Seong and the Futa Ghoul

Story Info
She is captured and fucked by a ghoulish futa monster.
1.6k words
4.63
17.7k
39

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Owlandu
Owlandu
52 Followers

Previously: Seong got lost in a strange cave labyrinth, and ravaged by a monster.

Triggers: nonconsent

A very tall woman emerged slowly from the dark, movements stiff and odd. The more she left the shadows the more strange she looked. She was emaciated but muscular, her skin grey and veined, her limbs abnormally long. Intense yet vacant eyes looked out of a sharp and wizened face, framed by long white hair. She wore no clothes, revealing heavy, sagging breasts with large pert nipples. And most disturbing of all, between her bony legs hung a massively enlarged cock and dangling balls.

Still unseen by her, I crouched backwards into a small alcove in the wall, keeping my eyes on her. She ambled closer, staring straight ahead. Her cock swung gently with her movement, bumping against her legs, balls so heavy they stretched downwards. My cunt clenched. She drew in front of me and I tried to be invisible. My eyes trailed the length of her penis, from the slightly cinched hilt, following the pulsing veins down the wide middle to the tapered head, and I swallowed nervously. I was scared, I didn't want to be caught by this thing. But to my shame my belly was tingling, my pussy clenching and empty. The way I was sitting, my pussy was open and exposed to the air. She moved past me.

I sat there, feeling intensely aware of my pussy, wanting to touch myself. Thinking of that monster cock, thinking of it pushing inside me as she held me down. Pumping inside me, every inch of it bottoming out, filling me with its throbbing mass. I couldn't hear her, so I moved my arm. My hand crept down, almost against my will, then slipped under my legs. Slowly, I lightly brushed my fingertips down my pussy lips, wet and tender. I shuddered at the sensation. With more purpose, I ran my fingers down lengthwise, applying pressure. Pressing my hand there, I paused to breath shakily, staring up.

And she came back, suddenly appearing bent down to glare in at me. I had only a moment for my heart to skip a beat, and then she grabbed me by the front of my dress and dragged me out.

"No!" I cried out in shock, scrabbling for purchase on the ground. With unexpected strength she took hold of my leg and pulled me upside down into the air, making me shriek and flail. My head came level with the giant member, and I went cross-eyed as it drew my focus. The woman, or monster, hissed in the back of her throat, and I looked up to see her tilt her head in an alien way as she considered my body. I thought for sure I was about to be eaten. My dress had fallen down past my hips to expose my damp pink slit, and this drew her attention. She sniffed, moved closer and sniffed again, her breath brushing over me. And then, to my surprise she opened her mouth wide and latched on to my vulva, immediately licking and sucking, sloppy and hungry.

I shrieked and bucked away. She grabbed my other leg, so that she could hold both my legs apart enough to continue devouring my soft pussy while I twitched and squeaked. Her tongue rubbed and slathered all through my sensitive folds with intensity, and she sucked my clit into her mouth with enough force to be both stimulating and uncomfortable.

Her hot tongue probed my little hole, and she pushed it inside wetly. It forced in deeper, surprisingly fat and long, and wriggled and pulsed inside me like she was trying to guzzle my fluids.

All the while the monster between her legs hung in front of my face, so I could see it twitch and harden, precum drooling from the tip and dangling down. It rose up to brush my cheek as she went back to sucking my folds into her hot mouth. She slurped and suckled, thoroughly exploring every sensitive nook and cranny, sometimes nibbling. Her tongue vigorously rubbed against my clit, like it was a lolly she was trying to get to the center of, sucking it hard inside her mouth occasionally. It was driving me mad, my cunt was drooling against my will.

With no warning she flipped me around like a ragdoll, and I was hoisted right way up with my back to her chest. Her arms held me up from under my knees, forcing my legs up against my sides, and she grabbed my upper arms tightly so that they were forced outwards and I couldn't use them to defend myself. I pulled against her but her grip was like iron.

I noticed her huge veiny breasts were resting on my thighs, the nipples so large they were phallic. I looked down, and bobbing below me was her engorged cock, purplish and visibly throbbing, ready for action. I whimpered, and my wet pussy clenched.

She manoeuvred to poke her cock at my entrance. It slid against me and instead thrust onto my belly, warm and so big it went past my belly button. She tried and slid past again, my entrance too tight. She growled in frustration. The cock head pressed into me, pressuring entrance. My face screwed and I wriggled as it pushed and slipped inside an inch. The head buried itself inside me and my pussy clamped tight on it. She forced her cock in gradually, my pussy having to acclimatise quickly to the girth and depth. I keened in discomfort, but I couldn't get away, she had complete control of me.

She pulled out against the tight suctioning of my pussy, then pushed back in with a determined grunt.

"Oh god, please... Stop," I pleaded, but she didn't pay me any attention.

I could see the shape of her embedded cock bulging my belly out, so big compared to my slim body. I stared in shock.

Out and in, she forced that monster cock into me, rocking her hips while forcing me down onto it. I cried out with each penetration, my tunnel stretched and thoroughly filled.

She sped up, her cock coated in my fluids and her copious precum, groaning in unfiltered arousal. Her large balls swung up with each thrust. She was inching in deeper, determined to hilt herself.

Her movements grew more forceful and wild, I was a doll in her grip and my pussy was her helpless fucktoy. She breathed heavily above my head, lost in enjoyment.

Savagely, she pounded my pussy for all it was worth. My eyes rolled back in my head and I whimpered gutturally. Every pound was an electric shock deep inside going straight to my numbed brain, my pussy abused but begging for more. I was so wet my pussy dripped.

Without ceasing the animalistic fucking, she moved her grip over my arms and clasped her hands behind my neck, forcing my head down and my body to compress downward, my arms out to the sides. Legs bent, she threw her hips up to impale me, pushing my body down to fully envelop her meat.

My whole body vibrated with the speed of her humping, all I could do was grimace and take it. All I could feel was her cock all the way inside me, taking ownership of my cunt and my womb, my belly bulging with it.

I felt her cock twitch, and with an almighty thrust she lodged her cock deep inside my well-used pussy and came. Her cum splattered my depths in a hot discharge and I came in response, spasming on her cock with a cry. She thrust again, trying to go as deep as possible. Her cum flooded out of her twitching member, my cunt milking her enthusiastically. I was moaning, thoughts only on her monster cock in my pussy. I went taut with each rhythmic clench on the huge mass pushing me apart from the inside.

But she wasn't done.

Still clutching me, she lay on her back. Her cock, embedded so deep inside me, started moving again. Slow at first, then faster, fucking me proper. I protested, tried to get away from the relentless pounding. I needed time to rest! But she kept fucking me, her hips lifting off the ground as she slammed her monstrous cock into me, again and again. My breasts were shaking across my chest, my belly pushed out with each penetration. She moaned gutturally, pleasuring herself with abandon, my pussy helplessly stretched over her member. It felt so good, it wasn't long before I was cumming on her cock again.

I cried out as she turned us around so that I was facing the ground. She continued fucking, her large form curled around me, dwarfing me, while she jackhammered into my pussy. I was a wet mess, my eyes rolled back, head empty. I'd gone past the point of delicate moaning and was making animalistic groaning noises as my body shook under the impacts.

She came twice like that.

...

She took me to a cave, I suppose her home. She kept me there for three days, fucking me almost non-stop. I was pushed into the dingy floor with her hammering into me from behind like a dog; I was held tight to her chest so she could pound into me as she fell asleep, dumping her final load. I was fucked in all sorts of positions, always gripped tight and unable to get away. She didn't even stop for food, her cock was thrusting near continuously, cum constantly dripping from around it. Tears were dried on my cheeks, despite my hunger I had cum so often that I was in a numb stupor.

Eventually, I got away as she slept. It was a struggle to walk straight.

Owlandu
Owlandu
52 Followers