A Scrupulous Bull Ch. 08

Story Info
A Loving Threesome.
2.8k words
4.4
6.6k
5
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so happy to reach the balcony outside Katie's chalet. Never having been in the jungle before, it came as a real surprise to me how energy-sapping the environment was.

I leaned on a handrail surrounding the small outdoor patio, catching my breath while Katie and our new girlfriend seemed unaffected. As a physically powerful and fit man watching them, I gained a newfound respect for how diverse fitness and physicality could depend on the environment.

"The humidity gets you here, Andrew, especially when you and Katie spent all night fucking and probably didn't drink enough."

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

"I'm Yarima, Andrew, and it's very nice to meet you."

"You are very confident, and I love that."

"I have no reason not to be. I'm a highly prized woman in my culture. I am quick on my feet, considered clever, and a great cook. I hunt better than most men, fish like a dolphin, and fuck like an angel."

Her candor amazed me, and I sized her up, much like Katie did, realizing we would be making love to an astonishing woman.

"I'm attending university in the USA next year. Katie helped me gain access to scholarships that will enable my dream. I owe her a great deal."

"What will you study?"

"Zoology. Then I'll return and join one of the many institutes studying biodiversity in the Amazon basin."

I cupped her chin in my palm while Katie leaned in from behind, wrapping her arms around our prospective lover's midriff. It felt like I was about to make love to a tiny woman, but there was nothing childlike about Yarima, although her diminutive size worried me from a moral and physically capable perspective.

Katie must have read my mind.

"We'll have to be careful when sliding your cock all the way inside her, Andrew."

"I'm concerned about hurting Yarima as well."

The beautiful local tribeswoman took control and pulled my head downwards, much to Katie's delight and surprise. She kissed me deeply and with far more experience than I'd foreseen from someone just nineteen years old.

Her tiny, provocative tongue darted excitedly inside my mouth, teasing me while the young woman's lips seared suggestively and exquisitely against mine. I felt uplifted and excited by her sexual power as the girl wrapped both legs around one of mine, grinding her pussy hard into my knee.

While we kissed, Katie cupped and kneaded two ample breasts before tweaking both solid nipples, evoking her strained response, a mixture of lustful moaning and desperate whimpering. My girlfriend leaned into our lover's ear, whispering.

"I feel so turned on right now, Yarima. Have you licked a woman's pussy before?"

"Many times, Katie. You are in good hands, and it's about time. You've been far too distant from the tribe. Your predecessor fucked almost everyone."

Yarima squeezed my hand tightly while Katie slipped hers into my free one. My new prospective girlfriend gently wrapped her spare arm around my waist, burying her head in my chest.

Katie smiled, rifling her fingers through the girl's hair while kissing me. When she had too much and began shivering, my girlfriend disengaged our kiss, licking both lips while frowning with excessive sexual frustration, wringing her expression.

"Yanomami girls begin sexual relationships much earlier than in our culture."

"She kisses so beautifully."

We stepped inside Katie's chalet, where my lover undressed quickly, discarding her clothes haphazardly, beckoning us both to shower with her. Yarima deftly unbuckled my belt and, in no time at all, dropped the sweaty pants I'd worn for our jungle trek.

Cool air conditioning wafting through the room refreshed my naked body, but I knew a shower was essential before making love to a Queen and her Princess.

When she slid my boxer briefs down, almost to the point my cock was released, Yarima glanced up teasingly, winking while biting her bottom lip with a naughty girl smile.

"I'm already an accomplished lover, Andrew, and much favored by the men in my village, as you will both discover. From the feel I had of your cock earlier and the look of it right now, I'll squirm a little to accommodate you."

Katie turned around to face us and pointed at the massive bulge in my boxer briefs.

"You don't have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable, Yarima. I can fuck Andrew if you can't."

"Don't be so hasty, Katie. I'm determined to take all this cock and enjoy your pussy too. I've waited long enough for a chance to bed you."

She smiled at Katie as a daughter might at her motherly figure while issuing a polite rebuff. I felt both women wanted me equally intensively, which drove my ego to the extent I felt somewhat ashamed.

"And now you have that chance to fuck an amazing man. We three will have a lovely afternoon together making love. You can stay the night too if you'd like, Yarima."

I stripped off my shirt and collected everyone's discarded clothes, dumping them in Katie's laundry basket. When Yarima slipped out of her short skirt, t-shirt, and simple white brief-style panties, I collected those, too, adding them to the pile.

Katie shot me a slightly accusatorial glance, although I saw the comedic undertones of her meaning.

"I'll do laundry for you, Katie. It's the least I can do while you take surgery sessions."

"Thank you, Andrew."

She regarded me in a fresh light, almost like I might be a collaborator. Still, our glances were fleeting because we were enthralled by the petite beauty of a lithe and stunning woman who desperately wanted us both. Her breasts, ass cheeks, and legs were in perfect proportions, with a woman a shade under five feet tall.

Yarima's diminutive stature felt odd as a lover because she was very petite, especially when I cupped her ass in one palm, squeezing its gorgeous tight muscular structure. I ushered my forthright and soon-to-be lover towards Katie, desperate to reach where I could fuck this fantastic woman.

When the two women kissed, looking like a couple almost in love and on their first proper date, my cock swelled to maximum size. I wanted to fuck Katie and Yarima, wondering who would have whom first, next, then last.

Katie panted, and both nostrils flared furiously like dragons in full flight about to burn down a forest. Her eyes widened, and pupils dilated, much more so when our new lover slipped a hand between her legs and began fingering my girlfriend. Both women's arms were covered in goosebumps, and they shimmered like goddesses from my dreams.

I walked past them and stood under the shower, turning its heat down, taking the sting out of my arousal. I could scarcely believe when Yarima led Katie into the shower as though she were dominant.

I soaped up three sponges while the two women leaned against a glass partition in the shower, kissing wildly, gripping each other's ass cheeks, raking bare flesh with sharp fingernails, totally engrossed in one another. I began soaping them, washing shoulders, backs, both pussies, and anal whorls before sliding down onto my knees to wash their legs and toes.

They just kept kissing and fondling one another while I spectated, lending a hand, finger, or tongue here and there.

Suddenly but completely naturally, Katie turned Yarima around, then lifted her with both hands grasping the girl's ass cheeks. Our tribal girlfriend leaned backward into Katie like a chair, accepting the doctor's prompt by opening her legs wide for me.

My face was inches from a dark landing strip of black pubic hair that went no further than the girl's clitoris. A beautiful, tight slit was exposed with two plump, pillowed, glistening labia that seemed desperate for my attention.

While Katie kissed her neck and shoulders, eliciting Yarima's moans, I bowed forward, enjoying the hint of feminine allure that every female human possessed, regardless of race. When I slipped my tongue inside her slit, my new lover gripped my head, pulling me closer.

When I licked her hole, Yarima tasted divine, much like Katie's pussy but with a slightly elevated sweetness, probably from her young age.

I reminded myself the girl was nineteen when plowing my tongue from the tiny pink anal whorl Katie prised wide open to a solid clitoris that engorged much more when I sucked her.

When my tribal girlfriend orgasmed, I sucked and swallowed a stream of her nectar, enjoying that Katie held the girl wide open and comfortably rested in her arms for my enjoyment.

We toweled dry quickly, skipping into the bedroom where Katie sat high on her pillows, encouraging Yarima to dine on her pussy with a gentle beckoning finger and lewd smile. I sat on the edge of our bed and watched the two women begin lovemaking, enjoying Katie's head bowing down to kiss her girlfriend's back while having her pussy expertly licked.

The way Katie's hair tumbled across Yarima's back tantalized me, but not so much as when the girl I would fuck pointed her ass high, wiggling her slit from side to side for my attention.

"Would you fuck me, please, Andrew? I'm quite well prepared."

When I stood behind her, gripping the girl's ass cheeks gently, she whimpered, and Katie held her reassuringly, nodding to me that I should proceed.

"She wants it all, Andrew. I know you'll be careful, but Yarima knows what she's doing."

"If you're sure."

"Give her what she asked for, please, sweetheart."

I was convinced the beautiful village woman couldn't take my full ten inches and worried about hurting her. If Yarima felt any concern, she didn't show it, sounding every bit the desperate lover that was licking and sucking Katie's pussy hole with enormous enthusiasm.

I slid my cock up and down Yarima's slit, peeling back my foreskin to press hard with a smooth glans. When I circled my cock head around a swollen, solid clitoris, she gasped and raised her head slightly to gaze at Katie, who smiled and nodded reassuringly.

"Take her now, Andrew. Just a few inches of your cock at first, maybe halfway, then let her stretch wide and get used to it."

"Okay. Yarima, are you ready?"

"For sure, Andrew. I'm feeling quite desperate, although a little afraid."

"Andrew won't hurt you, sweetheart."

When I pressed my cock forward into her pussy, it was difficult to break the seal, however well-lubricated the young girl was. She wriggled painfully when my glans widened her entrance hole, and I felt immense pressure clamp down on what little cock I'd slid inside. I paused, waited while she stretched wide, and then, to my absolute surprise, Yarima buried her lips in Katie's pussy while pushing herself gently backward onto my cock.

I held her ass cheeks firmly, allowing the girl to sink her cunt as far onto my cock as she wished. She stretched and squeezed my shaft while the soft tissue walls gripping my cock trembled.

"How tight is she, Andrew?"

"Extremely. This is easily the tightest pussy I've ever fucked."

Katie smiled, utterly unphased by the implied comparison not in her favor. I couldn't see any jealousy in her expression, only desire and delight when she slid down further, providing our lover better access to her pussy hole.

"You have half of my cock inside now."

"I'm taking it all, Andrew, and then you'll fuck me hard."

She kept pushing back, and given her high confidence, I began thrusting my hips gently forward, squeezing the tight walls of her incredible pussy with my enormous iron rod shaft. I imagined Yarima could feel every vein and gnarl of my solid cock as they etched into her most private body part.

With an inch of cock left to take, it felt like I was crushing her cervix. She panted like a woman in labor, gripping Katie's hands, entwining their fingers as though one were in solidarity with the other. To her credit, Yarima never stopped licking my girlfriend's pussy, who was ascending quickly to a vigorous and noisy orgasm.

"Relax, Yarima. Let me fuck you, and just allow your body to float gently away."

I withdrew my cock, and she whined, whimpered, and moaned, begging for more. When I sunk my stiff cock back inside her pussy, it felt like immense forces were squashing my flesh. I gave her an extra inch, withdrew again, and began fucking her faster.

"I want it all inside me, Andrew."

"You'll get it all, sweetheart. Trust me."

Each time my inward stroke pressed against her cervix, she relaxed more. Yarima's cunt loosened, celebrating the longest, thickest cock ever to fuck her. The more I sped up, the better her hole stretched wide, accommodating my shaft, although the pressure of her tightness never relented.

I was fucking her almost as I had done with Katie and with only an inch of solid flesh until the girl achieved her goal. When she signaled an orgasm by screaming so loudly it would alert the whole tribe, I shunted the extra length of my shaft deep inside her, watching for a pained reaction.

Her spine arched into a steep curve, and Yarima's body shuddered like a leaf in strong winds as pleasure unleashed a torrent of rapture through her. She pressed her slit back hard, knowing instinctively that my cock had bottomed out balls deep inside her.

I watched, wholly entranced, when Katie exploded into a tumultuous orgasm on the end of our lover's tongue as we expertly fucked her from both ends. She wriggled her ass cheeks forward, pushing more swollen, drenched pussy into our lover's mouth, rubbing her clitoris hard with a finger while holding her cunt lips wide open between the other forefinger and thumb, desperately wringing out more ecstasy.

Katie's hand released her splayed pussy lips, and a palm gripped Yarima's head as she encouraged the girl closer into her crotch to continue licking while I reamed her full-on, barreling my cock deep inside the tightest pussy I'd fucked.

Yarima buried her face in Katie's crotch while the older, more experienced woman whispered words of encouragement. I pounded the petite woman with a solid cock that had stretched her hole wide open. There was no doubting her determination to beat me, and I knew the girl wanted my semen flooding inside her.

Muffled screams and her hands reaching backward to hold mine confirmed I was hitting the spot she needed. I felt Yarima's orgasm tremble against my cock like the tremors of an oncoming freight train on steel tracks. Katie stared at me, smiling affectionately, confusing my emotions as I bottomed out, twitching and jerking my seed deep inside the young tribal girl.

I felt powerful muscles squeezing tightly, milking my cock while she moaned and thrashed around, secured on the bed only by Katie's supportive embrace.

I left my cock lodged deep inside her while she quivered uncontrollably, enjoying the orgasm Katie and I had given. When Yarima raised her head and looked back, I saw the total satisfaction of a woman in loving afterglow.

She looked back at Katie while sliding her pussy off my cock, using my girlfriend to keep herself balanced.

"May I use the toilet, please, Katie?"

"Of course, sweetheart. We'll be here when you get back."

I collapsed onto the bed and cuddled into Katie, who seemed wholly satisfied. We kissed, almost as though rekindling our relationship and reclaiming one another.

"Tell me then Andrew. Do you have feelings for Yarima?"

Her question hit me like a brick in the face, and I had to think to find an honest answer while checking myself to understand how I felt.

"Not even slightly. All of my feelings are for you."

"Really?"

"Yes. Aside from how I feel about you, I hadn't even considered romance with Yarima."

"Am I still the current ongoing love interest, then?"

"Most definitely, Katie. In fact... more so than before."

Yarima rejoined us, kissing her lovers before squeezing a tiny, powerful body between our embrace. She looked content and felt warm, soft, and yielding, as I certainly was, and Katie seemed to be.

I sensed my client had more challenges and questions for me to confront, but to what end, I didn't know.

We dozed off, and it felt wonderful to sleep as a threesome, rolling in and out of one loving embrace after another. When Yarima woke through the night, wanting more cock, I gave it to her missionary style, making love traditionally while Katie held her legs wide apart.

I woke to Yarima shaking me gently while standing naked beside the bed. I was spooning Katie and hadn't noticed our lover slip away for a shower alone.

"It's daybreak, and I must go to do chores for my family. My pussy is so fucking sore, and I thank you both for that."

"You're very welcome, sweetheart."

"I'm going to brag about fucking you both. I won't be disrespectful, but you might expect more propositions."

Katie and I both kissed our new girlfriend goodbye, having thoroughly enjoyed the vibrancy of her powerful, lithe body. As she dressed, my girlfriend began wanking off my morning wood, readying us both to fuck.

"You're mine again now, Andrew."

"I never stopped being yours."

"I believe that is true."