A Secluded Parking Lot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I kissed my way down her body I positioned myself between her legs, finally stopping just past my target so that the top of my head was resting against the area of her womanhood. I drew a mouthful of the soft flesh of her inner thigh and created a second hickey, before kissing my way up to her pussy. For several minutes I alternated kisses between the triangular shape of her pubic mounds close cropped hair, and her pussy lips. The triangular shape of her trimmed hair reminded me of an arrow, directing lovers to the center of intense pleasure.

I could hear mom moaning and feel her body lifting, as she attempted to press herself harder against my face. She yelped and cooed as I nipped her pussy lips, then stroked her clit with my tongue. She began to moan and squirm as I licked, before pushing my tongue as deep as possible into her pussy. While all the time I continued to fondle her tits and squeeze her nipples.

"Oh fuck, what are you doing to me?"

There was no chance of miss hearing what she said, mom no longer whispered, she almost shouted, what she considers abusive language, at me. I worked my tongue faster, like a snake's tongue it flashed in and out of her body. Having slid a hand under her ass, my finger slipped between her cheeks searching for her rose bud.

"Darling finger me."

I just couldn't believe how my mother was reacting to my treatment of her, my expectations were that she would be disgusted and chastise me, not encourage me. With my middle finger slipped in her ass, I began to work my way back up her body, kissing each part as I went. However, as soon as I was able, I eased my thumb deep into her pussy. There was no gentleness about my action, mom seemed to be enjoying a little rough treatment, and by the time I resumed kissing her on the mouth, my thumb and finger were working back and forth inside her.

"Mom are you enjoying my finger and thumb fucking you like this?"

"Oh yes darling I've never experienced feelings like this before."

"Well perhaps you should have let dad have his way, he could still be here fucking you like this."

"I'm glad I didn't, I would rather have you play with my body and fuck me, than him."

"Fucking hell Laura you have changed in a few weeks, now you are such a slut."

"Perhaps I've always been a slut, and it just needed the right man to trigger my emotions. You can call me what you like, I love it when you call me names especially when your cock is inside me, like now, it's time, please take me, make love to me."

As we kissed mom took hold of my cock and guided me inside her. She moaned into my mouth as I slipped my whole length into her. Lying on top of her I allowed my total weight to bear down on her, so that I could feel her tits pressing against my chest. Mom broke our kiss as I gently moved back and forth within her then she began to mumble softly, her sultry voice just above a whisper. I could just about make out what she was saying but didn't know whether she was talking to me or herself.

"Oh baby you're doing it to me, god this is so nice, it's been a long time since I've had a man on top of me like this. Harder darling and a little faster, come on give to me harder, oh that's nice, a little more, come on baby fuck me hard, give it to me good, I'm close to coming,"

Our lips were locked together and I could feel the vibrations in my mouth as her body began to tremble then convulse as she neared her climax. Her moans became louder and louder, and in the end just as she was about to cum she was screaming at me to fuck her harder. She became so loud just telling her to be quiet wasn't sufficient. It became necessary to put my hand over her mouth to mute the sound. I swear that our neighbors or even those walking past the house could hear her screams. Her vocals became louder and she was thrashing around, while trying to bite my hand. I thought about removing it and just let her scream, but was too concerned that someone would phone the police, or investigate the commotion. As mom reached her climax, her arms and legs wrapped tight around me, and she was pushing back on me as much as I was ramming into her. It was only a matter of seconds, after her orgasm, that I felt the sensation which meant all of my hard work was about to be rewarded. Over and over again strings of pearly semen shot deep inside her, leaving me exhausted and more than satisfied.

Suddenly everything went quiet, mom collapsed, her arms and legs were no longer trying to crush me, she remained still as we lay in each other's arms recovering, waiting for the next opportunity to make love. As my senses returned I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest, the warmth around my cock that was still hard inside her. I kissed her, she placed her arms around my neck and we kissed again. My whole body was now beginning to relax, but much to my surprise I still retained my erection within her.

"Darling that was so good, I've never experienced anything like that before, but on top of me like this you're getting heavy, would you please move over?"

I rolled off her, then taking up a kneeling position, I straddled her body, positioning myself so her large breasts were resting in my lap, with my cock pressed between them. She pulled my cock down pushing it deep into her cleavage forcing it against her body before pressing her breasts together squeezing my manhood between them. A mixture of our bodily fluids still coated my hard cock, creating a natural lubricant, allowing me to slip easily back and forth between her tits. Although my cock was almost as hard as it could be, there was no way that I would be ejaculating between her tits any time soon.

After several minutes of pleasuring myself between her tits I moved further up her body to a position that if I was to lower myself I would be sitting on her tits. With my cock in hand I leaned forward and pressed it against her lips.

"Suck it."

"You don't expect me to suck that, after what you've been doing with it."

"Just suck it."

With some reluctance she slowly placed her lips over the end of my cock, then to feel her tongue flick across the tip. I leaned further forward and pressed harder almost forcing my cock deeper into her mouth. Unable to speak, and with a few moans and groans, there was some reluctance on mom's part to take more of my cock in her mouth. Mom wasn't performing to my satisfaction I had to keep telling her to go deeper until I finally had to slowly force myself deeper in her mouth, encouraging her to take more of me. In the end she took all of me, as I gradually forced myself deeper and deeper down her throat, until her nose pressed against my pubes, but not without a great deal of gagging.

Much to my surprise I cum for a second time, only this time it was in her mouth. It was my first time experiencing such great pleasure. There was too much too soon and while my cock remained in her mouth she was forced to swallow most it. But as I withdrew from her mouth I watched some of my remaining semen dribble down her chin, then her neck, to collect in the hollow at the base of the throat.

Mom continued to gag briefly even after I had withdrawn from her mouth. "You could have warned me that you were going to cum."

I rolled off and laid beside her. Putting my arms around her I called her by name and said I was so sorry, before kissing her then continued to apply many more passionate kisses. Finally we lay quiet wrapped in each other's arms with almost every part of our bodies touching. Our lips, her breasts pressed against my chest, my cock pressed against her mound and our legs entwined, in this position we fell asleep.

Sunday morning I was woken by Laura leaning across me, her lips lightly compressed against mine. I felt her breasts pressed against my chest and realized that we were both still naked.

"Good morning darling how do feel?"

"I feel great." I pulled her close and kissed her with some passion.

"Alan I need to ask you something. You asked me to become your wife, and we agreed that I would become your wife as from today. If I am to be your wife and you are to be my husband in my book that means we are exclusive to each other. Are you still of that mind, do you still want me as your wife?"

"Of course I do, why would you ask?"

"For me last night was wonderful, you made a conquest by persuading me to give myself to you. I wondered if by having me you have now achieved your fantasy. Knowing you can have me at any time, I wondered if you would go after that girl Evonne, you dated from work."

"Of course I still want you as my wife, and I agreed we should be exclusive to each other, and no I am not interested in Evonne, providing I can have you."

Laura wrapped an arm around the back of my neck, pulled herself on top of me so she was squashing her breasts between us and kissed me passionately. Pulling back the bed covers she wrapped her breasts around my cock and kissed the top, then climbed off the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

Five minutes later I saw Laura standing at the bedroom door, she was wearing what I thought was a sexy satin wedding dress until I realized it was a full length white satin nightgown trimmed with lace. She was also wearing a veil and carrying a small bouquet of silk flowers. Slowly she started to walk towards me, I in turn stood by the bed waiting for her, with my manhood in full display of my expectations. Laura stopped in front of me, I lifted her veil and told her how beautiful she was.

"Alan I want to be your wife, I will love you forever, and be whatever you want me to be, and my body is yours to do with as you please. Will you be my husband and love me both emotionally and physically?"

"Laura I will be your husband, and I want you to be my wife, so I can love you both emotionally and physically so we can use our bodies for the pleasure of us both."

I never noticed, but Laura was holding a small blue velvet covered box behind the bouquet, until she brought it out and opened it. Inside were two rings, a wedding band and engagement ring.

"Darling would you place these rings on my finger?"

I took the wedding band from the box and slipped it on her finger. Then I took the engagement ring and slipped that on her finger, then kissed her.

"Now darling I want to consummate our marriage."

Back in bed together wrapped in each other's arms feeling my wife's body wrapped in a satin sheath, I rubbed myself against her as we kissed.

"Sweetheart the rings were a nice touch, I don't remember seeing them before. I don't think you will be able to wear them all the time, especially at work, your colleagues will begin to wonder what's going on."

"You were too young to notice, but I took them off when the divorce was final. As for work is concerned, there won't be a problem, I shall just say that I'm wearing them to discourage those patients who hit on me, I already tell them I'm married, although the staff know I'm divorced."

"The patients hit on you?"

"Yes some of the doctors too."

"Well what does that tell you about yourself, how many times have I told you how beautiful you are and what a sexy body you have?"

"Darling you've made me so happy taking me for your wife, but I'd like to hear you talk about my body, tell me what you think, how you feel about it."

"Sweetheart you have a beautiful face."

"No talk to me about my body, do you think I'm too fat, are my thighs too fat, should I lose weight?"

"No sweetheart you are perfect you're not fat and you're not thin, you have a great body, your legs are fantastic I love to feel them wrapped around me."

She whispered in my ear. "Tell me about my tits."

"Your tits are magnificent, bigger than the average woman and almost conical in shape. They stick out proudly especially when you're not wearing a bra. Firm but pliable to the touch, as you walk they bounce around, with myself and every other man mesmerized as you bounce along. They like to be fucked squeezed and kissed, and those big beautiful puffy nipples like to be sucked and squeezed. I like to play with them, bounce them up and down in my hand, and slap them gently. I love feeling them crushed against my chest, placing my cock between them, and cum all over them and you."

"Oh darling that sounds so good you can do all that to me and more." Then we went back to the whisper. "Tell me about my cunt and whether you like my pubic hair as it is. Would you like me to change anything?"

"Pull your nightdress up, I've not had the opportunity to look at you properly." I assisted in pulling her nightdress up as far as her waist, then began to rub my finger across her close cropped pubic hair. "Here I would like to see you clean shaven, why I couldn't say, but think it's because I would like to feel the silkiness of your skin, instead of feeling stubble."

Laura spread her legs, then began to push her hips towards me, as my fingers ran up and down, lightly caressing the entrance of her womanhood. I could tell Laura was becoming aroused because small beads of fluid were appearing. Scooping up some of the fluid on a finger I rubbed it across Laura's lips.

"What are you doing?" She licked her lips. "What was that?"

"That my wife, was you."

Collecting more fluid on my finger I again rubbed it along her lips, then kissed her. I knew she was ready as soon as I inserted my fingers inside her, it was only a matter of seconds before she said. "Take me darling, consummate our marriage and make me your wife."

In order to uncover her breasts I eased the wide straps of her nightdress off her shoulder and down her arms, with the rest of her nightdress following as I pulled them down to her waist.

"That's nice darling, I love it when you look and play with my tits, but for this particular time, I want you to lay on top and fuck me. Other times you can take me how you like, but not this time. This time I want you to kiss me while making love to me."

As we kissed I eased myself on top of her, she took hold of me and guided me inside her. With our lips locked together, slowly and gently I made love to her, ensuring her breasts were crushed between us. After slipping my hands beneath her, and supporting myself on my forearms, Laura's wrapped her arms and legs around me. We continued to kiss as I slowly eased myself back and forth inside her.

"Oh darling I often wondered if I would ever have a man inside me again, and never thought I would ever become a wife again, and never in my wildest dreams did I ever think my son would be making love to me. Yet here we are, after allowing you to seduce me, my son, who is now my husband, brightens up my life by giving me lots of wonderful sex. Although you are not officially my husband, and I don't think that really matters, I will be anything you want. If you want me to be your slut and wear short skirts and tight sweaters and blouses to make my nipples obvious to everyone, when we go out together I will. If you want me to talk dirty when we fuck, I will."

My arousal became more intense, and without thinking I increased my rate of penetration, as a reaction to her statement about the clothes she would wear for me to me. "You would wear short skirts and tops that make your nipples obvious as we walk about in public. Oh I would love you to dress like that."

"Darling I would love to dress like that for you, but there is a proviso. The further we are from home the shorter my skirts and possibly the more prominent my nipples. If we go to the local mall the hem of my skirt will be one to two inches above my knee. If we go to our restaurant by the coast it will be up to mid-thigh or a fraction higher. As for my nipples I see what I can do about them."

Picturing what she said about wearing a really short skirt, and making her nipples obvious beneath her clothing had me completely worked up. I kissed her and rubbed my chest across her tits, as I become more forceful slipping back and forth inside her. Laura began to moan and react beneath me, which increased in ferocity as we both neared our climax. Laura came first her body shaking while shouting abuse at me. I wasn't far behind shooting my load deep inside her.

It was about midday before we decided to have a shower together, having spent the morning in bed kissing and making love, while discussing our future together. Laura asked for five minutes alone in the bathroom to prepare, saying that she would call me when she was ready. It was some eight minutes before she called and when I entered the bathroom Laura had already started showering. Her body covered in soap with her hips pressed against the shower cubical glass. Gyrating in a circular motion, plainly indicating her shaven mound, she was waiting for my sign of approval. I pressed my hand against the glass and felt the warmth of her body, as if I was cupping her mound, while Laura continued to rub herself against the glass.

With her breasts pressed up against the glass, Laura swayed her whole body from side to side dragging her breasts, causing her large nipples to flip one way then the other. I watched fascinated by the sight of her weaving back and forth, while water cascaded over her body washing the soap away, gradually exposing more of her body. Laura beckoned me to join her, she must have noticed my almost unmissable arousal. As I entered the shower she threw her arms around my neck and kiss me passionately.

"I'm ready darling, please, put it in me, I've never been fucked in a shower before."

And so the transformed life of mother and son to husband and wife began.

During the week I agreed to take her shopping to the mall and market Saturday morning. I showered and dressed first, and was in the kitchen preparing breakfast when Laura walked in. I was stunned.

"Do you like my new outfit?"

Her skirt was shorter than normal, two inches above the knee. Her cleavage, and nipples were on display, in the form of slight protrusions in the tight "V" neck sweater she was wearing. Complemented by her four inch stilettoes, she look fabulous. As we walked through the mall, Laura had an arm through mine. You could see men's eyes following us, looking at her nipples and watching her breasts bounce around beneath her sweater as we walked.

Back home about three o'clock that same afternoon, Laura left the room. I didn't think much of it until I noticed that she had been gone for fifteen minutes or so. I was only then that I heard her walking down the stairs, which sounded like she was wearing her stilettoes again. I gasped as she entered the room, she had changed her clothes.

"Darling this is my long distance outfit what do you think of it, is it acceptable to you?"

Her skirt was short, really short, something like one inch above mid-thigh. Her blouse was tight across her breast with her nipples appearing to deform the silk fabric quite considerably. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her with all the passion I could muster. Supporting the underside of her breast with my hand, my thumb scrolled across her nipple enjoying the softness of her body and silkiness of her blouse slipping across her bra. We remained kissing as my hand dropped down to slip beneath her skirt to feel her panties.

Having satisfied myself they too were silk, and almost satisfied Laura at the same time I undid the clasp on her waist band of her skirt, then lowered the zip, allowing the skirt to slip down her legs, to pool around her feet. I stood admiring her black silk and lace panties or at least what they were concealing. I pulled her close and kissed her neck, then told her just how beautiful and sexy she was, as my hands cupped and caressed the fabric covering her pubic mound.

Easing her panties over her hips and down her legs, they gathered around her feet. I held her to prevent her from overbalancing as she kicked the skirt and panties aside. As I slipped my fingers inside her, Laura began to remove her blouse, finally allowing it to fall to the floor before unhooking her bra, which she threw to one side saying.