A Secluded Parking Lot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Once we had a normal mother, son relationship, but no longer. I have never stood before a man, as I am standing before you, naked. I feel no shame because you are my husband and no longer my son. I know that in the eyes of the law this is not right, but it is right for me. I know you lust after my body, just as I lust after yours. You're always in my thoughts because I am desperately in love with you, like I have never been in love before, and my body is for you to do with as you please."

All the time Laura was talking she was undressing me. First she removed my shirt, then loosened my pants allowing them drop and collect around my ankles. She took hold of my cock and eased herself onto it then wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close crushing her breasts against my chest. I was at a disadvantage with my pants acting as leg irons making it difficult to move. All the time she was working herself off on me.

"Darling this may not be as romantic as making love in bed but I would like to try different situations. I want us to become more adventurous and you should make sure that you make love to me under different circumstances. Please don't cum in me like this, I'd rather you cum in my mouth."

Laura pulled away from me and dropped to her knees and took me in her mouth. The feelings of softness and warmth of her lips and tongue as they glided up and down my shaft, was fantastic. She also pleasured me with her hand having wrapped it around my cock, was working in conjunction with her mouth. Laura had been looking for a sign that I was about to cum, and it wasn't long before her wish was granted. A string of pearly fluid shot into her mouth, then another and another, several in fact deep into the back of her throat. She gagged a couple of times before backing away. She stood up, with semen dribbling from her mouth, dripping from her chin onto her breasts. Laura wrapped her arms around me and pulled me tight, crushing her breasts against my chest, transferring the sticky substance onto me. As she pulled me tight she kissed me, pushing her semen loaded tongue into my mouth. And so began our new life together as husband and wife continually looking for and finding, new sexual experiences which Laura enjoyed as much as me.

Six weeks later having finished a late dinner at our restaurant near the coast, we were holding hands across the table, when in a very soft voice, Laura said. "Darling I have something to tell you, I'm pregnant, and I'm not sure how I feel about it, or even what to do about it. How do you feel about being a daddy?"

"I think it's great but it doesn't matter how I feel, it's all about how you feel, and what you want to do about it; that is the only thing that matters. Let's go home and talk about it."

I was already in bed when Laura walked into the bedroom topless, wearing only a black satin thong. I pulled the covers back and she climbed in beside me. Pulling her close we began kissing and I let my hand run over the satin thong.

Laura broke our kiss and pushed me away. "Darling I need to know, tell me honestly would you like me to have your child?"

"Yes sweetheart I would, but to be honest I'm mainly concerned about your welfare, and the child's as well."

"Well darling there are no guarantees regardless of age, although I do agree, being a little order does increase the risk."

"As I said I would like to have a baby with you, but I'm not happy with the risk. I'm afraid that in the end it is you that will have to make the final decision."

"If I decided to have the baby, could we move away from here to somewhere warmer, and could it be sooner rather than later?"

"Regardless of what your final decision may be, tomorrow we could search for realtors and property in parts of the country we think may be suitable."

We kissed and I fondled her breasts.

"In a few months these could be bigger and full of milk. You could watch me feed the baby, in fact you could both feed at the same time.

"I would like that."

"So would I,"

The End