A Secluded Parking Lot

Story Info
A son's guilt having sexual feelings for his mother.
12.1k words
4.43
57.5k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Secluded Parking lot

By

Promithius

I was somewhat relieved when I read an article which stated that a son, at some time in his life, will fantasize about having sex with his mother. The article went on to describe the conditions of a woman's situation, which would allow a greater success rate for her son, should he so wish and have the courage, to seduce his mother.

The article said, that the son would generally be between his mid to late teens, and early twenties. But that is not always the case. Sometimes the son may be much older, even married, and he probably draws a comparison between his wife and his mother, especially if the wife withholds certain sexual practices within the marriage bed. It stated there are specific conditions which can almost ensure a successful outcome, if the son is prepared to gamble and attempt to seduce his mother.

The mother would have been a single parent for at least three to five years, the father having died or run off. The mother retains the family home, by either having inherited it, left it by default, or as a part of a divorce settlement. She's lonely and very protective of her son. She's also worried that if she goes out on dates and remarries, the new husband could take her for everything and lose the family home, and possibly much more. She's worried that he could be a drinker or drug user, even abusive and practice rough sex causing her harm. She would be aware that everything would be fine while they were dating, and even while they were engaged. But once they were married, and he was comfortable with his life, then his true colors could immerge. With the mother having all these concerns, she would rather live a life of loneliness than remarry, and is therefore ripe to be seduced by the son, in whom she has complete trust.

Sometimes it is the mother that seduces the son, but the majority of the times it is the son that seduces the mother. How does this happed, there are many ways? The most common being when, for whatever reason, the mother and son are in an embrace. The son gambles and places a hand on his mother's breast and gives it a light squeeze. The mother may be shocked and may chastise him, perhaps even slap his face. However, she is now aware that her son has sexual feelings towards her, and will have feelings of guilt for slapping him. Over time, and with her son's persistent undercurrent of subtle sexual attention, the idea will ferment and will gradually become more acceptable to her. Her loneliness will develop into frustration, then she will begin to fantasize, finally becoming excited as she thinks about her son making romantic gestures towards her.

I realized that my mother met every criteria of the article. Mom had been a single parent for twelve years, father having left us for another woman. Occasionally she would mention that she was lonely, especially the time I was away at college. Occasionally I would suggest that she needs to find a man and go out on dates. She certainly had every opportunity working as a nurse in a hospital. She in turn would say that dating wasn't an option, which made me think she would never trust a man again. She was awarded the family home in the divorce settlement, which was uncontested by my father. And finally I had been thinking sexual thoughts about mom and fantasized about seducing her.

The timing was unintentional, I hadn't fully developed my plan, and to make it worse, my mind set and courage was even less prepared than my plan, when it happened. I was sitting in the chair bending down tying the laces on my sneakers, when my mother who was in the kitchen at the time came to the door and said. "I saw Roy in the town yesterday."

Roy was my college buddy and roommate but I haven't seen him since I left college, which is surprising since we just live on the opposite sides of town. Which I suppose we live only ten miles apart.

"What did he have to say?"

"I told him how well you were doing and the things you've been up to, and he said he would like to borrow your car for a couple of days."

Without thinking I said. "Like fuck he can."

Well mom went mad, I've never used that kind of language in front of her before but it just slipped out.

"Oh, I'm sorry, so sorry, but it just slipped out. It was an honest mistake"

"An honest mistake, just slipped out, Alan that's disgusting I never thought I would hear language like that from your mouth."

I stared at her and could see the disgust on her face and thought why the hell is she so uptight, she must have heard the word at least a thousand times heard the word her faceple of days.he other side 1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 on TV.

Mom and I have been on our own for the last twelve years since my father left us. At first life wasn't easy, that was until I gained employment, then things began to get better. I've done every I can to help out and now she berates me for a slip of the tongue, even though I apologized. Again I responded without thinking, what made me say it I have no idea, except that I was upset.

"Alright I slipped up, I can't understand why you're getting so uptight about it, you hear it all the time on TV, but I tell you this, you need a good fucking and I'd like to slip something between your legs."

"You disgust me, you wouldn't talk to me like that if your father was here."

"Well he's not here, he left; you probably drove him away to leave me without a father."

Mom burst into tears and ran out of the room, sobbing as she ran up the stairs to her bedroom.

Mom never spoke to me for two weeks, almost throwing my meals in front of me. Even during the evenings she refused to stay in the same room as me. It wasn't until the Saturday morning did it seemed she had forgiven me, when she asked me to take her out that night for a ride in the car, just to get out of the house.

"Where would you like to go?"

"Anywhere, I don't mind."

"How about a run down to the coast?"

"Fine."

The coast was about an hours' run from home, it was something we did occasionally. We would park the car on the front and watch the waves breaking on the shore. It wasn't very exciting, but mom enjoyed the ride.

Saturday evening I was already sitting in the car when she came out of the house. Usually I would wait for her and open the car door and see her in, but with the mood she was in I decided to stay out of her way. I was surprised when I saw her, she was wearing a mini skirt and tight v neck sweater. The way she dressed was not her normal attire, never having seen her wear a mini skirt and tight sweater before. When she was up close and sitting next to me in the car you could see the outline of her bra and small the protrusions of her nipples. As she got in the car the hem of the skirt rode up just passed mid-thigh, and remained there as she settled herself into the seat.

Our journey to the coast was one taken in silence, not a word was spoken. It was dark by the time we arrived at an isolated parking area which has been used as an overflow parking lot for families wishing to spend a day on the beach. I reversed the car into a secluded spot, so that we were facing the ocean. Fifteen minutes we sat there with not a word being spoken, until mom suddenly said.

"You never said whether you liked my new clothes or not."

"Are we talking now?"

"You never answered my question."

"A mini skirt, I've never seen you wear a mini skirt before, why now?"

"From what I've seen, all your girl-friends wear short skirts and tight sweaters, so I wondered how they would look on me. It's the shortest skirt I've ever worn, and the first time I've worn a silky skirt, here feel for yourself."

Mom took my hand and rubbed it several times across her stomach so that I could feel the fabric, and it was very silky. Then she rubbed my hand over the fabric on top of her thigh and on to the fleshy part of her leg which pushed the hem of the skirt further up her thigh.

"Do you approve of how I look, or do you just think I'm just a silly old woman who looks ridiculous?"

"I think you look very nice."

"Very nice, that's all you think, I look very nice."

"Alright you look very sexy."

There was another period of silence before she spoke again.

"Do you find older women attractive?"

"I depends on the woman."

We sat there for a further ten minutes in silence then suddenly she blurted out.

"Alan do you find me attractive?"

In the semi darkness with the aid of the street lights I could just about make out mom's figure. The slight glow on her legs and the protrusion of her breasts.

"Yes I do."

There was a further extended period of silence.

"Have you ever made love to a woman?"

I was shocked and all I could think to say was. "Define a women."

"A lady, say over thirty years of age."

"No I haven't."

"You know it's a very satisfying feeling for a woman, and it boosts her self-confidence when she knows she can still attract much younger men."

There was a long period of silence and I couldn't help but wonder what was coming next.

"Would you like to kiss me?"

"Sure if that is what you would like."

Mom leaned towards me, and I leaned towards her. I was unable to put my arms around her or anything like that because of the cars console between us. She complained when I gave her a brief light kiss on the lips.

"That wasn't very romantic."

"What do you expect when we have this large console between us? You should know that romance is reserved for the back seats."

"Ok, let's go."

She open her door, stepped out, opened the back door and climbed in and sat herself on the back seat with her skirt sliding a little higher up her legs. She had me puzzled, not sure just how far she was prepared to take things, but I was ready for anything. I joined her in the back put my arms around her pulled her close and down so that we were almost lying flat, and kissed her passionately. I thought it a bit weird kissing my own mother that way, but was more surprised that, not only did she initiate this romantic session but was enjoying it and wanted more.

Mom became obsessed with kissing, pulling me close, crushing her breasts against my chest, placing her legs between mine. I didn't complain I was getting a lot of enjoyment out of it. I began to wonder if, I should slip my hands up her skirt. She put the idea into my head by instigating the rubbing of my hands over her skirt and legs. As we kissed I worked my hand down her back. I paused when my hand found its way onto her ass, letting it rest there for several seconds before easing my hand down and around to the front feeling for the hem of her skirt.

I slipped my hand beneath her skirt and rested it on her thighs. Her legs were together, so I pushed my hand deep as possible between her thighs, then began to work my way up towards the crotch of her panties. Mom suddenly stopped kissing me raised her head and said. "What do you think you're doing?"

With my hand still creeping up towards her pussy, and before I could say anything she screamed at me then slapped me hard across the face.

"You dirty pervert, you discuss me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, she made me so mad I shouted back.

"You're the one who fucking started it by asking me how I liked your new clothes, then taking my hand and rubbing it over your skirt and legs, and asking me if I would like to kiss you. You know what men call your type of woman, a fucking prick teaser. I'll drive us home now, but you stay in the back I don't want you up front with me."

When we arrived home mother got out of the car and opened up the house. I parked and locked the car before going in, then went straight up to my bedroom without so much of a goodnight or see you in the morning. We never spoke for two days.

The night of the third day I was lying in bed when there was a knock on the door, mother called out.

"Alan can I come in."

"Yes come in."

She came over and sat on the bed, she had changed from her work clothes into sweat pants and a sweater.

"Alan I'm sorry about Saturday night and slapping you. Over the last couple of days I thought about what I said to you, and can see just how easy it was to misinterpret my actions. What I'm trying to understand is why you would do something like that."

"Because I thought you wanted to be made love to."

"But even so, why would you actually get physical with your mother?"

"Because you're beautiful and sexy and." I paused wondering whether I should tell her the whole truth.

"And what?"

"And I love you."

"Of course you do I'm your mother."

"No I'm in love with you."

Mom just said "Oh" and sat there looking at me, then she said. "I hate this silence between us will you please forgive me?" Then gave me a lingering kiss on the lips and left without saying another word, leaving me wondering what will happen next.

The following Saturday night I went out on a date with one of the girls from work and arrived home about midnight. Unusually mom was still up and sitting on the sofa dressed in a skirt and blouse. First it was unusual for her to be up that late, and secondly if she was, she would usually be wearing her nightgown and robe.

"You're late tonight."

"Yes, have you been waiting up for me?"

"No, I fell asleep on the sofa and haven't long woken up. So what did you get up to tonight?"

"I went to the movies with a girl from work then we had a late meal."

"You went on a date?"

"Yes."

"Why would you go on a date with someone else when you said that you were in love with me?"

"Well, since it would seem that we are now speaking our mind for the first time. After the last few weeks and especially when I told you that I was in love with you, there was no reaction, you gave no indication of your feelings for me whatsoever. How was I to know what you want from me?"

"This girl have you been out with her before?"

"No this was our first date."

"And did you put your hand up her skirt?"

"No of course not."

"Then why did you try to put your hand up my skirt on our first date?"

"We were on a date?"

"Well it certainly started to look that way, don't you think?"

"Let me get this straight, and mom you must be honest with me. You would like us to date and eventually become a couple and do things that couples do, which includes making love?"

She hesitated for several seconds, then stood up came over to me put her arms around me pulling close and said.

"Yes, if that's what you want, that's what I want. But you will have to consider my feelings and take things slowly."

Then she kissed me, a long lingering kiss, at the same time I believed she was deliberately crushing her breasts against my chest. Breaking the kiss she said. "You can take me out next Saturday on our first official date. We can have a meal somewhere then you can drive me to the coast so we can begin again."

"Well if we are going to date I can't very well call you mom."

"No darling you can't, but it would be nice if you called me Laura."

"Laura it is then."

Saturday night we had difficulty finding a restaurant who could accommodate us, trying several before we found a small restaurant, some five miles from the coast. Low lighting and private booths resulted in a very romantic atmosphere. After a very fine meal, with mom having a glass of wine and me a soda, we sat talking, while holding hands across the table. Before continuing our journey I was given details of the restaurant and contact number to book a table, should we consider arranging further visits. Arriving at the coast we parked in the same secluded spot, as we did the previous time. We sat silently in the dark for about five minutes with me getting impatient.

"Fancy sitting in the back like we did last time."

"Yes, providing you don't try and put your hand up my skirt."

I opened the door got out of the car and made my way onto the back seat. Mother followed my example and climbed in the back resting her shoulders against mine. I put my arm around her shoulder, twisted my body towards her and kissed her on the lips. We shifted around to make ourselves comfortable then melted into each other's arms. Our kissing became almost continuous, and it wasn't long before our tongues slipped into each other's mouth. It got to a point where we needed short breaks, just to catch our breaths. It was during such a break that mother, who must have been a little unsure of our relationship, began to search for compliments.

"Darling tell me again that you love me, and that I'm beautiful and you find me sexy."

"Oh Laura you are so beautiful and I love you dearly."

As I provided her with passionate kisses, my hand slipped between our bodies covering and lightly squeezing her breast. With my hand on her breast I could feel the thick seams and the stiff under-wiring of her silky half cup bra. Mom's breathing became more pronounced, I assumed from arousal, as I felt the rise and fall of the ample soft warm flesh of her upper breast, as it protruded above her bra cup. All this happened in the matter of seconds with me attempting to remind her of my sexual intentions. I was surprised she didn't berate me, instead it felt like she pressed her breast into my hand, then without breaking our kiss, she just pushed my hand away. I whispered in her ear. "Oh Laura, you are so sexy and can't wait for you to show me those magnificent tits."

With one arm wrapped around my waist and the other over my shoulder she pulled me tighter into her body crushing her breast against my chest and her lips against mine. This small indication of her arousal gave me greater confidence, that sooner or later mom would be willing to have a sexual relationship. I slipped my hand beneath her breast and bounced it up and down several times before placing my hand full on and lightly squeezing. It was when I fumbled around and squashed her nipple between my thumb and finger that she push my hand away. We continued to kiss, and for the third time I slipped my hand over her breast, only that time there was no squeezing or bouncing. Progress was being made because mom didn't push me away, she allowed me to rest my hand there. Shortly after she said it was getting late and suggested that we drive home.

Sunday morning when I came down stairs mom was still wearing her nightgown, and cooking breakfast. Moving behind her I put my arms around her and placed my hands over both breasts. She turned around and kissed me passionately on the lips. After breaking the kiss, I looked down and stared at the top of her breasts protruding above her nightgown, then looked her directly in the eye, and said. "Laura you are so beautiful, you drive me insane, because all I can do is think of you all the time."

She smiled, gave me a quick kiss on the lips, then told me to go and sit down so she could bring me my breakfast. Mom leant over as she placed my plate in front of me. My eyes were attracted to her nipples hiding beneath her nightgown as they seemed to be overly large, creating significant mounds in her nightgown. Mom caught me staring at her breasts as she sat down opposite me, and blushed with embarrassment, her face and neck glowing red, knowing I had noticed her enlarged nipples. It was obvious she knew what I was thinking, probably thinking that I would like to get my lips around those beautiful nubs, which I would. I wondered if it would accelerate her acceptance of me as a sexual partner, I desperately hoped so. But then there's the stigma to an unlawful incestuous relationship, and I wondered how she would see and feel about our particular situation.

The following Tuesday she asked me. "Darling can you book a table for Saturday at the little restaurant, and try to get that secluded table at the back."

"Are you saying you would like to drive down to the coast again? As for booking the most romantic table in the place, don't you think it may look a little suspicious?