was the best sex I ever enjoyed, Andrew."

"And we haven't even got started with my cock yet."

"Is now too soon?"

"Not at all."